Maleficent and Diaval

By Royale_Diamonds

This story takes place during the first and second movie. This follows most of the plot from the movies. DISC... More

Maleficent
Wings
The Curse
The walls
The truth
Waking Up
The talk and kiss
Two Years Later
The Visit
The war part 1
A/N
A/N-On Hold
The War: Part 2
A/N
The Two Weddings: Part 1
A/N: Please Read

Walls come down

257 12 0
By Royale_Diamonds

 Dival, Aurora and I leave the castle and go back to the moors. Aurora goes to sit on a hill overlooking the moors, while I go and take down my wall of thorns with Dival. I invited Aurora to come live with me again, as I had once planned, and she accepted. I soon made her queen of the moors after I became the  official protector of the moors. All the moor creatures were very excited that I am once again very happy, and I have both Dival and Aurora to thank for that. My heart is once again happy and full, and I can now enjoy life as once did, but I still play tricks on the moor people once in a while. I still go "rogue" as people call it when I do something only the Mistress of all Evil could do. I am now taking a walk with Aurora and Dival is flying ahead always checking his surroundings. Dival lands on my shoulder starts to caw softly at me. I give a nod to Aurora and she goes off to do something else, I turn my crow back into a human. "What do you want?" I ask. "We need to talk Maleficent." He says. I nod letting him know he can. 

 Sorry for leaving you like that! But you will get to know what happens after in the next part. I hope you liked this part of the story. Also sorry this is such a short part. -Budd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 14.7K 32
I don't own Harry potter it belongs to J.K.Rowling After her friends abndoned her in the summer after 4th year Hayley starts to question her life and...
64.9K 2.1K 19
Heyy there! It's me, Z again! I've wanted to write a Maleficent × Diaval fanfiction for quite some time already, and when I watched Maleficent 2 and...
70.9K 1.5K 21
First of all, this is a sequel novel for the first book --> FROZEN-(hiccelsa) . so you may need to read that one first. This story take place during...
831 56 39
More chapters from the first one is gonna be on this one so go read the first one before you read this one.