Ragini - A Fallen Petal

By Mandaram

This story is based on swaragini serial of colors. The story start from sr track - Kavya. This story is ent... More

Prologue
Ragini - A Fallen Petal
Ragini - A Fallen Petal - 2
Ragini - A Fallen Petal 3
Ragini - A Fallen Petal 5
Ragini - A Fallen Petal 6
Ragini - A Petal Of Hope
New Story
New Story

Ragini - A Fallen Petal 4

3.5K 151 37
By Mandaram

Sanskaar entered MM and saw everyone sitting on the hall. He doesnt uttered a word,  went to guest room and placed the books in his bed. Then he returned to the hall and took a glass of water and drank it.

Sanskaar... Sujatha called,  how is ragini?

Everyone looked at sanskaar to hear about ragini.Laksh heart beaten fast in away he doesnt know why he is nervous. He himself throw out that girl to free from the unwanted relationship and why she still bothering him?

Sanskaar sighed,  she is not okay mom... she is not at all.. She didnt even uttered a word since yesterday,  not eaten anything. She is afraid,  afraid of everyone... tears flowed through his eyes.

Swara looked at him. No... I think she want to comeback again in laksh life,  so she is trying to act.. she doesnt even changed now also.... This is why i supported laksh. She never changed. If the matter of laksh,  she will do anything,  not even care others feelings. This is not love, it is madness.This time i will go and make her understand, love is not the thing that you can forcefully take,  for her future she need to move on.

Sanskaar stopped swara. Swara... you believe it or not... i dont care. Now i need to help ragini,  so better you stand as far as away from her. Not at all you,  your father, mother,  Laksh everyone dont interfere in her life again.

Swara shouted. Sanskaar... I love you,  i still love you. That doesnt mean you can break apart me and ragini,  my family and ragini. That is the decision of my father and ragini belongst to our family.

Sanskaar smiled,  you said it now swara... Your father,  not ragini's father. I dont want to make a debate here. Dadaaji gave me full rights on ragini. Today onwards i am going  to take decisions regarding her matters. He walked away from them to his room.

Swara is numb. How could sanskaar behave like this. She is losing her love again only because of ragini. Why ragini?  Why? 

Laksh laid on his bed. Sanskaar each word echoed in his head. Sanskaar,  now sanskaar is going to protect ragini... Why?  Ragini loved laksh,  not sanskaar. Why i am jealous?  I dont want sanskaar to interfere in ragini life.
Why sanskaar said she is afraid?  Afraid of what? So much questions and no answer in his hand to tell his heart he is right. I know only onething,  if she is acting or not she is never be afraid of me. I am her obsession and i know that will never fade away. Laksh closed his eyes with soo many thoughts.

Sanskaar took one of ragini diary and started to read...he didnt know how much time left, because  he is engrossed in the book. He read a little girl worries,  her pains,  her fears to the girl who betrayed by sooo many peoples. He cried and cried his heart out. He felt pity for the girl who carved for love,  Searching for love which she is failed to get till now. 

Morning

The phone ringing made sanskaar woke up,  he doesnt know when he slept. He took the phone and saw Ishaan is calling.

Ishaan is his best friend, not at all best friend,  his brother from another mother. Sanskaar and Ishaan are collage mates. Cupid between him and kavitha. Ishaan know sanskaar inside out. When sanskaar is broken down by kavitha death,  that time ishaan saved him from the breakdown. His family helped him soo much. They are not in the same class,  still they became the best of friend. Ishaan is not like him,  He is not impulsive,  he will always took decisions that cannot hurt anyone. He is like a glue,  to be attached with everyone in a short span of time. But sanskaar never told him about the revenge, he know that ishaan will be angry. That is what sanskaar regret the most. If he told him those times,  he never get in to this miseries.
When he told the thingses happened in his life,  he scolded for not telling him. He is angry that sanskaar took such a decision.

Sanskaar took phone and talked with Ishaan. Ishaan told him,  he is  infront of MM and waiting to go and see ragini.

Sanskaar is amazed. He came this early in the morning. He thanked his friend in mind. Sanskar washed his face and ran to the front door and saw ishaan standing there.

Maheswary family saw ishaan and smiled. When sanskaar is in collage,  ishaan always visited MM.

Son,  why are you standing outside. When did you come to kolkatta. Whatever come and eat breakfast with us. RP said. All Maheswaris welcomed him.

Swara doesnt know who is Ishaan. She looked at the man. He is tall,  more than 6 ft and a muscular body. But his face have some cuteness and a smile that is not vanishing at all. She smiled.

Ishaan smiled back and said,  swara?  Isnt it? 

Swara nodded.

I heared about you from sanskaar. Nice to see you. He then greeted everyone. He looked at laksh,  you grown up soo much man. When i saw you last time, you are a boy,  lucky is too matured now. Isnt it sanskaar? Lucky.... dou you still prank sanskaar,  then like old times we will be crime partners... ishaan smiled.

Sanskaar and laksh looked ishaan with a smile. Ishaan not changed a bit. Still that happy guy but they are,  they changed soo much. That old sanky and Lucky changed in to Sanskaar and Laksh.

Their thoughts are brokened by ishaans voice. Guys,  if you are not eating,  i am going to eat everything.

Everyone laughed and sat together to eat.

Ishaan looked at sanskaar. Time to go..

Sanskaar nodded.

Ishaan shook his head. Not alone sanskaar. I want everyone to come with us.

Sanskaar stared him. What are you talking. You know,  i cant allow that.. i never..

Ishaan smiled. Sanky... you believe me. Then now onwards i am going to take decisions regarding her. Will you allow me?

Sanskaar sighed and nodded.

Son,  where did you want we all to go with you?  AP asked.

Badi ma... this time i am here not for sanky,  its for ragini. I want to see her. Dont ask more. You will see. I want all of you come with me to ragini home.

Swara is happy hearing this. She want to see her family,  also she want to see ragini and understand her to move on. She happily goes inside to change,  everyone goes.
Laksh still standing there and ishaan looked him.

Laksh shook his head. I am sorry Ishaan... I cant. I dont know why?  Why you want to see ragini. Its better to end things like this. You all go... i am not coming... I dont want to see that place or ra... anyone. He closed his eyes. He is afraid.. that is the truth. Her thought itself making him nervous. If sanskaar is right,  if she is not in good condition,  if she is afraid of him?  He dont want to see that face of ragini. He want to believe ragini is still that obsessed girl whose world is laksh.

Ishaan patted his shoulder. Look laksh,  I know,  I know you have problems. But this time not for sanky,  not for anyone,  for me please come. I promise you,  this is the last time i am asking.

Laksh nodded. Everyone  came to the hall. Ishaan told them he,  laksh and sanskaar will be in his car. Everyone agreed and goes to their car.

Laksh and ishaan waited for sanskaar. Sanskaar came with a pile of books and given them to ishaan. Laksh looked at the notes and diaries. He wondered what it is. Ishaan placed it on his car.

The jouney is short, but laksh felt each second like a hour.

Sanskaar,  Laksh ... i am bored. Tell me something about ragini. How she looks,  how she behave,  something.

Laksh didnt uttered a word. Sanskaar know ishaan want laksh to be comfortable with ragini before getting in to baadi.

Ragini... sanskaar smiled himself. When i first saw her,  i acted as a mad man and put a knife on her neck. Do you guess what she did? If yoi answer,  i will give whatever you ask. Sanskaar said confidently.

Laksh smiled unknowingly. He know Ishaan never guess that. That ragini is sooo pure and now...... he shook his head from her thoughts.

Ofcource she is scared and shouted. Otherwise she will be a bindaas girl who kicked your ass. Ishaan said with a smirk.

Sanskaar laughed. You are wrong. she is afraid,  afraid that i am going to hurt my self. She said to throw the the knife,  otherwise it will hurt my hand. She cared for me,  a stranger more than herself. She is sooo pure ishaan,  she is sooo sooo innocent for this world. But I

Ishaan stopped sanskaar. Tell me about good things. Only about ragini. Thats all. I dont want to hear the dramatic stories. By the way she is a rare one. How can she afraid  that you will get hurt.

You know ishaan,  what i called her?  Duppattewali dosth. She always wear traditional clothes,  especially her duppatta. She is sooo beautiful and innocent in that attire.

Ishaan nodded. Sanskaar keep telling about ragini and ishaan saw how laksh closed his eyes.

Laksh thoughts are wandering through the past. His meeting with ragini,  her innocence.... Her Innocent beautiful smile. Where did that smile gone. Somewere she lost that smile. No somebody took it from her.....He saw her in his dreams asking him why he killed her smile?

Baadi

When Maheswaries entered Baadi,  they saw sharmishta,  shekar and dida are outside. Gadodiya saw them and they are amazed to see maheswaries at early morning.

Swara ran to her parents and hugged them and dida. They caressed her head and gave a kiss on the forehead. Daadi saw that and she felt sad,  her laado never got such a care from them. She felt they are a complete family and ragini is not needed there. Her son never kissed ragini, she never got suvh a moment in her life. When daadi thought about ragini life,  she realised there is not such a moment never in her laado life. She never got cuddles,  kisses or gift. What she got is betrayals after betrayals. She want to go and say her daadima loves her more than everyone, but now she cant even see her laado.. her husband is not allowing her.

Ishaan looked at their love towards swara. Sanskaar saw how ishaan is observing them.

Laksh didnt interested in anything. He just stand there like a robot with no emotions.

Shekhar looked at everyone and saw ishaan. Who is this?

He is my friend ishaan. He is here for ragini. Sanskaar said this and goes in with ishaan..maheswaries also entered the home.

Daadaji saw them and he came to sanskaar. Sanskaar introduced daadaji to Ishaan. They talked sometimes. Dadaaji shown him the room ragini is in.

He opened the door and saw a girl sat in the corner of the room,  no light is there,  the windows and curtain are closed. He walked slowly near to her.

Ragini heared the footstep and she is afraid. She curled up more and shook her head.

Ishaan understood her feelings. He slowly patted her shoulder. He cupped her face, look at me ragini,  I am not going to hurt you. He saw her face,  a very innocent face with soo much fear. Ishaan felt sad,  his memmories passed through his past,  his sister... he felt she is as same as her. He sighed.

He called maheswaries and gadodiyas. I want to know her reaction when she see you all.
Laksh.. not you,  you will come after everyone.

Each maheswaries came to the room. Ragini is shivering and shook her head. Her heart raising more and more..ishaan told them to go quickly as possible. 

They all felt sad by seeing ragini condition. She is afraid of them.

Swara and sharmishta came next and ragini tightened her grip on ishaan. Ishaan told them to go back,  but swara didnt went.
She came and sat beside ragini. Ragini... i know you want to came back to laksh life.you should know that love is not forceful. You cant take love like that. Laksh didnt loves you. You will get someone someday who love you. Dont forget we are swaragini and i love you. Dont hurt us anymore ragini.

When ragini looked at her,  she saw darkness, a dark figure coming to her. Her heart raised.  She felt she is going to fall down.

The first time ishaan felt angry. Ms. Swara gadodiya,  i am a doctor and for me my patient is important. Dont you hear what i said. Go... it will affect her body. Cant you see she is afraid of you... very much. I am sorry... please go.

Swara nodded and sadly goes out.

Shekhar came next. When ragini saw shekhar she shouted first time. No.... no...no... he hugged ishaan. Please...  please.. and she curled up to the corner. Ishaan understood that ragini is going through a panic attack.

Ragini... shekhar called. Please... i am your father.... he tried to hug her, but ishaan stopped. I am sorry sir,  you should go... she is afraid of you now. We all have to go out. She need time. He took shekar outside.

Everyone heared ragini shouting. Laksh is afraid,  afraid of the harsh realities he is going to face. Ishaan told him to wait for sometime.

After sometime ishaan goes near ragini and called dadi... When she saw daadi,  she again curled up. She shook her head and tears flowed.

Daadi saw how afraid her laado. Her laado is afraid,  afraid of her.. how?  She cant control her emotions,  but she should. She want to hug her and say it is her daadi. Ishaan told to go and finally they all looked at the man who is going to tell what ragini really is. If she is acting or not...

Laksh slowly walked in to the room. His heart is beating fast. He saw,  he saw her... the women who made a journey with him through hell. The women who changed in to something else,  he searched that face to see the innocent girl or that obsessive girl or the powerful girl,  but he failed. He doesnt found anyone. He saw a new women sitting infront of him in a corner. Loosen untidy hair covered her face. He saw a broken lost girl who is curling up more and more when she saw him.

Ragini unknowingly tightened her hand on ishaan. Help me.... help me... please...  he is going to hurt me.... she whispered again and again... ishaan felt her grip is loosing on his shirt and saw ragini fall,  he took her in his arms and put her on the bed. He caressed her hair. Its ok... its ok... He is gone... dont worry... Ishaan covered her with a blanket.

Laksh cant believe his eyes. The women who is followed him like a shadow and obsessed with him,  she is afraid of him today. His heart broke in to pieces. This is not he expected. He never want this to happen.

Ishaan patted laksh. Come.. we have to go outside. She need rest.

Swara is confident till the moment laksh entered,  she thought ragini is acting.. but what she saw made her afraid... Ragini.... she is not acting,  she really is not... she want to cry,  what did she done?  Her inner self questioned her.

Ishaan.. sanskaar called,  when she saw me and dadaji,  the same thing happened. She is afraid of us too.
Ishaan nodded. I understand.

Raagini doesnt ate anything. She is weak. She is not allowing me to give her food. What should i do my son?  Daadaji cried.

Dad,  i will give ragini food,  sharmishta said.

No.... ishaan shook his head. She is afraid of you all. She is afraid of everything. If you go inside,  she will get a panick attack again.

Panic attack?  Laksh whispered.

Ishaan nodded. Yes panic attack. Ragini need time. Dont worry dadaji,  give me that food. I will try.. I need time with ragini. Ishaan took the food and went to ragini. but it doesnt look as easy as he thought. She is breathing heavily the moment he neared. He tried a lot to calm her down. But she is not. He sighed and left.

Sanskaar,  she is not eating. Her body is very weak. Call a doctor and gave her some drips. Now i am going. It is not what i expected. Its beyond my hands.  Her problem is not because of a sudden shock. She is depressed and weak for a long time. I dont know when it started. I need to go to my father. I need his help.

Sanskaar said okay and ishaan went away.

Laksh looked at ragini through the window. She is laying unconcious. The hand which have a needle,  she just shook it with irritation in her sleep. He want to go and sit beside her. He want to talk with her... but he cant. Because now he is a nightmare,  ragini's nightmare....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BETRAYED OS By Ri

Fanfiction

2.7K 124 1
SwaRagini ~ Serial Track. Kavya and Laksh's marriage. If you hate Ragini, I would suggest you to read this! And if you Love Ragini, I know you'll r...
121K 3.2K 11
This story starts from the track of serial where ragini and laksh did shrad of swara and sanskar and cut all their relationships
37.1K 2K 13
Hi guys this my second story off course on swasan This plot is from SR track. It starts from Uttara's engagement day where swara and sanskar both are...
24.6K 906 14
Story starts when Laksh betrayed Ragini and married Kavya.