December can change your life✔

Per justlikethemoon_

Lena is an shy and nerdy student at an highschool in Dublin. All the students have to go on an exchange with... Més

Introduction
Tuesday, november 30th
Wednesday, December 1st
Thursday, December 2nd
Friday, December 3rd
Saturday, December 4th
Sunday, December 5th
Monday, December 6th
Tuesday, December 7th
Wednesday, December 8th
Thursday, December 9th
Friday, December 10th
Saturday, December 11th
Monday, December 13th
Tuesday, December 14th
Wednesday, December 15th
Thursday, December 16th
Friday, December 17th
Saturday, December 18th
Sunday, December 19th
Monday, December 20th
Tuesday, December 21th
Wednesday, December 22th
Thursday, December 23th
Friday, December 24th
Saturday, December 25th
Sunday, December 26th
Monday, December 27th
Tuesday, December 28th
Wednesday, December 29th
Thursday, December 30th
Friday, December 31st
Saturday, January 1st
Sunday, January 2nd
Authors note

Sunday, December 12th

322 20 0
Per justlikethemoon_

Lena sits at Kara's desk reading a new book she started. Kara is just laying on her bed scrolling on Instagram and TikTok and laughing out loud once in a while.

'You know what Kara?' We forgot to answer the daily question yesterday. Oh and we also forgot to take a selfie.' Lena says.

'No, we didn't forget the selfie. Look I took one.' Kara says as she shows Lena her phone with a photo of the two girls during cooking. Kara is smiling in the picture Lena is just looking very serious and concentrated.

'KARAAA WE CAN'T USE THIS PICTURE.' Lena yells as she tries to take the phone from Kara.

'Okay, okay I'll delete it.' Kara shrugs after five minutes of being chased by the Irish girl.

The blonde and dark-haired girls take a good selfie together.

'So we also need to answer the questions. One for today and one for yesterday.' Lena says.

'Alrighty, the first question 'How do you usually celebrate Christmas?' 

'My answer will be very short. I don't with my family I only do a gift exchange with Sam.' 

Kara's mouth drops open. 'That's the only thing you do?' 

'Yes, it's pretty sad but it's okay. Most of the time I just read a good Christmas book and then I'm happy again.'

'You need to prepare. My Christmas is very different.' Kara laughs. 

'We have Christmas karaoke night on Christmas eve. My mom, Alex, and I all invite one friend. This year it's of course you who will be my friend.' Lena smiles as Kara says that. 

'On Christmas morning we all get presents. After our big Christmas breakfast, we will do something fun. That is often like building a snowman or going out to drink chocolate milk at the village square. In the afternoon we will do our secret Santa presents. And then we will eat a delicious Christmas dinner. In the evening we will take the little Christmas lights walk around the city. It's the best because it's cold but the lights keep you excited. So that's my Christmas.' Kara smiles even by thinking of it. 

'Oh wow, that's so cool! Is that what you're doing this year too?' 

'Yes, it is! I'm really excited you can join this year!' 

Lena mutters something about being nervous but Kara doesn't hear it. 

'The next question is: If you could make a holiday what would it be about?' Kara reads from the booklet. 

'About books and the fantasy that writers can create. Everyone had to dress in reference to their favorite book.' Lena says proudly. 

'Wow, You thought of this question before haven't you?' 

'Guilty.' Lena admits. 

'I would have a holiday around sports. Because staying in shape is very important. And it will allow everyone to try new sports and discover new talents.' Kara says. 

'That's well thought. I honestly thought you were about to suggest a holiday with food as a theme or something.' Lena says. They laugh about what Lena says and talk a little more before going back to their books and social media. 

'What do you want to do today?' Lena asks as she closes her book. 

'I don't know. I usually don't really do so much on Sunday.' Kara shrugs. 

'Don't you have some fun activities we can do in this little village?' Lena asks. 

'Nah, not really. What do you mean with fun activities?' 

'I mean like swimming. In Dublin, I go swimming quite often with Sam. Sometimes we swim seriously as in like sporting. Other times we just joke around.' Lena tells Kara. 

'Hmm... There is a swimming pool in the village beside this one. It has been ages since I've been there. Maybe we can go?' 

Lena smiles. 'Yes! I would love that.' 

Kara and Lena look for everything they need. Lena took her swimming stuff so she doesn't have to search for a long time. Kara on the other hand has lost everything in her chaotic closet. She just grabs three bathing suits. Hoping one of them fits. And she grabs a towel. 

'Do you need an extra towel?' Kara asks. 

Lena nods in response. She only took one towel from home because it didn't fit another way. 

Both of the girls grab their bags. Kara is in the meantime tapping her phone aggressively trying to find out which bus to take to the swimming pool. 

When the right bus comes Kara and Lena get in. Kara has been paying for Lena's ticket every day now. Lena doesn't like that she does because she had enough money. Lena is planning on paying for the pool. 

When they arrive in the village 'Berrop' they walk another few minutes to the swimming pool. 

'Kara, I'm gonna pay today.' Lena states. 

'No please Lena, I have enough money and you are my guest after all.' Kara says. 

'You have been paying for all my bus tickets. And that's quite expensive.' 

'But...' 

Lena cuts Kara off. 'My mother is a millionaire. She has shit tons of money and so have I.' 

Kara is silent for a few seconds. 'You have a mother that's a millionaire?' Kara asks with her wide eyes. 'I didn't expect that at all. You're just so...' 

'So what?' Lena asks. 

'I don't know. I just didn't expect you to be rich. You're too nice for that. Well, I mean like, I don't actually know how to say it...' 

Lena laughs. 'No worries. I know you mean good by it.'

And this is the moment Lena pays for the tickets. Both girls go inside and separate into different dressing cabins. 

Kara puts on one of her bathing suits. Soon enough Kara discovers the first one doesn't fit anymore. The second one doesn't either. The third one fits... well... it's tight but it works. 

'Kara, I'm cold can you please hurry?' Lena whines from the outside of the dressing cabins. 

Kara opens the dressing cabin and sees Lena standing there in her turquoise bathing suit. Lena is very beautiful with her hair falling over her shoulders. Kara thinks her jaw actually dropped for a second. 

'Wow, Lena you look very good in your bathing suit.' 

Lena's cheeks get all red. 'Thank you.' 

'Are you uncomfortable?' Lena asks as she points to Kara with a towel wrapped around her body. 

'A bit. My bathing suit is a bit on the small side.' 

'Please Kara. It can't be that worse! Or are you going to swim with your towel wrapped around you?' Lena chuckles. 

'No, I guess I'm not.' Kara sighs as she slowly lets the towel fall off of her. As the towel leaves her body Kara looks away. 

'Kara you're beautiful!' Lena says. 

'You have nothing to worry about! And I didn't know you worked out.' Lena says as pointing to Kara's abs. 

Kara scratches her head. She has to do something when she's uncomfortable and doesn't have her glasses. 'Thanks, and yes. I work out quite a lot. I used to cycle every day to school.'

'That's nice!' 

The girls chat a bit more as they walk toward the pool area. They put their towels down on two chairs somewhere in the corner. And make their way to the big pool. Lena climbs in the pool while Kara is still on the corner doubting if she should go in. 

'Come on! It isn't that cold.' Lena yells. Kara watches as Lena dives underwater and comes back like a literal goddess rising from the water. 

'Seriously, come on!' Or I will pull you in. 

Kara jumps into the pool. She panics for a bit. That's just because she hasn't been in the water for so long. Lena is on the other hand very comfortable and puts her hand on Kara's back. 'Come on. It's okay.' She says. It works because it actually helps Kara calm down. 

Both girls swim until lunchtime and then get out of the pool to order some food. 

While Kara orders (with Lena's credit card) Lena already sits down at the chairs. She wraps her towel around her and sees Kara waiting for the food in the distance. A few minutes later Kara arrives with all the in her hands. 

Lena and Kara eat in silence but enjoy each other's company. 'You want some nachos?' Kara offers. 

'Am I hearing this correctly? Is Kara Danvers offering me food?' Lena asks while smirking. 

'Yes, I am. So if I were you I would take the offer fast. Otherwise, all the food will be gone in seconds of time.' Kara grins. Lena quickly gets some nachos and shares some of her food with Lena. 

After eating both of the girls go swimming again. 

'Want to go from the slide?' Lena asks with excitement in her voice. 

'I don't know...' Kara stumbles. 

'Come on, we will go together. Nothing can go wrong!' Lena says when already grabbing Kara's hand and taking her to the slide. The girls have to wait for a few minutes. When it's their turn Lena sits down first. 

'Come on! Let's go together. This way it's less scary.' Kara nods her head and sits down behind Lena. 

'Is it okay if I hold your shoulders?' Kara asks. 

Lena nods. 'Yeah, of course!' 

Both girls laugh when going down the slide. They have lots of fun and Kara isn't afraid anymore. 

Hours later the girls are done swimming. They showered and got dressed again. Kara took a bit longer than Lena. 

She sees Lena brushing her long black hair in the mirror. Kara waits for a bit before coming around the corner. It looks like Lena is humming a song. Kara is happy about that. She never thought Lena would be happy while staying with her. 

When the bus comes Lena and Kara sit down next to each other at the back of the bus. 

'I had a lot of fun!' Kara says. 

'Me too, I'm glad you faced your fear and went off the slide.' 

Kara smiles. 'Yes me too. It's very silly but when I was younger it was just that I was afraid you could never go back once you were in. That's why I was afraid.' 

'Hey, that's not a problem. It's very good you did that today!' 

'Thank you, Lena. It means a lot.' Kara smiles. 

'And I notice your touching issues are getting less. Am I right?' 

Lena nods. 'Yes, but that's only this way when I'm with you.' she says.

A/N: Hello folks, a long chapter today. Hope you like it. And the good stuff will be coming slowly now... stay tuned!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.5K 13
SEQUEL TO THE NEW RECRUIT!! Marriage can be tricky and there will be tough days but within all of those ups and downs will be some of the best momen...
54K 1.5K 16
Emma and Regina are in love. But in like every relationship there are obstacles Read this and find out how they overcome them. SWANQUEEN fanfiction.
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
47.4K 818 16
So I've been obsessed over this damn movie and now I'm going to write about, I'm not very good with using PROPER English but I'll give it a go. VERY...