Troubled heart

By its_katherine5

Lee Y/n is unbothered and has no sympathy to other people except her bestfriend. She loves her more than hers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47

Chapter 46

548 37 16
By its_katherine5

'Date and interruptions'

Y/n's pov

I opened my door to my apartment quietly, wondering if Jennie is already asleep. She mostly sleeps on the couch since she doesn't have a television in her room.

I startled her last time by slamming the door so loud she fell face first on the floor. I had to make it up to her by buying her take out dinner.

To my luck, there was no one in the living room nor kitchen. I heard murmuring in my room and noticed that it was slightly opened.

Honestly, I just wanted to sleep after the day I've had. But I knew better than to sleep without telling Chaeyoung what happened yesterday with my Aunt.

"Mom my decision will never change." Chaeyoung sighed and I could see her figure standing and her back turned to me. Her phone was stuck on her ear like glue.

"You haven't met her- No I'm not talking back, my god." Chaeyoung sounded frustrated and stressed.

Does her problems include her mother? Is this why she can't tell me?

I shook my head at the thought, she will tell me when she's ready. I don't have any business pressuring her for something that's been making her mood down.

I opened the door quietly, but not quietly enough. It made a creaking noise that made Chaeyoung looked to my direction and sighed closing her eyes.

She seemed relieved to see me and bid her goodbyes without taking her gaze off me. When she finally threw her phone on the bed I smiled closing the door behind me.

"Hey, was that your mom?" I asked turning around to take off my shoes, and taking off my coat to hang up behind my door frame.

I was pushed forward a bit when I felt her arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled warmly and turned around to meet her eyes.

"I love you, Y/n. Please remember that." She whispered and I nodded, genuinely concern for the sudden mood.

"I already know that, I love you too."

I chuckled when she jumped to hug me and I picked her up and I walked us to the bed so I can sit down.

"I have something to tell you." I said and she pulled away from our embrace and gently stroked my hair, waiting.

"I'm sorry for yesterday, You were going through a rough time and I made it worse-"

"No no, don't apologize about that. I should've told you sooner but..." Chaeyoung sighed dropping her head to look down, feeling drained I see.

"But you're not ready. I know I know." I held her chin up and she looked at me with a apologetic face feature, looking so hopeless and tired.

"Park Chaeyoung, would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" I asked knowing a simple lunch date will bring up her mood.

She chuckled. "Who am I to say no?"

We both laughed and I felt my ears get hot from embarrassment. I was still afraid and shy when it comes to asking her to go on a date.

"Where were you earlier? I took a nap and you were gone." Chaeyoung asked dropping both her arms on my shoulder, she was still sitting on my lap.

"I went to the cafe with Mina. I just had to tell her something." I said truthfully and she eyed me suspiciously, it made my heart ache knowing she still have those thoughts whenever I hang out with Mina.

"What'd you tell her?" I saw it in her eyes, she restrained herself from being angry again.

"You're going to get mad if I tell you." I said and she rolled her eyes making me chuckle.

"I'm going to get mad if you don't tell me, What is it?"

I sighed. "I talked to Jieun yesterday, In my father's building."

Chaeyoung adjusted herself on my lap, making sure to not miss anything I said.

"Did you guys make up? I can tell you missed your friend y/n." Chaeyoung said smiling a bit, but that wasn't the case.

I really missed Jieun, especially now because she keeps reaching out to apologize on behalf of my father.

"I also met my Aunt, the one I told you about."

"Really? What did she say?" Chaeyoung asked intrigued.

"The same, made some excuse about how I should talk to my dad normally. But I can't do that without thinking of what he did or didn't do to me as a kid." I sighed, it was my turn to look down.

"Y/n, If you want to forgive your dad, you should. Before it's too late." Chaeyoung moved closer to my face, making me nervous.

"Do you think so?"

"You've wanted to be able to know your father y/n, this is your chance." Chaeyoung urged and I sighed, knowing full well I made the right choice to love this girl.

"I love you." I mumbled and she smiled leaning forward to kiss me and so we did.

I felt her hand on my chest and pushed me down the bed without ever disconnecting out lips. Let's just say it was a long and wonderful night to experience.

Sitting alone in an empty restaurant isn't quite the date I expected. Chaeyoung kept excusing herself to go to the bathroom or talk to someone on the phone, she tried to silence her ringing phone every chance she gets but it keep going off.

I wasn't blind that she has a lot of stuff on her plate but can't she do it after our lunch? Eating alone while waitresses and waiter look at you in pity is already embarrassing.

Everytime she says sorry and stand up to take the phone call, I find my smile fading when she turns around. We didn't even talked and I already finished my plate while hers is half eaten.

I tried to hint to her that she should stay here and eat with me, but she brushed me away with a smile and did eat. For one bite she gets up akd leaves, it's getting old...

I drank my water slowly as I watch outside's cars passing by, I can sit here the whole day doing this not sit here and wait for my girlfriend come back.

I felt stunned when I saw Mina walk by with another girl besides her, she was laughing while they were ridiculously close for my liking. They crossed the street and went inside the cafe in front of this restaurant.

They also sat by a booth besides the window making this easier for me to watch them from afar.

Is that a date? Impossible, If Mina was seeing someone, she would tell me all about it. I've never even seen her talk about a girl romantically like that.

"Y/n."

I snapped out of my stare and looked in front of me seeing Chaeyoung eating like nothing ever happened. I smiled forcefully and focused on her.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I asked placing my cup of water on the table, wiping my hands with a table napkin dry.

"I said that my father called, he will be visiting Seoul for 3 days. He'd like to meet you while he's here."

I chuckled. "Are you sure he'd want to? I might embarrass myself."

Chaeyoung laughed at my words making me smile and forget all about her phonecalls. "It was his idea to meet his daughter's girlfriend, My father already loves you everytime I speak to him."

"So you've been talking about me?" I grinned widely leaning on the sofa couch, I saw the redness creep up her cheeks and she tried to hide it with a laugh.

"Don't flatter yourself."

I was about to speak and ask her who's been pulling her away from our date but her phone rang, again.

My smile dropped and I knew the drill, I sighed and looked outside the window again and felt her gaze pierce through me, probably sorry for this.

I thought she was going to stay when she saw how upset I was, but I heard her footsteps getting farther and farther away. I turned around and she was by the cubicle, her back facing me.

I shook my head and looked outside and saw Mina again. She and that girl was besides each other, not even caring about how close they were.

That girl's arm was around Mina's shoulder and it somehow annoyed me. I decided to text Mina and see what she's up to, or see if she'll lie.

I sent the text and watch her look at her phone, her smile dropped a bit but typed away and placed her phone down and continued to talk to that girl.

My phone vibrated and I immediately looked at it, reading it in my mind.

Mina
On a date, might be the most entertaining thing I've done all year

I don't know why it made me feel the same, she didn't lie and instead told me the truth. Do I still have feelings for her? No I can't.

Me
Really? With who?

Mina glanced at her phone but never picked it up to reply. I frowned when she put her phone away and focused on what the mysterious girl was saying.

"I'm sorry, It's my mom she keeps calling." Chaeyoung said and sat back down, not bothering to touch her food anymore.

"Are you done eating? We should go, I'm feeling tired already." I said not in a mood, I didn't wait for Chaeyoung to speak and just raised my hand gesturing about the check.

I didn't want to start another fight between us but with what I saw down the street, and Chaeyoung constantly keeps standing up to talk to her mom or whoever was on the phone? How could I not be mad...

I sighed and handed cash to the waitress and stood up to leave, not caring if there was some change to be given to me or not.

"Wait, Y/n." Chaeyoung called and stood up walking besides me, I opened the door for her like I always would and she looked at me for a split second before going out.

I walked over to my car and waited for Chaeyoung to get in, in which she did but she looked guilty and kept staring at me the whole time I put us on the road.

I looked on the rear view mirror and waited for a few cars to pass by before I back up, that's when I felt Chaeyoung's lips press against my cheek making my heart flutter in my chest.

"I'm sorry.." She mumbled and went back to her seat, I nodded and drove on the road.

Mina was having a fun time with the girl Lisa told her all about. Her name is Son Chaeyoung and she has been the most funny person to be around with, that was what Mina thought the whole lunch.

But something caught her eyes when a certain person walked out the restaurant in front of them. It was as if god was telling Mina to don't move on and just wait for the person she is in love with.

Her eyes never left how Y/n got inside the car and so did her lover. The way Chaeyoung would look at Y/n like she had done something wrong was upsetting Mina and making her lose focus upon the girl in front of her.

Her heart broke by the sight of Chaeyoung leaning forward to y/n, gently placing a small kiss on her cheek mumbling something Mina wouldn't understand.

Y/n looked down for a bit and just nodded and left the parking.

Mina remembered why she had to go on this date, to forget about her love so that she can stop being in pain everytime she sees Chaeyoung and y/n. Everyone's moved on, why can't she?

But something in the back of her head keeps telling her, Don't give up and wait for her, just like how she waited for you but failed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
Awake By rach

Fanfiction

106K 5.9K 47
Twice disbanded one year ago and Chaeyoung died right after. The rest of them live their lives as normal citizens but they didn't keep in contact aft...
206K 8K 41
You are a 19 year old college student who is a fan of TWICE. She found a job that pays her well to earn enough money to see her bias... Park Jihyo. L...
280K 7.7K 24
Lisa Manoban ex member of BlackPink. She couldn't handle the stress of always getting blame for every mistake the group makes. The unfairness that YG...