December can change your life✔

Oleh justlikethemoon_

Lena is an shy and nerdy student at an highschool in Dublin. All the students have to go on an exchange with... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Tuesday, november 30th
Wednesday, December 1st
Thursday, December 2nd
Friday, December 3rd
Saturday, December 4th
Sunday, December 5th
Monday, December 6th
Tuesday, December 7th
Wednesday, December 8th
Thursday, December 9th
Friday, December 10th
Saturday, December 11th
Sunday, December 12th
Monday, December 13th
Tuesday, December 14th
Wednesday, December 15th
Thursday, December 16th
Friday, December 17th
Saturday, December 18th
Sunday, December 19th
Monday, December 20th
Tuesday, December 21th
Wednesday, December 22th
Thursday, December 23th
Friday, December 24th
Saturday, December 25th
Sunday, December 26th
Monday, December 27th
Tuesday, December 28th
Wednesday, December 29th
Thursday, December 30th
Saturday, January 1st
Sunday, January 2nd
Authors note

Friday, December 31st

284 20 5
Oleh justlikethemoon_

It's just a bit after midnight in Dublin. Lena is still sitting awake on her hotel bed. She can't sleep from the jet lag but also from everything that has happened during the day. 

Now she is making a list in her notebook with options on when and how she can fly out. There aren't many options. There is one option she can consider but she has to wait and see how it turns out if it will succeed. 

From Ireland, she can take the ferry to England and she maybe can fly from England to America. Although the chances are big she also has a denied clearance for flying in England. 

Lena just has to wait a while until the service desk in England opens so she can call. 

She is looking around her room to find something she can do. The only thing she can think of is Kara. But then she remembers she promised Alex to keep in touch. 

Luckily she wrote Alex her number down in her journal on the page with her emergency people. The number gets dialed and the phone gets ringing. 

'Hello?' A confused voice says on the other end of the line. 

'Hey Alex, It's me, Lena. I'm calling from this phone because something happened...' Lena says. 

Alex is all ears. 'What happened?' 

Lena sighs. 'A lot. I'm not even sure about everything that has happened but I will tell you the basics okay?' 

'Yes, please tell me. Kara isn't around so take your time.' 

'Firstly I found out by a call that my mother is in prison. That's not the worst part. It's a bit relaxed she isn't around. But my brother Lex found out about Kara and me and he knows I want to go back to Wellom. Then he made this whole speech about why I can't fall in love with anybody, why I can't be a lesbian, and why I need to stay here. He also said some terrible things about Kara. And that's the point where I got raging mad and I slapped him in his face. As a reaction to that, he first smashed my phone and then threw it out of the window.' Lena rambles. 

'Lena that's so bad. So now you don't have a phone anymore?' Alex asks. 

'Unfortunately, I'm not done yet. Some more terrible things have happened. I can just buy a new phone but I'm not sure if I can fix the following things.' 

'What is it? Please tell me. Maybe I can help.' 

'I doubt that. But you listening to me is very nice already. I didn't tell you yet but my brother also told me he made sure I have a denied clearance for flying. This means I can't fly anywhere from the airport.' 

Alex starts yelling. 'What the f- I hate your brother! So now you're stuck in Ireland?' 

'Yup. I'm calling the service desk at English airports later to see if I can fly from there but I'll doubt it. My brother probably thought of a denied clearance for flying from England too.' Lena says. 

'If he's smart he would have done that I think...' Alex says. 

'Yes, I imagine so too. After that fight, I went to a hotel room because I could not stand myself being at the Luthor house. That's where I am now.' 

'I'm glad you're safe. Can you update me when you know something?' 

'Yes, I will. And Kara knows my phone broke. I'm gonna call her in a minute. But you have to reassure her if I don't call her for quite some time. Okay?' Lena says. 

'I will take care of her. Don't worry. And please be careful! Talk to you later.' Alex says. 

'Thanks, I will. Talk to you later.' Lena says right before she hangs up the phone. 

After calling Alex she calls her girlfriends. The phone isn't even ringing when Kara picks up. 

'Hey Lee.' she says happily. 

'Hi, Darling.' 

'I have a question. Isn't it like almost 1 am in Ireland?' 

'It is... I can't sleep. So after considering for a little while I decided to just call you because why not.' Lena says.

'You can always call! I love your sexy voice' Kara says grinning. 

Lena instantly starts smiling. 'You are the biggest flirt I know. I love you.' Lena says. 

'So tell me, what are you doing tonight with new years eve?' Lena continues. 

'You mean tomorrow.' Kara corrects Lena while giggling. 

'Damn time difference. Just, what are you doing?' 

Kara laughs. 'I'm going to eat at the all-you-can-eat restaurant with Nia and Winn. After that, I'm going home to Eliza, Alex, and Maggie. We are just going to drink some sparkling apple cider and wish each other a happy new year when the time is there. And then we will probably go outside to watch some fireworks.' 

Lena gets silent for a second. 'That's awesome. I wish I was there. I miss you.' 

'I miss you too babe. A lot. And now that you have broken your phone I can't even send you goofy pictures.' 

Lena laughs. 'Yes, I miss our goofy photo's I'm gonna buy a new one as soon as possible. I promise.' 

'As much as I love to talk more to you, you need to sleep!' Kara says in a firm tone but Lena hears a little giggle shining through.

'Okay, darling. I will try. I love you.' 

'I love you, Lee.' Kara says right before ending the call. 

After the call with Kara Lena falls asleep for a few hours. She wakes up at 6 am. Instantly she remembers the service desk from the English airport opening at six. She dials the number and calls them. 

After an hour and a half call, Lena hangs up. Luckily she got some useful information. The thing is. Officially they could not tell her if she had a denied clearance for flying but Lena pushed through. And as expected she found out she also can't fly from England. 

At this point, Lena is getting desperate. She doesn't know what else to do. Buying a private jet won't be possible now that she has less money because she got cut off by her mother and brother.

She knows it's an option to take a cruise to America but that takes 14 days. Lena doesn't have that long with her apartment and besides that, her brother will probably catch up on her before she even gets to Wellom. 

Lena is desperate. She calls Alex although in America it's the middle of the night. 

It takes a while but Alex accepts the call. 'Sorry to call you in the middle off your night but I don't know what to do anymore. I can't fly from England either.' Lena says. 

'That sucks!' Alex says. 

'I know everything will be alright in the end Lena. I can't help you right now. But I'll tell you what. I will call when it's 8 am here. And then we will make a plan together. Until then, try to buy a new phone and just distract yourself by reading and other nerdy stuff you like!' Alex says. 

Lena sighs. 'Okay, I will do that. Thanks Alex. Goodnight.' 

Before going out to buy a phone Lena gets some breakfast from the buffet at the hotel and she adds an extra night to her stay at the reception. 

She spends the rest of the day by buying and installing her new phone. At three am she's in her room again and she calls Alex. 

'Morning.' Lena says when Alex accepts the call. 

'Hi, How are you?' Alex asks. 

'I'm not really well. I do have a new phone though But I just have to change a few settings before it's ready to use.' 

'That's good. But the thing is you can't fly from like anywhere right?' 

'True. I don't know what else to do. I think I'm just staying here forever.' Lena admits. 

'Listen to me Luthor. You are NOT staying there. I have an idea but I have to make some calls for it. So can you give me your new phone number now?' 

'Sure but it isn't working yet.' Lena says. 

'Yeah, I know but by the time you get it working I'll be hopefully done with the calls and I will call you.' 

Lena just does like Alex says and gives her new phone number. They end the call and now Lena is waiting impatiently for Alex to call her back. 

It takes almost two hours but Alex finally calls back. Lena immediately accepts the call. 

'Hey. Have you got something?' she asks. 

Lena can hear Alex smiling through the phone. 'Yes I have!' 

'A friend of mine owed me a favor and she is a flight attendant on a lot of flights and she recently got transvered to Ireland apparently. She is flying in three hours to New York and you can come with her. I know New york is very far from Wellom but you can just take another flight or the train might also be a good option.' 

Lena her mouth falls open and she gets tears in her eyes. 'Alex, thank you! This is absolutely amazing! You're the best!' 

'Yeah... I am.' Alex shrugs. 'Anyway, I will send you the information through a message but you need to start moving to catch the flight!' 

'I will. Thank you so much Alex. I owe you.' Lena says. 

'No you don't anything for my family.' Alex says with a sweet voice. 

Lena grabs her back and moves towards the airport. She keeps a low profile with her hoodie and sunplasses. Just like she's a celebrity. 

When she get sto the airport she meets Amanda. Amanda is the flight attendant Alex was talking about. She's really nice. They have a bit delay (half an hour) but around 20:45 Irish time they take off into the air. 

Lena is sitting quite relaxed on the plane, excited for the hopefully good things to come. 'Kara here I come.' she thinks.

A/N: Happy 2022! I hope this will be a year when good things will happen. You are so beautiful. Remember you can do anything you want :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

47.4K 818 16
So I've been obsessed over this damn movie and now I'm going to write about, I'm not very good with using PROPER English but I'll give it a go. VERY...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
7.3K 109 8
DD loves ddot . But he don't want to but he can't help it. He gets jealous possessive even more .
91K 3.6K 22
Regina Mills is missing and Emma Swan, A Detective got payed to Find her. What If This Case will change Emma-and Reginas life forever? Emma's G!P