๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ( te...

By SIMPLYREID

โ”€ ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ โ i think of that night in the park, it was getting dark and we stayed up for hours. w... More

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
chapter one โ”€ "Yeah but I hear that the cheerleaders are cold hearted bitches,"
chapter two โ”€ "Nobody likes a loser."

chapter three โ”€ "Cake? It's vanilla lemon,"

161 7 0
By SIMPLYREID

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter three - "Cake? It's vanilla lemon,"

⋆·☆·⋆

"So, what made you disappear out the back door last night?" Alec held the door open for Stevie as the two walked into the main hall from the gym area. "I don't know what you're talking about?" She said in confusion. "You're telling me that wasn't a 5ft wolf slipping out their back gate at midnight?"

"5'' 2,"

"Doesn't seem like that to me," He remarked, stopping and facing her, or looking down at her rather. She narrowed her eyes up at him as the height difference was very clear. "Fine," She exclaimed, turning away as they continued on their way to class. "I slipped out past curfew,"

"Right only to come back hours later smelling like-" He said going to say something but cutting himself off. His head slightly up in the air smelling something, "Do you smell-"

"Blood? Yup,"

The two turned down a hall letting the scent drag them along. The strong metallic smell was the main thing they went off of.

"Like it actually happened." Both heard Scott McCall muttering, turning down another hall seeing the two had walked outside and stopped in their tracks. Followed right behind them was the two wolves seeing cops tapping off the bus. The back door was bent and half way off its hinges and blood was splattered everywhere. "I think it did."

"She's probably fine," Stiles said as they started back down the hallway trying to figure out if Allison was actually dead. Paying no attention to the two who just stepped to the side.

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles."

"It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence." The Stilinski teen said trying to help but it didn't help. "Just help me find her, okay?"

Stevie grabbed his arms and pulled him to face her. "You need to calm down because you look like you're about to pass out." She said trying to help but it didn't work.

"Do you see her?" He asked fractally looking around the hall after getting out of her grip as the three shared a look. But when they turned back he was gone.

Alec let out a heavy sigh, crossing his arms and looking at them. "Tell us exactly what happened and we can fix it." He said calmly after placing his pointer and thumb to his nose.

The sarcastic teen looks between the two swallowing harshly, fiddling with his backpack strip. "Look, he, he had this dream where he killed Allison and as he was telling me this we walked upon the, well you both saw it."

"Damn it, Alec-"

"Already on it."

"Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses." The intercom started to announce as they stopped and started at the p.a. system. "While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." They heard a lot of groans and sighs from that. "Yay," She said sarcastically before turning to her brother, hooking his arm through hers, "Come on we're gonna be late for Harris class." She muttered walking off to class knowing Scott would tell them everything when they met back up.

🐺

"Okay, so, if it's not animal blood or Scott's blood then all signs point to Allison dying."

"Not Allison. If it was momma wouldn't have let us leave the house." Stevie recalled, the two were sitting in the back of Ms. Wright class. "But it's human, everything points to Scott killing them. So, if it isn't Allison then who is it?" Alec questioned, whispering in his seat from across the room. "That's the million dollar question Alec," Stevie raised her brow at him. To most it looked like they were just friends who couldn't stop smiling at one another. And the muttering just looked like they were quietly reading to themselves.

"I think they found something!" A girl called out as everyone rushed to the window trying to see what was happening.

Two paramedics started pushing a stretcher that had a black body bag loading it into the ambulance. The body bag ripped open as a man snapped upwards yelling. Everyone screamed and jumped back, a mixture of surprise and shook filled them. While the two werewolves looked at each other itching thinking the same thing. Scott mamned a guy.

"At least he isn't dead."

🐺

The brunette teen stood at her locker fixing her bag to fit in her locker. Fishing her phone and wallet out of it's pocket, shutting her locker getting surprised by what was on the other side. "Allison,"

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." She said sweetly, smiling at her. "I wasn't paying attention." Stevie said trying to play it off that she wasn't fazed by her presents. She was glad to know she was okay and un-harm, but was still trying to understand who hurt the man in the bus. And why Scott thought he did it.

"Speaking of Scott," Allison said suddenly making the Carpenter raise a brow, "I didn't mention Scott."

She gave a small laugh shaking her head, "No."

Allison hooked her arm as the two walked towards the lunch room. "It's just he's hard to read, ya know? Like there's something he wants to tell me but can't." The young werewolf smiled to herself knowing exactly what she was talking about. The Argent looked over at the small girl and gasped, "You know, don't you?"

"I only know what Alec overhears." She lied.

"And?"

"And, he likes you. But he can be a bit..." She trailed off as the two walked into the line for the food. "A bit?" Her head tilted slightly, "I'm trying to find nice words to use cause you like him and I care about your feelings."

"Come on Stevie, I'm a big girl."

She stopped and turned towards her, "He can't communicate his feels well, doesn't know when to ask for help, and he acts fine when he obviously isn't." She slammed her hand against the metal awning where you placed your trays, making a small dent into it. Allison glanced at her before nudging her slightly, seeing the fimilar red-head coming their way.

"You girls coming?" She asked preppy as always.

"Yup," Allison said as they started getting their drinks. "Uh-huh," Stevie said through gritted teeth.

The two girls followed behind her as Allison softly nudged the Carpenter. "If you wanna talk about mystery-mc-mystory, I'm all ears." She whispered as the short girl gave her an empathic look.

If Stevie was being honest she was still pissed about what Derek did to her. But they were trying to overcome it, she was trying to overcome it. Granted they wouldn't be the same way that they were before everything happened, but there were moments that everything seemed like no time had passed that they were the same wide eyed puppies in love that neither one would admit to.

"We don't figure it out?" Lydia walked up and sat her tray down next to Scott, "Figure what out?"

"Just, uh, homework." Scott quickly lied and both nodded as Allison sat her tray down next to Scott, "Yeah."

"Why is she sitting with us?" Stiles asked in a whisper leaning forward as Stevie sat on his right while Alec suddenly joined them sitting on his left. Scott shrugged as more people that they two had never talked to started to fill up the table.

Stiles looked between the Lewis and Carpenter teens nervously, smiling at the two. Both had the same smile seeing the fear from him. Which Stiles was a bit afraid, knowing just how capable and what the two were capable of.

"So I hear that it was some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar." Danny said sitting next to Alec as Stevie noticed that Jackson had joined them.

"I heard mountain lion." Jackson added.

"A cougar is a mountain lion." Lydia quickly corrected, making him raise a brow, "Isn't it?"

"Who cares?"

"Vet's, Animal Control workers, people in the Biology field. The coroner trying to find his cause of death." The short wolf listed of in a sarcastic tone getting a glare from Jackson which she just stared back at him. "Whatever the guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway."

"Actually, I just found out who it is. Check it out." The Stilinski teen informed holding his phone out as everyone crowded around it.

"The Sheriff's Department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Meyers, did survive that attack. Meyers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition."

"I know this guy." Scott said with his brows knitted together.

"You do?"

"Yeah, when I used to take the bus back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver."

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please?" Lydia suggested changing the subject. "Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night?" She asked turning to Scott and Allison.

"Tomorrow night?"

"You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right?" She asked catching them off guard. "Um, we were thinking of what we were gonna do."

"Well, I am not sitting home again watching lacrosse videos, so if the four of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun." She said as Stevie and Alec both bit the inside of their cheek, something they taught themselves so they didn't laugh at the wrong time. "Hanging out?" He asked turning towards Allison. "Like, the four of us?"

"Do you wanna hang out, like us and them?"

"Yeah, I guess. Sounds fun,"

"You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork." Jackson said, holding up a fork. "Please do," Stevie muttered loudly before taking a sip of her water seeing everyone looking at her, "I said that out loud? Oh no,"

Lydia turned to Jackson as Alec reached behind Stiles and held his fist towards her. She reached back and bumped it, both smiling lightly. "How about bowling? You love to bowl." She offered. "Yeah, with actual competition." Allison raised her brow, "How do you know we're not actual competition?" She quickly leaned in towards Scott and whispered, "You can bowl, right?"

"Sort of," Scott said hastily.

"Is it sort of, or yes?" Jackson challenged sitting forward looking him straight in the eyes. "Yes. In fact, I'm a great bowler."

🐺

"Is it wrong to say how much I enjoyed watching them squirm?" Alec asked, walking up the stairs to the second floor. Stevie nodded her head, "Yes, yes it is. But I would be lying if I didn't find it at least a bit funny."

"He can't bowl,"

"He can't bowl," The teen repeated in agreement, laughing.

Her eyes widened as she grabbed his sleeve arm, "I know I'm not the first but I still wanna say congrats on making first line. You did it without using any type of superhuman anything so you should be proud of yourself." She smiled at him scrunching her nose up; at him, something she did when she was truly happy or excited about something.

"Thank you Stimpy," He smiled before the two started back up the stairs as he let out a heavy sigh. "Are you gunna tell why you snuck out last night?"

Stevie looked down at the steps before speaking, "I saw Derek."

Alec stopped in his tracks starring the short wolf down, "What?!" He shouted before running up the last few steps catching up with her. "You met with him?"

"Yes,"

"Why?"

"Because I'm still that stupid love-sick puppy!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms out and letting them her side before walking off. He sighed heavily, before going after her. He knew Stevie as well as he knew himself and knew that now wasn't the time to leave her side.

🐺

"Come here Germlines!" Caroline shouted throughout the house as a smile appeared hearing the two sets of steps heading down the stairs and towards the kitchen. "Sit," She told the two pointing towards the two seats on the other side of the kitchen island. Dean and Jacob stood on the other side, Dean crossing his arms and leaning his back against the nearing counter, and Jacob resting his elbows on the island's countertop.

"I know you already smelt it, but I wanted to do something nice for Alec since he made first line!" She gushed as everyone shouted, clapped, and just celebrated Alec's success.

"Claudia did text you right?" Jacob asked his son, "All I got was a 'congrats'." He replied making the two smile. "Well it's something,"

"Enough talking it's cake."

"Cake?" Alec gasped eggeraly looking towards Stevie who nodded knowing the bit he was doing. "Cake," She repeated. "Vanilla and lemon?" She nodded, "Vanilla and lemon and guess what?"

"What?"

"A whole bag of shredded coconut with your name on it in the cabinet." Alec smiled whipping away a fake tear, "You guys really love me."

Jacob leaned over towards Dean and whispered, "They do this every time." He sighed lightly leaning forward, "If they didn't then I think something was wrong."

"I said no more talking," Caroline reminded as she took the knife making each person a perfect slice and handing it to them.

A loud heavy knock echoed throughout the house getting all the wolf's attention. All looking at Caroline who just took a deep breath, something she did to keep herself calm. The knock came again only more eger and somehow heavier. She looked at everyone giving the 'stay here' look while tossing the black and white checkered kitchen towel to the side. Walking towards the front door, unlocking it and opening it. "Derek?" Alec looked at Stevie with a confused look to see she matched his own. "What happened?"

"How'd you know something happened?"

"Because I needed to know these types of things." She said bluntly noticing he wasn't gunna budge. "So, I'll ask again what happened?"

The Hale let out a huff, "The Argent's smashed my window."

Caroline sighed heavily, pressing her two fingers to the bridge of her nose. "You did good." She told him watching his body tense up and his fist bawled. "It–I could have done..." She placed her hands on either shoulder getting his attention. "You did exactly what I wanted you to do. Exactly what your mom wanted you to do."

She knew how sensitive and touchy his family was, so she waited for his response which was his body relaxing. "Good. Now, Dean and Jacob will deal with the window and shattered glass. Alec and Stevie are in the kitchen, I made cake. And I will make up the couch so you can stay here." He opened his mouth to say something but her expersesson quickly shut him up. Know that she wasn't taking 'no' for an answer.

She stepped to the side holding the door open, "Come on,"

He did so, walking towards the kitchen passing by Dean and Jacob who were on their way out to deal with the window. Seeing Alec sitting at the kitchen island, who pushed one of them out, gesturing him to sit there. Looking up at Stevie who was on the other side of the island holding a dirty knife as she just cut a slice from the cake. And then there was her smile, even after everything he did to her she still had that happy smile.

"Cake? It's vanilla lemon," She offered, holding up the plate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
905K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.