ADORE YOU

Galing kay _awizardsway_

She was like art, exquisite & fascinating. Admired by many, yet he was the one who truly had the privilege to... Higit pa

COPYRIGHT
AESTHETIC
1โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
2โ€ขFirst Meetโ€ข
3โ€ขThoughtsโ€ข
4โ€ขPlottingโ€ข
5 โ€ขConfidentโ€ข
6 โ€ขPayback's a Bitchโ€ข
7 โ€ขSurprisesโ€ข
8 โ€ขThe Announcementโ€ข
9 โ€ขThe Invitationโ€ข
10 โ€ขThe Galaโ€ข
11โ€ข Conciliationโ€ข
12 โ€ขPericulumโ€ข
13 โ€ข Amicis โ€ข
14 โ€ข Principium โ€ข
15 โ€ข Dolor โ€ข
16 โ€ข The Proposal โ€ข
17 โ€ข High โ€ข
18 โ€ข Dangerous โ€ข
19 โ€ข Realisation โ€ข
20 โ€ข Is it a date? โ€ข
21 โ€ข Terror โ€ข
23 โ€ข Afraid โ€ข
24 โ€ข Halycon โ€ข
25 โ€ข Falling โ€ข
27 โ€ข Calor โ€ข
28 โ€ข Hush hush โ€ข
29 โ€ข Home โ€ข
30 โ€ข Inked โ€ข
31 โ€ข Initiis Novis โ€ข

22 โ€ข Confessions โ€ข

92 7 8
Galing kay _awizardsway_

22

Confessions

Girls like you- Maroon 5

A|n : Contains mature language

Mia's P.O.V.:-

"What do you think who came first egg or hen?" Caelum looked at me with furrowed brows.

"Are you seriously ignoring me?"he accused when I didn't answer him.

"I thought that was pretty obvious since the last hour. And don't you have any work to do other than sleeping on my couch" he gasp feeling offended.

" I asked if you were free, I had issues to talk about" I shake my head in annoyance as I try to focus on my work.

"Correction you invited yourself over and how could I be free between office hours" I state in a matter of fact tone.

"And why are you not annoying Aiden, he would be glad to hear all your worries" I focus my mind on work rather than letting it wander to Aiden who was rather acting strange . 

Enquiring about my whereabouts which he did early but now more so than often. His calls were becoming frequent almost daily, which made me have to find stuff to talk about.

All the more he looked more disturb than ever and if I asked him he would brush off being fine, I didn't pry knowing it would probably lead to an argument.

"Aiden the guy, wouldn't entertain me even for seconds before throwing me out of his office " I sniffle a chuckle as he mutters profanities under his breath as if reliving a experience.

"You know I wonder why I don't do that" I answer sarcastically.

"Well, because you are Mia and also nice" grinning  sheepishly at me he continues.

"Besides I wanted to talk about Aiden " he smirks as his name quickly captures my attention.

"How is Aiden your issue? Unless you had an intervention and realised that you like him" he squints his eyes at my taunts while I try to act nonchalant.

"Why in the world would I like that asshole, unless I have gone crazy or lost some screws" he states flailing his arms all around for extra emphasis.

"So you think I am crazy?"

"Are you admitting you like him" he wiggled his eyebrows while leaning on the desk.

"Wh-what pssh, and you know what get out. If you are just going to annoy me." with that I grab him at his ear ignoring his voices of protest.

"It is good I don't like him in that way, otherwise it would have been difficult for you" leaning on the door he states dramatically.

"Oh yes cause, you would be a real competiton wouldn't you" smiling mockingly I try to close the door.

"Yes believe me I would be, ask him about the time I kissed him. I think that was the best one he had" he puts his foot in the door, while pushing his face in the space.

"Yeah let me think about it, how about this. No" I push his face out while finally closing the door.

"Deny it, but we both know you want to hear why Aiden kissed me" his voice echoed in the foyer.

                                                                                                         ******

"This might be weird but did you kiss Caelum?" turns out Caelum was right, I was dying to know about it as I stood there before Aiden as he looked up from the file.

"Who in the holy hell told you that?" his face had lost his color while he looked mortified.

"Caelum mentioned it, I thought it was nonsense but well I am wrong it seems" he kept trying to form words while I tried to keep a straight face.

"Well for one he kissed me, and second-" I cut him off.

"You like it, huh"I taunted him as he grew annoyed.

"By the way, not to sound rude or anything you look pale like ghostly pale. Are you okay?" now that I notice he seemed to be out of breath also while talking.

"Nothing, Mia you are reading too much into it" he got up from his chair but lost his balance and gripped the desk. 

Handing him a glass of water, I checked for his temperature. 

"Aiden you are burning like hell, you need to go home" I try to keep my mind straight and not think about his alarmingly pale shade.

"No Mia, I am completely fine. Besides I have meetings lined up I can't cancel them" with that he went back to his work, completely ignoring me.

"How about we do this again, Aiden get your ass of that table I am taking you home. Not a word" I repeated in a  no nonsense tone as he looked up quite scared and scrambled off his desk.

"I need to call your family, wait I have number of Adrian" I called him, but Aiden was quick to end it.

"What the hell-" He cut me off.

"No listen to me, if you tell him my whole family will start to panic especially my mom.I don't want them to worry unnecessarily. Please just don't call him" he was out of breath when he finished and decided to go along with that and not make him anxious.

"Fine okay, just relax " he seemed reassured. I helped him out of the car as we reached his place, which was a task for me as he kept slipping out of conscious.

Grace came into my view as we left the elevator and I visibly relaxed as I had someone to help me now.

" Hi Mrs Martin,Aiden has high fever can you call his doctor, also can you bring me a bowl of cold water and a cloth." I requested in a rushed voice all while balancing Aiden.

Honestly, I don't know how I drove here without losing my cool cause in truth I was terrified for his health plus we weren't even calling his family, cause that was the most reasonable thing to do.

"Okay on it" with that Aiden guided me to his room, while any other time I would have been blushing at the thought being in his room currently I was trying not yo panic.

"I'll change and come" he mumbled in a drowsy voice. "Do you need any help, wait that was wrong I didn't mean in a pervert way but you are weak now to even walk but that is okay if you want space it isn't like I am dying to have a peek at your amazing body or anything. Oh my god-" he cut off my ramblings with a tired chuckle.

"You find my body amazing" he stated cockily.

"That was the only thing you took from all of that" I tried not to blush while giving him an irritated look.

"Mia, I'll manage" with that he went to what I assumed was a bathroom. 

"Mia, the doctor said he'll be here as soon as possible. I'll make a soup, knowing him he probably hasn't eaten anything." Mrs Martin informed me while handing me a bowl and cloth.

"Thank you Mrs Martin you are a life saver I don't know how would I managed without you" she smiled at me while touching my shoulder.

"I know you would have done just fine" I murmured a thanks as Aiden trudged in the room

Quickly shrugging off my blazer I helped him to lie down, making sure to cover him in a duvet as chills racked through his body just when I was done he caught my wrist, "Mia you should go, I'll be fine now" he lisped.

"Aiden, shut up and let me take care of you" I ordered, his face adorned a fond smile as he released my wrist complying to me.

I kept laying the cold water cloth on his forehead for sometime while checking for his temperature as he dozed off. Which led my nosy self to have a glimpse of his room, and truthfully it was an honest reflection of him.

Tall windows covering almost the one side of room with black curtains covering it, a grey couch in the far left of it with a stand lamp illuminating the area.

The other side greyish coloured wall had a plush king size bed in middle which giving me a marshmallow like feeling,the silk sheets were an added advantage.

A door adjacent to the bathroom, where I assumed a closet would be.

All things in there rightful places not unlike mine which most of the time feels like a tornado had came and gone.

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts, "Mia, this is Dr Smith" Mrs Martin introduced me to a calm looking man probably in his mid 30's.

"Can you tell me, since when he had the fever. He would probably would lie about it" he enquired while checking Aiden who woke from his slumber.

"Uh I don't know exactly, when as I saw him this afternoon only" I looked to Mrs Martin waiting for her answer.

"He went to work before I came so I don't know " she mentioned.

"It is not something bad, right?" my voice trembling, eyes fixated on his weakened ones which were trying to reassure me. It might have worked in some other situation but currently, fear was filling in me for his well being.

"Nothing that serious, relax. But yes it is a viral fever so a complete bed rest, as he would probably be weak. Also keep him hydrated -" he was explaining when I cut in between.

"What about food? As he'll probably have a loss of appetite, which you obviously know. Sorry for cutting you off" I looked down to my feet as I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"Its fine, don't worry. Yes he won't have a appetite but try some light foods but make sure he eats. I'll prescribe some meds, and a fair warning you might act weird because of it." he warned Aiden about the meds.

" And Aiden, work is important but health too. It is good that you have an amazing girlfriend who takes care about you, you better listen to her and be happy I am not telling your mom." he was likely close to Aiden, as he admonished him. But I would have enjoyed the moment had he not said something which made froze.

"No, please I'll do anything, but please just don't tell mom" Aiden pleaded weakly, completely brushing off the first part.

"I am not his girlfriend, we are just friends" I clarified as Dr Smith gave me an apologetic expression, wait was it that for not having Aiden as boyfriend or he was sorry for making it uncomfortable.

Well, the first how much ever it may hurt but it is true.

"I am so sorry to make you guys uncomfortable. But anyways, take care. Call me if anything happens" oh it was the second one.

"Mia, I'll bring the soup for him." please don't go. Don't leave me alone in a room with after that. But alas Mrs Martin left, not that she could hear my pleas. 

And I turned my attention to the elephant in the room, who for some reason looked like someone had kicked his puppy.

"That was weird" he rasped pulling himself in a sitting position.

"Yes what was more weird was you completely overlooking it" sometimes I question my existence like when I was in elementary school calling my teacher mum or when I by mistakenly liked a post while stalking my crush. Like there have pretty embarrassing moments.

But this one wants me to become invisible, like flee the country change my name invisible. I dont know why the hell I asked that.

 Aiden looked more than awkward if anything, " Well it was because he mentioned mom and I didn't want her to know about me being ill" he sputtered while clarifying himself.

"But also, because uh I wanted to talk you, well this is not exactly how I pictured it but-" he raked his fingers through his hair, a sign of nervousness. Why the hell is he nervous?

"The reason I didn't deny it well it-" at the same time a knock resounded on the door, Aiden cursed under his breath on the other hand I don't know whether I was greatful about it or irritated.

Mrs Martin handed me a bowl of steaming soup along with his meds, wow that was fast.

"What are you doing?" Aiden interrupted me as took a spoonful of the soup.

"Oh it smells so great I am eating it" I sassed while he thought I was being serious.

"Obviously feeding you idiot, what kind of question is that?" I mean honestly, was it not that simple.

"Well I don't have sixth sense to know that" he rolled his eyes while grumbling.

"Obviously you don't, now open your mouth" ignoring his face of disbelieve I stuffed the spoon in his mouth completely forgetting that it was hot.

"Holy shit" he kept blowing air to cool his burning mouth, he quickly downed the glass of water that I handed.

"I am so sorry" I apologised while wincing, as he glared at me before releasing an exasperated breath.

"You know what I'll eat it by myself" I quickly shook my head, denying his request.

"No, it'll not happen again I promise" He nodded his head but still looked a bit fearful. Luckily, for both of us I managed to do it without buring him.

"If you don't mind I want to ask a question" he hummed while taking the meds.

"Why don't you want your family to know about your health?" I finally asked the question which was etching me, while he chuckled.

"Well for one I don't want them to worry unnecessarily and second they are very dramatic, I mean others are fine but mom is a different story. She'll make me stay at home for a week, make some herbal concoctions to drink and much more. So I prefer not to tell her such stuff honestly I don't like to be coddled" he answered my question but by the end of it he was grinning stupidly.

I guess the meds are doing their job.

"Okay, I see were you get that" I mention remembering the time when he was going to take me to hospital for an sprain. He was quite loopy to even react to it.

"Anyways, you should rest I'll be here only if you need anything" before I could get up Aiden caught both of my wrists as confusion plastered on my face.

"No, don't go I like talking to you" he slurred lazily while I on the other hand felt my cheeks go hot.

"Well as flattered I am, you still need to rest" I tried to pull my hands but even in his drugged state the guy was adamant.

"No, wait. I want to tell you a secret" it was quite amusing to see him like this, completely out of control. 

"I like someone a lot" he giggled at the end while I could feel hitting myself for liking a person who fancied someone else, which was given.

"Do you want to know?" he asked, while I had already planned getaway from this country and was ready to flee any moment.

"Sure, why not even though it possibly might kill me but I'll act happy as a fucking good friend" I couldn't help but admit my feelings honestly, it was good that he was out of his senses.

"Okay, but don't tell anyone." the words he uttered shocked me to core, making me want to  confirm whether I was dreaming or not.

"It is you Mia, I like you" I was completely frozen  while his hands left mine. Placing his palm on my cheek he stared in my eyes.

"You are so beautiful. But that is not why I like you, I hardly mention it but I think you should be complemented often" he marvelled looking at me as if I was something out worldly.

"You know I like spending time with you, talking to you, arguing with you,sharing my doubts with you. I don't feel uncomfortable when you are in my personal space if anything I am at ease. I like everything, that annoys you about yourself" he was becoming drowsy as he talked but the message was clear.

But for some reason I didn't wanted to believe him, what if it was just a loopy talk. I didn't want to get my hopes up and then shattered I don't have strength for that.

"Aiden you are not in a right state of mind, you don't know what you are talking right now" I argued while trying not to focus on his feathered touch on my cheek.

I don't know what came over him as he brushed his thumb on my lips. His gaze, intense focused on mine. My breathing became ragged, the anticipation made the logic thrown out of the window.

Slowly he leaned in as I felt myself doing the same, I fluttered my eyes close as I felt his breath on my cheek. Sound of our uneven heartbeats could be heard in the quiet of the room.

Then I felt a small brush of lips at the corner of my mouth, in this state also he wouldn't stop to annoy me.

Opening my eyes I tried to move away hiding the disappointment and scolding myself for not thinking properly. But before I could do that, I felt a pair of lips against mine making me freeze.

I thought that if we ever kissed it would be raining, quite hot and a perfect kiss but it was exact opposite. Messy and sloppy as both of us couldn't kiss properly him being drugged and me being shocked,

But what was more important that it was like a warm hug in cold winters, safe to be in his embrace, peace while raking his hair and all the more being content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So he finally confessed what do you think, how Mia we'll take it?

And sorry for updating after an almost month, I was just having issues balancing my college, studies and stuff. But I'll try to be frequent.

Anyways please vote and comment guys.

Happy reading...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.9M 120K 34
Mia has lived a life of abuse from her father and ex. She runs away, leaving her old life behind and creating a new one. What happens when she meets...
573 16 8
๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐‚๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ everyone knows who she is. Worldwide model, covered in many vogue magazines, walked catwalks, and runaway. But people don...
624K 20.4K 16
Warning: Mature. Love's like a war. It's so easy to start but so difficult to end. Just like in a war, there is always a winner and a loser. I told...
9.6M 458K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...