Unholy Divine {Melissa McCall}

By -mikaelsxn

"We are byproducts of our parents treatment towards us, yes. But we could have done better, I could have done... More

༄cast༄
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3

༄moodboard༄

5.2K 154 0
By -mikaelsxn

𖧷𝕌𝕟𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕪 𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕖𖧷

'I've forgiven you a long time ago. I... feared that you hadn't forgiven me.'

There's blood in the water and they're coming to bring me down. What's hope with no saviour?'
❥𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚎

'So I'll shed my blood and tears. I'll show no fear just to survive. She looked right through me and I turned to stone.'
❥𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚎

'Immortality easily becomes forced survival. But you have retaught me how to feel alive and truly live again.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647 34 16
"Families are grief, pain and love. My family is power. And I could drown in it a thousand times over." It's been a thousand years. And Avra Mikaels...
25.1K 910 59
Talia Mikaelson, fifth born child of Mikael and Esther Mikaelson, sister of Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, and Rebekah. For a thousand years, Talia has...
169K 4.7K 57
Juliette Mikaelson was different than all of her siblings. She was a vampire like them but she also was a siphoner. When she was a human, her father...
33.3K 643 49
"I'm glad you came, Alex. Like it or not, when one refers to the Mikaelsons, they're referring to you, as well. Tonight will allow you to make up you...