Harjaayi

נכתב על ידי ChandrimaSenapati

A simple girl who needs nothing but love... Married a man who is a beast in form of a man Its a story of a st... עוד

prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ANNOUNCEMENT
Part 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter - 24

Chapter 12

533 27 1
נכתב על ידי ChandrimaSenapati

NOTE

hi guys.... I know I am really late in updating this story... hope u enjoyed the previous chapters... and hope u will enjoy the rest of the story too....
I request u all my readers, if u like this story pls VOTE AND COMMENT... and if u want u can recommend the story to ur friends who r interested in reading...
So as u loved me all this while pls spread ur love on me... pls VOTE AND COMMENT...
I will reply back when ever I can....

P.S. Iam going to update the story 1 chapter per 3 -4 days

Jodha (crying): Mmm jjjaaalllaaalll...

Jalal; CHUP! (She flinched...) I will not let anyone take you away from me...God has already taken my parents from me...and now I won't let anything or anyone repeat the same mistake again...

Jodha (with her free hand tries to touch his face...Jalal holds it before it touches him): Jalal am not going anywhere...

Jalal (looks at her hand): Is this the hand that you shook with Arman? (he holds it tigthley...she screams in pain...her bangles were breaking with the force...)

Jodha: Jalal please leave me...I won't do it again...please (crying uncontrollably) I only love you...please understand

Jalal lets go of her hand..she looks at hand...the wrists were bleeding...she falls on the floor...here hands were shaking out of fear...there was piece of broken bangle stuck in her wrist..she takes it out and screams in pain...she tries getting up but couldn't her legs didn't have enough strength...suddenly she felt herself lifting off the floor...she looked up and saw Jalal picking her up...he brings her upstairs to their bedroom...he puts her on the bed...he stops at the door...

Jalal: After your dad's birthday...that will be the last time you would ever leave this house...

Jodha (gets up and hugs his knees): Jalal don't do this...I swear I only love you..Please don't do this...

Jalal (picks her up and wipes her tears away) Crying will not go anywhere...it doesn't work with me...(Jodha closes her eyes)

Jodha: Jalal

Jalal: I will be back in a while...

He goes and closes the door...Jodha drops on the bed and cries herself to sleep...after a while...Jalal comes back in the room and picks up Jodha and brings her to the bathroom...Jodha wakes up and looks at Jalal with fear...the bed sheet was covered with blood...she felt lightheaded and dizzy...she looks down...he is carries her inside the bathroom...

Jodha: Mmm Jalal...why are you taking me here?

Jalal (looks at her): Sshhh (He sits on the toilet cover seat and brings Jodha's hand in front of the sink...turns on the tap water and washes her wrist with dried blood..Jodha flinches in pain...and puts her head on his shoulder with tears coming down her cheek...) That's how I felt too when I saw you with him

Jodha: I didn't talk to him...(crying) I swear...wwhheen I wwaass ccoming oout (crying uncontrollably) he came up to me aaanndd sstarted talking to me...I dddiin't want to be rruuddee beecausee he is your client

Jalal: I can't stand you talking to anyone...it hurts

Jodha: I only love you no one else...I won't leave you (Jalal bandages her hand)

Jalal: I will make sure you won't leave either...(Jodha felt sudden chill down her spine hearing that statement)

Jodha: Jalal...(Jalal stands up and carries Jodha to the bed...he lies her down) Jalal listen...

Jalal: Jodha its late at night...I will listen to you tomorrow...now go to sleep (Jodha was about to speak again when Jalal kissed her with a force...he holds her wrists...she screams in pain while Jalal was kissing her...here screams were unheard by Jalal...tears escape down from her eyes...) I won't let anyone come near you...(Jodha looks at him with fear...Jalal looks at her...) Now go to sleep...Don't talk anymore...(Jodha nodes her head and closes her eyes...Jalal pulls her on top of him...she relunctently hugs him...)

End Flashback!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jodha saw Jalal standing there with arms crossed. Jalal looked at her carefully.

Rajni: Do you need anything?

Jalal: I needed a glass of water

Rajni: ohh I will get it (she gets the glass of water and gives it to Jalal on a tray...Jalal slowly takes the glass eyes still fixed on her...)

Jalal: Thank you. So umm tell me about your family

Rajni: I don't think knowing about my family is any relevant (Jalal looked at her curiously) Excuse me (Jalal moves out of Jodha's way but only a little...Jodha had to squeeze close to Jalal in order to pass by...Jalal could smell Jodha's aroma...he knew that this is his Jodha... "Jodha I know it is you...I will make everything better between us..that is my promise" he smiles and goes outside...)

Suraj: There you are...ok so Rajni likes the blue prints...this can be started as soon as possible...(he holds Rajni's hand..Jalal sees...Suraj looks at Rajni...she smiles) Mr. Muhammad if possible I would also like to have a house built..I want to gift it to Rajni as a wedding present

Jalal (looks at Jodha..he felt pain in his heart hearing about their marriage...he carefully looks at her..she seems happy): Jalal...call me Jalal not Mr. Muhammad...umm we don't do houses but for you guys I will make an exception..when is the wedding?

Suraj: We haven't really decided on the date but hopefully by this weekend we will let you know...

Jalal: umm I have to go now...(he gets up and was about to leave..)

Suraj: I will drop you..I have to go back to the office...(They both left..Jalal looked back at Jodha before leaving...)

Jodha Pov:

Jodha quickly closes the door and leans against the door...everything that happened in her past started to haunt her again...the memories that she tried to block out in the past four years...she knew that she would have to tell Suraj the truth before it can be too late...there was something that bothered her...Jalal seemed way to calm and different...he didn't get mad when he saw me with Suraj...why? Did he change? Is he planning something to get me back? Babaji please help me...I can't go back to that place...I can't...I know he won't leave until he has me back...what do I do? I don't have anyone to talk to...(she hugs her knees) Mujhe Suraj ko abhi aur issi waqt baat karni hai...main aisa nahi hone doongi...(she wipes her tears and goes to the phone to call Suraj)

Suraj: Hello Rajni...kya hua?

Rajni: Suraj I have to tell you something important...

Suraj: kya hua...tumhari awwaz ko kya hua?

Rajni: woh sab choro...mujhe tumse bohut zaroori baat karni hai..abhi aur issi waqt

Suraj: ok I will be there in half hour...I have to drop Mr. Muhammad off first

Rajni: Woh tumhare sath hai?

Suraj: Haan kyun

Rajni: kuch nahi...I have to go..bye

Suraj looked at his phone..it was cut off..."Wonder what happened"

Jalal: Is everything alright?

Suraj: I don't know...she was fine when I left...I don't know what happened all of a sudden

Jalal: hmm...actually you can drop me off here..I need to do something...(Suraj stops the car...)

Suraj: Are you sure I can't drop you off at the hotel?

Jalal: yeah I am sure..since I am here..I am going to go see some places...I will speak with you tomorrow...

Suraj: Alright...bye...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jodha impatiently looks at the clock...it has been more than half hour...

"Where is he...he should've been here by now..." suddenly, she heard a knock on the door...she quickly gets up and opens the door and was shocked to see Jalal there with flowers...

Jalal: I gave Suraj a little errand to run for me...Won't you tell me to come in Jodha?

Rajni: I am not Jodha...please leave...(She was about to close the door when Jalal puts his foot at the bottom of the door...)

Jalal (steps inside..he puts the flowers on the table and hugs her..) you have no idea how happy I am to see you alive (Jodha was confused) everyone thought you were dead...

Rajni: Let go of me...get out of my house...I told you I am not Jodha...

Jalal: I know you are Jodha...why are you pretending that you don't know me...

Rajni: I don't know what you are talking about...or who this Jodha is...Please leave my house or else I will have to tell my fiance Suraj to break the contract

Jalal: Maybe you remember this...(pulls out her mangelsuture...and their wedding picture from his wallet)

Rajni (turns her head away): No...she may look like me but I am not your wife

Jalal: I know you are (comes closer to her...he touches her hair...Jodha tries to move away but he holds her body in place) You smell like my Jodha, your eyes are like my Jodha, (holds her wrist) this mark on your wrist was on my Jodha...(goes closer to her face..Jodha gasps..) Aur these lips (whispers against her lips) are like my Jodha...(he kisses her on the lips...Jodha punches him on the chest...Jalal breaks away) I know you are my wife...my Jodha...

Rajni (crying): Just leave my home right now

Jalal: Jodha don't do this...I have realized my mistake...I have changed..I am sorry...please come back...your dad would be so happy when he finds out that you are alive

Rajni: Just leave...I don't know what you are talking about...

Jalal (holds her hand and pulls her towards him): I know you are Jodha...I promise I will fix everything between us...I have changed and I will prove it to you...(he caresses her face...) I can still see little bit of love you still have for me...

Rajni: Leave me...before I call the police...

Jalal: Alright (he lets go of her...) I am going but I will show you that I have changed..and will win your love back...

Jodha closes the door...

"how do they think I am dead? "How did Jalal got my mangalsutre?" "Is this why he didn't search for me?" "Uss raat toh..."

Precap: Past: The truth behind Jodha's "Murder" LOL

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

50.9K 5.4K 31
It's Scientifically Proven that : When a guy likes a girl, he will look her in the eyes. When a girl likes a guy, she will look away. But wait-what i...
8.5K 528 11
Beautiful tale of a hardworking women and a topmost CEO.They know eachother from last 4 years and the only relation they share now is purely professi...
6.8K 564 53
This story is about the immense love between the Mughal emperor and the rajput princess. who started their journey with their marriage of convenience...
23.5K 1K 40
𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴...