C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 57 PART I

320 16 11
By fandomfeverrrr

SITTING ON HER ROOF TOP SHE SAT THERE TO THINK, looking down at her hands she kept thinking about that vision she was shown at that phrase 'never meant to be yours to keep'. She knew what she needed to do but it was so hard for her to accept it when thinking about the consequences of it, or if it even worked for that matter.

With her head in her hands she kept calculating all the outcomes but that only made her grow anxious as the day grew near "what are you thinking about?" She gasped when she heard the voice.

Smiling she said "hey Jim..."

He sat next to her and looked in front of them "how are you feeling?"

Her eyes softened and she curled up into a ball "terrified" she said simply "what if" she was hesitant to say this "what if we fail?"

Jim quickly held her close in his arms as he said "we won't, we've come this far we won't fail now" he tried to reassure her.

Her brows furrowed as she thought of the worst and hugged him tighter "what if I lose you?" she asked him quietly.

He scoffed and said to her reassuringly with her face in his hand "that won't happen" he said as he leaned his head against hers "and besides, we always find a way to save each other." he closed his eyes in content as they both enjoyed this sweet moment of peace.

As the two were sat next to each other, Elizabeth pulled away from him looking into his eyes, hers dilated. Their eyes fluttered closed as they shared a kiss under the night sky, to them it was like nothing had ever changed but they knew this couldn't last any longer. Pulling away their eyes opened and the two smiled softly at one another. Standing up she reached her hand down and asked "how about we have one last training session before the end of the world?"

He chuckled lightly looking back at the horizon "sun still isn't up, and I don't see why not" he placed his hand on hers and yelped when she put him on her back "I think I'm meant to be the carrier Liz" he said as he wrapped his arms around her neck.

She chuckled before leaping "not in our case handsome!" she jumped into the forest and when she landed, and placed him back on the ground saying smugly "show me what you got" summoning her sword.

He laughed lightly and summoned daylight "I'm pretty sure I'm better at sword fights beautiful." he clashed his sword against hers "don't wanna make it an unfair fight!"

She smirked and pushed his sword away "I couldn't agree more!" she shouted before swinging at him again. The two were aware of when to stop.

Jim hit her sword away and pushed her against the tree "I win." he stated simply.

Grinning she said to him "wouldn't be so sure." she summoned her sword to her other hand.

His eyes widened and he looked back up at her with a frown "that's my trick!"

She smiled and tapped at his shoulder "proof that I learned from the best." she admired before walking away "who knows you might have learned some of my-" she narrowed her eyes confused when her amulet glowed bright.

Jim was confused and asked her "is everything alright with the amulet?"

Frowning she said to him "I don't know"

He was worried, he knew she was hiding something but didn't wanna pry at it too much, but ever since his last encounter with Vala. he couldn't help but wonder, he tried to ease her from being so tense and picked her up "my turn!" he said before jumping again.

When they arrived she said to him "unlike you I can do it one leap" she had a teasing smile on her face.

He smiled warmly and said to her "I know you can." he placed a kiss on her forehead, shocking her.

She blushed slightly and backed away "Um, I've gotta talk to Draya and Agnar, I'll meet you at your house." she said sheepishly.

He shook his head lightly at her bashfulness "I'll see ya then Lizzie."

____________________

Dandril moved towards the pillar of light, managing to pass all of the spirits' defences. Valoor stalking towards the pillar as if it were his prey, he shifted into his human form and glanced at Richard who was unsure about all of this.

Dandril smirked as he held his hands out "and so the time has come my friends, we will finally free ourselves of this vile prison!" he stated. The spirits of corruption all turned their attention to the pillar, their eyes widening before narrowing again. They all flew towards the pillar, Dandril breathed in happily as he saw them come his way "let us begin, my brothers." he said, glancing at the other two.

Richard breathed in as he moved his hands in a rhythmic motion "e lucis, tenebris ad de statera, et emarcui" the corruption and darkness began to engulf the pillar of light. Valor followed close behind as he created the same rhythm passing the energy to Dandril.

Dandril breathed in once more, his being slowly being engulfed by darkness as his spirit merged with his physical form. The energy passing through him giving him a power he thought he would never experience, opening his eyes they glowed hazel as he incarnated the energies of light and darkness within himself "Lux nostra ruina peccaverunt ultra et regna"

The pillar began to flicker as the darkness and corruption began to engulf it entirely. The old realms core suffered as it faced multiple energies trying to pass through it. The grounds of the old realm began to crack as they grew afraid backing away from their homes. Out seeped the overwhelming energy that the core had no choice but to release.

___________________

Elizabeth listened to the plan at hand but felt queasy as she felt something was going wrong. She leaned against the wall rubbing her forehead as she listened to blinkys plan "I've taken the liberty of constructing a rudimentary model of Arcadia, if we focus our defensive efforts here, then when the Gumm-Gumms attack--" Merlin sighed and mumbled, Blinky asked annoyed "do you have something to say?"

"This is a waste of time!" he yelled before pushing the model off of the table.

Blinky exclaimed "you broke the museum! You philistine!" he walked around the table as did Merlin.

"Our focus is not Arcadia, it is Trollmarket. If we destroy Morgana, we stop the eternal Night." the old man told "the trollhunter and I must venture into Trollmarket!"

Aaarrrgghh began putting the model together "while gunmar and Angor rot turn Arcadia into an all-you-can-eat buffet?" blinky asked.

"For having six eyes you are very short sighted!" he exclaimed "defeating gunmar is pointless if morgana is still--"

"And defeating morgana is pointless if everyone in Arcadia is dead!" he slammed his hands down on the table and the ground rumbled "I don't know my own strength.

Strickler said worriedly "it was the third tremor today."

Merlin stroked his beard "I believe these are not just the rumblings of the eternal night." he glanced at Elizabeth who seemed to be getting dizzier "you sense it don't you?"

She groaned "something isn't right..." she said holding her head in her hands, her amulet was pulsing as the last ray of the pillar of light was now within it. Her parents stood by her side worriedly, as they kept her steady.

He said to them all "I fear that the end of days will be upon us within the hour"

Claire said to him "the battle of the bands is on. The square will be packed!"

"Everyone in Arcadia is there!" Toby said worriedly before saying "anyone who's cool at least."

Marc deadpanned "dude, not the time."

Jim came down from upstairs, he clenched the railing as he said "gunmar and Angor Rot are my fight" he growled. He shocked the others by his demeanour, he planned "first, we'll do what we can to clear Arcadia Square. So no one gets hurt."

Blinky reminded him placing his hand on his shoulder "actually master Jim, there is no we until the night falls, in your current forms, sunlight will burn you as much as any of us trolls"

Toby wondered "maybe Merlin can whip you guys up some SPF one million?"

Elizabeth stood up shaking her head as she said "I don't think I'll be staying for long." she clenched her fist "my job is back in the chaos realm, for all I know I only have a few hours until the time comes."

Nomura nodded her head to the wielder "we'll go with the children, and put a stop to this battle of the bands."

Merlin asked, wondering "then am i to fight Morgana alone?"

Aaarrrgghh assured him "I'll go. Keep safe."

"Thank you, oh, very, very, big one."

Blinky said to them all "the moment of truth is upon us all. With fortitude and bravery, we can end the threat posed by Morgana, Dandril, Gunmar and Angor Rot for all time!"

Toby cheered loudly at a bad moment "Oh Yeah!" he noticed that he was the only one.

Marc patted his shoulder "horrible timing buddy"

Elizabeth took off her amulet and looked at it in worry as it pulsed "stand for a little bit longer, please!" she whispered "Alina if you can hear me just hold on."

"You ready kiddo?" John asked her "this is gonna be big you know."

She sighed and transformed again "trust me I know." she kept her distance. Now that the time came she knew she had to make things easier "if we don't win this won't only end our world, but the whole balance of this universe, I've gotta stop him before its too late"

Maya noticed the distance that her daughter was putting between them and walked towards her placing her hands on her cheeks "sweetheart what is it?"

Her eyes softened slightly but narrowed in fear "I want to make it easier if I don't make it"

"That's not happening" Jim said as he walked towards them "not on my watch." he placed his hand on their shoulders "we've got this, we're not gonna suffer anymore losses than we already have"

Rolling her eyes at his chivalry she said to him "don't jinx us"

He smiled back at her teasingly before going to talk to his mom. Elizabeth stood in front of her parents and said to them "I'll try to make it back, but I make no promises' ' her somber promise worried them greatly.

John said to her placing his hand on her shoulder "Kid you still have three weeks of grounding on your schedule, you better come back and fill them."

She chuckled lightly as her eyes began tearing up, pulling the both of them into a hug "oh trust me I'm looking forward to them" pulling away she wiped at her eyes "trust me the two of you better stay out of harm's way!" she said.

"We're helping Barbra out in the hospital, we'll see you there right?" Maya asked, earning a hesitant nod from Liz.

Pulling them into a hug once more she sobbed lightly, this hug was that of which seemed like it would be the last. This only made there worry worse but she kept it together for them, she said to them both "I love you guys"

John ruffled her hair "we know kiddo, we love you too" they left the house leaving the guardians at home.

Strickler reassured them both "they'll be alright."

The wielder and hunter watched in amazement as the others got into their uniform and armour, Jim grinned saying "cool."

Toby handed his hammer to Jim "can you hold this for a second? I have to go pee."

Claire rolled her eyes and left the room in search for Marc, she found him outside and smiled sadly as he kept looking down at his hands. Taking off her helmet she sat next to him asking "what's on your mind marcimoo?" she said jokingly earning a light chuckle from him.

He admitted to her letting all of his emotions out "My dad- I mean, Richard, I never knew who he was, he was the first time I ever had a real family." he said sadly his shoulders slouching, he growled "I'm still so angry for him using me that way, messing with me!" his anger grew as his skin began to glow "he made me hurt my friends" he said, before calming down "but I don't want to fight him, I still don't want to lose him."

Claire pursed her lips sadly before saying to him "we need to fight Marc, but that doesn't mean we can't save some to" she assured "there might still be hope for him, but don't let that hope blind you" she placed her arms around him.

He relaxed in her arms, her words seemed to comfort him but the fear of having to face his father still lingered. What would he do if that ever were to happen? Would he fight and defend, or let his hope blind him?

____________________

The amulet still pulsed as the eternal night grew, shadows overtook Arcadia and portals tore into the sky. Spirits from the chaos realm seeping through and either creating havoc or possessing the beings that were in Arcadia. Standing at her front door she watched as a tornado of darkness spun at the centre of Arcadia. Walking out she perched onto her rooftop, looking around her as she saw the portals begin to open, glancing to jims roof she nodded to him.

His sword glowed brightly in his hand as he said "at their darkest hour, I burn brightest." looking back at the shadow engulfed sun he growled before he and Liz raced to the square.

The others fought against the approaching gumm-gumms, Claire asked infuriated as she portaled one of them away "where are those two?!" she gasped as she saw them keep coming "they won't stop coming!"

"And we won't stop taking them down!" Toby yelled as he spun his hammer.

The sound of spears clanking alarmed them, Marcus rolled his eyes as he summoned more fire into his hand "you think you can take all of them on?" he asked sarcastically.

A truck flew towards them "not another flying truck!" Toby yelled.

Jim roared as he leapt up destroying the truck, he readied his weapon as their enemies readied their weapons, they were backed into a corner but back up came to their aid "for glory!" blinky yelled, as his recruited army attacked.

As the two fronts charged at one another the guardians easily took them down "for glory!" Jim yelled as he skilfully took down the Gumm-gumms.

Changelings, humans, spirits, wizards, fought together side by side, differences all set aside to stop this war.

As Elizabeth fought she grew tired as her amulet pulsed brighter, groaning in annoyance she said "not the time chaos realm a little-" she leaped up and slammed her sword down sending out another pulse "busy!" she placed her sword over her shoulder as she saw Jim throw one of the gumm-gumms away, she shouted to him "hey that's my trick!"

He chuckled as he destroyed one of them "learned from the best!"

She rolled her eyes and noticed the spirits beginning to attack "oh no you don't!" she shouted before chasing after them.

Jim said to blinky "I've got this area covered. The rest of the city is overrun, fan out and take down any threat, guardians" he destroyed another one of the trolls attacking his friends and said to them "If anyone else is in trouble out there, get them inside the school." he told them.

Elizabeth held her sword up and gathered all the spirits in the area sending them into the chaos realm, looking back at Jim she asked him "they're not stopping any time soon, I'm gonna go to the south-"

"No." he said to her firmly shocking her slightly "Liz I know, you want to help but this is not our mission" he explained as he placed his hands on her arms "I've been stopping you from doing what you're meant to do and I can't continue doing that" he admitted sadly as he looked her in the eyes "go do your mission, finish this."

She was hesitant at first but nodded, leaning up she kissed him quickly before leaving "I'll see you on the other side Jim lake." she said before running off.

He smiled softly "I have no doubt in my mind." he whispered, he saw the approaching troops and charged at them.

'I'll see you on the other side'

Never could something be so untruthful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
267K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹