♡𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬♡ ||𝐖𝐨𝐨�...

BaeBae1126

Just read it :D Еще

Introduction
Introduction(pt.2)
[F]🦋𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚝 𝙰 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎🦋
[A]💔𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎💔
[A/F]🌸𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎🌸
[A/F]💫𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞💫
[A/F]⭐𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎⭐
[M/F]💦𝚂𝚎ñ𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚊💦
[F]🖤𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙲𝚊𝚝🖤
[M/F]💎𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢💎
[A]🍁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜🍁
[F]🌼𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎🌼
[F]🌹𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍🌹
[M/A]⚘𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚍⚘
[A]🥀𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗🥀
[M]🌺𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑🌺
IMPORTANT!!!

[F]🍯𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝🍯

324 15 5
BaeBae1126

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒅

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏' 𝒐𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏' 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕

-𝓓𝓸𝓳𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓽

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

-Slight smut-

"Baby~ that's the 3rd time this week." Wooyoung whined to his boyfriend through the phone.

"I know love. I'll be back at 6. If it takes longer I'll probably be back at 6:30. I promise."

"Fine."

He was angry that the older was coming home late tonight. He understood that the boy was working for them but that didn't mean he would forget about their anniversary and Wooyoung would still tolerate that.

He sighed and cut the call not even saying 'I love you' so that the older could know how upset he was.

He looked at the clock and it read '5:00' p.m. He sighed once again before he went to the kitchen. He thought that maybe Seonghwa would actually return home early on their anniversary so he was going to prepare their favourite dishes.

After he was done, he went upstairs and took a bath. Then he returned back down and took a seat on the couch, waiting for the older.

6:00

7:00

8:00

9:00

10:00

11:00

Wooyoung angrily got off the couch and was about to go upstairs when the front door opened.

"Woo..."

Seonghwa said when he saw the younger looking at him with anger and sadness in his eyes. He knew he fucked up.

"Baby, I'm sorry."

"No. Stop apologising. It won't be enough this time. YOU KNEW HOW SPECIAL TODAY IS. ESPECIALLY TO ME. BUT WORK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME RIGHT?"

"Baby you know it's not true."

"WELL IT SEEMED TO BE SINCE YOU ARE ALWAYS AT WORK. IT'S ONLY WORK, WORK AND WORK. HAVE YOU EVER THINK OF ME?"

"Baby I'm so sorry. I tried my best to convince my boss. But he just shrugged me off and gave me more work."

"You always say that."

Seonghwa was really sorry. He tried asking his boss if he could leave early. He couldn't bare seeing his boyfriend like that. He approached the boy.

"Let me make it up to you baby."

"Ho-"

Wooyoung was cut off by Seonghwa's lips. He let out a low whine, knowing what was coming next. When Seonghwa pulled away, he pouted, trying to be angry at the older. Seonghwa chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's waist pulling him closer to him, till there was no space between them.

"Daddy will make it up to you in a special way baby boy."

He whispered in his ear before licking his neck and biting it. He heard Wooyoung whine and it was enough for him to take that as an approval.

Seonghwa kissed the younger's jaw and neck, biting here and there. He could feel Wooyoung lightly tucking on his hair.

His hands travelled down to Wooyoung's thighs. He lightly squeezed them.

"Jump."

Wooyoung did as he was told and wrapped his legs around the older's waist.

Seonghwa stumbled his way to the bedroom. He closed the door with his foot and pressed Wooyoung against it. He broke the kiss, making Wooyoung whine.

"Hwa~"

"Don't worry baby. I'll take care of you."

He whispered as he went back to kissing Wooyoung. He knew the younger was desperate for his touch. It's been a while since they had interacted. Seonghwa had been working till late hours so he wasn't able to spend much time with the younger.

Seonghwa carried Wooyoung to the bed and gently lay him down on the soft surface, as if he was made of glass and would break if he wasn't taken care of. He hovered on top of him.

Seonghwa removed his tshirt while Wooyoung removed his own. A few minutes later, they were both naked.

"I'll make everything up tonight baby."

Wooyoung woke up by the smell of pancakes. He sat up and stretched his arms. There was a smile evident on his face. Every memories from yesterday flashed in his mind and he couldn't help but blush.

He was about to get out when the door opened and Seonghwa walked in.

"Good morning my beautiful doll. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah."

Wooyoung replied groggily as he watched Seonghwa approached him and sat beside him while he placed a tray of food on the nightstand.

"Aren't you going to work?"

Wooyoung asked. He didn't want his boyfriend to leave again after their night. He wanted to spend at least one day with Seonghwa.

"No. I'm staying home to spend some time with my angel."

Did Wooyoung hear that right?

Was Seonghwa joking with him?

"Really?"

"Yes baby."

Wooyoung's smile brightened.

The two ate breakfast, sharing kisses and joking around. Seonghwa didn't realised how much he missed the younger's cute giggles and loud laughs. He just missed him in general.

"Go take a bath. We are going shopping."

Seonghwa suddenly announced, taking the tray and went downstairs.

Wooyoung was so glad his boyfriend planned to spend the day with him. He quickly got out of bed and took out an outfit. He practically ran to the bathroom.

After half an hour, Wooyoung taking most of his time to do his make up, they finally left to the mall.

~Time Skip~

After spending half of the day at the mall, they two returned home. Wooyoung threw all the shopping bags on the couch before letting his body fall on the couch as well, Seonghwa copying his action.

Wooyoung relaxed for a few minutes before he stood up but Seonghwa grabbed his wrist and pulled him to his lap.

"Where are you going?"

"Cook food."

"I'm taking you out. Let's just cuddle for a while."

Seonghwa said as he buried his face in Wooyoung's chest. The younger smiled in content as he stroke Seonghwa's hair lightly.

"I missed your warmth."

He heard the older whispered which made his smile grew wider.

"I love you Woo."

"I love you too baby."

They stayed like that for a few hours before getting up to get ready for their date.They wore something quite classy as it was a fancy restaurant.

The ride to the restaurant didn't take long since it was quite near to their house.

"Good evening Sir. Did you make a reservation?"

The receptionist greeted with a bright smile.

"Good evening miss. Yes. Under the name of Park Seonghwa."

"Yes. Follow me please."

She lead the way to an elevator. Wooyoung was confused but just followed her with Seonghwa behind.

The elevator door opened and the got off. Wooyoung gasped in shock when he saw the set up.

There was a single table with two chairs and a candle in the middle of the table. Farylights lightened the place. They could also see the beautiful view of the city, with its bright light. The atmosphere was quite peaceful.

"W-When did you plan all this?"

Wooyoung asked, looking at his boyfriend with a shock expression. Seonghwa approached the smaller and hugged him.

"I told you I would make it up to you."

"Yeah but everything looks so expensive. You shouldn't have done that."

"My baby gets the best only. Now let's go eat. I don't want any more whines about how much it costs."

Wooyoung sighed but the small smile on his face indicated that he was happy.

He pulled a chair and let Wooyoung sit down before he took his own seat.

They talked for a few hours, catching up on the things they couldn't talk for the whole week. They were both happy to be with each other.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

67.4K 1.7K 24
Just read it 😇✌🏻
142K 2.5K 68
compilation of kpop boy x boy Oneshots -angst/comfort -fluff irregular updates :) Also warnings: angst, depression, etc.
Chaelisa One Shot .

Любовные романы

100K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
18K 547 114
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍. in which i try to make good bts oneshot for everyone to read.