~Dawn, Day, and Dusk~ A warri...

By stxrryfawn-

Welcome to Dawn and Dusk, a warriors rp! These cats are like no other. They have special powers, and live in... More

โ˜ผ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
โ˜ผ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ
โ˜ผ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
โ˜ผ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ
โ˜ผ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
โ˜ผ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ด
โ˜ผ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ด

โ˜ผ๐˜‹๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ด

125 3 86
By stxrryfawn-

~☼𝘋𝘶𝘴𝘬𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴

-----------------------------------

~☼Weather

Summer

Dark, humid, hot

-----------------------------------

~☼Newcomers

Moonstar was accepted as leader! Splashheart8 )

Swirlstream was accepted as deputy!1wolfsbane1 )

Silverfall was accepted as a warrior!Moonstream- )

Amythestfur was accepted as a warrior!Musique_Me )

Echopaw as accepted as an apprentice!AnxnymxusWr1t1ng )

------------------------------------

~☼Moon 1 news

It's just the beginning for Duskclan and its future. These shadowy cats hope to thrive in their new clan, and eventually, be the greatest in the land.

Amythestfur was given the apprentice Echopaw!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
745K 20.3K 75
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...
1.5M 26.2K 54
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
101K 2K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...