Jennie x reader

By applelime66089

your a menacing guy and extremely popular for looks, fighting,smarts, and your physical ability, dancing and... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chap 9
10
11
12
13
14

a/n

643 10 4
By applelime66089

My apologies to everyone who has been waiting for me to update this book. No I will not discontinue it and I will start working in it. I sort of was just unhappy with how everything was happening. I thought the book was in shambles but since you guys want me to continue I will.

Since I'm doing this that part where they were acting will be forgotten and it will be real. Thank you for waiting and once again I do apologize but I'll be starting again. Thank you all.
Also the chapters will tale longer because I feel like they were to short. So I will be making them longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 1K 26
Jennie is a bully in the school while Liam disguises as a nerd to keep his hidden secret. Jennie always bully Liam because he's a nerd not knowing th...
31.5K 647 30
Lisa Manoban is a popular Hiphop Dancer in college, she's cool and popular in her college, unfortunately she's not good in English Literature, her pr...
7.4K 756 54
Roseanne is exemplary at home and completely unstable at school. She's inadequate, but that doesn't stop her from being good at everything she does. ...
107K 1.9K 28
Jennie Kim she's the Badass Queen of the Kim's University, what if the Queen in the University and also a badass girl,bully. she met the president da...