My Facebook Sweetheart (Kise...

By yetyoibabe

Kise Ryouta is undoubtedly living his best life yet. Aside from being a popular model, his basketball career... More

My Facebook Sweetheart (Kise Ryouta)
Day 01
Day 02
Day 03
Day 04
Day 05
Day 06
Day 07
Day 08
Day 09
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14 (Part I)
Day 14 (Part II)
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25 (Part I)
Day 25 (Part II)
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Spin off: Day 31
Day 32
Day 33
Day 34
Spin-off: Ryouta-Kenly
Day 35
Day 36
Day 37
Day 38
Day 39
Day 40
Day 40 (Status + GoM)
Day 41
Day 42
Day 43
Day 43 (Kise's Secret)
Day 44
Spin-off: Meet the Parents I
Spin-off: Meet the Parents II
Day 45
Day 46
Spin-off: Day 47 (Her Side)
Spin-off: Day 47 (His Side)
Day 47
Day 48
Spin-off: Day 48
Day 49
Day 49 (YuKen)
Day 50
Day 51
Spin-off: Day 52 I
Spin-off: Day 52 II
Spin-off: Day 52 III
Day 53
Day 54
Day 55
Day 56
Spin-off: Day 56 I
Spin-off: Day 56 II
Day 57
Spin-off: Day 58 I
Spin-off: Day 58 II
Day 59 (Status + GoM)
Day 1134
Day 1135
Day 1136
Day 1137
Day 1138
Spin-off: Day 1138 (Part I)
Spin-off: Day 1138 (Part II)
Day 1228 (END)
Author's Note

Spin off: Concert

3.7K 249 238
By yetyoibabe

Twenty minutes 'til showtime.

Twenty minutes left..

Shinomiya Kenly was glued in front of the mirror. She couldn't seem to relax. She was even trembling.

Breathe, Ken. Breathe..

Don't get her wrong. She wasn't nervous at all in singing in front of a crowd, she's done it many times before. Plucking her guitar, singing in front of the crowd, letting her passion and emotions flow: It comes naturally to her. It's what she loves.

Music is simply her life.

What's only bothering her was the fact that she's going to meet someone. That's why she was nervous. She simply couldn't keep calm.

No. How could she?

But she had to forget about him in the meantime, she had to prepare. Pursing her lips to even her pink lipgloss, she traced yet another layer of eyeliner on her eyes. Smiling in satisfaction, she stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her ginger-colored, curly hair was let loose in a casual look. She was wearing a black mini skirt and a pink blouse with punk prints and a cute denim jacket. She was comfortable in her high-cut sneakers too. She was all ready. Then her gaze darted to her small freckles. She puffed her cheeks, which only made them even more visible. She groaned.

Damn freckles..

She reached for her concealer and was about to apply some on the small dots that decorated her cheeks when suddenly, something took a hold in her mind.

"They're adorable."

"I like your freckles. Can I touch them someday?"

She froze, her heart pumping in a rhythm that's very unfamiliar to her. It was strange and warm and unbearable. It was like it's going to explode any minute. She even nearly lost the living daylight out of her because of surprise when the door suddenly opened.

"Ken, are you ready?" Kensaki Renji, her friend and the drummer of their band, entered in while holding a big bouquet of assorted flowers. "This arrived for you."

She turned to him and frowned, "Really? From who?"

He walked closer and handed her the bouquet, "There's a card, just read it. Or do you want me to read it for you?" He ended it with a rougish smirk.

Ken only rolled her eyes before examining the beautiful flowers, a smile eased up her lips. She was used to receiving presents, fans and friends and families give them to her whenever she had a concert. But somehow, she couldn't get used to the overwhelming happiness that comes with it every time she touches every piece of them.

She took the card and flipped it open. And there, she sucked into her breath.

Good luck, Sweetheart :) I'll never take my eyes off of you so you better give me a glance when you're on stage. Okay?

PS. My hug. Don't you dare forget.

Your sweetest idiot ever :)

She blinked. Then her face suddenly felt like burning. She couldn't believe that the idiot would actually send flowers. And more importantly..

Your sweetest idiot ever..

YOUR SWEETEST IDIOT EVER??

Fuck. Since when was he mine?

"Ken?" Renji stared at his friend in wonder. Her face was all red while staring intently at the little card on her hand as if trying to melt it in her gaze. And it was a rare sight for him. "What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing," she answered absentmindedly, slipping the card inside the pocket of her jacket. Then she carefully set down the bouquet beside her personal belongings. "Let's go."

"Aren't you going to put that there together with the other flowers from your fans?" Renji, yet again, threw another question to his friend.

"No. This one's different."

He looked at her suspiciously before quirking an eyebrow, "Who's that from?"

She stood up from her seat then smiled, remembering a certain someone. "From a sweet idiot."

***

Kise Ryouta kept on turning his head from left to right, trying to make sure that nobody recognized him. He was wearing a hat (a rather out-of-fashioned one) and a pair of fake eyeglasses.

He heaved a deep sigh when he saw that nobody seemed to care. Nobody recognized him, which was a relief. He didn't want to ruin the night. It's the night that he was waiting for days after all.

He was very excited to see her closely. To stare into her beautiful blue eyes. To hear her voice and to see her smile. So he couldn't miss that chance to get to know her more.

And Hell will freeze before he would let anyone ruin his chance.

Another couple of minutes passed by, the lights up on the stage went dim and a group of four people climb the stairs. Two girls and two boys. Kise's gaze immediately darted to that one particular girl with beautiful curly hair. She walked over to the center, positioned herself in front of the mic while carrying her guitar. Then the lights flashed and the spotlight was focused on her.

Kenlycchi..

"Minna! How are you? Thank you for coming tonight."

"FABROCK!! WE LOVE YOU!! AAHH!! KEN-SAMA/RENJI-SAMA/HIRO-SAMA/RISA-SAMA!!" The crowd went wild and started screaming hopelessly.

"It's all because of your love and continued support that we made it this far. Thank you so much."

Kise's lips twisted into a bright smile. Indeed, her voice was beautiful. It had a timbre that only singers have. Clean, melodic, and smooth. And she hasn't even started singing yet.

Then the band, including her, started to play. It was a nice and lively tune that made the crowd even more noisier.

"Here's a new song that I wrote myself. I hope you'll love this, minna. 1.. 2.. 3.. Go!"

The music went even more louder and she started playing her guitar more intensely. And all Kise could ever do was stare at her as she seemed to enjoy what she was doing. He could clearly see the passion in her eyes. And when she started singing, her voice made him stiff. Her music had a different impact on him. A deeper impact.

"You don't need to say anything, I can see it in your eyes.
You want to hold my hand but you can't let go of hers.
You say you care for me, but you kiss her.
You stay by my side, but you're actually texting her.

You jerk, stop pretending. Stop all the lies and just burn.
Burn, burn, burn.
All you motherfuckers, burn!

You tell me I'm beautiful, but the next day you tell that to her.
Why can't you stop the lies? I'm not a fucking jackass!
You say you love me, but in your heart you miss her.
You can't fool me, no more. I'm wide awake, mister.

You jerk, stop pretending. Stop all the lies and just burn.
Burn, burn, burn.
All you motherfuckers, burn!

What did I ever do to you?
All I did was to love you so.
But that doesn't matter now 'cos everything we had was a wonderful lie.

I hope you burn.
Burn, burn, burn.
All you motherfuckers, burn.."

When the song ended, another batch of screams flooded the stadium. And Kise only blinked his eyes owlishly, still wasn't able to recover his senses. The song was too intense. Her voice was so beautiful. The message had him wondering if that song was actually meant for someone.

Was that really meant for someone?

Kenlycchi..

And as she scanned her eyes around, their gazes met. She wasn't sure if it was him because of the disguise until Kise himself waved his hand and smiled. Ken flinched, freezing in the process as they continued to stare at each other.

The crowd didn't seem to exist and there was only the two of them. There was something strange in that stare. Strangely serene and wonderful. Strangely heartwarming and at the same time, nerve-breaking.

One second. Two seconds. Three seconds. Four..

Ken gulped and awkwardly looked away. But it only made Kise smirk in amusement.

Even in person, still a tsun..

***

"Good work, guys."

The band took a deep breath as they took a cold drink after the tiring yet fulfilling concert ended. It seemed like they had satisfied their fans and supporters. They even had a CD signing and picture taking with the fans, a little fanservice as it seemed.

"That song 'Burn' you wrote, Ken, it seems they like it so much." Hiro approached the girl and gave her a bottle of lukewarm water. Cold drinks aren't good for her after all.

"Thanks." Ken took a few gulps before nodding her head, "Yeah. After all, a lot of them can apparently relate."

"So, did you take it from your own experience?" Risa asked with a mischievous look. Ken is her friend, yes, but she barely know anything about her life. Especially things that involves her lovelife.

"Nope. Nothing like that," the ginger denied. Though her eyes were directed somewhere far.

The three teens only looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. After their rest, they decided to left and just take care about cleaning the whole place tomorrow. They bid goodbye and went their separate ways.

However..

For Shinomiya Kenly, the night was still young. Because outside the stadium, Kise Ryouta was waiting.

"Y-You.." she muttered in utter surprise upon seeing the tall blonde leaning against the concrete pavement, without his disguise this time. His hands were inside his pockets and the small smile on his lips was evident.

"Don't look so surprised to see me-ssu!" He whined, pouting. The cool aura that surrounded him just now instantly disappeared as he continued making a pouting face.

"I thought you already left?" She asked, starting to get nervous. She didn't expect the idiot to really stay and wait for her.

Kise grinned as he removed his back from the wall and walked over to her. "I'm here to congratulate you. You were amazing, Kenlycchi."

Unexpectedly, she bursted out laughing, much to the blonde's surprise. She really had a manly laugh, and it amused Kise to bits. "I'm sorry. I never thought you actually adds -cchi to names even in person. You sound so funny."

"Hidoi-ssu." And again, he pouted like a child.

"But it's cute though." Then she froze up upon realizing what she said, she frantically shook her head. "I mean, you're like a kid."

"Heh. Tsunbaby," he teased.

She popped a vein, cheeks flaring up. "Shut up!"

Kise stood in front of her and stared directly into her face, while she did the same. She barely reached his chest and Ken couldn't stop herself from feeling intimidated, she was like a little puppy in front of a lion.

"So you're Shinomiya Kenly." The smile on Kise's lips was unerasable.

"And you're Kise Ryouta." She countered, giving him the same smile.

"You're more beautiful up close." He cooed huskily, eyes never once tearing his gaze away from her face. "I can't believe you're standing right in front of me now."

She scoffed. "I heard that many times before."

"I'm different." His hand traveled it's way up to her face, caressing her cheek. "Because I mean it."

Ken couldn't move a muscle, his touch caught her off-guard. "B-Baka. It's just the same."

He retracted his hand and chuckled, "Tsunderes are cute."

"Shut up! I'm not a tsundere!"

"That's how tsunderes are too, they're indenial," he added with a smirk.

Ken glowered at him then jabbed his chest in irritation, "I said I'm not a tsundere!"

The blonde groaned and laughed, clutching the slightly aching part of his chest. "I get it now. You're a yandere behind that tsundere face. So violent-ssu."

"You're hopeless, Ryouta." She facepalmed.

He froze then stared at her again, as if she had said something very surprising. "Say it again."

"What?" She asked, frowning. "You're hopeless?"

He gave her a serious face, "No. My name, say it again."

"Wow. Demanding?"

"Please."

Ken only stared at him in awe too. She simply couldn't understand him at the moment, or perhaps not ever. Then she sighed. "Ryouta.."

"I was right," he said softly, lips twisting into a delighted smile. "My name sounds so beautiful when it's your voice that's saying it."

"B-Baka, what the hell is that?"

***

"So Kenlycchi, how old are you?" Kise asked as they were both walking on the sidewalk. They were heading to the train station, with him carrying her things including the flowers he gave to her just earlier.

"I just turned eighteen two months ago," she answered, eyes focused ahead.

The blonde pouted, "You're really older-ssu."

"Of course, I am. That's why treat me right."

"But I'm treating you right, aren't I?"

She shrugged, "I guess. But stop teasing me because it's annoying."

"But you're cute when you starts acting so tsundere-ish."

At that point, she threw him a glare. "I'll punch you."

Kise raised both of his hands in surrender, an amused chuckle flew past his lips. "Okay. I can't promise but I'll try."

"Good."

"I didn't know you're an amazon, Kenlycchi."

"I told you, didn't I? I'm a bitch."

"Yeah, yeah. I guess we're meant to be because I'm a jerk."

Ken scoffed again, "I resent that. You're a goody two shoes, you're even allergic to fuck."

Kise Ryouta erupted into a laughing fit. "I'm not allergic to fuck. I just don't want to hear the word coming from you because you're a girl. You should choose the words that come out of your mouth carefully."

She glanced at him and laughed too, "Wow. Thanks, my fairy godmother."

"You're not taking me seriously-ssu. I care for you, you know." He threw her a bitter look.

She smiled and playfully slapped his cheek. "I know. Thank you, Ryouta."

He smiled, "You're welcome, Sweetheart."

"Ew." She took a step away, eyes twitching in disgust.. or embarrassment?  "Shut up!"

"Hahaha. It's cuter when you say that in person."

"Shut up, idiot."

"Sweetheart."

"Go away."

***

Train Station..

"So this is it?"

"Yeah. I have to go, it's getting late. And I'm tired." She took her belongings from Kise and gave him a smile, "It's nice meeting you though."

"Will we meet again?" He asked, eyes hopeful for a positive answer from her.

"I can't answer that."

"W-Why?" There was a great amount of disappointment that flashed through his honey-coloured eyes.

"Because the future isn't in my grasp."

He inched forward and gently tucked a few strands of her curly hair behind her ear. "But if I'll ask you, will you go out with me?"

It was a question that Shinomiya Kenly wasn't expecting. His gaze, his touch, his voice.. everything about Kise screamed danger. Maybe at least for her. He was so beautiful, and she knew that if she'd say yes, she couldn't take it back. "I'll think about that, Ryouta."

He smiled, "I have a chance, right?"

"You're a nice guy even though you're an idiot. And I had fun tonight, thank you."

"I'll take that as a yes." Then he grinned and winked at her.

That simple gesture made Ken's face heat up, her heartbeat getting louder. How could a simple wink made her feel that way? A winky face in facebook and a real one from him sure was so much different.

Soon after, the train arrived. The doors opened and people came out. It was time..

Kise's chest tightened, he didn't want to say goodbye yet. But what could he do? Nothing. He was naive when he said that it's enough to see her and talk to her. He was naive because clearly, the wonderful time they spent together wasn't enough. He wanted to see more of her, to hear more of her laughs and to know more about her life.

"I have to go. Goodbye, Ryouta." But before she could take a step away from him, Kise was fast enough to grab her hand and pulled her to his chest. Her eyes widened when he quickly wrapped his arms around her. "O-Oi. What are you doing?"

"Collecting your debt." He whispered into her ear, tightening his grip.

Ken stayed still for a moment, brain getting so fuzzy because of his tickling warmth. "Isn't that enough?"

"No. Five more seconds."

She worriedly glanced at the train and squirmed, "W-What? The doors are closing."

"Then I guess you'll have to wait for the next train." He cooed, mischief dancing through his voice.

She popped a vein and pinched his hard stomach. "I'll kill you if I miss this train, idiot."

He chuckled. "Two.. One.." He murmured, as if he really was counting. Then he slowly let her go, instantly feeling so cold without her in his arms. "Until next time, Kenlycchi."

"Yeah. Until next time, Ryouta."

Then she ran towards the train and sat on a vacant seat, throwing Kise one last glance before the doors closed and the train dashed away. She clutched her chest, the beating of her heart was still incredibly fast.

Fudge. What the heck is this?

***

Kise smiled and slipped his hands inside his pockets. Then he started walking away, the smile on his lips never once leaving his handsome face. He couldn't wait until the next time they'll meet again. And he'll make sure that in that time, he'll never let her go again.

I'll miss you, Sweetheart..

---

I HOPE THIS IS CUTE ENOUGH. OMFG. I WAS ITCHING TO WRITE THIS BUT WHEN I ACTUALLY STARTED, I MADE LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF ERASURES AND CHANGES. I AM AN IDIOT (Like Kise. We're meant to be.) LOLJK. DON'T KILL ME PLEASE.

Votes and comments are deeply appreciated :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 34.7K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
120K 8.1K 34
Dr. Rohit Sippy and actress Sonakshi Rastogi had a whirlwind romance and marriage. When they married they knew they were from two different worlds. W...
296K 9.1K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
129K 5.2K 44
━━━━ 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑹𝑼𝑴 was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the more she was ve...