On The Road With 3MB

AmandaWrestlingFan tarafından

Being on the road with the 3 man band sounds a bit crazy right? They are a wild bunch of guys. One of the guy... Daha Fazla

Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7

Untitled Part 1

103 6 0
AmandaWrestlingFan tarafından

(Im a big fan of wrestling and my good friend is Mickie James and I live with her in Nashville. We met at the Wildhorse Saloon in 2005 and been friends ever since. She started taking me to events Impact and WWE. Later on I got to be really good friends with Renee Young and we would hang out backstage at a lot of shows so I got to be friends with most of the roster.)

(Mickie had Impact events to do so Renee took me to events (I dont drive) At SD in 2013)

(Sitting in catering)

Renee: (Walks over) You feel like you being watched?

No! Why?

Renee: Drew lol He's been in and out of here a lot and everytime he's in here he looks at you and smiles. He been talking to you while I been working?

(Smiles) Yes. He has such a cute accent and always so sweet to me! Playing air guitar and making me laugh! I know Ive only known him a few weeks now but he's really good to me! Always makes me smile cause hes so silly and flirty.

Renee: Hes a wild cat lol I know hes sweet but let me know anytime if he takes it too far ya know? Does he know your more innocent in loving?

No I havent told him yet. He really seems so sweet tho. He respects me. He havent done anything or touched me when I didnt want him too. He's hugged me everytime we greet and everytime we say goodbye.

Renee: You will let me know tho right?

Yes I will if he dont behave.

Renee: Good. I gotta go but this will be the last interview tonight so we can go to the hotel soon.

Ok! I'll be here!

Renee: (Sees Drew and stops him) Behave with her ok? Shes innocent so dont be forward. Dont make her feel uncomfortable.

Drew: I promise I'll be good and honor her Renee. You have my honest to god word. I'll be on my very best behavior.

Renee: Good. Keep that promise. (She walks off)

(looking down at my phone browsing on it)

Drew: (Leans on the table in front of me and looks at me) What ya looking at little Lassie?

(Looks up at him and smiles) Twitter. Talking to Mickie!

Drew: Well rest your little fingers and come on with us and we'll grab a bite.

With you,Heath and Jinder?

Drew: Yeah! The band lol You would sit by me and we could let them talk while us talk.

I dont know. I wanna wait on Renee so she can be with me.

Drew: Why? Your ok with us. Especially me. (Smiles sweet)

Jinder: We're eating close to the hotel you wont be far!

Heath: Come on lil cowgirl. Text Renee. She'll see it.

(Looks at all three of them)

Seth: (walks in and comes over with Roman and Dean) Are these dweebs bothering you? If so then we can get em to leave you alone.

Omg no lol They are fine just ya know Im shy and havent really been just alone with...

Roman: All guys right?

Right.

Roman: Renee told us to look after you too.

Heath: We wouldnt hurt her guys. Promise.

Drew: I would hurt someone badly if they ever hurt her. Trust me.

Seth: You let us know anytime ok?

I will (Smiles) Thank y'all!

Seth: Anytime.

Roman: (Looks at them) Be good to her. Respect her.

Heath: We will man promise.

(The Shield boys walk off to the locker room)

Drew: (Walks over and pats Heath and Jinder) Can I have a word for a minute?

Heath: Sure man. (They walk over to the other part of the room) Whats up?

Drew: I wanna talk to her alone so can y'all give me a few? I'll text ya.

Jinder: Of course man.

Heath: We'll give y'all some space man. No prob. We'll head on out. Y'all can join us. (Hands Drew the keys to the rental) We'll catch a ride. See ya in a bit man. (Waves over at me)

(Smiles and waves back to him)

Drew: (Walks over to me) May I sit here for a bit?

(Smiles) Sure Drew.

Drew: (Smiles and and sits down in a chair beside me)

(Looking at my phone) So where the rest head off to?

Drew: They went on to the restaurant.

(Looks at him) Why didn't you go too?

Drew: I wanted to talk to you. In peace.

Why?

Drew: I wanted to say I'm deeply sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable. We never even thought of making you feel like that and I really feel like I could have did something to let them know to not crowd you. This is on me.

Its ok (Smiles) Y'all are cool. I just havent been out with a group of just guys before.

Drew: If you want can me and you just go anywhere you like? I wanna make this up to you best I can.

(Looks at him then down at the table)

Drew: We'll wait on Renee ok? Me, you and her we can go get a bite together. That be ok?

(Smiles and nods yes)

Drew: (Holds his hand out for mine)

(Takes his hand)

Drew: (Kisses my hand and rubs it and rest his elbow on the table then rest his chin on his hand and smiles at me sweet)

Renee: (Walks up and hits his arm) What the hell Drew! You are like a long haired leech. Get off her and give her space.

Omg hes fine! lol!

Renee: You sure?

Yes! He's just being sweet. He wants us to go out and get a bite!

Drew: I really wanna make it up to her for how we crowded around her earlier. I wanna drive her tho. Please let me? You follow us.

Renee: Fine. Just behave with her ok?

Drew: I promise Renee.

(Gets up and we go to where the cars are)

Omg I love SUVs.

Drew: (Opens the door for me) Really? I do too. I have one.

(Smiles) I'll have to see it sometime.

Drew: (Smiles) You will. (Closes the door and gets in and starts driving)

I've never seen you drive before.

Drew: How am I doing? (Smiles at me)

Good (Smiles) Thought you would be a speed demon.

Drew: I have some precious cargo in here with me. I really wanna respect her and keep her safe (Smiles and winks at me)

(blushes giggles and smiles as I watch him drive)

Drew: Where would you like to go? We'll go anywhere your heart desires.

(His phone vibrates and I look down at where its at)

Drew: No. Don't worry about that ok? I really wanna make this up to you. I'll be with you til I do.

Waffle House! (Smiles)

Drew: Waffle House? Thats really close to the hotel its like out from it. We can go anywhere. I'll behave for you Lassie. You sure this is what you want?

Yes! I love breakfast stuff!

Drew: (Smiles) I do too. We'll just park at the hotel and walk to it. (Pulls in and parks at the hotel)

(I open the door and he walks over and holds out his hand and I take it and gets out)

Renee: Did he drive good?

Yes he did! Very good and easy! I enjoyed watching him. He's got cute hands lol

Drew: (Smiles) Oh really now? (Holds out both his hands)

(I take both his hands in mine) Yes!

Drew: (Smiles at me as he holds my hands)

(Smiles back at him as we look at each others eyes)

Renee: Hello remember Waffle House guys? lol Before it gets too late cause it'll hurt your tummy.

Yes! We better go.

(We all walk over to Waffle House and go in and sit and order)

Drew: (Looks at me hes sitting across from me and has his elbow on the table and holds his hand out)

(Takes his hand smiles)

Drew: (kisses my hand slowly)

Why do you do that? You been doing it since we met.

Drew: Cause you are a very cute Lassie. And deserves respectful affection. (Smiles)

(Smiles at him and blushes)

(His phone rings)

Get it. Its the band wanting to know where the other member went lol

Drew: ugh bloody hell (Answers it) Yeah Heath?

Heath: Where are ya? You got lost? You ok?

Drew: Yes Heath Im perfectly fine. I just took her somewhere different. Im here with her and Renee at Waffle House. Im making it up to her for when we crowded around her.

Heath: Oh man Im sorry I'll let y'all have time. We just didnt know where you was or what happened.

Drew: its fine I guess I should have let you know.

Heath: Its ok man. Enjoy time with her.

Drew: I will (Smiles) I'll see ya later.

Heath: Later man.

(Eats then looks at him) Everything ok?

Drew: Everything is good Lassie. No worries.

(We all get done eating)

(Me and Drew lean in and talk low and I giggle)

Renee: Oh god are you up to no good Drew?

Drew: I am not up to a thing (Smiles at me)

Renee: Uh huh right.

(Smiles) Hes just being cute. He knows I love his accent.

Renee: Oh I know he knows you like it.

Lets go back to the room!

Drew: Can I stay for a bit?

(Looks at Renee) Please? He so cute and sweet! Seems like he would be a good cuddle.

Drew: Good? Id be the best.

(Smiles at him then looks at Renee) Please?

Renee: Fine. He can but he has to behave for you.

(Smiles) I think he will.

Drew: I swear I will. (Gives me a sweet innocent look)

(I stare at him)

Renee: Lets go!

(We all go to the hotel)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

417K 11.3K 47
12:00 am
39K 641 16
You know the saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"? That's kinda what happens here... in The Shield. ~~~ One member is accused...
69.1K 2.5K 27
Read
1.6K 51 6
To avoid notice as their popularity grows, The Shield only hook up at Rose & Thorn. When Dean wanders, he finds a new partner he'd like to try.