TERA DEEWANA...

By ArohiRaheja

Rohan Rai Singhania - The only heir of Rai Singhania's and a perfect business man. Age: 25. He loves his sist... More

Author's note
Cast and Charecters.
Annual Day...
First Move...
Inviting the guests.

First meet...

1.8K 93 19
By ArohiRaheja

Author's POV:
Raizada Mansion:

Living room:

Dining hall:

Stairs:

Arohi's Bedroom:

Her Bathroom:

Her Closet walk:

Her Piano:

Her Office Room:

Arnav, Anurag, Shivaay, Khushi and Anika are shown discussing about New projects. While Mahir, Ranvir and Ishaani are ordering some new equipment in their hospital branches. Arjun and Gauri are in kitchen with some servents making food for their Jaan. Omkar is preparing for the next art exhibition. Shivanya, Shravni, Prerna are in their study. Rudra is in laksh's room trying to wake him up as its time to go to gym and he has a football match in college. While the other three youngsters Ragini, Bhavya and Arohi are in their rooms sleeping. Yashpal is in corner of his room studying Ramayan peacefully. Suddenly the clock rang showing 7:30 AM. Yashpal closed his book after praying and went directly to his girlfriend's room. Ragini and Bhavya also got up with alarm while our little princess has human alarm i.e., her Dadu cum Boyfriend.
*Yashpal: Mera Bacha utto. Aaj tumhara bhai ka football match hain aur kal college ka last day hain na. Go and Get fresh up.
*Arohi: Good morning Dadu.
*Yashpal: Good morning princess.
*Arohi: Lucky bhai gym mein hain na Rudra bhai ke saath. Use bhi ready hone ke liye kaho. Mera, Ragini aur Bhavya ka common driver hain woh.
*Yashpal: [Chukled] Teekh hain. Jaldi taiyaar ho jao.
She then rushed to her bathroom to get ready. It's last second day of her college. And the last second event is Football match. Next day is the annual day event.
Arohi's Outfit:

She then went to Dining room only to see everyone are waiting for her. She greeted every one. Yashpal is sitting at head while Arnav is on his right and Arohi on left. After breakfast Arnav asked.
*Arnav: Are you ready lucky?
*Laksh: Of course bhai.
*Everyone: All the best.
*Laksh: Thanks a lot.
While laksh is going to say something Arohi cutted him between.
*Arohi: Lucky Bhai chale. Time ho raha hain.
*Laksh: OK.
Laksh went with Arohi, Ragini and Bhavya to their college. While others also went to work. Shravni is in her last year of MBBS. Arnav, Anurag, Shivaay, Khushi and Anika are best in their profession. Same goes with Arjun and Gauri. They are India's famous chef and Manages Raizada Restaurants. Shivanya is best in her profession and leads Raizada's Construction business with Prerna and Rudra. Mahir is a best neurosurgeon and Ranvir and Ishaani are Cardiologist and Gynecologist. Laksh, Arohi, Bhavya and Ragini are business management students. Laksh is also a National level football player like his brother Rudra. Omkar is Artist by profession and leads Raizada's Art galleries. Arohi, Ragini and Bhavya are in canteen while Laksh is in sports room with his group.
Campus:

*Arohi: Lucky bhai aaj sabko batane hi wala tha ki uss principal ka beta Suraj mere peeche pada huwa hain.
*Bhavya: Toh batane do na Jaan. Kyun roka? Kal se college khatam. Tumhari identity reveal hota toh kya hoga?
*Ragini: Exactly Jaan.
*Arohi: I don't like it. But I don't understand that principal knows about it and will not say anything to Suraj.
  Then suddenly a guy came and said.
*Guy: Good morning Love.
*Arohi: It's a worst morning Suraj.
*Suraj: It hurts.
*Arohi: Firstly you don't know any thing about me and secondly if my Bhaiyu will see you her it will be your last day.
*Suraj: Who? That Lucky.
*Ragini: It's Laksh for you.
*Bhavya: And what do you know about her that you are following her from Day1.
*Suraj: What's less in me? I am this college's principal's son. Your senior and topper of the batch.
*Arohi: Don't discuss now. After completing college and finding job also you are roaming in this college without any reason. And tomorrow onwards I will not be in this college.
*Suraj: I have reason. And it's you.
*Arohi: Ahh.. Get lost.
  Meanwhile peon came and called Arohi and said that principal is calling her.
*Suraj: Go. Your Dad is calling you.
*Arohi: Ragini, Bhavya you both go for match I will join you.
*Ragini: What about Laksh's sentiment? He will not come to match without kissing your forehead.
*Arohi: I am going to him only then I will go to principal.
*Bhavya: Come soon Jaan.
They three departed ignoring Suraj.
Meanwhile in Rai Singhania Mansion:

Living Room:

Dining hall:

Rohan's Bedroom:

His Closet:

Bathroom:

Sameera's Bedroom:

Office room:

Rohan and Veer are in Office room. Sameera went near them.
*Sameera: Good morning Bhai. Good morning Veer.
*Both: Good morning Sameera.
*Sameera: When are you finishing my work?
*Rohan: Today. I am going to college for your admission.
*Sameera: Are you not busy bhai? Send any one.
*Rohan: I would like to do it as it's your admission. And no one knows about me.
*Sameera: Can I come?
*Rohan: No me and Veer are enough. So, go for shopping with guards as you don't have any casual wears for college.
*Sameera: Thank you bhai.
She hugged him and went away. Both Rohan and Veer smiled. Rohan and Veer went to college. Meanwhile in college Arohi met Laksh and then went to principal's cabin.
*Arohi: Excuse me Sir.
*Principal: Come in Arohi. I called you because tomorrow cheif guests are coming to our college and they are also trustees. So, please take care of arrangements and you are going to get award from them.
*Arohi: Ok. Thank you sir.
Arohi is thinking Raizada's are also trustees but if they are coming they will say to her. May be some other important person she thought but her thoughts are disturbed while she gave dash to a Wall. But she lifted her head to see a person.
*Arohi: What are you doing in my way? My beautiful nose got hurt because of you.
That person is none other than Rohan. He got lost by her mesmorising beauty. She is definitely the most beautiful girl he have seen.
*Rohan: Aren't you too adorable little one?
*Arohi: I am not any little one. You are  giant. And for your kind information I am final year student. So, don't you dare to call me little one.
Saying this she went away angrily. He chuckled at her.
*Rohan: Veer, I want each and every information about that girl.
*Veer: Do you like her?
*Rohan: No. I love her. She is my queen. Soon get information about her.
*Veer: Ok. So, finally you have reason to stop Mom and Di's stupid plans but be careful she shouldn't get hurt.
*Rohan: She is my life.
  They both went and talked with principal about Sameera's admission. Principal invited him next day for annual day event. Why he will miss it when he will get a chance to meet his girl. As usual Laksh won in the match and they went to their mansion thinking about Annual day event.

************************************ 
How is the chapter guys?

Do vote and comment your thoughts about any characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 13.8K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.5M 129K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
269K 30.9K 78
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...