On The Run - Diary Of A Wimpy...

By Diary0fAWimpyKid

All my Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Fan Fictions in 1 - Including On The Run, Apocalypse and more More

June
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
July
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
LOADS OF UPDATES THIS WEEK
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Diary of A Wimpy Kid
IM BACK - Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Next Book
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 2
Authors note-Just letting you know whats going on

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

40.6K 466 85
By Diary0fAWimpyKid

Friday
Today was the last day of school! But the day didn't get off to the best when I got a detention for not bringing my books, I thought no one would bring there books but I was wrong so now I have to stay 2 hours after school on the last day. After that disaster I had history with Mr. Hilton and this time I had phoned my mom and she had got me my books but I got another detention for nothing Collin (my back up friend) kicked my chair and I bounced forwards into my desk which crashed into Christopher Brownfields chair and he fell into his desk which fell over into Mr. Hilton! So now I had to stay 4 hours after school on the last day this was sooo unfair!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
940K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...