December can change your life✔

By justlikethemoon_

Lena is an shy and nerdy student at an highschool in Dublin. All the students have to go on an exchange with... More

Introduction
Tuesday, november 30th
Wednesday, December 1st
Thursday, December 2nd
Friday, December 3rd
Saturday, December 4th
Sunday, December 5th
Monday, December 6th
Tuesday, December 7th
Wednesday, December 8th
Thursday, December 9th
Friday, December 10th
Saturday, December 11th
Sunday, December 12th
Monday, December 13th
Tuesday, December 14th
Wednesday, December 15th
Thursday, December 16th
Friday, December 17th
Saturday, December 18th
Sunday, December 19th
Monday, December 20th
Tuesday, December 21th
Wednesday, December 22th
Thursday, December 23th
Friday, December 24th
Saturday, December 25th
Sunday, December 26th
Monday, December 27th
Tuesday, December 28th
Wednesday, December 29th
Thursday, December 30th
Friday, December 31st
Sunday, January 2nd
Authors note

Saturday, January 1st

264 19 4
By justlikethemoon_

Lena gets off of her flight. She has just arrived in the big apple. That's the cool name for New York. In Ireland, it's the new year already but in New York, it isn't. At the moment it's 23.35 on Lena's watch. In less than half an hour it's the new year.

She sits at the airport and does some research on her phone. A train will take her almost two days to get to a big city near Wellom. So this is when Lena decides on buying a ticket for another plane adventure.

This flight will be a lot trickier because she has to fly with her own identity and she knows her brother can probably track her that way.

She, unfortunately, can't fly with a fake ID because she doesn't have one. The flight is also still 4.5 hours long. When Lena finds out about that she gets a little anxious. What if she will never arrive?

The only good thing is that in America flights don't get canceled because of the new year. Lena looks at the flight times. The first possible flight is leaving in 2 hours.

Lena decides to wait for the flight and buy tickets last minute. This way her brother will find her later in the system hopefully.

The time ticks away and at American time midnight Lena texts Kara. 'Hey babe, it's me, Lena. I have a new phone. Now we can send each other silly photo's again. Happy new year!'

And of course, she sends a silly photo without letting Kara see the background of the airport.

Kara replies a few minutes later. 'SO HAPPY YOU CAN TEXT AGAIN' she sends in capslocks.

Lena laughs at the response. Kara videocalls Lena. The moment Lena sees the call she stresses. Mostly because it's supposed to be like 7 am in Ireland now.

If she will accept the call Kara will be suspicious why Lena isn't in bed with her pajamas on.

That's why Lena decides to decline the call. She sends Kara a text. 'Sorry, my wifi is really bad and my new data hasn't started yet. I can only text.' She says.

Kara sends a text back. 'No problemo. I can just text you. X'

Lena sighs out of relief and texts with her girlfriend for the following hours.

When the flight info is about to start Lena buys a ticket. She is lucky because she has one of the last ones.

Firstly she has to go through security. After the security, Lena has to wait to see her boarding information. She sits down in a chair and calls Alex to update her.

Alex accepts the call.

'Hey, Alex it's me, Lena. I want to update you.'

'How are you Mags. Can you just hold on for a moment? I'm walking away from my sis. Then you continue with the dirty talk.'

Lena frowns for a second but knows Alex does this to distract Kara. She also hears a soft whoosh and an 'auww!' coming from the phone. This probably means Kara threw a cushion at Alex.

'Hey, sorry. That was my cover-up. Update me please!' Alex says.

'First of all. Great cover-up. And happy new year.' Lena says.

'Thank you.'

'I'm now at the J. F. Kennedy airport. My boarding information will appear in a few minutes and I will fly in like 45 minutes I guess. When arriving I need to go three hours by bus. And when I arrive in Wellom I will probably first go to the office from the realtors to get the key and then I will come by yours.' Lena rambles.

'Lena, please take your time. Kara won't disappear. If you come here tomorrow that's okay too.' Alex says.

'True...' Lena says.

'Anyways, I see the boarding info on the lightboard. I need to move.' Lena says.

'Bye Lena, talk to you later.'

'Bye, goodnight!' Lena says.

Lena boards and steps onto the plane. She is really surprised to see that she has a window seat. She expected a seat in the middle somewhere because there weren't many left. The window seat is perfect because looking outside is a very entertaining thing to do. 

During the flight, Lena takes everything out of her backpack to make a present for Kara. She is planning on not only surprising Kara with the fact she arrived but also with a present. 

The present will be a little jewelry box. If the box gets opened Kara will see a little heart. If she removes one paper it will reveal a location, the location of Lena's apartment. And in the bottom of the box is the key because Kara is always welcome to her home. Lena secretly hopes Kara will move in with her someday. 

The man sitting beside Lena looks pretty weirded out by Lena crafting the present. After two hours of carefully crafting Lena wraps the box and puts everything back in her backpack. 

For the rest of the flight, she chills a bit and reads her book. 

Lena arrives at the airport. After she got her suitcase she runs to the bus and catches it just in time. On the bus, she texts Alex once again. 

'Hey Alex, I just wanted to let you know I will arrive in like 2.5 hours in Wellom. Hope I will see you soon.' The texts get sent away. 

After a few hours, Lena starts to recognize the area near Wellom. The bus stops several minutes later. Lena collects her stuff and goes out. She takes a photo of the welcome sign that says. 'Welcome in Wellom.' And she sends it to Alex.

The first thing Lena does is call the realtor.

'Goodmorning!' Marie says cheerily to Lena.

'Goodmorning. I have just arrived in Wellom. When can I sign and get the key?' Lena asks.

'At 1 pm I have time for you. Is that okay?'

Lena looks at the clock and sees it's 9.30 am. 'Do you have an earlier possibility?' She asks.

'No, unfortunately not. It's quite busy today.'

'Okay, then 1 pm will be fine.' Lena says.

'Great! I will see you at 1 at your apartment. Bye.' Marie says while hanging up the phone.

Lena sighs. What is she going to do with this time? She texts Alex. 'Is Kara still in the house? I need to wait until 1 before I get my keys.' 

Alex texts back seconds later. 'Kara is here. Don't worry. She's watching some kind of stupid movie.' 

Lena laughs at the text. It's just such a Kara thing to do. 

The hours Lena has to wait, go by quickly because she is reading a book. 

When Marie, the realtor arrives Lena gets the keys and she signs the last forms. They go inside to take one last look and then shake hands. 'Thanks, Marie.' Lena says smiling. 

Marie leaves the apartment and Lena is left alone in an empty apartment. Her empty apartment. Lena walks around and stops in the kitchen. She drops her backpack on the counter. 

Lena decides it's time to go to the store to buy some food and cutlery.

She comes back 1.5 hours later with three bags full of food to stuff the pantry. She is going to need it because kara is her girlfriend. Lena also bought some cleaning supplies. She can clean the bathroom and kitchen in advance. She will decorate the rest of the house later. 

After unpacking some things and stocking them in the kitchen. Lena notices she has forgotten to buy herself dinner in the store. She needs to go back. 

Lena walks outside and suddenly hears a voice talking behind her. Immediately she knows who it is. 

'Hey sis.' a voice says. 

Lena turns around and sees Lex standing there. She jumps for a second. 

Lex comes closer and starts threatening Lena. 'I'm pretty sure I told you you can't come close to your little girlfriend again because Luthors don't fall in love.' 

Lena swallowed and nodded. 'But I don't care about that.' 

'Listen you little shit. You are gonna go on my plane back to Ireland and you are from now on working with mom and me.' 

'What if I don't?' 

'Then I will continue this.' Lex says as he sets a knife to Lena's throat and scrapes it. It's bleeding instantly. Lena shakes at how terrifying it is. 

Lex takes little steps back but still threatens Lena. The only difference is it's a gun now instead of a knife. 

She knows if she would say anything wrong she will get killed or she will have to work for these morons her whole life. And she doesn't want that. She is shaking but holding her hands in the air. 

She doesn't want dead so she decides in a split second to just do what her brother asks of her. 

'You walk in front. If you run, you will regret it.' Lex says as he loads the gun.

She does as he says and walks. Lex gives directions to if she either should go left or right. 

Then something unexpected happens. Lex drops the gun and falls to the ground. 

Lena turns around. She runs to grab the gun and gets it to point at her brother. It's not necessary though, because her brother is unconscious. 

She looks around and sees another girl standing there. 'Hey, are you okay?' She asks pointing to Lena's throat. 

Lena blinks 'Uhm yeah I think I am. Thanks.' 

'Who are you though?' Lena asks. 

'Oh right, I'm Maisie. And you gave me the opportunity to finally use my self designed black-out gun.' The girls shake hands. 

Lena chuckles. 'Well, thanks. I'm very grateful. My name is Lena by the way.' 

'Nice to meet you. I have seen you before in highschool right?' Maisie asks. 

'That's true. I was an exchange student from Ireland. And that is my psychopath brother that wants to kill me or have me work for him.' 

'That sucks.' Maisie says. 

'What are we gonna do with him though?' Lena says while pointing to Lex his body. Still breathing but blacked out. 

'I'm calling the police. He's a wanted man in America. I recognise his name.' Maisie says. 

The police comes seconds later and takes Lex with them. Maisie comes with Lena to her apartment and help her clean up the wound. 

Lena has a good afternoon with Maisie. She makes a new friend. Maisie helps Lena cook while Lena can rest a little on the cheap inflatable air bed she bought to sleep on until her bed and matress arrive in the mail. 

In the late evening she thanks Maisie and they share phone numbers to make sure to meet each other again. 

She also calls Ales to give an update on her crazy day. It was crazy. But everything for Kara because she is crazy about her. And tomorrow will be the day she let's Kara know. Lena can't wait!

A/N: Next chapter will be the last one so prepare yourself. I really hope you are going to like it. Sorry if I gave you thrills with the whole Lex part hehe. Thanks for reading again! <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.5K 39
°Who would've thought, a Luthor and a Super together °This is a collection of Supercorp Stories! Most of them will be Kara without powers (if that ch...
31.9K 637 12
A lot can change in a year. But for Maya Bishop and Carina DeLuca it has been the longest year of their lives . Carina having gone back to Italy leav...
77.7K 995 32
Just some one shots about my favourite ship in stranger things. Requests are open.
47.4K 818 16
So I've been obsessed over this damn movie and now I'm going to write about, I'm not very good with using PROPER English but I'll give it a go. VERY...