HECATE - Series of Moon Godde...

By KartikaSariMahyuddin

I am Hecate. The only descendants of Titanes Perses and Asteria. Goddes of magic, witchcraft, necromancy, gho... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
5
6
7

4

1 0 0
By KartikaSariMahyuddin

Lucine takes a step inside the apartment that she rented as soon as she came to this city. She put her key and bag on a ceramic bowl on a small drawer beside the door, before she put simple spells of protection.
She walks to the kitchen that furnished with cherry wood, opens her fridge to grabs a bottle of water, and finishes it in one gulp. She lets out a long sigh while rubbing her temple. She looks around the kitchen, and remember the very first day she came to this place, she instantly falls in love with it. And the kitchen is her favorite place in her apartment.

Her place painted in white, cherry wooden floor, and big black industrial windows. That place offers comfort that Lucine needs. She even puts her favorite herbal plants near the windows. After a few weeks after her arrival, she placed some spells around the area where she lives.
Lucine walks to her bathroom, strips down her clothes, and turn on the warm shower. Somehow now she is not feeling so sure about moving to this city. Hecate did not say a word when the first they entered Dom Fenrir. She could feel the presence of supernatural beings but had no idea that building filled with werewolves.

Suddenly her mind pulls her back to one of the werewolves she saw in the night club. How can she forget that handsome man with stubbles frames his hard sculptured face, and his piercing deep eyes shots through her like he is touching her in the most intimate way. How those eyes send the heat across the room to caress her body, especially damp area between her legs. She heard how that werewolf growl with anger and possessiveness, in a weird way, that even made Lucine feel excited. A werewolf radiates with Alpha power, tickling Lucine's curiosity. A dangerous curiosity that would lead her directly to feel the heat of that werewolf wrap her body, or run away and never return to this city ever again.

Lucine finishes her shower and gets on her pajama before climb to her bed. Somehow tonight feels longer than usual, not sure if it is a good sign or not. She will decide later what she is going to do to keep a job without any disturbance from a sexy deep blue eye werewolf in Dom Fenrir.

***

"That new stripper's name is Lucine Maeveen Axworthy. She said she is from a small far village somewhere. And uuh… her stage name is Hecate." with total nervous, Eleanor murmurs under her breath. That poor woman never gets called to the private office of the owner of Dom Fenrir. And for five years she works in this place, not for once she ever meets the owner. Until now. She knows Zev, a tall and sturdy man who stands beside her boss. Zev is indeed a big and tall man, he is usually roaming around every floor to check on the employee and make sure everything is on the line. But her boss is another story. He is on another level on definition of "tall" and "sturdy". He is like a mountain in front of Eleanor.

Alexander keeps his silence as he looks down on a woman who sits in front of his desk, and waits patiently for that nervous and scared woman to continue her words. He cares no less for whatever that woman thinks about him because his main focus now is to find any details of information about a witch named Lucine.

"She is twenty five years old. She lives thirty minutes away from Dom Fenrir. She didn't give her exact address in her applicant's form as she told me she won't stay permanently and might move somewhere else for cheaper rent."
Alexander frowned. So she is new here. What is this without telling her address?

'Why the hell is she not staying with us?' protest Acheron.
"She is, uhh… Lucine said explicitly in the interview that she needs money and Dom Fenrir offers what she needed the most." hesitantly Eleanor continues, "It seems like she didn't fully understand about being a stripper. I mean, at first, she obviously had no idea what it means."

Really? Is she still untainted or what? How come she had no idea what a stripper is? Aleaxander cannot believe what he just heard. And "explicitly" she said she needs money? A thought of her mate lives in a poor state and suffering overwhelmed his mind, and it hurts him inside.

'The thought inside your head frustrates me, Alex. Can we just look and find our Lucine now?' Acheron becomes more irritated because their mate is not with them.
'Our Lucine will be here soon, buddy. Now please, if you don't mind, do shut up and be patient!'
"That young woman is a quick learner. Very smart. She followed the training lesson for two months, and in a short time she becomes an expert for basic exercise for a stripper." there is a hint of proud in the way how Eleanor speak of Lucine, and the very first time Alexander finds himself not sure how to respond to that.

Alexander glance on Zev, and in a quick understanding, Zev stands beside Eleanor and politely lead the woman to leave the office.

"Eleanor.", calls Alexander that makes her freeze on her feet and scaredly turns her head a little to look on Alexander. "I wish Miss Axworthy or anyone outside this room know about this talk." Alexander gives Eleanor his stern look and she responds with a quick nod, "Thank you."
Hurriedly, with a small smile on her face, Eleanor walks out of the office, and cannot believe she feels relieved to leave that room.

Alexander picks up a small piece of paper in his hand and looks at the phone number written there. Should he try to call so he can listen to the sweet voice of his mate? He smiles at that thought. He rather listens to her voice directly yet slip that paper into his pocket.

Lucine. He tries to taste her name on his tongue. He still cannot forget her smell of sandalwood and jasmine, and he already misses that scent on his senses. And Hecate. From all the stage name, he can understand for a witch like Lucine to choose that name. But why Hecate? She is just a myth. He learned about Greek Mythology in his spare time, and found out that Hecate is one of the moon goddess and underworld –

'Alex.' Acheron popped back, 'I have to tell you something. Though I'm still not sure and want to wait…'
'What?' Alexander can feel his wolf is in doubt and being restless, and it's something unusual for an Alpha wolf. 'Acheron, talk.'

Acheron keeps quiet for a moment of hesitation until he finally speaks. 'Lucine is Hecate. She has the soul and the very essential of Hecate inside her.'
'WHAT?!' Alexander gasps, cannot believe on what his wolf just said. He can accept the fact that Lucine is his mate and she is a witch. A young witch with beauty like sin, if he may add. But a witch with a soul and essential of Hecate? Yeah, right. Give me a break! Alexander shakes his head in disbelieve.
'You know I will not make up something like this. And we both indeed felt such big power when we entered the club. Unusual powerful magic.' push Acheron.
'Yes, I know. But Hecate? How come?' Alexander still cannot believe it.
'So what do you think, if you think clearly, what makes us did not jump to our mate and claim her?' ask Acheron. 'Because Hecate wanted it that way.'

Alexander pinches the bridge of his nose and closes his eyes tightly. His head feels messed up for this crazy information. Another mystery about Lucine Maeveen Axworthy.
'How do you know this?' ask Alexander. He knows his wolf is more than capable to see something that his human's naked eyes cannot see. Acheron just huffs before answer he answers him.
'I know she is Hecate when we looked at her eyes. Undoubtedly, that is Hecate's eyes. Eyes which is older than our world. Only Hecate has purple eyes with golden sparks. And that Goddess of Witch looked directly into me, Alex…' Acheron feels helpless before he continues, 'It was like she told me not to say anything to you.'
'What? Why?!’ growl Alexander.
'I don't know.' Acheron finally said.

Alexander let out of his frustration breath. Okay, so his wolf can be pressured by Hecate. And that bothers his pride as an Alpha. But, well, what can he do compared with a goddess? And for God's sake, a Goddess of Witch! In summary, Alexander has a wolf inside of him, and Lucine has a goddess. Just great! Mentally and sarcastically Alexander rolls his eyes. He closes his eyes for a moment before he realizes something.
'Wait a minute. Isn't Hecate is one of the four moon goddess?'
'Yeah. And?'

Alexander tries to remember the names of moon goddesses. He then mumbles, "Hecate, Artemis, Selene, and Nyx…" while Acheron waits for him.
'That means she has the volition to cut the fate of our mate to be with us!' groans Alexander. He is still cannot get to Lucine, and now he finds the fact that his only mate can reject him anytime. And that gives him pain that he never imagined before. He is dying to be with his mate, but he has no power to just claim her like that.
'Alex, Hecate is indeed one of the moon goddesses. But her wisdom is not something you should question about.' Explains Acheron which makes Alexander slightly calm. He controls his temper and tries to erase the thought of Lucine who will disappear from his reach.
'We just need to show her that we are her true absolute mate, and the best she could ever get. Even though we have ensured that witch to proprietary this fate.'

Alexander and Acheron growl in agreement. Their thunderous excitement in his chest is rumbling, ready to conquer the witch and her goddess. He is an alpha werewolf, and he determined to claim what's his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925 205 50
Yours truly - Canis Minor There is a myth that tells a story about two constellations in our night sky. It tells the story of Canis Minor, the fox na...
2K 138 19
So I suck at descriptions but here we go: My name is Lola Jansen and I'm your typical 17 year old girl. I love to read, paint and mostly keeps to mys...
9K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...
19.9K 471 34
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...