Testing The Firestarter

By wildfiremockingjay

Book Two in the Royal Moon Series: I suggest reading Book 1 - King Alexander before reading this book. ☆ ... More

Introduction and Trailer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

-FROM THE AUTHOR-

1.4K 20 2
By wildfiremockingjay

Hi Everyone! I have something to share with all of you.My fan and friend server has just been completed and it's now open for those who want to join.

Get inside scoops on my books, me, my friends, graphics, and some added extra surprises. Interact with others and get to know more people and other authors—as well as people who offer services on Wattpad. This is about giving back to those who have supported me! 

>>>>link will here in comments>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 494 34
In a pack where rejection and blame reign supreme, Catherine stands tall against the relentless tide. When her parents fall victim to a rogue attack...
176K 8.8K 67
Book 3 of the Regal Eclipse Series This book contains spoilers for Book 1 - Alpha King's Missing Mate and Book 2 - The Alpha King's Slave After wi...
8.3K 451 26
~~Second book in Alpha series~~ ~~Sequel but can be read without reading "The Alpha's To Mark"~~ ~~~~BEING REWRITTEN~~~~ Prince Theo is coming of ag...
89.8K 275 5
"I'll ruin you till there's nothing left to give." Every member of the lupine Realm lost his sanity after few centuries of living without a mate. Kin...