GENERAL X (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

IV š’”š’ š’‡š’‚š’“, š’Žš’š š’‡š’‚š’—š’š’“š’Šš’•š’† š’„š’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’” THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. ... More

Senior Supt. General Lalisa Manoban
The Socialite Jennie Kim
We Found Out
She Saw Me
I'm Interested
Lights Will Guide You Home
Inexperince
Jennie Is The One
No Pressure, Lisa
Chief General X
We Have A Gate
Sugar Rush
Slow
Cold Shower
Up, Up Here We Go
What's On Top?
Almost There
Tie The Knot & Thank The Stars
Itaewon With A Love Song
Trying
Sorry
The Chosen One
Here She Is
7Star
V Road
I Think I'm Dead
Line Between & White Star
Black Coffee
Step Back
Jennie Ruby Jane Is Back!
Happy Birthday, Lisa
Ring Finger
Send Off
Smoke & Tears
Hey Boy
Gold
Boyshorts
Friends Who
Attorney B
Northern Sky
Farewell, Marshal
No Wife, New Life
Love, Jennie Kim
Gold and Bold
Aircraft 923
Night In Malibu
Coast To Coast To Coast
Vulnerable
Classical P
Breakfast
Warm Waters & Cityscapes
Pain Punches
Hallway
Flying Away Above The Clouds
Ciao!

Thanks, Conal Fowkes!

17.5K 586 48
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

The day of the fashion show of my collaboration with BVLGARI has come. I can't deny that this is one of my biggest achievements. Imagine the BVLGARI x JK line I am designing. This is a dream come true for me. I have worked so hard for my passion and this is it!

Lisa is so dashing with the black suit and white polo that I personally designed for her. She keeps on telling me that she's not into fashion but she really loves my creation. She said she feels naked and free because of the comfortability and sexiness my creations give.

But what she keeps saying about while we're on our way to the event is how beautiful I am and I am the prettiest tonight. She also praised my golden BVLGARI thin strap dress that flows freely to my body. This is one of my designed creation for the collaboration with the brand. Lisa can't take her hands off my waist from the house and the moment we arrived at the event. She even whispered to me that my dress goes well with my sexy butt.

"Lis, are you okay?" I asked her because she is perspiring on the photo booth.

"Yes, I am just a bit shy and why do men here can't take their eyes off you? Good thing I brought my gun with me." She said. I am surprised. I touched her side and yes, she really is with a fucking tiny gun with her. Hmmm. I am not referring to her thing because that one's huge. I mean, literally a gun! The security was so tight outside, but yeah, she is the Chief, so no one can check her.

"Babe!!!! Why did you bring one? And excuse me? I have been controlling my temper to those girls who want to eat you raw now, but I just brought my sexy self with me and flipped my hair at them" I said as we walked towards our seat. Lisa chuckled.

"I'm a Police, Jennie. This is a prestigious event. But I am not at peace knowing that there are terrorists that entered our country this morning. We already arrested the two and Hanbin was so good cutting those bombs before they explode in the mall. But there's one terrorist left. Jennie, I am the Chief now and people know that you are with me and this is your event. You get what I mean? I will protect you at all cost." She explained and I understood immediately. Lisa kissed my cheek. God. She just kissed me in public for the first time. But it actually calmed me.

The show has started and Lisa never stopped praising my works. I actually caught her last week using one of BVLGARI's perfume collab with me. I recognized the scent. It's the Extreme with a twist of JK scent.

We were seated next to the owner of BVLGARI himself. He didn't waste this chance but asked Lisa about the endorsement. Lisa accepted it. She's true to her words.

When the show is about to end, I noticed Lisa texting someone.

LISA

"Who are you texting? Are you ok?" Jennie noticed me.

"Jennie, Hanbin is at the backdoor and he just cut the bomb off a few minutes ago under the runway. We could have been dead a while ago." I told her and she got pale.

"We're safe now. Listen to me, Jennie. When I say go, walk towards the back door. Hanbin and Jisoo are waiting for you and you must listen to them as I have instructed them already where to bring you. Do you see that man in blue suit beside the stage? Don't make it obvious you're staring at him. He is terrorist number three and planning to kidnap the BVLGARI owner. I actually ordered my men not to check him at the entrance so he can come in freely. But I am smarter than him. He's been expecting an explosion, but look, he's waiting for me to shoot him instead." I noticed Jennie looked beside her if the owner is still there but he's nowhere to be found.

"Don't worry. I secured him while you're talking to me just a few minutes ago and we fooled this man in blue suit. The owner is already with my men." I kissed Jennie on the lips and told her not to worry about me.

"I don't want you to see me shooting somebody here now and I can't risk your life. So, go! Go, love. I am watching you. I love you. I promise, I'll come to you whole in a while." I told her and she is in tears already. She wants me to come with her but I can't. I have a mission.

I tricked the terrorist. The fashion hall is surrounded by my men already and helicopters when the show started. I don't want to risk my men's lives and since I am the one here inside, I am doing it myself.

I stood up and took where Hanbin left the cuffs on the floor. I have keen eyes that's why I could see every detail of the terrorist's action.

I walked my way to the back stage and told everyone to listen to me. They were all surprised when they saw me. I told all the models, glam team, managers and everyone to just keep quiet and as I say "run out" they should go and take the back door.

I slowly went to where the terrorist is standing. I know he's not moving because he thought the BVLGARI owner is just in the restroom and he is waiting for him to come out. Stupid, right? He still doesn't notice me. So I took the chair in front of me and smashed her knees and back. He was pulling the gun from his waist but I was too fast to run to other direction when I noticed he's shooting me. Then that's my signal to shoot him.

"Run out!!!!" I shouted and that's my signal for the people at the backstage to exit the place safely. That's also my signal for my men to guide people at the backdoor and for them to enter tha hall already.

I shot the terrorist on the foot and also the gun from his hand and it fell to the floor away.

I immediately cuffed him and stepped on the gun. I checked some parts of his body and clothes if there are still weapons. My men entered the hall and took him. I already saw reporters waiting outside to see the terrorist. The media asked for my thoughts but I didn't answer one.

Some police officers escorted me to my car.

"General X, we already secured your car. The terrorist also put a bomb under your Bugatti. Jisoo cut it before it exploded." One of the police said. Yes, this how my job works. My life is at risk anytime. This is why I also hesitated to date anyone else. I don't want to risk her life.

Should I really ask Jennie to be mine? What if I put her life at risk? I don't want that to happen. But you love her Lisa and you know you can protect her. Be  braver for her.

I drove myself where Hanbin and Jisoo brought Jennie.

It's at the Vinyl Record Store where we first met. It's a 24hr record store so I decided to talk to the owner about this plan days ago.

Jennie was surprised seeing me with blood on my white polo.

"Lisa, oh my god. What happened? What is this? Why do you have blood?" She is crying.

"Baby, don't cry. I was not shot. I think the terrorist was once a gymnast. His body's so flexible and lifted his foot with blood on my waist earlier." I told them. Jisoo and Hanbin were laughing. We're laughing but Jennie is still crying. She lifted my clothes to make sure i don't have a wound on that part.

"Why the hell you three are laughing?" She is confused.

"Stop crying, Jennie. What the General was saying, the mission was a piece of cake." Jisoo told her while eating chicken inside the record store.

"God, Jisoo. Where did you get that chicken?" I laughed so hard. She just chuckled and continued eating.

"Han, Jisoo, you did a great job right there. Thank you. Thank you for saving me and Jennie. I am signing your promotion tomorrow. It's been on my table for a year now." I told them and they smiled and salute to me.

"Thank you, General. We really admire your intelligence. Imagine, how did you know it's going to happen tonight?" They asked me.

"I always think in advance. And the person I love is inside that hall and that's her event she worked hard for. You know, I don't want her to be harmed." I said as I looked at Jennie in the eyes.

I let go of Jennie's hand and searched for some vinyl. And I found this Midnight in Paris soundtrack record. Yes! There's Let's So It Let's Fall In Love by Conal Fowkes. It is our favorite track from the movie.

Jennie is confused while I took the plastic off from the vinyl and told the salesman that I will play it on the turntable inside the store.

"You just had a shooting mission earlier and you're still chillin like this, Lisa?" Jennie's scolding me already.

I chuckled and took the record out and played on the turntable.

We were all listening inside the store.

Hanbin and Jisoo are dancing already.

"Let's Do It, Let's Fall In Love" I sang that line.

I kept singing and Jennie's laughing already.

I took her hands and put them on my nape. I put mine on her waist and danced with her. I made her turn around. I thought it was romantic but she suddenly said "Can I have that vinyl, pleaaaaaaase?" I laughed so hard!!!!

"Ok. In one condition." I told her as I look at her.

"What again????? Just let me have that!" She said impatiently.

"I'm not good with words, Jennie, but I already asked for you father and brother's permission.

Will you be my girlfriend? Please?" I finally asked her. Shit! Jesus, thank you for this courage!!!!!!!!!!!

She is crying. "My god did I say something bad?" I asked her.

"No." She said.

"No? You don't want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her and I'm nervous.

"What? No! You asked me if you said something bad and no you didn't." She said. I took a deep breath.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked again but looking down.

She went near me, grabbed my suit and lifted my chin and kissed me.

"We're going out. There are minors peeking from the outside. We'll just shoo them away." Hanbin said. "and Chief, we never thought you're this romantic, huh?" Hanbin added and I just look at him with my stabbing eyes.

"This scene is not suitable for very young audiences. Parental guidance is recommended." Jisoo keeps speaking as she goes out the store and pushing the kids away.

"Was that a yes?" I asked Jennie when our lips parted.

"Yes." She said and smiled.

"Yes? You're my girlfriend now?" I asked her.

"Yes." She confirmed.

"Did you hear that? She said yes, right?" I asked the salesman and the cashier. And they nodded and smiled.

"I'm taking this record." I told them.

"Lisa, you're not supposed to open it next time if it's not yet paid okay?" Jennie shook her head and chuckled.

"Take it, General. The owner just called and she's watching you two from the CCTV. He said it's a gift for Ms. Jennie Kim and he's congratulating the two of you." The cashier said.

Jennie and I both smiled at them. I hugged her. I kissed her like there's no tomorrow.

"I love you, Jennie." I told her as I caressed her face and pulling her back closer to me.

"I love you too. I love you." She said and she kissed me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 14.2K 12
Life for Lisa became difficult after realizing her true feelings for her best friend, Jennie. This is my first story I have ever written! Please enjo...
1.1M 29.8K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
187K 5K 44
- COMPLETE - 7 YEARS PASSED AND FINALLY, LALISA MANOBAN FOUND HER FIRST LOVE, JENNIE KIM, AND WORKED IN THE SAME COMPANY AS HER AFTER LEAVING EVERYTH...
152K 6.3K 47
XIII š’‰š’Šš’š’…š’Š š’Šš’•š’ š’Žš’‚š’”š’‚š’Œš’Šš’•, š’”š’‚š’Œš’•š’š’š’ˆ š’ˆš’†š’• š’ˆš’†š’• š’‚š’˜š’˜ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...