GENERAL X (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, π’Žπ’š π’‡π’‚π’—π’π’“π’Šπ’•π’† 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. ... More

Senior Supt. General Lalisa Manoban
The Socialite Jennie Kim
We Found Out
She Saw Me
I'm Interested
Lights Will Guide You Home
Inexperince
Jennie Is The One
No Pressure, Lisa
Thanks, Conal Fowkes!
We Have A Gate
Sugar Rush
Slow
Cold Shower
Up, Up Here We Go
What's On Top?
Almost There
Tie The Knot & Thank The Stars
Itaewon With A Love Song
Trying
Sorry
The Chosen One
Here She Is
7Star
V Road
I Think I'm Dead
Line Between & White Star
Black Coffee
Step Back
Jennie Ruby Jane Is Back!
Happy Birthday, Lisa
Ring Finger
Send Off
Smoke & Tears
Hey Boy
Gold
Boyshorts
Friends Who
Attorney B
Northern Sky
Farewell, Marshal
No Wife, New Life
Love, Jennie Kim
Gold and Bold
Aircraft 923
Night In Malibu
Coast To Coast To Coast
Vulnerable
Classical P
Breakfast
Warm Waters & Cityscapes
Pain Punches
Hallway
Flying Away Above The Clouds
Ciao!

Chief General X

18K 567 15
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

The day has come that Lisa will be pinned as the Chief  Superintendent General of South Korea. I went to her house so early in the morning so I could check if she already prepared her uniform already. I even bought her last week a new pair of Chanel shoes as my gift to her.

I arrived around 8am and she opened the door for me. I let her sleep first after letting me in since the ceremony will still be at 2pm today. I checked her cabinet and her new uniform is not yet ironed. So I took it as well as her pants and white polo insert and ironed those. I chose her socks and tie. I am excited for her. Really excited. After I prepared those, I went downstairs and cooked our lunch. Her mother messaged me last night that they will be leaving so early for a flight to China.

When she woke up, she was surprised that her clothes and food are all set.

"Jen, wow! Thank you. Thank you so much." She said and hugged me in the kitchen.

"No worries. All for my Chief." I said and winked at her.

We ate our lunch and I pushed her to the bathroom so she can take a bath. Lisa has been telling me that of all the ceremonies she's pinned, this is the last and she is so nervous. Who wouldn't be nervous? This is on the highest rank already. She got it. She will be the Chief in a while. One thing I admire her on her job because she doesn't boast it. She doesn't use her power to do bad. She doesn't accept under the table offers for illegal stuff. She has dignity and principle.

That's why she is where she is right now.

We arrived at the ceremony and there's media. Of course, it's our first time to be out on this kind of events. It's the first time she brought someone to a ceremony related to her job. So the media didn't let this chance pass to ask her some personal questions. She was asked if we are dating, and she said yes. She was asked if I am her girlfriend and she said yes.

Wait. We're not yet officially together. Ughhhh. Lisa!!!!!!!!!

But honestly, I smiled when I heard her answer even if I am surprised. Because she also smiled at the camera while answering them. That is so unusual!

It's seldom to hear the General on interviews answering personal questions. She actually don't answer those, but what happened now?

So here, she is being pinned. I am actually confident whenever I am being interviewed too about my work and designs. But now, my knees are shaking on stage because this is one of country's biggest events. Lisa didn't let go of my hand before and after the pinning and oathtaking. She even brought me to my seat before she delivered her speech.

While she's talking, I can see the well-respected and smart General. She delivers her speech well. But on the last part, she threw a joke and that surprised and made everyone laugh. She winked at me before she got off the stage.

Jesus. This is really unusual. What is happening to Lisa?

After the ceremony, we headed to the restaurant to have dinner with Jisoo, Hanbin, Rosé, Irene and Seulgi. They're so proud being with the Chief now. Lisa and I just laugh at them whenever they boast around that they are with the Chief inside the restaurant.

Lisa went to the restroom and they all asked me about us.

"Hey, so you two. Are you together? I mean, officially?" Irene asked.

"Yes Jennie. Tell us." Rosé.

"Hmmmm. Not yet?" I answered them because they have been so pushy for me to speak.

"What?!" Hanbin rected.

"But you two fuck?" Jisoo asked.

"Jesus Jisoo!!!"  I sighed and chuckled. This chicken.

"Ok. Here, she's not asking me to be her girlfriend. But when she was asked earlier at the ceremony by one of the press, she said I am her girlfriend. I'm confused." I told them.

"She is shy. God, Manoban. Such a pussy." Jisoo reacted.

"Jennie, something is happening to both of you? You know, you two are having sex?" Rosé whispered at me.

I nodded.

"What?! How is she, I mean, is she big? Sorry to ask but Jisoo tells me they caught her always having a boner every time you visit her office." Rosé, what kind of question is this?

"I'm not going to answer that." I told her and shook my head.

"Come on. I am your best friend." She keeps insisting.

"Okay. She's almighty. That's all I can say. You happy, chipmunk?" I breathe deeply. And her eyes widened and even find it hard to swallow her food.

Lisa came back and spread her arm at my back and whispered something.

"I missed you already. As I was walking towards this table, I was looking at you and Jen, you are so beautiful." The General as a sweet talker. But I admit, it gives me this romantic excitement inside my chest and stomach.

"I think, I know what you want later." I chuckled and whispered back.

"No. Even if we don't do it later, I would still tell you what I felt while staring at you." She said while looking straight to my eyes.

We were interrupted when Rosé mentioned my Dad's name and Jungkook's. Why are they here?

"Dad!" I said, stood up and hugged him.

"Oh, Jungkook and I had a meeting with some investors and partners here. How are you, daughter? Will you visit me next week?" He said and I nodded.

I noticed he looked at Lisa's direction and Lisa stood up.

She extended her hand to my father for a handshake.

"Good evening Mr. Kim. I am Lisa Manoban. It's a privilege to finally meet you. Hi, Jungkook!" She bowed to my Dad and greeted my brother.

"Oh, General Manoban. It's a privilege to meet you too. I have heard you and my daughter are dating but she doesn't reply to my messages confirming it. I am so happy to meet you, General." My father was really happy seeing Lisa. She even hugged her. Dad is such an emotional guy.

After a few talk with Lisa, he also congratulated her being the new Chief. Then they said their goodbyes and walked out of the restaurant. I was surprised when Lisa stood up and went outside to follow my Dad and my brother.

LISA

This is it. Finally I met Jennie's father. I am going to ask him something. Something really important to me.

"Mr. Kim. Wait!" Luckily he was not able to get in his car yet as well as Jungkook.

"Yes, General? Is there something that you need? Tell me. I would love to help you, Chief."

Mr. Kim said with a big smile.

"Call me Lisa." I said and they both nodded.

"I---I am so deeply in love with your daughter, Sir." I took a deep breath. I am shy but I know I have to be brave when it comes to Jennie. "I am sorry if it's taking time for me to ask her to be my girlfriend. But I waited for this moment. I actually asked my men to look for your whereabouts but you're always not here in the country. So, before proposing to Jennie, I would like to ask for your permission first if----if—can I---ask Jennie to be my girlfriend? You know, I respect you, I respect her..I just want to ask for your blessing." I finally said it. Whew!

Mr. Kim and Jungkook laughed at me and I am clueless.

"General, I mean, Lisa, look, both of you are in the right age already. Yes, you have my blessing. I really appreciate this respect you are giving to me especially to Jennie. Take care of her, Lisa. I know I can trust you with my daughter. Son, can you tell Lisa about Jennie's long time crush?" I am so happy he gave me his blessing.

"Chief, you're Jennie's long time crush since you were just an Auxiliary Cop. She screams like a kid whenever she sees you on TV and newspapers being interviewed. That crazy girl." We just laughed. I hugged them before they left and I went back inside the restaurant as well.

Jennie asked me what I did outside, I just told her I asked something from her father and she smiled at me.

In a few days, I am asking her to be my girlfriend. Jennie, I can't wait anymore!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 8.7K 11
Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right fling and learn the sensual arts with h...
38.3K 1.5K 32
🚫Grammatical error🚫
114K 3.7K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She's the most popular girl in the whole school, plus she has an exciting life. Her family is wealthy and her friends are envi...
187K 5K 44
- COMPLETE - 7 YEARS PASSED AND FINALLY, LALISA MANOBAN FOUND HER FIRST LOVE, JENNIE KIM, AND WORKED IN THE SAME COMPANY AS HER AFTER LEAVING EVERYTH...