TEENS FROM OLYMPUS

By dyeyeyem

Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Ares, Hera, Aphrodite and Hermes are all thrown out of Olympus after an ambush orches... More

Summer with the Teen Gods and Goddesses
Chapter 1: Bluer than blue
Chapter 3 - The Great Difference
Chapter 4: Quality Time with Poseidon
Chapter 5: Heart beats fast
Chapter 6 : Hermes
Chapter 7: I'm here for you.
Chapter 8: Zera issues
Chapter 9: Oh.
Chapter 10: More Hanie~
Chapter 11: Ponie is back ~
Chapter 12: Over-reacting.
Chapter 13: Friendzone sucks.
Chapter 14: Aphrodite's Readings
Chapter 15: The Sun and the Gorgon
Chapter 16: The Oracle and the Party
Chapter 17: The Veela
Chapter 18: The Dark Grey Room
Chapter 19: Attack of the Harpies
Chapter 20: First Times
Chapter 21: Alone
Chapter 22: The Trident
Chapter 23: Eula
Chapter 24: The Box
Chapter 25: Moondust
Chapter 26: Scylla
Chapter 27: Bermuda
Chapter 28: A Pair of Harpy Claws
Chapter 29: Leaving Paradise
Chapter 30: The NYU Mystery
Chapter 31: The Other Girl
Chapter 32: Eula and Poseidon
Chapter 33: Hippogriff Falls
Chapter 34: Not Related
Chapter 35: Asfalis Epineio
Chapter 36: Artemis' Bow
Book 2

Chapter 2: Chaos at the Grocery store

2.3K 84 15
By dyeyeyem

(A/N: I would like to dedicate this to her because she is like the first commenter and I think is the first fan...? Anyhow, enjoy!)

edited 071214

I decided to go to the grocery store the next day and I told Vicky to stay in the house with 'them'. Naturally, she protested. I wouldn't blame her. She's going to be alone with strangers, greek gods that is. Any one in their right mind would protest. She challenged me into a very mature game of Rock, Paper, Scissors and whoever loses, stays. "Rock, paper, scissors!" We chanted for the nth time. "I'm a rock, you're a paper." I said, a sly smile on my face.

"You obviously cheated! Let's do it again." Vicky complained and I groaned. "We've been doing this for half an hour already, and I always win." She frowned, slouching on the couch. "Besides, you get along with them really well. Especially with Ares." I teased, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Ares." She muttered. "He is such a snob --"

"I wonder why." I sarcastically laughed. "Being the god of war does not make a very good excuse to be a snob." She snapped, rolling her eyes. "Can't we just go together?" She groaned, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Nope." I answered. "They'll blow up the god damn house for bacons' sake."

"Why not knock them out?"

"And when they wake up, they'll kill us." I said. "You should really be in top of our class, Vicky." I joked, and she rolled her eyes again.

"Good morning Vicky, Yhanie." Poseidon, or Sy, greeted while descending the stairs. "Good morning." I said with a smile. "I really can't get over on how modern they speak!" mumbled Vicky, and I slapped her hand. "Shut it." I told her, and Poseidon stopped at us. "What?"

"Nothing. I was talking to Vicky." I grinned sheepishly. What the heck. I thought.

Around 8am, every one of the gods went downstairs to have breakfast. "There are bacons and eggs on the table!" Vicky stated, and they all sat down sleepily. "What is a bacon?" asked Zeus.

"Just eat it, dear. They won't poison us." Hera smiled and began to eat. "Yeah, eat whatever is edible is a shorter term." joked Hermes.

­

"Ugh, Vicky! Fine!" I practically yelled at Vicky. She was convincing me to bring her along the grocery scheme.

"Yehey!" Vicky childishly laughed and hopped around.

"What's wrong?" Mr Grumpy said.

"Um. We're going out." I said. "Can you guys stay here for about an hour or two?"

"We want to go outside." Aphrodite said. "We want to see your world."

"The lawn is big enough for you to roam around." Vicky joked.

After a minute's convincing, the gods said 'yes and Vicky and I left driving my too-huge-for-two-people van.

***

"What do you think will the gods like more, pizza or burger spreads?" Vicky asked, gesturing me to two kinds of mayonnaise spread. "I prefer pizza." I answered. This gave me a smirk from her. "You're not a god."

"Will be if I marry one of them." I joked, twinkling my eyes to make it funnier.

She gasps, obviously thinking that I wasn't joking. "You could start with Poseidon! You two have really intense chemistry and I think he already likes you!" she gossiped, making me laugh. "I was joking Vicky. Having a real life Percy Jackson is not in my vocabulary." Not that I have some kind of intention to do so, though. What the heck.

"I could've been bridesmaid." She frowned, and I laughed harder. After a minute of gasping for air like a manatee, I turn to Vicky with a serious face. "Flavor of ice cream?"

"Mocha, chocolate or cookies and cream." She chirped, and the sound of her first flavor made me cringe. I obviously hate mocha. She realizes the shivers and laughs. "Two gallons of chocolate and one for cookies and cream." She suggested, and I sighed. "Thank god."

"Stop stepping on my foot, Poseidon!" a whisper yelled, and I didn't even know it was possible. Also, am I imagining things or did that sounded like Athena? "I'm not stepping on your foot!" a whisper yelled back, and this time it sounded a hell like Poseidon.

"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"Quiet down, you bickering idiots! You're blowing our damn cover up!" Okay, I'm sure that's Ares.

I look at Vicky and her red face confirms my thought that she can hear them too. Glad I'm not hearing voices. "Guys, you can come out now." I loudly said, smirking. "We can definitely hear you from here." They came out one by one. I counted them and realized that Hermes is missing. "Hermes stayed to guard the house." Hera chirped, and I nodded at her.

"Okay, we'll just go and pay for these and we can go back home." I said, and Vicky looks at me incredulously. "But we haven't bought our Nutella supply!" she whispered, and I intentionally step on her foot­­­. And that ladies and gentlemen is how to silence your overly noisy best friend.

While we were walking towards the cashier counters, one of our school jocks bumps into Ares. This made him angry, but it was pretty obvious that he was just keeping it in so he won't make a scene. The jock, however, wasn't so friendly. "Hey! Aren't you going to say sorry?"

"Why should I? You're the one who's not looking." Ares shrugged, and the jock looks over to his friends. Ares walks away, but the guy grabs him by the arm and pulls him back. "Tell you're sorry --" Ares punches the guy and he gets attacked by the jock's friends. It was four against one, but of course, they were no match for the god of war. Seeing how unfair the fight is, Poseidon joins in the rumble.

"Holy shit." Vicky mumbled before she pulled me towards Zeus and the others, who were avoiding the fight but were obviously amused at what's happening. "Aren't you going to stop them?" I asked Zeus. He smiles at me and shrugs. "Nah, it's been awhile since we saw Poseidon literally kick some ass."

A group of guys walked by and stops in front of Aphrodite. "Dude, look at that blonde." A guy whispered to his friend. Aphrodite heard this and, not knowing any better, smiled at them. Did she just realized that she made these group of perverts actually go and ask her out?

Did she just realized that she made these maniacs go for her?

"Hi." The guy grinned at her, showing how gap-toothed this bastard is. "What's your name, gorgeous?"

"Aphrodite." she answers. The guy winks at her. "Want to go on a one night stand?" Okay? That is erotically inappropriate to say in public. And it's disgusting. Aphrodite was about to ask what exactly that is when the guy's friend swoops in and shoves the other guy away. "No way, she's mine!"

"I saw her first. Go find yours, Alfred!" The guy snapped, pushing his friend back. "No, you fuck off!" The Alfred dude said, pushing his friend, too. A jock from nowhere appears and grabs Aphrodite by the arm. "Sorry boys, but she's mine."

"I'm sorry, you whiny son of a bitch, but she'll be kneeling to me tonight." The other guy said, and this caught Vicky's attention.

"Hey!" Vicky yelled at the guy, slapping his hand away from Aphrodite. Oh no. Vicky's the queen of arguments, and her being in one is chaos. "Strictly no touching." She crossed her arms and raises her eyebrow with authority. "And girls do not kneel before sexually frustrated guys who are too sexist to even be in the presence of this gorgeous woman behind me." she snapped once more.

"And who are you?" The jock asks her, and Vicky laughs at him like a lunatic. "Your worst nightmare."

Athena, Hera, Zeus and myself backs away from the two fights, one being Poseidon and Ares versus the jocks and the other being Vicky and Aphrodite against the perverts. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Zeus spots a brunette with large breasts and honestly, a very pretty face. She wore a black tank top and a way-too-short-for-me denim skirt.

"She is smoking." Zeus whistles, and Hera scowls at him. "What?" she snapped, and Zeus looks worriedly at her. "You mean, she's prettier than me?"

"That's not what I meant --"

"You liar!" She pushes Zeus away while he tries to hug her. "You cheat! Go back to Hades, you cheat! Liar! Pervert!" And that's when me and Athena look at each other, and decide to watch their fight instead, since it's less brutal. "Oh come on, Hera. I love you." Zeus pleaded. Hera shakes her head. "NO! You don't love me! You are a loathsome, lying evil cheat --"

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SHOUTING?" Zeus yelled, and the light started to flicker. "I told you, I'm not fucking cheating on you!" And that's when all hell broke loose. The lights exploded, and complete silence blanketed the grocery store. I swear, I can even hear the little kids crying and demanding their moms to bring the sun back.

Black out because of Zeus' anger? Please explain, now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Clarification: The gods learned to swear the second they landed on earth. Remember? Modern language influence? And that's modern xD

FANVOMMENT! Please!

~Jamzkiee Horanzkiee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 8.3K 18
❝ when the stars fall from the sky, you and i will dance in the fire they leave ❞ Hermes knew one thing to be true in this universe; the Fates had b...
470 62 36
The Gods and Goddess on Mt Olympus have been known to toy with humans out of boredom. But what happens when they are cursed to be born into human for...
69.6K 566 10
FULL STORY NOW ON KINDLE UNLIMITED New Olympus: a secret haven where Greek mythology comes to life and mortals possess godly powers. Leila is the ci...
3K 313 40
What would've been a quiet summer turns into a globe-trotting adventure when an incident in Olympian High's campus garden gets the attention of resid...