Our Secret

By Licutie269

Coralina Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, needs a distraction from the chaos of her life. He... More

Our secret November Part 1
Our Secret November Part 2
Our Secret December 3
Our Secret Christmas Part 4
New Years Eve Part 5
Our Secret January Part 6
Our Secret February Part 8
Our Secret March Part 9
Our Secret April Part 10
Our Secret Sophomore Social Part 11
Our Secret Aftermath 1 Part 12
Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13
Our Secret May Part 14
Our Secret Memorial Day Part 15
Memorial Day 2 Part 16
June Part 17
June 2 Part 18
4th of July/July Part 19
Pilot 1 Our Secret Part 20
Pilot 2 Our Secret Part 21
Pilot 3 Our Secret Part 22
Pilot 4 Our Secret Part 23
Lucky Compass 1 Part 24
Lucky Compass 2 Part 25
The Forbidden Zone 1 part 26
The Forbidden Zone 2 Part 27
The Forbidden Zone 3 Part 28
Spy Games 1 Part 29
Spy Games 2 Part 30
Midsummers 1 Part 31
Midsummers 2 Part 32
Parcel 9 (1) Part 33
Parcel 9 (2) Part 34
Parcel 9 (3) Part 35
Parcel 9 (4) Part 36
Dead Calm 1 Part 37
Dead Calm 2 Part 38
The Runway 1 Part 39
The Runway 2 Part 40
Bell Tower 1 Part 41
The Phantom 1 Part 42
The Phantom 2 Part 43
Cleo Part 44
The Gold 1 Part 45
The Gold 2 Part 46
The Heist 1 Part 47
Prayers 1 Part 48
Homecoming 1 Part 49
Homecoming 2 Part 50
Homecoming 3 Part 51
The Darkest Hour 1 Part 52
My Druthers 1 Part 53
My Druthers 2 Part 54
My Druthers 3 Part 55
Bonfire 1 Part 56
Bonfire 2 Part 57
The Cross 1 Part 58
The Cross 2 Part 59
Trapped 1 Part 60
Trapped 2 Part 61
Coastal Venture 1 Part 62
Coastal Venture 2 Part 63
Poguelandia 1 Part 64
Pouguelandia 2 Part 65
The Bells 1 Part 66
The Bells 2 Part 67
Fathers and Sons Part 68
The Diary Part 69
Heists 1 Part 70
Heists 2 Part 71
The Dark Forest 1 Part 72
Dark Forest 2 Part 73
Happy Anniversary Part 74
Happy Anniversary 2 Part 75
Tapping the Rudder Part 76
Tapping the Rudder 2 Part 77
Welcome to Kitty Hawk Part 78
Welcome to Kitty Hawk 2 Part 79
Secret of the Gnomon part 80
Secret of the Gnomon Part 81

Our Secret Valentine's Day Part 7

6.9K 107 10
By Licutie269

Pulling into the school parking lot John B shut off the engine, "I hate this day," he declared. Glancing at her brother from the passenger seat Coralina rolled her eyes, "How can you hate Valentines Day when you don't even have a girlfriend to waste your money on?" she asked.

"Um, did you forget it's Carnation day?" John B reminded her, "Last year I got so many I started to give them away," he huffed. Laughing Coralina opened the van door, "Oh to be adored by the masses, John B," she said, hopping out of the van.

Coming around the van John B glared at his sister, "It's not funny. JJ took his down to Main street last year and made like $100 dollars," he told her as they walked towards the school. "Speaking of JJ, why didn't we pick him and Pope up?" Coralina questioned.

"They apparently came in early. I don't know I wasn't really paying attention to what they were doing," he told her, shrugging. Shaking her head, Coralina smiled, "My unobservant twin ladies and gentleman," she said patting his shoulder.

"Well you and JJ have been up each other's asses lately I figured he would have texted you," John B commented sarcastically. "Shut up JB," Coralina replied, shoving her brother, "Don't be salty because your friend likes me more," she joked, sticking her tongue out at him.

Reaching their lockers Coralina opened hers to find a teddy bear and a box of reeses pieces. Smiling, she immediately ripped into the box of candy, grabbing the note she found underneath it she shoved it into her pocket before her brother saw it. "Where'd you get those?" John B questioned, noticing the candy.

"They were left in my locker. Guess I have a secret admirer," she told him, winking. Grabbing his first period books John B closed his locker, "Or JJ has your locker combination," he replied, sarcastically. Smirking Coralina shrugged, "Maybe JJ's my secret admirer," she joked, clutching her heart and fluttering her eyelashes.

Pulling the teddy bear out of his sister's locker John B sneered at it, "You know I don't know what's been up with him lately but the day JJ sticks with one girl for more than a week is the day I mack Sarah Cameron," he said before shoving the bear back into her locker, "See you in homeroom," he told her as he walked off.

"Better pucker up, John B," Coralina muttered as she pulled JJ's note out of her pocket. Unfolding it she bit her lip as she read his messy writing:

Babygirl, Pope's gonna ask you to come over for tutoring

Say yes! You'll probably have dozens of flowers given to you today

Just so you know 6 red ones are from me. C U in english! ❤

Smiling Coralina shoved the note into her book bag before grabbing her first period books and hurrying to homeroom. Sliding into her seat just as the bell rang she saw John B roll his eyes as he attempted to gather the carnations on his desk. Giggling she pulled out several pieces of ribbon as she twisted the flowers on her desk into bouquets.

Kildaire High School's student council celebrated Valentine's Day by allowing students to purchase either white or red Carnations for $2.00 a flower. The order forms were distributed the week prior and students could fill out how many, what color, and to whom they wanted to send the flowers to all anonymously. The morning of Valentine's Day members of the student council would drop off the flowers to each homeroom. John B and the boys absolutely hated the tradition while Coralina secretly loved it. She always felt like a fairy princess carrying her flowers around all day.

"Hey, do that to mine so I can carry the fuckers without them dropping till I can shove them into my locker," John B hissed from his seat behind her. Turning in her seat she began twisting her brother's flowers together, "You know you're going to break hearts if you don't carry their flowers around," she told him, laughing when he glared at her.

Plucking a red one out Coralina snapped the stem to make it smaller before shoving it in John B's shirt pocket, "This one's from me so you have to wear it proudly," she told him smiling as he gave her a disgusted look.

"When you see Pope this period tell him a red one came from me and I expect him to wear his proudly too," Coral told her brother as the bell rang for them to go too class.

Hurrying down the hallway towards second period Coralina caught a flash of blonde hair ahead. Poking JJ in the side Coralina smiled as she popped up next to him, "Hey there Pretty Boy. Thanks for my teddy bear and candy."

Smiling JJ slung his arm over her shoulder, "You're welcome, Babygirl," he acknowledged, before looking confused at the flowers in her arms, "You only got the six I sent you?" he questioned.

"No, I put the rest in my locker. These are the only ones that count," she told him, "What about you?" she asked, noticing his lack of carnations. "In my locker till I can take them down to Main Street and sell them to all the suckers who forgot what day it is," he replied, "But I did save this one since I know it's from my favorite girl," he told her holding up his wrist where he'd twisted a carnation around one of his beaded bracelets.

"Your favorite girl, huh?" she questioned. "My sexy girl," he whispered into her ear. Pinching his side she giggled, "You're such a flirt. So what are we doing when Pope is supposedly tutoring me?" she asked, as they walked into English class together. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise," he answered.

Pulling up to Heyward's Seafood Coralina jumped out of the van, "Hey, text me and I'll pick you up," John B yelled as she slammed the door shut. Waving over her shoulder she hurried into the store, "Hey, Mr. Heyward. Are the boys around?" she asked. "In the back, Sweetheart," the older man answered.

Rushing into the backroom Coral called out for the boys. "On the back dock," JJ called. Walking out the back dock she found Pope and JJ sitting in two lawn chairs, "Hello," she greeted, bending to kiss JJ.

"Oh, now come on I don't want to see it," Pope complained as the other two laughed. Standing from his chair JJ took Coral's hand, "Alright man. We'll be back," JJ told his friend before dragging Coral off into the dark. "Where are we going?" she asked, laughing as he dragged her along.

"You'll see," JJ answered as they walked down the pier together. Glancing around him JJ ducked into one of the fishing shacks along the pier, "So I didn't really have a lot of options," he told her as he shut the door to the shack.

Blinking at the strands of Christmas lights strung up around the shack and the blanket on the floor with a small box sitting next to it Coral smiled before turning and hugging him, "Shut up. I love it," she told him, kissing him.

Placing his hands on either side of her face JJ deepened the kiss before pulling away from her, "As much as I would love this night to end with you naked underneath me I've got food," he told her. Taking her hand he led her to the blanket where they sat down together.

"You're still sneaking in my window tonight, right? Because I'd love this night to end with you naked underneath me," she told him, laughing at his flushed cheeks. "Yes, I'm still sneaking in," he assured her, "Now I brought dinner," he told her.

Leaning over her he pulled two deli wrapped hoagies out of the box along with cut up strawberries and apple slices, "Did you lift these from the market?" she questioned, looking at the containers. Faking outrage JJ placed his hand over his heart, "I'm appalled you think so low of me that I would steal your valentine's day dinner."

Narrowing her eyes Coral stared at him, "Okay, I paid for the hoagies, but the fruit and dessert just happened to fall into my bag," he relented pulling out a container with a slice of chocolate cake inside. Laughing Coralina shook her head, "I swear I'm not visiting you in jail," she told him.

Digging into the food Coralina told JJ about what John B had said earlier in the day, "So when we end up telling him about us he has to go mack Sarah Cameron," she laughed. "You know it's really starting to hurt my feelings. He doesn't think I can commit," JJ told her semi-serious.

"Awe, JJ," Coral pouted as she stroked her hand down his cheek, "I'd just like to remind you you brought it on yourself, Babe." Scoffing JJ grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers, "And how exactly did I do that?" he asked.

Now it was Coral's turn to scoff, "JJ you lost your virginity at like fourteen. And literally since then you've been the master of humping and dumping," she reminded him. Chewing the inside of his cheek JJ looked at her in contemplation, "Is that why you asked me?"

Biting her lip Coralina sighed, "Mostly. I figured one you'd know what you were doing and two I wasn't in danger of either of us catching feelings about it," she told him quietly. "So then why did you come back for more?" he questioned. Shrugging Coral glanced over at him, "I guess I caught feelings," she admitted.

Pulling her over his lap so she was straddling him JJ smiled, "I guess we both did," he told her before kissing her breathless

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 2 26
John B is gone and Savannah must do her best to face the world without her twin brother. Lucky she has her boyfriend and two best friends by her side.
12.9K 109 30
Naomi Blaire Routledge the twin sister to John B Routledge has had a crush on her twins best friend JJ Maybank for as long as she can remember. She's...
72.3K 538 99
Ashlyn Routledge lives in the Outer Banks, paradise on earth. She's John B's twin sister and the two have been super close their whole life. They do...