𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐬�...

Von EroticeNoire

✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella... Mehr

Prologue/ Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five - Vincenzo's POV
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty - Aurora's POV
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty - Luca's POV
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five - Vincenzo's POV
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty - Amelia's POV
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five - Vincenzo's POV
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty - Francesco's POV
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five - Amelia's POV
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy - Casey's POV
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five - Vincenzo's POV
Epilogue/ Chapter Seventy Six
Other Books
Special Chapter

Chapter Twenty Seven

53.6K 1.3K 396
Von EroticeNoire

I look at my hard work and smiled. I was proud of myself. "Instead of dress shopping, Aurora could make me a dress." I suggest.

Emily looks back at me and shakes her head. "No need, she's already made you a dress."

I smile at her thoughtfulness. "Who would have known I'd be friends with Aurora?"

"I did. She's the most affectionate, ambitious, frank person I've ever met. She's very kind towards the people she cares about and always gives others a chance." She gushes.

"Are we talking about the same Aurora?" I laugh. "The same Aurora who slut shamed me in front of 100's of dozens of guests?"

She glares at me before taking a deep breath. "She's not a bad person." She mumbles.

"Why are you defending her? You've got a crush on her?" I joke.

"Or maybe we're just friends." She snaps.

I look at her confused and shrug it off. Emily was a nice person and everything but when talking about Aurora she could be a bit pushy.

"I can drop your dress tomorrow morning." She offers.

I smile at her showing my thankfulness.

~

I walk into his office locking his door just in case that nosy butler busts me again. Luca told me about a database they stored with information about people.

Turning on the laptop I immediately see its password protected. How dumb did I think I was? Of course, it's password protected. I type 'password' and of course that doesn't work. I groan out in frustration. I try his name and then his last name and then his name and last name together. Nothing works.

Maybe? I look at his door and back at the laptop and a smug smile coats my face. I type in my name and it locks me out. Wow, you think you're special. Things like this only happen in movies and bad books.

Footsteps begin to get louder as I see them coming towards the room. I quickly unlock the door and hide behind the couch in the room.

My heart was racing and I was seriously scared. The door is opened and of course, it's him

He looks angrier than usual. He slams the door shut and locks it taking a seat at his desk.

"Un semplice fottuto ordine che non possono fare. Perché cazzo ho persino assunto queste persone stupide? Nessuno può fare niente di giusto." He rants, angrily. [Italian Traslations: A simple fucking order they can't do. Why the fuck do I even fucking hire these dumbass people? No one can do anything right]

I wonder what was bugging him. He sighs before taking off his tie, swiftly but then pauses. I hold my breath wondering if he knew I was here. He opens his laptop and a confused look is on his face before it relaxes.

A smirk creeps onto his face as he lets a dark chuckle escape his mouth. "I know you're here, Arabella."

I sigh in defeat and rise from my feet so he could see me. "How did you know I was here?" I ask, embarrassed.

"I can smell your natural scent and my laptop's been locked out. What were you doing here?"

"I was looking for the best sights to see in Italy." I lie, just like I'd practise. He looks me up and down trying to tell whether or not I'm lying. "I was trying to guess your password and I left my phone at the café while I was with Emily."

"How's your boyfriend?" He asks out of the blue.

I roll my eyes at his question. "He's fine. We're fine and happy." I respond walking towards his door.

"Trust me when I say it's best if you forget about him." He advises. "And I'm not being jealous, I'm just looking out for my employee." He adds.

"Okay."

*-*-*

Jealousy isn't a good look on you... except your Vincenzo Varallo.

Anyway, I hope this was enough. I'm so excited for the next 3 chapters.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Updating Sunday 20th December 2020

By the way things are moving Vincenzo's birthday chapter won't be coming out before Christmas. Sorry guys but don't worry, it isn't 'Christmas Special'.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ACCENT?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

520K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
504K 7.9K 15
━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐎 ❛They call you the temptress of the night. A woman trained to kill; a weapon equi...
199K 4.6K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
215K 3.9K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...