My New Stepbrother

Por amyiahjenkins19

**This is an extremely dark romance** When Angel's dad passes, her mother meets a new man. Tragically for he... Mais

1
**IMPORTANT MESSAGE**
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
**PART TWO**
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue
Author's Note.
Preview: BELLE OF THE BALL
ANNOUNCEMENT : IMPORTANT !!

17

23.9K 668 563
Por amyiahjenkins19

Blake

Anger. It's all I can feel. Red is all I can see. All day long I've tried my hardest to contain myself, and to keep my emotions at bay—but ever since lunch I've been feeling like a volcano on the verge of erupting. I've never in my life been as angry as I was now.

I just wanted to know, how far she went. What did she do, and why did she do it? Did she do it for something as petty as revenge—which might be something I can deal with and work past. Or did she do it because she actually has feelings for him? If that's the case, then I can't be held responsible for what I might do.

I mean, I cheated because I had to. There were rumors flying rampant about me, that were threatening to my reputation. I explained that to her, and yet somehow she still decided to go behind my back and...cheat on me? My once sweet and innocent Angel, was now tainted by another man.

I sat on the couch waiting for her. The lights were off and there wasn't a sound in the house. I didn't have the energy to turn them on, once I left her at school, I came straight home and had been waiting ever since. I glanced at the clock on the wall which I could see vaguely, it looked like it was around seven o'clock.

Was she avoiding me?

She probably was. She knew exactly what she was going to walk into when she got here. I do know that I will try my hardest not to hurt her, because I do love her...but if she says the wrong thing then I don't know—

The sound of the opening door interrupted my tortured thoughts. I looked up instantly, waiting to see her. It was dark, but I could still see her silhouette creeping into the house. I stood then, and then she stopped when she saw me. We just stood, staring at each other in the dark.

"Blake." She whispered.

I was shaking now. Hearing her say my name only added to my anger. I stayed in my place trying so hard to keep it contained.

"What...what did you do?"

"B-Blake please listen..."

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I screamed, and I could see her jump. The lights were still off, but I could see her rub her arm uncomfortably.

"Well...we kissed—"

"What else?" I questioned, knowing she was holding something back.

"He-he just used his fingers but I didn't fuck him. I'd never let anybody do that to me but you. Baby I love you...you know that. I was sad and hurt that you had sex with another girl, and with those emotions running through me I just did it..."

"You let someone else touch you—touch what belongs to me?"

"You did it fi—"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, trying to hear her justify what she did was just making it worse. "Do you have feelings for him?" I said, lowering my voice. This was something I desperately needed an answer to.

She paused for a moment. I could tell she was thinking, but what I couldn't figure out why she was thinking for so long. She should immediately know the answer—she should know how she feels. She should know I'M THE ONLY MAN FOR HER! Why doesn't she know that?!

"I think I was attracted to...how normal he was. I wanted to just feel safe and comfortable. I knew a guy like Jayce would never hurt me and for a moment I relished in it. I took advantage of a situation..." She whispered. "In the moment, maybe I felt something; but I don't now though baby, I only want you!"

"So you did cause this?" I started inching closer to her now. She needed to be punished, and needed to know that there are repercussions for every action. "You did kiss him first?" I continued.

"Well technically yes. But I was sad." She said, and she was stepping away from me the closer I got to her.

"So basically you're saying this is all your fault?"

"Blake, I'm sorry!" She cried the closer I got to her.

"You are sorry. You're a sorry piece of shit. I cheated on you out of necessity. You did it because you wanted him. Did you even know when I was fucking Alexis I was picturing you?! Why else do you think I called her kitten? But you want to go do something as dumb as this and fuck up something good?" My voice didn't even sound like my own now, it felt sinister and dark.

I was so close to her now, centimeters apart. She was still, the shaking seemed to stop like she was anticipating and bracing herself for whatever was coming. I was so angry, it felt like I was a different human. I balled my hand into a fist and smashed it against that perfect jawline that I loved so much. She went flying to the ground, and she was screaming. It sounded so scary...

It's like I was watching myself do these terrible things to her. I kicked her in the stomach, kicking over and over again so she could feel something similar to the pain that I felt. An almost animalistic groan came from her, the more I kicked the same spot over and over.

"Blake..." she said weakly, but her voice didn't sound familiar to me. It sounded like a stranger.

I grabbed a handful of her hair, then yanked her off the ground. With my free hand, I punched her face repeatedly as she tried her hardest to escape from the tight grip I had on her hair. I punched her eyes, that I used to love to look into. I didn't want to look into them anymore—I wanted her blinded so she couldn't be distracted by anything else ever again.

I made sure to land a good few punches on those lips that I loved kissing, to make sure she wouldn't ever want to kiss someone other then me again.

Once I released her hair, she fell to the ground once more. She looked practically limp laying there, she wasn't fighting anymore or trying to get away, she was just laying there...still.

I grabbed a handful of her hair, but I didn't pick her up, I just dragged her across the wooden floor.

"Blake—where are you taking me?" She cried.

"To the kitchen kitten."

Once we were there, I released her again, letting her head bang against the cold tile. I could see a little pool of blood forming around the spot that she hit her nose, but I didn't care. I liked seeing the damage that I did. It's what she deserved. When you're bad, you get a bad punishment—it's the rule of the universe.

I grabbed the biggest kitchen knife I could find, then went back to her. She was trying her hardest to crawl away, but she looked like a snail with how slow she was moving.

I couldn't help but laugh at her. "Angel, you never cease to amuse me. Where do you think you're going?"

"Please stop!" She cried. "If you love me you'll stop! I've learned my lesson."

"No you haven't. And also, I don't love you. You want to know something? I'm just now realizing that I never actually loved you... It was easy keeping you around, because you filled a void inside of me that I didn't know that I had." The words didn't feel real to me as I said them, yet I said them anyway.

"I actually don't care about you. It was fun to me sleeping with Alexis, I wished you were home so you could hear us. Why do you think we came back here instead of going to her place? I get a kick out of making you miserable. I find it amusing every time I hit you, that you just cower in a corner and cry. You're such a fucking coward!" I kicked her stomach again for good measure, and this time she started coughing viciously. A big thick stream of blood came flying out of her mouth then.

"I kind of want you to die, that way I can be rid of you for good. You should've died with your mother! I wish you wouldn't have come home with me that night, I wish you would've just stayed in that car with her. You want to know why you're all alone on this planet with nobody but me Angel? It's because you're a shitty person! This universe took your father, and your mother and all your little friends because, YOU DESERVE TO BE ALONE."

I got down on my knees, then flipped her over so her face was facing me. Then I brought the knife up, and started slashing her smooth delicate skin. I took the blade, and traced a nice long straight line right down the left side of her face. It started at her forehead, then it passed the corner of her eye, then the side of her nose, and it ended right at the tip of her chin.

She was screaming now, as I landed a few more punches to her beautiful face. I wanted it to be unrecognizable. After that I grabbed a handful of her long beautiful sandy brown hair, and cut it off with my blade.

"Blake!" She screamed, but her screams and cries didn't stop me. "What did you do?!"

I wasn't listening though, her voice just sounded so unfamiliar and strange as the rage continued to engulf me in its dangerous and disastrous flames. I pulled off my pants and boxers, revealing my manhood which was ready to punish her just as much as I was. Then I ripped off her pants, and her underwear. She was squirming, still fighting and trying to get away from me.

Then I entered her, it was rough I'd admit. I pounded inside of her again and again and again, and watched as she squeezed her eyes shut in extraordinary pain. "Is that what you wanted Jayce to do?!" I screamed.

She didn't respond, just kept crying as I thrusted inside of her repeatedly over and over again. It started to feel good after a while, so I pulled out, and forced myself inside of her mouth. I shoved it down her throat, causing her to repeatedly gag, with tears still flowing from her eyes. Eventually, I must've pushed it too deep because she did end up throwing up  all over the tile floor, vomit and blood coming out of her like a waterfall.

While she was doing that, I entered inside of her again, never ceasing my punishment. Hopefully after this, she would never misbehave again, and she'd learn exactly who was in charge of the relationship. Finally, I felt myself cum, then I pulled out of her. I put back on my pants and just stared at her. She was laying on the ground in a pool of her own vomit, blood, and hair, without pants or her dignity. I smirked at my handiwork.

"I hope you learned your lesson kitten." I whispered to her, then left her laying there on the floor.

xxxx

When I woke up the next morning, I actually felt much better. I felt like Angel and I could actually get back on the right track, actually in hindsight, I felt like I went easy on her last night. I think the most vicious thing that happened were those evil words that I said to her—words that I didn't mean.

I jumped out of bed, then went to my bathroom to observe my appearance. Last night when I did this, I couldn't even tell who was staring back at me, but this morning my reflection looked like me, he felt like me.

I sighed then looked away, just thinking about everything I did. It was necessary to do—yes. But it was maybe unnecessary to leave her in a puddle of vomit mixed with hair and blood. I gagged at the thought of it.

I went to the bathtub to run her a nice bath. The water would help soothe her wounds and it would remove the stench of that disgusting mix. I made sure to add her favorite bubble bath, and bath salts.

Once that was done, I started my trek downstairs. The living room looked completely different now as sunlight poured in from the windows, it was almost unrecognizable as the same dark room that I beat the living crap out of Angel in. I shook my head, trying not to reminisce about last night. I would apologize for perhaps being too rough, and then we'd move on like we always did.

Besides this wasn't just my fault, it was hers too. She shouldn't have cheated on me...

I made my way to the kitchen expecting to find Angel and a big disgusting mess, but that's not at all what I found. My father was standing there, looking outside of the windows, while leaning against the wall. He was dressed in a black suite—and seemed like he was posing for some sort of magazine.

What was he doing here? I thought he'd be gone for at least one more day?! He shouldn't have gotten back this early. I glanced to the spot where I left Angel last night. The vomit, the hair, and the blood were all gone. Hell even the knife was gone. Where did she go?

"Dad!?" I said, and he immediately snapped his gaze away from the windows.

"Blake."

"Dad...where is Angel?"

"Blake. I am disgusted in you—"

"Dad, you don't understand..."

"I don't? So I didn't come home last night to find Angel beaten to near death, battered and bruised, laying in some sort of disgusting mixture? I didn't find her without any pants on, and with about half of her hair missing..? I knew that your relationship wasn't right..." he said, looking away from me momentarily. "But I thought it was consensual and I thought you were both happy. But I'm gone for four days and I find you've almost killed her?! Seriously Blake? I have to have her rushed to the hospital, answer uncomfortable questions, bribe doctors and nurses and emts, FOR YOU?! And while all of this is happening, you're sleeping peacefully in your bed?! You're sick!"

"It probably looked a lot worse then it actually was. Besides, she had i-it coming." I felt nervous now, what did he do to her? Where was she? "Dad where is she?"

"I did what I should've did a long time ago...Blake. She is gone, she might miss you and your psychotic connection but she is going to be safe from you. It's the least I can do for her mother." He sighed, then walked out of the kitchen. Before he left, he turned back to me then said, "And you will be returning to therapy. I thought you didn't need it anymore but clearly I was wrong."

"Wait but dad...I don't care I'll go back...just tell me where is Angel?! What did you do with her? Is she still in the hospital?!"

"That is no longer your concern Blake."

Then he turned away and left me standing there.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

111K 2.2K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
68.6K 3.5K 30
I don't know when he laid his eyes on me and since then i became his obsession . sometimes his love makes me feel I am the luckiest person but the ne...
4.1M 88.9K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
5.6M 135K 63
𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐛/𝐰 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥. 𝑰𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒓�...