The Wanted (Discontinued)

By lulle2nd

After the Nogitsune everyone blames Stiles for Allison and Aiden deaths. Stiles needs to get away so what bet... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Discontinued

Importent Note!

6.9K 106 6
By lulle2nd

Hey everyone! I found this yesterday. Julia O'Brien Dylan O'Briens sister wrote this and i want to help raise awareness about it and I hope you would too.
I thinks it awful that its normal to STALK celebrities. Remember they are still only human. Just because you see them in a screen or hear them on the radio doesn't mean that they a different from us. Dylan clearly wants his privacy and I think its awful that he sometimes wonders if he made a mistake becoming an actor because of some people in his fandom. Its not just Dylan it happens to a lot of celebrities.
I hope you want to sacrifice a little of your time to read it. Thank you

I hope that you will take and think about this. I know its not everyone that does this, but if you do or you know someone who does please think about it. Also dont post private pictures of him that's also removing his privacy that he clearly wants.

Thank you for reading. I promise to update soon

Love ya all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 376 24
This is a Stiles Stilinski FanFiction for all you Teen Wolf lovers! Stiles is becoming mentally ill once again, much like before; only this time by...
8K 307 33
A single choice changes the whole story. Stiles moved away from the flashlights and cadaver dogs as he wasn't necessarily excited to get caught by hi...
1.9K 109 12
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
33.1K 979 37
This high-key sucks sorry bitches i've got shit to do and daddy issues to avoid ' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...