December can change your life✔

By justlikethemoon_

Lena is an shy and nerdy student at an highschool in Dublin. All the students have to go on an exchange with... More

Introduction
Tuesday, november 30th
Wednesday, December 1st
Thursday, December 2nd
Friday, December 3rd
Saturday, December 4th
Sunday, December 5th
Monday, December 6th
Tuesday, December 7th
Wednesday, December 8th
Thursday, December 9th
Friday, December 10th
Saturday, December 11th
Sunday, December 12th
Monday, December 13th
Tuesday, December 14th
Wednesday, December 15th
Thursday, December 16th
Friday, December 17th
Saturday, December 18th
Sunday, December 19th
Monday, December 20th
Tuesday, December 21th
Wednesday, December 22th
Thursday, December 23th
Friday, December 24th
Saturday, December 25th
Sunday, December 26th
Monday, December 27th
Wednesday, December 29th
Thursday, December 30th
Friday, December 31st
Saturday, January 1st
Sunday, January 2nd
Authors note

Tuesday, December 28th

280 20 1
By justlikethemoon_

Lena wakes up and she sees Kara sleeping peacefully beside her. The brunette didn't sleep well. The biggest part of the night she was awake worrying but also being excited about the fact she bought an apartment. 

It's six am and she stumbles downstairs. She expects everyone else to be still asleep but sees Alex eating toast while watching a movie at the table. 

Alex looks up when she notices Lena walking into the living room. She pauses the movie and looks at Lena. 'What the hell are you doing up so early?' Alex asks. 

Lena sits down. 'I could ask you the same thing.' 

'Seriously, spill the tea. Is it something related to Kara?' Alex asks. 

Lena sighs. 'Okay, I'm going to tell you something but you have to promise me you CAN'T tell anyone. Especially not Kara.' 

Alex nods. 'I promise! Now tell me.' she asks curiously. 

'I bought an apartment.' Lena says. 

Alex her eyes widen. 'Really? Where? How? What the-?' 

Lena chuckles. 'I'll explain anything. Just listen.' 

Alex nods with her mouth still hanging open 

'I just feel welcome and at home here. My adoptive mother and brother are basically psychopaths and rarely around. That's why I want to stay here. Since yesterday I was looking for apartments in Wellom or Westmond. When Eliza needed help from Kara I rode her bike to one of the apartments. This one is in Wellom. It was very pretty so I bought it.' Lena says. 

'You're crazy!' Alex says. 'You seriously just bought an apartment on the other side of the world than your normal home?' 

Lena nods. 'Yes, I did. And partly I'm excited but I'm also scared.' 

'Why can't Kara know?'

'I have to fly back home because of those damn terms and conditions I signed for. But I will mail my stuff partly to here and the other part will be my luggage. I'm gonna try to be back by new years eve and then surprise Kara if everything works out.' Lena says. 

'And why wouldn't everything work out?' Alex frowns. 

'My family will probably try to stop me.' Lena sighs. 'But everything will hopefully be okay in the end.' she adds. 

'Okay, I hope it will. But can you show me pictures of the apartment?' 

Lena nods while smiling all excited. She grabs her phone and shows Alex pictures. 

'Look, this is it. It has two bedrooms, a quite big living room, a little kitchen, and a bathroom. It's on the third floor. On the one side of the windows, you can see the park, and on the other side the shopping street.' 

Alex her mouth drops open. 'How much did you pay for this? How did you get this beautiful place?' 

Lena shrugs. 'My mom has a lot of money, and I can spend anything I want.' 

'Can I ask you something?' Lena continues. 

'Sure.' Alex says when still looking at the pictures and chewing on her toast. 

'Can I keep you updated about when I'm coming back? This way you can prepare Eliza and help me surprise Kara.' Lena asks. 

'Of course. I just love how much you and Kara care for each other. And I would like to have you around more.' 

'Thank you. Me too' Lena says as she stands up and hugs Alex before walking over to the coffee machine and making herself a cup of black coffee. 

While eating breakfast Lena is looking for stuff for her apartment. She sees beautiful things. In an hour she orders almost everything online. Now and then she asks Alex her opinion. She sets the delivery date for January 5th. This way she knows she is going to be there. 

While ordering the last thing, for now, the couch. She notices in the corner of her eye Kara sneaking down the stairs. 

Lena closes her phone and Kara hugs her from behind. 'Hey, I missed you. And your warmth. The bed was so cold.' Kara says. 

'Get a room!' Alex yells. She stands up and makes her way to the door. There she puts her jacket on and leaves the house. Probably off to get a room with her girlfriend Maggie. 

'So, we're alone now.' Kara says. 

Lena frowns. 'Eliza is here, right?'

'No, she isn't she has her night/morning shift now. So what do you want to do today?' Kara asks with a grin on her face. 

'I know you are probably thinking of making out and that will be part of it but I thought maybe we can make two Irish meals for tonight.' Lena says. 

'If it's no kale I'm okay with it.' Kara shrugs, at the moment sitting on Lena's lap with her arms wrapped around her girlfriend. 

'No kale, I promise. I was just thinking about making a Sheppard pie and for dessert also a pie.' 

'I have no idea what you mean exactly but pie sounds delicious.' Kara admits. She pecks her girlfriend on the lips and goes to make breakfast. Lena unlocks her phone and finishes ordering the couch without Kara seeing it. 

After breakfast, Lena and Kara go get dressed. Before that, they take a shower. Together of course. It's the last time of taking a shower together because tomorrow they will probably be in a rush. 

They both enjoy the shower and each other's company very much. Stepping outside the shower and drying off with a towel they go into each other's closet (or suitcase) and look for an outfit for each other. 

Lena chooses a really cute blouse for Kara with black pants. Kara chooses this dress for Lena she has brought. Firstly she went in a suit. But Lena told Kara she had been wearing the suit too many times already. 

The girls make their way to the grocery store together and buy all the ingredients for the pies. In the meantime, Kara texted Eliza and Alex to join them for an Irish dinner this evening. 

Back in the kitchen Kara and Lena are trying to make the pies. Well, Lena is. Kara is distracted by Lena doing all the work. The first pie Lena is making is for the actual dinner. This is the Sheppard pie. A Sheppard pie is a savory pie with ingredients like stew, potatoes, tomatoes, onions, and more. 

Kara is taking pictures of her girlfriend being very concentrated while cooking. When Lena notices she whines. But in Kara's defense: 'I need to have some silly photo's to remember you by.' Lena just chuckles. She is dating a dork. Her dork. 

After that, the girlfriends make the dessert together. It's an Irish cream pie. Lena first makes the cream. She lets Kara have a taste but purposely leaves a little at the side of her mouth. 

'Oh, let me get that for you.' Lena says while lowering her voice using her Irish accent. She licks off the cream and starts making out with Kara. 

'It tastes really good.' Kara says while winking. 

Lena goes on making and finishing the pie. She puts it in the fridge to let it cool down. The rest of the day she chills with Kara. They play games, make out and take pictures. 

It's evening and everyone is sitting at the dinner table. 'It's too bad you haven't cooked for us before.' Eliza says. 

'Well, I have but Kara ate everything.' Lena says. 

Several disappointed eyes are staring at Kara. 'What? It was just delicious.' 

'Well, this is a savory Sheppard pie and for dessert, we have Irish cream pie.'' Lena says. 

She cuts the cake and gives everyone a piece. Every member of the family is very enthusiastic. Especially Kara with the cream pie. But that's just common knowledge, right?

At night they are sitting in Kara's room. 

'I have something for you.' Kara says to break the silence. 

She grabs a little something wrapped with a bow around it. Lena opens it and sees a necklace. It has blue and green stones. Symbolizing their eyes. 

'It's beautiful Kara. I love it. I love you.' Lena says. She moves over, closer to her girlfriend, and kisses her. 

'There's more. It's a photo inside.' Kara says while opening the locket. It has two mini pictures from the girls in it. 

'So cute!' Lena says. 

Kara helps Lena put on the necklace. 

'By the way. I have something for you too. It's less nice but it's okay.' 

'I'm curious.' Kara says. 

'I didn't get to wrap it. But it's this hoodie. I have worn it a lot. Especially my first week here. So it smells a lot like me. Besides, I think it will look cute on you.' Lena says. 

'Thank you!' Kara cheers while looking at the sweater. 'You're the best. I love you!' Kara says while hugging Lena.

'I love you too. For always.' Lena says while giving Kara a deep kiss. 

A/N:

Me: I'm tired I have to finish this chapter early. 
Me at now 11 pm: let's check on spelling one more time. 

In conclusion: I'm not a very good planner but the story is still on schedule. Tomorrow Lena will leave. Any thoughts on what will happen? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
47.4K 818 16
So I've been obsessed over this damn movie and now I'm going to write about, I'm not very good with using PROPER English but I'll give it a go. VERY...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
91K 3.6K 22
Regina Mills is missing and Emma Swan, A Detective got payed to Find her. What If This Case will change Emma-and Reginas life forever? Emma's G!P