C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 57 PART II

244 16 2
By fandomfeverrrr

AS SHE RAN THROUGH THE STREETS SHE TRIED TO CATCH AS MANY SPIRITS AS POSSIBLE, as she fought with one of the greater and grander spirits she began to struggle as her amulet glowed brighter. Pushing against the spirit back with her sword, she growled and moved from under him grazing him with her sword.

Looking back she panted as she saw the spirit begin to glow brightly. The spirit heaved in before he breathed out letting out a wave of energy knocking her away. Skidding back she looked at the spirit in disbelief "what the" looking down at her sword she noticed as its light trailed up back into her amulet. The stone continued glowing brightly, as it began pulsing and ticking. Grunting she readied her sword once more and roared as she charged at the spirit.

Marcus and Claire had each other's backs as they defended the school, he blew fire towards the gumm-gumms and sent the spirits back through the portals. He panted as he landed back down "how do you think Jim and Liz are doing?" he said blasting one of the gumm-gumms.

She stood behind him and said "we need to get them more time" she created a portal knocking them away, turning around her eyes widened as she looked past him "we've got company." she said, clenching her staff.

As he turned around he felt something inside him tick as he saw his father, he allowed himself to burst into flames "I take my dad, you take the tall guy"

Spinning her staff she smirked as she looked at Valoor "gladly"

Marc flew towards his father and blasted him with a barrage of flames, he glared at him with a look of hate. His eyes red as they began to tear up "you control me, and have the audacity to show your face here?!" he yelled.

Richard didn't fight back only dodged "I know the hate you have towards me my son-"

"I'M NOT YOUR SON!" he shouted as his voice grew sore, he roared as he flew towards him and pinned him against the brick wall. He glared into his eyes as he readied a ball of fire in his fist, he searched for some sort of genuine hope for his father, and merely saw a glimmer. He groaned as he let go of his father and held his head in his hands.

Claire used her staff to push Valoor back, he chuckled lightly "so you're the mistress of shadows."

Kicking him away she said "glad to see that the word spread." she created a portal and jumped through it, jumping out of it beside him hitting him every time she got out.

He groaned in infuriation rubbing his jaw "stop this insolence!" he yelled.

She appeared behind him and blasted him with her staff yelling "that's for possessing my friend, skull-face!"

He growled and stood up "you have no idea who you are messing with, Child!" he said his voice distorted as he slowly shifted into a wolf.

She froze in horror and backed away, shaking the fear off she created a big enough portal for him to pass through as he charged towards her. As he came out of a different portal she mumbled "Liz where are you?"

Richard try to reach for his son but Marcus moved away "right now is not the time, for reconciliation" he said, glaring at him he continued "we'll talk about this later" he ran to Claire and blasted Valoor back "you seem to be handling him pretty well."

She said to him "we need Liz without her, we won't be able to send him into the chaos realm!"

Valoor growled and charged at them both, the two got ready as he got closer. Richard jumped in front of them, using his corruption to stop Valoor in his place, making him shift back into a human, valoor groaned out "You traitor!"

He scoffed "I know my path, now here's yours!" he flung him up into one of the portals in the chaos realm, turning to the other two he said to them "the two of you need to know something, and you must trust me."

The two glanced at each other before keeping themselves armed "Talk."

Elizabeth had no choice but to allow the spirits to chase her, there was no way to send them back anymore and she couldn't kill them. As she ran she hoped that a portal would eventually appear into the chaos realm "give me something, anything!" she yelled as she slid under one of the spirits in front of her.

Agnar appeared in front of her and yelled "Get down!" she slid down as he formed a portal leading into the chaos realm, large enough to take all the spirits in. He walked over to her and asked "what's wrong?"

Standing up she had her hand over her amulet "I don't know!" she summoned her sword and said to him "its not working anymore!"

His eyes widened slightly in fear before he said "we need to get you to the chaos realm, we need you there"

"NO!" Richard yelled as he came through Claire's portal "you mustn't"

Her eyes narrowed in pure rage as she saw his face lunging at him. She pinned him down and had her claws at the ready "what excuse do you have out of this?" her voice low as she glared at him.

"Liz, no, we can trust him!" Marc said to her.

She kept glaring at Richard "we did, look where that led me."

He winced in fear as he said "I know what I have done, and I am sorry, but I was blinded by lies!" he admitted "I can help you stop Dandril but you mustn't go into the Chaos realm."

Growling she asked "why?!"

Claire said to her carefully "because the pillar of light is gone."

Her eyes widened and her ears pointed downwards as shock and disbelief "no, no, but how did he do it!?" She backed away from Richard.

"Right now it doesn't matter how he did it but how we stop him!" Claire urged.

Marc added as he said to her "with the pillar gone, its last connection, is you"

Agnar finally put the pieces together and whispered in disbelief "you are the last ray of light, that's why your amulet has been pulsing!"

Richard explained to her "if he gets his hands on you, he will become too powerful for anyone to fight against." he said to them all "we'll have a bigger threat than Gunmar and Morgana."

She growled as she said "how am I supposed to finish my mission if I'm running from it?!"

Marc placed a hand on her shoulder "how are you gonna do your mission if you're dead?" he said plainly.

Claire told her "if we're gonna do this smart we need to do this as a team" she summoned a portal Toby "Let's go!"

Elizabeth stood outside of the portal as her face fell, she knew that her part was something she could only do alone. Agnar noticed this and knelt down in front of her, placing his hands on her shoulders he assured "everything will be alright, I understand your fear."

She defeatedly looked up at him "you know, don't you"

He hesitantly nodded his head "sometimes the hardest choices take the strongest wills" he pulled her into a hug which she immediately returned and told her "I have never seen a will, as strong as yours" he said his eyes slowly tearing up, he had lost one daughter and now he felt as if he was beginning to lose the other, pulling away he said to her firmly "you choose when your time comes, and whether or not you'll take it."

Smiling weakly she nodded her head and wiped her tears "I needed that, thank you, Agnar." she jumped into the portal and he followed close behind.

As they caught Toby on the way, they got to Blinky destroying all the Gumm-Gumms in the area first, he asked them "have you gotten everyone to safety?"

Claire nodded "the ones who couldn't make it home are hiding at the school"

Elizabeth took one of the Gumm-Gumm weapons seeing as hers was useless "Draya created a barrier around the place, no one will be getting in" she assured as she eased into using the new weapon.

Toby wondered as he looked up at the sky "why's the eclipse still here?" he asked "wasn't Merlin supposed to have his magic back?"

Claire growled "where is that stupid wizard?!"

Elizabeth screamed in pain as her amulet glowed brighter "the longer this lasts the worse things get!" she stood up and began moving through the pain.

Richard walked up to her and said respectfully "wielder, the amount of chaos being used is destroying your amulet." he explained.

Toby groaned "Again?"

He continued "if we don't finish this before the amulet is destroyed, you will be destroyed from the amount of energy you are carrying"

She growled at him and pointed the spear to his throat "do you realise how many warnings you've given me by now?"

___________________

Jim yelped as he was hit by Angors dagger, he summoned his shield as he was pinned down to the ground. He said to him "kill me. It won't change you!" Angor laughed at his words as he pushed the dagger harder "I heard you were once a great warrior, A hero to troll-kind." His words startled Angor, throwing him off guard "what's your excuse now that you have your soul back?" he punched Angor off of him.

Gunmar picked up Angor and threw him aside "you are weak, Assassin!"

Jim roared as he lunged at Gunmar throwing him at the stage. He stalked towards him, he was taken by surprise when Gunmar charged at him throwing him to the roof of the museum. To his luck the amulet somewhat softened the impact, he gasped opening his eyes searching for Gunmar, Jumping onto the rooftop he searched around him keeping on guard.

Gunmar ambushed him, swinging at him repeatedly with his sword before knocking jim down again. He dragged his sword behind him as he spoke "you wear a troll's armour, now you share our skin?!" he questioned "but inside you will bleed red!" Jim reached for his sword and tried to swing it at him, but grunted when Gunmar forced him down with his foot "the age of man has ended" he raised his sword to Jim's face and yelled "you will be my first human slave!"

Jim screamed and howled in pain as he tried to fight back. Doing all he could do fight against gunmars power. As Elizabeth ran she heard Jim's screams and her eyes widened in fear "Jim!"

They all looked up in fear as they saw what was happening Toby exclaimed "we're too late!"

He screamed before saying through clenched teeth "In their darkest hour, I burn brightest!" his amulet hummed as it glowed red sending a wave of energy throughout his armour and hands. He stood up grabbing gunmars sword grunting as he pushed it aside.

Gunmar growled as he lifted his sword up once more, charging towards Jim for the final time. Jim swiftly ducked underneath, summoning his sword and slashing Gunmar as he moved past him. Gunmar gasped in shock "No, it cannot be!" he gasped in disbelief.

Jim snarled as he said to him "it is."

Gunmar screamed, as the energy he had stolen began to disperse. The others were shocked at what they saw and shielded their faces from the bright light. Elizabeth held onto her amulet as she felt a crack beginning to form.

A wave of energy spread out, destroying all of the Gumm-gumms as they fizzled to ashes. Jim lowered his shield and growled "for draal..." he grunted as he pushed Gunmars statue off of the roof.

The others moved out of the way as it collapsed, shattering to pieces. They could not believe that it had truly worked. Gunmar was gone.

Elizabeth smiled widely as she saw him "Jim!" as soon as he jumped down she pulled him into a hug.

"Ow! Careful, sunburn." he said before wrapping his arms around her.

Toby exclaimed "you did it Jimbo! Daylight went supernova!"

Marc was in disbelief "looks like the skullcrusher" he poked the rubble with his foot "just got his skull crushed." Claire rolled her eyes at the pun and he noticed "hey you know that's why you love me"

Blinky felt relieved "at long last, after centuries, Gunmars war is at an end." he placed his hand on Jim's shoulder "and you, my dear boy, have ended it!"

Toby asked "I get why the spirits are still here, and not to be a total buzzkill, but why is the night still all eclipsey?"

Elizabeth looked up at the sky and narrowed her eyes "you would've thought the old man would've done his work by now..." she muttered.

Aaarrrgghh panted as he ran towards them in fear, toby exclaimed "ah! Wingman!"

Jim asked him "where's Merlin?"

He quickly explained to them "in trouble! Morgana." he pointed towards the sorceress that came headed their way.

She floated down with a wide smirk on her features, they froze in fear as they knew that none of them had the power to take her on.

_________________

As the pillar slowly began to collapse, Dandril felt as though he was already breathing in the power. As his eyes opened they revealed the bright red that was within them "my how chaos has such a wonderful scent" he sighed in disappointment "and yet there is still some of you out there am I not right?" he spoke to the fallen pillar "Very well then, i'll find the rest of you myself"

He looked out into the war stricken chaos realm and scoffed, with a wave of his hand. The grounds split, the world began to collapse in on itself as everything was slowly being destroyed.

He asked himself among the destruction,

"NOW WHERE OH, WHERE IS MY LAST RAY OF LIGHT?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...