TIME

By Cathania98

Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with tha... More

The Beginning
MINE ONLY
CREATING MEMORIES
HIM and HER
HE IS MINE
TEARS
YES I DO
DREAM
AGAIN
ONCE AGAIN
I WANT HIM BACK
TRYING HIS BEST
OLD FLAME
COMPLICATED
BETRAYAL
REALIES
THE TRUTH
ABOVE THE SKY

WILL YOU LOVE ME AGAIN

3.2K 155 24
By Cathania98

" I'm home ..."

Xiao Zhan cheerfully opens the front door, he was in a good mood today. He just had a date with Sehun in a privte restaurant and it seems like he enjoyed spending his time with his boyfriend.

Where is everyone? Too quiet ..
His eyes roams around the living room but not a single soul was there ..

"Mom .. Jiang Cheng ..."

Are they perhaps eating? He went to the dining area..

Unexpectedly, his eyes widened seeing his favorite dishes that carefully served in the table,

"Oh Zhan .. finally you're here! You've got a guess. I told him to leave but he wouldn't even budge!"
His mom were raising her brows

But it wasn't the food that made him surprised! It was the man who's standing straight beside the glass table wearing a beautiful smile. Those eyes were shining like a dazzling star, not to mention those little movements from his body showing how excited he is.. excited that Xiao Zhan can finally taste his first ever cooking

Wang Yibo is very proud to himself. First time in his life he was glad to experience cooking a real dish for his beloved. It was worth the effort, stealing glances to the little cuts of his finger's

"How the hell you end up here, Yibo? And mom.. what's the meaning of this? "

Zhan was stunned! He had no idea what was happening. How did Yibo end up being in their home again..

"That mad Lion just wont go home no matter how we tried to shooo him away!"

Jiang Cheng jumps out of nowhere, now the four of them are staring each other around the dining table..

"What? When did you become so shameless Yibo?" Zhan throwing a glare at him

Neriza took a steps towards Zhan and made his son sat down on the dining chair besides Yibo, "i think you two should talk. You better tell him to stop coming here"

Zhan couldn't even resist to the idea that he is sitting besides Yibo when his mother lightly patting his back, conveying the emotion that he needs to calm himself.

He sighed. Dropping his ass to the empty chair

Yibo also sat down remaining silent. Those smiles that was drawn in his cherry red lips a while ago were now gone seeing Zhan how he ignored him.

Honestly, he can't find a words to say.. He was only stealing glances to Xiao Zhan. Getting ignored by someone i love the most is truly hurts. I'm craving for his attention but he doesn't even look at me ..For some reason, he felt a sudden pang in his heart.

Xiao Zhan didn't even bother to put a food in his plate, he only took a one piece of the slice apple and shove it in his mouth

"I'm sorry.. i already had a dinner with Sehun"

Jiang Cheng and Mrs.Xiao decided to leave the two.

"Xiao Zhan .. Atleast have a bite of each, i tried so hard to cook these, see it was all your favorites" Yibo was trying his best to get Zhan's attention

"Trying to make me eat the food you cook? How shameless you are! Now, leave and take these trash with you!"

he get up from the chair and start taking his steps leaving the dining room.. without sparing a glimpse to the man who cook those dishes. That was all his favorite!

The situation was like 5years ago, giving all his best to cook the dishes that are liking to his Yibo, but now it was exactly the opposite! Yibo cooking dishes for me, what a rare sight.

He went straight to his bedroom, he does not want to spend his time seeing Yibo suiting himself in their home.

But actually his heart were betraying him. That stupid heart was honestly screaming for Yibo, he was longing for him, he wanted to hug him so tight like he always do, he want to kiss those plump lips gently.. he miss him so much that anytime from now he might run downstairs and throws himself to the young gorgeous man..

Stop hurting me Yibo..pls, I've had enough!
Dropping his body from the bed, he close his eyes for the entire 15mins.

Those shut eyes opened when he heard a voice outside the window, singing. And that voice was very familiar, he get up from the bed and looks outside the window.

There was that gorgeous man again, holding a guitar this time and singing his heart out full of emotions..

🎵 And i still can remember how your touch was so tender, it told me you cared.
We had a once in a lifetime, but i just couldn't see until it was gone.
A second once in a lifetime, maybe too much too ask but i swear from now on..

If ever you're in my arms again, this time I Love You much better
If ever you're in my arms again, i hold you forever..
This time we'll never end ... 🎵

Xiao Zhan found himself crying while seeing Yibo singing him a song, more like asking him to come back. He just can't stop those stubborn tears that are sadly running down on his bare face. Why the hell are you doing this to me Bo.. why are you continously making me cry ...

His body reacted first than his mind.
He found himself storming out his bedroom, running downstairs like a crazy man, going outside and threws himself to the man that has been awaiting for him

" Zhan zhan, i love you ... Pls come back to me.."

Yibo returned the hug, this time he was hugging Xiao Zhan with full of love and Longing. It has been a long time since he had the chance to felt those arms that wrapping around his nape.

He felt honor to be able to be touch by his beloved again. He had been waiting for this for a very long time.. He miss this man so much, no words can explain how he missed Xiao Zhan.

" ILoveyou So Much, Zhan.. "

He ruffles his finger on the latters soft hair, stroking it lightly, kissing him in the forehead with his soul in it, while those tears are happily running down from his eyes.

Sobbing, Zhan closed his eyes.. emotionally absorbing those gentle kisses. His heart were making a loud noises that only he can hear. For the first time in 5years .. he felt his heart alive again, beating so fast as if he was in a race.

Both of them are crying to each other, tightening the arms that were wraps in each others body. Two hearts became a one soul once again..
Just how on earth did they manage to ignore and hurt each other after all these years...

But that's how life taught them, parting the two hearts for a very long time could only make their love for each other become stronger. Taking one step away from each other could only find themselves coming back to each other..

Those two pair of lips were once again met, gently tasting each other's breath.

"I Love you Zhan.. i sincerely do. Will you love me again ?"

"I didn't stop loving you, Bo.. from the very start till now , it has always been you"

The two pair of hearts were already celebrating, displaying fireworks nonstop inside their own cage..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kicking the door closed, the two bodies were tangled to each other. Slowly removing their own clothes while fully drawn into each other's lips. Small moans can be heard as well as their short breathing's

Yibo gently made Xiao Zhan lay down on the soft mattress, gently touching his now naked upper body like a fragile flower. Licking those tiny pinky rosy lips, and sucking down to the neck. Planting red marks all over his chest while his hands are busy roaming around Zhan's body.

" I love you, baobei.."
Yibo whispered, licking those earlobes that now turning red. Zhan can felt those tingling sensation

Going down, Yibo lovingly licks those pair of nipples that are now becoming hard, thanks to his naughty actions.. Sucking carefully and pinching the other one on his right hand.

" Bo .... "

Hearing Zhan's sweet little moan, Yibo smiled and at the same time felt excited. This is truly different than the last time they had sex, Well.. i was too rough back then. Jealousy leads me to that big mistake. That damn sehun!!

He averted those wild thoughts in his head and continue focusing his mind and body into Xiao Zhan only. After sucking alternately the nipples, Yibo goes down to the belly without stopping.

Dropping his lips to the hard member that still fully clothed. He unzipped Zhan's pants and unbuckles the belt, removing totally all those disturbing fabric. After throwing the undies in the floor, the not-so-big member of Zhan welcomes him proudly standing straight and hard.

"Nggghhh ... "

Yibo cupped that hard dick, and shove it in his mouth. Teasingly licking the tip of it while stroking in and out.

" Aaahh .. S-so good.. Bo "

" Yes baby, moan for me.. moan for Yibo.."

Cupping the pair of balls, Zhan can't stop himself from moving his hips, yibo's saliva are almost dripping while Zhan's hard dick is slowly going deeper down in Yibo's throat.

" so good ... I felt cumming ... "

Yibo wholly sucks Zhan's cock, to the point that his jaw almost hurts. But he likes the pleasure that he is giving to His Lover

A few minutes more and Zhan cums, with Yibo swallowing all those sticky white fluid and some of it were dripping in to his mouth. Xiao Zhan claimed Yibo's mouth tasting his own cum

" You taste sweet, Bo .. " he said grinning

"Now, my turn baobei.. do you want me to do it from the back ?"

Xiao Zhan shyly smiles, saying 'Yes. He positioned his body facing his head into the pillow with his ass slighty lifted. What a beautiful sight! Yibo felt his big member getting excited.

He removes all the clothing that hanging in his body, his big junior is already throbbing, standing straight..hard than ever!

Yibo cupped those round ass, and without preparing nor a lube he painfully entered the tight hole that is displaying erotically before his yes.

" Aaahhh, y-yibo .. s-slow! You know how b-big you are .."
Zhan complains, almost dropping his head on the pillow.

"How come you're still tight, weren't you having sex with Sehun everyday ?"

"Shut your mouth Yibo! Aaah--"

Yibo entered him, fully burying his cock. Zhan as usually were tearing, his body can't deny the fact that Yibo is just so big making him feel like he's butt were ripping apart,

" Fuck ! Your so b-big ! I can feel you're cock in my stomach.."

Yibo only groaned, going even deeper and thrusting faster and harder! He can't stop those hips moving on their own, wrecking Zhan's hole.

"Now tell me Zhan, who's bigger and better? Me or that fuckin ugly froggy sehun, huh?"
Saying those words while fucking Zhan even harder

"Y-you .. Aaaahh !"

"Who ?"

" Damn ! I said y-you .. Wang Yi..bo "

And Yibo let out a gremlim laugh,

Their body already became sweaty and sticky, as well as those groans and moans that  became more like a music to their dancing bodies.

A few more thrusts, and they both cum.

   A/N : Happy 6th Anniversary to Yibo 😇💚 wishing you a good health, a stable career, more projects to come. More MTJJ to come as well as turtle's 💚❣️ Jiayou 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 7.2K 15
A story of craziness, when Xiao Zhan fall in love with his friend's brother, cold, poker face Wang Yibo. We all know, love can make you crazy but wh...
219K 12.7K 12
Even married people have arguments and fights. Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan is not an exemption. | A Short Story | Wonderful cover by @soymiiik ♡ [I don't...
187K 11.2K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
149K 7.8K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...