๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ...

By livelymarais1

๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ, ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚... More

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐—ผ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐—ผ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

๐’๐ข๐ฑ

5.6K 157 18
By livelymarais1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 )

The weekend went by fast. When Natalia exited her mom's car, she didn't stop and say hi to her group of friends, she just headed straight to her locker. Natalia just wanted to avoid Tyler after their terrible date. It wasn't even  the fact that he had called her other friends weird, it was just the fact that she didn't vibe with him romantically.  Natalia realized as she was walking down the hall that she wasn't getting stared at. She stopped at her locker to put her backpack in and grab her books. When she closed her locker she was met with one of her friends.

"Natalia." Jessica said

"Dios mio!" Natalia put her hand over her heart and tried to come down from the shock of not expecting Jessica. "Jessica you can't just sneak up on me. Come walk with me."

Jessica locked her arms with Natalia and headed to their first period. "I'm sorry. I just have a lot to talk about and you know how Angela is."

"I do."

"Okay well for starters Tyler said you guys aren't going on a second date." Jessica mentioned.

"And what did he say about our say date?"

"He said that you totally freaked when he said something about the Cullens."

Natalia just scoffed. "I didn't freak. He was just being an ass. I would've done it even if it wasn't a Cullen."

"Hmmm, I don't think so." Jessica raised an eyebrow.

Natalia just gave her a glare. "Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

"Oh! I forgot! You are no longer the new girl at Forks high school." Jessica exclaimed.

Natalia looked shocked. She wasn't expecting someone new to join the high school so soon after her. "So that's why no one has been staring at me. I would say I'm going to miss it but truth be told I'm not."

Both girls had reached their respective classes. "Well that's all for today Nat. I'll see you at lunch."  Natalia just waved heading into the classroom.

Today had been a good day for Natalia. In APUSH Mr.Harris had let them work on their project, and then in art class Rosalie had given Natalia her scarf because she was cold. Over the few weeks since her dinner at the Cullen House, her and Rosalie had gotten really close. Natalia had even confided in her with the boy problems happening in her life. When Rosalie had told the family that she felt okay if they decided to become with Natalia Ramos, everyone was shocked. Rosalie felt like Natalia was a good person to have in their lives.

Natalia headed straight towards the lunchroom after art class with the scarf around her neck. When she reached her seat, she saw that someone was already in it. Natalia took a minute before introducing herself to really get a good look at the new girl. She was pale, had dark hark, and seemed to have little to no fashion sense. Isn't she from Phoenix? Natalia tried to remember what Mike was saying about her when they had English class.

Jessica coughed which got Natalia's attention off of the new girl. The girl also noticed that Natalia was looking at her.

"I'm sorry, am I in your seat?" The girl asked. Before Natalia could answer she was already moving her things into the next available seat.

"You were fine." Natalia stuck out her hand for her to shake. "My name is Natalia."

She accepted the handshake. "Bella Swan."

"Nice to meet you." Natalia smiled and emptied her lunch bag into the table. All of her friends were now starting to reach the table, even the one that she was trying to avoid.

Eric was talking to Angela about something smart that Natalia didn't understand and Mike was trying to flirt his way into Bellas heart. Eric started to get jealous that Mike was already trying to get his way with Bella then Tyler comes out of nowhere and pulls Mike's seat out from under him. Jessica was having a hard time with the new girl, Natalia could tell.

"Oh my god. It's like first grade all over again and you're the shiny new toy." Jessica states.

Angela stands up so she can get a better angle for Bella's photo. "Smile." Natalia quickly photobombs. "Sorry, I needed a canid for the feature."

"The feature is dead Angela." Eric yells. Natalia just lets out a chuckle at her friend. "Don't bring it up again."

Before he can leave the table he stops and pats Bellas shoulder. "I got your back baby."

Natalia's face shows the emotion of disgust at Eric's poor attempt at flirting. "Forget About him."

"I guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking." Angela says disappointed.

"You can alway run another story on me Ang." Natalia smirks and then pops a grape in her mouth.

"Sorry. There's always eating disorders, or speedo padding on the swim team." Bella suggested.

"Actually that's a good one." Both Natalia and Jessica agree.

"The pool isn't the only thing that is olympic sized." The three girls laugh.

Natalia realizes that Bella's attention isn't on them anymore, instead it's on the infamous Cullen family.

"Who are they?" She asks.

"The Cullens." Angela answers.

Jessica leans in, going into gossip mode. "Doctor and Mrs.Cullen's foster kids. They all mov ed down here from Alaska two years ago."

"They kinda keep to themselves." Angela adds.

"Because they are all together. Like, together together. The blonde girl, Rosalie, and the big dark haired guy, Emmett.."

Roselie and Emmett walk into the cafeteria hand and hand like they heard Jessica's introduction. Bella looks at Natalia for confirmation but instead of saying yes or no she just rolls her eyes.

"They're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal." Jessica says.

"Jess, they aren't actually related." Anglea tries to reason.

"I don't really see the big deal." Natalia just shrugs her shoulders.

Then Alice and Jasper walk into the room. Natalia can feel her heart speed up at the sight of the boy. "But they live together. And the little dark haired girl, Alice, she's really weird."

"She's not weird Jess." Natalia defends.

"And she might be with Jasper." Natalia just scoffs, "The blonde who looks like he's in pain."

"They aren't together and he's not in pain, you two." Natalia said.

"Wouldn't you know? Tell me Nat, do you help take the pain away?" Jessica questions with a smirk.

"Shut up Jessica!" Natalia tries to hide her blush by throwing a grape at Jessica.

"Anyways, Dr. Cullen is like this foster dad slash matchmaker."

"Maybe he'll adopt me." Anglea tries to steal some chips out of Natalia's bag to which she gets denied.

Natalia loses focus of Jessica's introduction on Edward and turns her head to look at the families table. She instantly makes eye contact with Jasper. She turns her head quick and tries to make her blushing cheeks calm down.

"You don't want to waste your time." Jessica finishes.

"I wasn't planning on it." Bella assures.
At the end of the school day Natalia walked outside to look for her mom's car. Natalia gets tapped on the shoulder, she turns around and smiles at her friend.

"Hey Jasper." Natalia gives him a hug.

He returns the hug. "Heard you aren't the new girl anymore."

Natalia laughs. "Yeah, I'm pretty sad about it. Rosalie gave me her scarf to make me feel better. You like it?"

Jasper goes to feel how soft the scarf is. "Yeah it looks better on you than it ever could on her."

There is a loud honk in the carpool line. Both teenagers turn around and Natalia sees it came from her moms car.

"Uno minuto!" Natalia yells. "Well I have to go."

"Bye Nat!" Jasper waves.

"Bye Jasper." On her way to get into the car Natalia sees Bella getting into hers. "Bye Bella!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.6K 40
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 29.6K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...
79.1K 2.4K 13
"I Understood Why You Left But We Still Found Our Way Back To Each Other." Book 2 | New Moon
290K 6.6K 57
-"butterflies are wonderful creatures, yet you're the most beautiful one in my eyes." -"he is my sunshine, and i am his butterfly." in which a teen...