Cardfight Vanguard "Σ"

By RodolfoGonzalezS

Sequel of Cardfight Vanguard "R". More

Opening & ending
"Σ" 01: A New Beginning!!!
Σ 02: The Flower Comes Home
"Σ" 03: The Beginning of Something Big
Σ4: The Masked Girl?
Σ 5:Tokoha's strength
∑ 06: The Fall of The Monarch
∑ 07: The Christmas Nightmare
∑ 08: The Christmas Nightmare [pt2]
Σ 09: The Arrival of a God
Σ 10: The God Born!
Σ 11: Oath of Men
Σ 12: I Want to cheer YOU Up!
Σ 13: When the Past meets the Future!
∑ 14: The World will be Silenced.
∑ 15: Try 3
∑ 17: Final Turn!

∑ 16: Our Final Battle!

301 3 0
By RodolfoGonzalezS

"Gyze, we... We will beat you!" Said Chrono, who together with Tokoha and Shion faced Gyze .

"The truth of the universe... Determines everything. But before that, Youths who have accepted Messiah's divine protection... I'll fulfill their wish." Gyze separates the 3 by sending them to a different area. "With you out of the way, I will create the nothingness itself and the destruction of your world." He added.

"So he separated us... Well, this is still a challenge. I just hope Chrono and Tokoha are fine." Shion thought.

"The world will be silenced." Gyze was saying, while the three members of Try 3 in their different zones were preparing for their last battle.

"For the sake of our future..." said Tokoha,. "For the people who still await us back." Added Shion, who knew someone was waiting for his return. "We will end this!" Chrono mentioned.

"Stand Up! / The / Vanguard" said the three...

"Neon Gyze . "

"Chrono dran Z / Ozu / Millius" all three turned their initials taking their identity on the field.

∑ 16: Our Final Battle!

Meanwhile (in USA)

"Blaster Blade, attack!" Aichi eliminated another of the Dark fighters... "It has finally begun... Of Cray and our world." He added Kai.

"Yes, although knowing them, I am sure that everything will turn out well." Mentioned Kamui, who was fighting another Dark fighter.

"We count on you Try 3..." said Chris from his office in Singapore.

(Japan)

"Until they have defeated Gyze, we will defend the earth." Ibuki said, "Well, you will taste a little of my justice." He added Hiroki, who was with Taiyou helping Ibuki.

"Quick, get the kids out!" Oyama Ryutaro ordered the rest of the workers of the Dragon Empire, until... I see that you are a very brave boy." Added Ryutaro, who carried Ryuzu since he was only two years old.

" Sorry I'm late!" Said a female voice.

"Yes, this is definitely a Non-non dayo." Said Karen, who was accompanied by Nana and Mahiru.

"Mamoru-kun?" Ryutaro was confused at the sight of Mamoru in the Dragon Empire. "It was an order from the director, He asked us to help the branches." He answered Mamoru.

"Well, I think this will be a lot of fun!" He smiled Ryutaro.

 (Dark Zone...)

"Bonjour, ça vous dérange si nous nous joignons?" A female voice was saying, "Enichi-chi! We come to help you." Kumi smiled at Enishi.

"Thanks..." nod Enishi. "Well, it's time to help Tokoha -chan!" Added Kumi.

"Je suis d'accord (I agree.)" Claudine said.

Back to the Fight with Gyze.

"Ride! Press Merry block Dragon. Attack." Chrono started his turn attacking Gyze with his new deck, which managed to do two damage to Gyze, but... "Heal trigger, heal one damage and send a Zeroth dragon to the Bind Zone." Gyze sends Ultima to Bind Zone.

"If he manages to invoke himself on the field... We'll be finished..." thought Shion, who managed to connect another damage to Gyze .

"Ahg..." Tokoha was taking damage from Gyze .

"To protect our future, we must end it before that happens..." Tokoha thought

"Ride! Dragfall Luard. Attack... " Gyze attacked Chrono's grade two.

"Kazuma... I'm going to save you, I made a promise to two people and I'm going to keep it!" Chrono recalls that he had promised to Kazumi and Luna to bring Kazuma back.

"That, that attitude... Reminds me of how it used to be before." Thought Chrono, who remembers how he used to be before meeting his friends. "For the sake of the future that we desire... Ride! Chronojet Dragon Z." Chrono said, while taking a card from his G zone... "Stride Generation! Metapulse Avenir Phoenix. Stride Skill, Morfessa goes to the bottom of your deck. Now I call a grade 1... Call! Merry block I call this unit from the deck as a grade 3. Also... Call Chronobeat." Chrono refused to lose to Gyze, as he still had a lot to live for.

"But... That never stopped me, like me, every time I fought... I won friends without realizing it, and I think you also perceived it your way. We enjoyed many moments together... When you joined the club, you stopped being the boy who weighed down having to enter a club and became part of us. I don't think it's wrong to have a future... I know because I was the same." Added Chrono.

"Avenir's skill: Superior Call!" Chrono was calling Chronojet and one more unit... "I want you to know everything the Vanguard taught me." Chrono attacked Gyze with Avenir, "You have your own way of seeing things and also, there are people waiting for your return." Chronojet attacked Luard... "I'm not done yet!" Chrono attacked with Spearhead Unicorn, but... "Generation Guard" Gyze blocks Chrono's attack. Chrono's attack was unable to do the damage... "That is the way. You reached your desired future and this is the consequence of your actions." Said a younger Chrono. "If that boy hadn't met you, he wouldn't be suffering, therefore... he wouldn't have become a Gyze. In other words, this is your fault." Added the young version of Chrono.

"You distorted everything." said Chrono (14 years).

"Attack!" Gyze attacked Shion, however Shion doesn't defend himself. "No guard!" He answered.

"Twin Drive: Heal trigger! Heal damage and send a Zeroth Dragon / Criticlal trigger! Critical to my rear-guard and send another Zeroth Dragon to the bind zone." Gyze put two Zeroth dragon in his bind zone.

"He gave the critical to his rear-guard so he could do more other damages." I thought Shion, while Gyze attacked with Morfessa. "Don't underestimate us!" Shion blocked the attack Gyze.

"Stride Skill: call Belial Owl. I retire Noel. Dragabyss skill: I call Daellad and Lucharba. I remove Katrina." Gyze said... "As long as I exist... Those flowers will not grow."

"With Boost of Knies, Daellad attacks your Vanguard." Gyze attacked Chrono, at which point the young Chrono reappeared...

"You should never have known them. " Said the young Chrono (14 years old).

"Dagda, attack your vanguard. Activated, I remove Knies and call two other units." Gyze called two other units, but that makes the dark side of Chrono appears.

"No guard." Responds Chrono.

"Brant and Gastille were right. All your 'Friends' were involved in this, but not only them, but also the people you love. You should have taken that decision long ago. I think it was correct." Chrono (14 years old) was saying, while both were observing the paper in which Chrono had written that he wanted to be independent.

"Darkabyss attacks your Vanguard." Gyze attacked Tokoha.

"No guard!" She replies.

"Triple Drive: Crtitical trigger, send to the BIND zone another Zeroth dragon / No trigger (Grade 2) / Critical trigger! I send another Zeroth dragon to the bind zone." Said Gyze, Tokoha gets surprised.

"He managed to have all Zeroth dragons in the bind zone." Tokoha surprised stays, while Dragabyss attacked Ahsha.

( Back in Japan )

"Tokoha-chan." I thought Kumi, who had a bad feeling. "I have to protect this place. For Satoru, and for others... So don't lose Tokoha." She added, while fighting with one of the Dark fighters .

"there are many..." thought Enishi... "I don't think I can protect them both... What would Shindou do right now ?"

"Then we must finish them at once." A female voice said in the distance.

"Yumizuki, Chouno, Tendo." Said Enishi surprised seeing them.

"We don't want to sit idly by." Am said. "I must repair the damage I did." Luna mentioned quietly. "I can't let My rival get all the fun." Maya added.

"Please... Chrono- san, Tokoha... bring Kazuma back." Said Luna. "We are here, thanks to the bonds that bind us with you." He added Am.

"You never stopped, despite all the problems we caused you. So... as a representative of the Naka school, I must pay the favor they have done to the school." Maya was saying... "Oui, it's something we agreed on for the first time." added Claudine.

" I admire your determination, even though you had everything against them, you didn't hesitate and did that Anjou feel better. Although I am older than you, I think I still have a lot to learn from you, so come back so that we can meet again... Shindou." Enishi thought...

Back to the fight.

"Stride Generation! Flower Princess of the Four Seasons, Velhemina. Stride Skill, and I call two units. Velhemina attacks your Vanguard. I activate his Skill, call two other units. Bloom!" Said Tokoha.

(Back in Japan)

"Shion, don't lose! If it weren't for the courage you gave me, I'm sure I couldn't have continued with the Club by myself." I thought Hayao, who faced a Dark fighter.

"I'm not interested in what the hell they are, but... My dream of being a professional is interrupted, and that's something I don't plan to forgive." Said Rin, as she and Hayao defended Fukuhara.

(Back to the light)

"Ride! Higher Deity Knight, Altmile. Stride 'The' Generation! We won't give up. We... Will protect everyone's future." Said Shion, who appeared as Fides on the battlefield. "Attack!" He added.

Meanwhile (in Japan)...

"This is very difficult, I wonder how long we can resist." Mahiru said... "But... We cannot lose, this is a Non, Nondayo" added Karen.

"You have to keep track of the smart things you say Karen, you could break a streak." He laughed Nana.

"It's not fair girls, it's not fun." Karen was upset. "Sorry, it was just to cheer things up for a while..." added Nana, while thinking... "But it's true, things are getting complicated, I hope they can get the victory, because if not, we will be finished." I thought Nana.

"Oyama- san, I think we should evacuate, we are being outnumbered." Mamoru said, until... "Don't be an idiot!" Said a man with purple hair riding on a horse.

"These demons are weak, I will not allow them to get in my way." Added Kanzaki Yuuichiro, who would step between the Dark Fighters.

"You have no idea how I hate that guy." Ryutaro complained, while Ryuzu smiled.

"How will the things going over there?" I asked Chris.

"Better than you think, Kaoruko is helping us a lot, just like..." said Aichi, who turned to see Miguel. "It is good to know, and the best part is that many fighters are helping us." He added Chris.

"I can hear their voices..." said Aichi, who was getting his Psyqualia again. "Yes, me too... I can hear them." He added Ren.

"That's because we are connected..." Aichi said, while the rest nodded.

"Without Gyze, my plan can be carried out." Thought Brant..."for our friends!" Said Kaoruko, who wanted to fool everyone. 

"This plan better work, the last thing I want is to do is a favor for Shindou." thought Miguel.

"Attack!" Said Rive, who was fighting in Egypt. "I hope we meet again Chrono." He thought.

"This brings back old memories of when we were young." Said a blond man.

"Yes, but we have to help Chrono and the others as we can." Shin mentioned. "So, what are we waiting for Shin!" Said Mark, who again put on his mask.

"Sure Mark." Shin and Mark were preparing to fight the Dark fighters. "Chrono, I will keep my promise and I won't let anything happen to Tokimi or Mikuru." I thought Shin, who looked skyward.

"I fight with fighters around the world to protect what I once wanted to eliminate." I thought Ibuki.

"Thanks to meeting Chrono that day... I can expand my world... If it hadn't been so, I am sure that right now I would have been devoured by nothing." thought Taiyou, while fighting with one of the Dark Fighters.

"Shindou, thanks to you and your friends, I was able to rejoin my younger brother. Thank you very much..." said Kazumi, who was looking at her deck.

(Back at Relics)

Chrono touches the Chronojet dragon Z card... "Yes. You're right..." Chrono said. "I have cleared my mind, and I will no longer hesitate." Chrono mentioned with a smile.

"It doesn't matter if my destiny is deteriorated, definitely... I won't escape!" Chrono attacked Kazuma with Metal Party Dragon.

"No Guard..." Gyze replies, but... "Damage Check: Critical trigger... Sent another Zeroth dragon to the bind zone." He added Gyze.

"I'm not done yet... Gearnext , Attack!" Chrono launched its attack on Gyze. "I told you... I'm going to take you back even if it's dragging you. I refuse to lose against Gyze, as there are people waiting for your return." He added, but... "Guard!" Gyze fended off the attack Chrono.

"I already told you... I'm not going to give up!" Chrono put three ZTBs at the bottom of his deck, causing Gear next to rise again. "This is the price we pay for having done the singularity. The faith, feelings and hopes of everyone... Will become our strength." Added Chrono...

"It doesn't matter that we are weak, as long as there is a person who supports us... We will achieve a bright future." Said Tokoha. "We will always get up, no matter what. And we will move forward." He added Shion.

"Quintet Wall!" Gyze was protected from the attack of the three.

"It's time for the world to be silenced..." The 5 Zeroth dragon that Gyze had sent to the Bind Zone appeared on the field.

What happens with Chrono and the others, is this the end of Try 3? Or Chrono, Shion and Tokoha can beat Gyze and see a bright future?

You have to find out in the next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1K 29
A story with the Vanguard team we all love. Contains KaiXMisaki, RenXAsaka
31.1K 2.4K 44
A KGF Fiction.
19.2K 165 50
Events that occurred after G "Stride Gate" with some modifications in the argument: Shindou Chrono after stopping Ryuzu will start now with his new l...
3.2K 31 10
I do not own the characters, they belong to the rightful owner, Bushiroad. There are some characters that I made myself. It's been a year since Aichi...