Uncertain ⟩⟩ knj ; myg ✓

By -BlueSpark-

-short story ❝My dreams transcend the harsh reality.❞ ©-BlueSpark- More

|| foreword
|| epigraph
|| one
|| three
|| four
|| five
|| six
|| seven

|| two

28 9 2
By -BlueSpark-

glancing sideways, i saw you leaning against the glass window. you seemed to be caught in a trance.

i don't know why but, out all the empty seats i could've chosen, i chose to sit beside you.

"hey."

my gaze shifted to face you, and you gave me a soft smile.

your dimples were the first thing that caught my attention.

"hey."

silence.

i didn't know what else to say. and you had already turned your head back to look outside.

the silence was comforting. it was not bothering me at all.

"your dimples are cute."

or perhaps it was.

"thanks."

you gave me another smile, and again your dimples popped out. and again, it caught my attention.

i've never seen a smile so bright and calming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
180K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...