December can change your life✔

By justlikethemoon_

Lena is an shy and nerdy student at an highschool in Dublin. All the students have to go on an exchange with... More

Introduction
Tuesday, november 30th
Wednesday, December 1st
Thursday, December 2nd
Friday, December 3rd
Saturday, December 4th
Sunday, December 5th
Monday, December 6th
Tuesday, December 7th
Wednesday, December 8th
Thursday, December 9th
Friday, December 10th
Saturday, December 11th
Sunday, December 12th
Monday, December 13th
Tuesday, December 14th
Wednesday, December 15th
Thursday, December 16th
Friday, December 17th
Saturday, December 18th
Sunday, December 19th
Monday, December 20th
Tuesday, December 21th
Wednesday, December 22th
Thursday, December 23th
Friday, December 24th
Saturday, December 25th
Sunday, December 26th
Monday, December 27th
Tuesday, December 28th
Wednesday, December 29th
Friday, December 31st
Saturday, January 1st
Sunday, January 2nd
Authors note

Thursday, December 30th

259 20 2
By justlikethemoon_

Lena wakes up. She notices it's 10 am already. But because of the jetlag, it still feels like the middle of the night. She jumps up and dresses. 

Today will be a busy day because Lena will pack everything she wants to have in her new home. She will not pack everything she has because that will be too much to ship. Besides she is not planning on shipping her furniture. That's because she just mostly ordered new, way cooler things, online. And also because shipping overseas is really expensive and it takes a long time to arrive. 

Before going downstairs to make some breakfast. (Or see if there even is anything for breakfast.) She looks at the time difference. Between Westmond and Ireland, there is a seven-hour time difference. That means Kara is probably still asleep. 

Lena sends Kara a text: 'Hey baby, good morning. Can you call me when you're awake? I really want to see your cute face on my screen again ;)' 

Lena hums a song while walking downstairs. She looks around and sees a jacket. Although Lena is pretty sure her mother and brother aren't around it looks suspicious. It doesn't feel like the jacket was there last night. 

But Lena shrugs and goes on with the things she was doing. She has to eat some breakfast and start packing. 

With a banana eaten and a breakfast bar in her pocket, Lena walks upstairs. Firstly she has to go to the attic to look if she can find some boxes. 

She finds five boxes. Lena decides that's all she is allowed to take. 

She stuffs the first box with all the dirty clothes she wore when she was with Kara. Lena is not going to bother washing them in such a short time. In her suitcase, she puts clean clothes to use. 

Suddenly her phone starts ringing. For a moment Lena is excited because she thinks it's her girlfriend calling the moment she woke up. But it's a private number. 

The call gets accepted. 'Hello?' Lena says. An automatic pre-recorded voice speaks to her. 'Would you accept a call from Midlands prison? press one.' 

Lena rolls her eyes. She knows what's going on. The question is who is in jail though... Her lovely mother of her brother. 

Without hesitating, one gets pressed on the screen. 

'Lena.' A cold voice says on the other side of the line. 

She recognizes the voice instantly. 'Mother.' She says also coldly. 

'Welcome home.' Lillian says. Lena doesn't answer back. She knows when her mother calls it's because she needs something. 

'You could say something.' Her mother snaps. 

'You could've been here.' Lena snaps back. 

'How was America?' 

'Nice.' 

'Where's Lex?' her mother asks. 

'I don't know.' Lena answers back. 

'Anything else?' Lena asks her mother. 

'When you see Lex tell him to call me.' 

Lena rolls her eyes. 'Goodbye mother.' she says when disconnecting the call with the red button. 

Lena continues packing. She completely forgets to eat lunch. But she gets reminded what time it is by a call from Kara. 

She pressed the green button without even having to think of it. 

'Hey, baby.' Kara says while yawning. 

'Goodmorning sleepy head.' Lena says back. 

'How late is it there?' Kara asks. 

'1 pm already. I kinda forgot the time so I'm going to grab some lunch from downstairs after calling you.' 

'You forgot the time? What were you doing?' 

Lena looks for an excuse for a second. 'Ehmm... Reading!' 

'You're always reading aren't you?' Kara asks. 

'I do a lot.' Lena chuckles. 

'But I need to go now. I need to run some errands and eat lunch. Or at least eat something. I'm feeling jet-lagged.' Lena says. 

'Okay, can we call again later?' Kara asks. 

'Of course my love.' 

Kara smiles. 'I love you, babe.' 

'I love you too. Talk to you soon.' Lena says while making kisses with her lips. Kara does the same and then disconnects the call. 

Lena sighs... she wishes she could have called longer with Kara. Unfortunately, she couldn't because of all the things she has to arrange before making her way back to Kara. 

Lena spends the rest of the day packing everything. The five boxes are all stuffed with things. Two with clothes and the rest with other things Lena wants to keep. 

She spread her books all over the different boxes. This way the weight also gets evenly divided. 

After packing everything she calls a company that comes by the house the same day to get her boxes. When the men come to the door an hour she pays them to get the boxes shipped and they take them. Lena also tips them a few hundred dollars to make sure the boxes arrive safely. 

The boxes get loaded into a truck and the truck drives out of sight. 

Minutes later Lena sits down on her bed and opens her laptop. She tries booking a ticket to fly to America to the airport the closest to Wellom. But the first website declines after reading Lena her ID. Lena frowns but shrugs it off. She just tries another website but this website also declines. Just as the third website. 

Lena gets a hunch of what is going on. Her mother and brother are probably behind the ID declining. She quickly grabs her phone and transverse a lot of money to her bank account her mother doesn't have access to.

Lex steps into Lena's room. She kind of expected this. 

'Hey sis, long time no see.' 

Lena rolls her eyes. 'Could have been longer.' she says. 

'Did you have a good time in America?'

'How considerate. You asking me how I am. This really is "A whole new world''.'

Lex sighs out of annoyance. 'Lena, come on. I know you think you had a really good time there and you are going back. But that's where I'm stopping you.' 

Lena looks at her brother but does not say anything. Lex decides to take his chance to make a speech. 'Kara Danvers is not good for you. It's not like a Luthor to fall in love. And a Luthor definitely isn't a lesbian. Where do you think our name is going? The Luthor name is very important. ' he asks. 

'So is this why I can't buy a ticket to America?' 

'Exactly, I'm here to protect you.'

Lena just stays silent but on the inside, she is raging. There is no one going to keep her from seeing her girlfriend. NO ONE!

She stands up and without even thinking she slaps Lex in the face. 'I HATE YOU!' she screams. 

This is the point Lex gets mad too. He grabs the phone of his sister and smashes it on the ground. After that, he opens the window and throws it out. He is streaming at Lena while doing all of this. 'NOW YOU WON"T BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOUR BITCH ANYMORE!' he screams. 

He leaves the room and Lena is crying on the floor. She can't think clearly. Lena grabs all of her things. She looks around her room for one last time to see if she didn't forget anything. 

An hour later Lena is standing in front of a hotel just a few blocks away from the Luthor house. She checks in and instantly orders some food. Lena doesn't know if she will be able to eat anything with the major block of stone in her throat but she will try. 

The first thing she does is grab the phone in the room and call Kara. Even though she doesn't have her phone anymore she could dream every bit of information about her girlfriend. That's a good thing now. 

When the call gets accepted, surely, Kara doesn't know what to expect. 'Hello?' she says. 

'Hi, darling. It's me. Lena.' 

'Lena? Why are you calling me on such a weird number?' 

'My phone broke. I'm going to buy a new one soon but the stores are already closed. I just wanted you to know I'm fine.' 

'Are you though? I can't see your face but you sound tired or just a bit miserable. Correct me if I'm wrong.' 

'A bit.' Lena admits. 'But that's mostly because of the jetlag.'

'That sucks. I hope it gets better soon. But I gotta go. Al needs me to help carry these new things she bought. I'll let you rest. I love you.' Kara says. 

'I love you too. Oh, and by the way don't call this number, it's a public number. I'll call you.' 

'Okay, bye. Talk to you soon.' Kara says. The call ends with a beep. 

And after receiving the food Lena falls asleep. Partly from all the things that have been happening but also from her jetlag. She is exhausted. Tomorrow is a new day. A day to fix some things. 

A/N: I kinda got lost at some points with the time difference. That's why it doesn't make sense sometimes. Sorry, I tried my best :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.5K 16
The relentless commander finds herself fighting feelings for Clarke. Or The infamous arker tries to push away all of her feelings for Lexa. Timeline...
91K 3.6K 22
Regina Mills is missing and Emma Swan, A Detective got payed to Find her. What If This Case will change Emma-and Reginas life forever? Emma's G!P
19.6K 922 19
When Regina and Killian bet on who's most lovable, using Emma as a target, things end a bit differently than either of them had expected. *You don't...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc