She's My Cliche ( Alpha Tamin...

Autorstwa PriestessSummer

Book 2 Alpha Taming Axton hit his head on the wall for the hundredth time. Maybe. He stopped counting, and t... Więcej

A/N & Glossary
1 The Run (edited)
2 The Lunas and Stories (Edited )
3 Wolf Point Montana ( Edited )
4 The Thunder Basin (Edited)
5 Getting to Know You
6 More Unexpected Surprises..
7 Wedding Bells & Alphas
8 Fight And Attack
9 Holding Moonwater
10 The Luna's Birthday's
11 Meeting Time.
12 Gaagii, Tye, and The Wolves Agreement / Going Home
14 Sucker Punches & Wild Roses
15 Travel & Family
16 The Hunted
17 You Can't Drown an Omega
18 An Attack on Farven
19 People Watching
20 Penetrate Death Valley
21 An Ally, A Girl, and Her Horse
22 Journey to Death Valley
23 Battle for the Century

13 Pain and Sweetness

3.3K 124 13
Autorstwa PriestessSummer

OCTOBER

The ride home had been awkward. Linzie was staring out of the window at first. She didn't know how to approach Axton. She couldn't really get a good read on him. One minuet he was nice the next he was an ass. Sometimes he was sweet. It was a mystery. A huge mystery.

After about an hour of debating on what to do she was unbuckled, and pulled straight into his side. Though it didn't seem to be what he wanted. So he rolled the divided window of the car up. She watched him, and glanced up to see what he was doing. She hadn't yet spoke when he pulled her into his lap, and laid his head on her shoulder.

" Linzie? "

" Yes Axton?"

" Are you happy with me? Do I really treat you like I should treat an omega mate? "

" Well.. Honestly for a while you didn't. But, you slowly opened up. And started to treat me more and more like a mate. Omega doesn't have anything to do with it. " She answered.

" But it does Linz. It has a lot to do with it. I could hurt you a lot easier than I could someone else. I could be to forceful. Say the wrong thing, and get mad. Lose it without Wolfe to slam me into a wall, and make me beat myself. " He sighed.

" Is that what the dent in the wall is? You have to stop that Axton. Talk to me. Take a run. Anything, but don't beat yourself up. "

He looked over at her. His eyes intense, filled with admiration, and want. She got chills on her arms. He could feel them. He did that to her.
Axton smiled. " Do I really effect you so much?"

She blushed, and tried to shimmy off of his lap.

" Oh no, no, no. You aren't getting away. " He growled softly next to her ear. It caused her to gasp, and whine softly. " Awe.. Angel that's as adorable. I think I like hearing you whine after a small growl like this.." He growled softly yet again, and she whined softly as she tilted her neck a little.

Submission.

He was slightly surprised by her. She seemed to give herself to him completely. It was amazing. It left him wanting her so much more. Simply teasing her wouldn't sate him for long.

" A-Axton..."

" Yes angel?"

" You. . You sound like your purring?"

He chuckled. " No Linz. I'm attracted. I want you. It's a rumble in my chest. " He answered giving her neck the softest kiss. " But, I'm scared I'll hurt you Angel. "

She blushed, and glanced at him with a soft smile. " I'm a lot more resilient than you think Axton. I promise. I can let you know if you hurt me. Or if I feel like it's to fast. "

" Will you then? Or would you let me do whatever, and hurt you? Because you don't want to disappoint me?" He asked.

She looked down for a moment. " If you ask me I won't lie to you. " She whispered. " I don't lie. "

" I thought you didn't want to rely on Omega things?" He asked.

" If it's the only way for me to be truthful about you accidentally hurting me, then I'll do it. " She said full of determination. She looked over at him, and turned in his lap so that she was straddling him. Linzie leaned in, and kissed him gently. Then passionately as he took over.

Axton stopped their kiss, and looked her up and down for a moment. " Linzie. I'll only warn you once. Once this begins I'm not stopping. Even if it takes days. I'll mark you, and mate you. If I have to make love to you in every possible room I can find, if I have to wear your mind out completely so you don't focus on the pain... It will happen. " He warned seriously.

His serious gaze sent chills up her spine, and she pushed herself into him a little more. It surely gave him more hope, because she started to feel a certain someone. It cause her to blush, and she smiled shyly. " I know. I don't want a way out. I don't want anything other than to be yours Axton. Do what you please. I'll tell you if it hurts, but I want to take the mark. Even if it hurts me bad enough to knock me out. "

He smiled at her, his eyes warm and loving. " Linzie.. I love you. You have no clue how much I needed to hear these things. How badly I wanted you before you left. I have waited all month for this. "

She blushed darker, and leaned in to kiss him again. He met her half way, and held her close to him. Both of their bodies were flush against each other in any way they could be, and each if them loved it.

They craved it.

~~~~~~~~~

Axton had barely closed the door before he started kissing along her neck. She tilted her head for him as she whined softly. He smirked as he watched her through the shaggy blonde hair sitting just over his eyes.
" You are very sensitive hmm?" He asked softly.

As it was he knew he had to be gentle, and soft with her. Ease her into all of this. As an omega she would get scared easily if he wasn't gentle. It would test his ability to be patient with her, and that was a good thing. If he could be patient with her he could be patient with others as well.

He tilted her head up ever so slightly with two fingers to have her lips meet his own. Her little whimpers urged him to continue. Be faster, take her there. Yet he didn't. He remained slow, and gentle.

It was only when she physically kissed him back with more confidence that he sent her mind reeling with passion. He let her move freely, so she knew she wasn't trapped yet.

Though they both knew she was.

She was very trapped, and she liked it.

Linzie pulled back out of breath, and dizzy. He held her by the small of her back as she struggled to catch her breath.

" I could do this forever Linzie. I've never felt more right. " He gave her a dazzling smile that sent her heart fluttering much faster than it already was.

" It does feel right... I feel so wanted. Loved. I don't feel... " She stopped worried that he would be upset.

" So what Linzie. If you don't tell me I'll find a way to make you. " He semi threatened. His chest never stopped rumbling.

" Judged. " She admitted.

He frowned a little. " Angel.. Don't feel judged by me. I never mean for my actions to come off like that. I just want to help you. Find a way to make sure you are well respected among our pack. " He explained as he took her hand in his own, and started to walk.

She bit her lip, and then looked at him. " I'll keep it in mind. Breaking habits can be difficult though. You know that. I've been judged my whole life Axton. "

He nodded. " I understand. I have a lot to learn honestly. But, I'll try my hardest to learn to be patient, and show you more how much I care. " He stopped walking, and pushed open a large door.

She blinked at the door. When had they gotten here? Where was here? It was a room she hadn't seen before. " Why are we... Oh Axton... Is this.. ?"

He nodded. " Our room. I should have brought you here much sooner. I should have been a better mate. " He whispered. " Do you like it?"

The room was stunning. It had lavender walls, and plush soft bluish carpet. The bed had a canopy top covered with soft, draping, misty blue curtains tied to each post. The sheets were about the same color. He had a large ornate desk against a wall, and a chair to match. It had a computer on top of it. Another wall held a wall mounted T.V. with a comfy looking purple couch. He didn't have many pictures. One in fact. It was a large printed canvas of him, and his friends.

She smiled brightly. " It's beautiful Axton. I bet no one would pin you as such a softie. " She taunted earning a playful, light swat on the butt.

" Hmm.. firm, cute little butt you got there. " She blushed, and he pulled her into the room. Axton shut, and locked the door. He noticed her nervous demeanor instantly, and smirked. So what if he was a tiny bit sadistic? It was cute to see her react like this. " Honestly though they know. And, my room isn't anywhere near as elegant or classy as most people around here. I've never been one for the extra elegance. Some I like, but I'm starting to like the clumsier side of things more and more~"

Linzie was walking around the room when he spoke. She nearly tripped over her feet, and it gave him a perfect view right up her skirt.

" Oh, someone got more bold..Did Mika talk you into that flirty underwear, or did Esmeralda?" He asked leaning against a bed post with his arms crossed, and a smirk playing across his lips.

Those lips...

Linzie jumped up, and straightened her clothes out a little. Not that it would matter soon.

" I heard that~ "

She blushed deeper if it were possible. " Uhh. I.. "

Axton beckoned her closer with his finger. " Come here Angel. " He said with slight command. Enough that she felt the goosebumps rise against her doing yet again.

Linzie slowly walked towards the bed. She ran her fingertip across the ornate design of his desk slowly. His eyes were glued to her, and her little tease. It was almost as if she were tempting him, almost asking him to do it again.

He obliged.

" Faster. " He growled fully of command.

She whimpered just as she had before. The same whine begging for more of him. Want lacing syllables he didn't know we're actual syllables. Axton swelled with confidence as she walked towards him.

Linzie squirmed under his lustful gaze. He just beckoned her to him once again. His fingers were like magic. The more he beckoned her, and hotter she felt. The more she wanted to whine, and beg him to make the hotness go away. She was effected much more by lust as an omega.

Did he know?

He felt it in his gut. She was being heavily influenced by him. Getting hot. Wanting his touch to ease it away. He'd researched this. Axton wanted to make sure he knew everything he could about taking care of her before this. It wasn't a secret that she would eventually react like this.

Let's say he was devouring the feelings. He couldn't get enough.

Hell he had even figured out the correct version of birth control for her, and had Tia make sure she had it. They were perfectly safe to be horny, almost adult, nineteen year olds. Well. Nineteen, and twenty year olds. Nothing would happen. She was right on track. Axton might seem cold sometimes, and a total goofball at others, but he took her health very seriously.

She was steps away from him. He could reach out, and take her into his arms. He didn't though. " Come on Angel. Tell me what you want. "

Her eyes widened. " I... " She blushed, and looked away. She couldn't. That was embarrassing. "Sadistic ass. "

He chuckled. " Now isn't really the time to call me names. I could just let you squirm you know? I love seeing you so flustered. Wanting. Needing. "

She looked down, and he noticed she was almost ready to cry. Axton lifted her face gently, and presses soft kisses on each cheek. " Say it. Just one little sentence. For me?"

She let out a soft sigh. Both relief, and bliss. " Alpha... Please.. Hold me. Kiss me. Love me. "

The words he heard were like blessing to his ears. So soft and sweet. Just like little feathers floating down around them. He gently pulled her into his arms. Pervious conversation forgotten, and left abandoned for the time being. " I will always love you Linzie. " He whispered. " I promise you that Angel. "

Just as gently as he brought her to him he picked her up. Axton craddled her in his arms, and sat her inside the curtains on the bed. One by one he untied them from the posts. Slowly walking his way around just to build up her anticipation.

As the last one fluttered closed he crawled inside with her. The bed was dark. Pitch black except for a few soft beams of moonlight showing through one side. It was more than enough for them though.

Axton's eyes were brilliant blue pools glowing lightly with the night like most wolves did. Linzie's eyes reflected the moon from where he'd laid her down. She shook with nervousness. Waiting. The heat growing stronger, and stronger.

He knew what he was doing.

Linzie wanted this. She was made for it, and for him. She took in what she could see in the soft moonlight. He seemed to take note of it, and gently pushed open a small sliver of curtain absently with his hand. She watched him do so while he never took his eyes off of her.

When she looked back she felt a wave of shock and butterflies. His gaze was intense, but loving. His soft blonde hair hung down in his eyes a little. The brilliant glowing blue showed very well. It only enhanced his powerful aura. It gave her chills and thrilled her to no end. Axton sat leaned over her, waiting on her to make her move. Letting her settle.

She reached up, and brushed a little hair away from his face, and he grabbed her wrist as she did. He trailed gentle kisses over it, all the way down to her shoulder, over her neck when she whined and tilted it, across her jaw when he pulled her face back towards him, and eventually, to his finaly prize, her soft waiting lips.

The poor girl was dizzy, and in so much bliss. She didn't know it could get better, and that it was certainly going to. His hands trailed slowly over her shoulders. One stayed there as he scooted to lay next to her, but still over her. His other continued down to her hand momentarily before it slid over to her hips. She stiffened, and he rested his hand there.

Axton pulled away from their kiss. Slightly frustrated, but taking both the current emotions and the frustrating ones in tandem. Processing them quickly while searching Linzie's eyes for confirmation that she wanted him to continue.

She never broke eye contact with him. She just needed a moment. After all it was her first time, and she was a nervous little thing. She gave him a simple nod, but he didn't seem to notice it. Instead she reached over, and touched his hand. His eyes left her to glance at her hand, and the returned to her eyes once more.

His hand continued down until he reached the skin of her thighs. She sighed with relief at his touch, and he smiled. " Does it feel nice?" He asked curiously.

" Yes.. it does. " She answered shakily.

"Good. I'm about to make it feel much better Angel. Are you ready for that?" He asked In a hushed whisper. As much as he didn't want to admit it he was slightly nervous. Mainly because he didn't want to scare her. He wasn't giving her a choice about it. Instead he was giving her time. " We have as much time as you need for this. It will happen though. " He spoke softly against her collarbone.

She moaned a little. His lips against her skin, the soft breath against her collarbone. It was so wonderfully stimulating. Linzie shakily exhaled. " Please. Yes. Please.." she whimpered a little.

" Goddess you are driving me insane. " He mumbled letting his hand slip up to her waistband, and slid down her skirt down. She helped him kick it off to the side. His hands slid down again, and ever so slowly over her heat. His finger tips circled over the most sensitive area of her body, and she jumped a little.

He didn't stop this time though. She'd given him permission for this. Asked him to do it.

"Linzie. Let it out. Moan for me. " He urged as he continued slowly. Without warning she whined loudly. His hand reached over to hold the wrist closest to his teasing hand. She whined. " No. I don't want you to stop me. " He said his voice rough and demanding.

" Axton... " She sighed. It was damn near a moan, and seemed to turn him on more. He does up again, teasing her body to fill her with pleasure.

" Linzie.. you have no clue what that just did to me. " He rested his forhead against hers for a moment before he leaned on in to kiss her passionately. His hand still working magic on her. Readying her for him.

She focused on his kiss, moaning much more frequently, squirming a little here and there. She felt her stomach tighten, and her body grow so hot she couldn't stand it any longer. She broke the kiss gasping for air. " Axton! I... I feel..."

" Just let go. Do it. Cum for me Linzie. Let me see you in pure ecstasy. " He whispered.

His words alone broke the rest of her will to fight against it. She couldn't control her body as she let go, and came from just his fingertips. Her face in pleasure was beautiful, and he soaked up the image. He could worship it.

He didn't stop either.

Axton had her where he needed her. She was in a headspace for mating. She wanted it, and the heat would only increase until she had successfully done so. He slid down her panties, and eased them off as she watched him.

Her already erratic breathing hitched as his hand trailed slowly up her leg again. He leaned down to her neck and nibbled on the exact spot he was going to mark her. She arched up into him, and moaned softly. His fingers found her heat once more, and instead of stopping over the sensitive spot he eased open her legs. Axton gently massaged her thighs as he did so.

She didn't even notice.

His fingers continued farther up, and she shivered. For a moment he thought she'd figured it out. However she was still very distracted. So he took it to his advantage, and slipped a finger in with ease.

Linzie's breath hitched, and she moaned loudly. Axton smirked leaning up to watch her try to pull her hand away from his. Not to mention close her pretty thighs. He chuckled. " You aren't getting away now. Closing those beautiful legs won't stop me. I'm already here. " He teased as he slowly but surely worked on causing her as much pleasure as he could.

She whined, and trembled. " It feels so good. " She breathed looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Does my Angel want more? Can you handle it baby? I can't have you pass out on me. " He asked concern lacing his tone.

She frowned, and looked down at his hand disappeared in between her legs. " I want it... "

" I'll try to see if you can handle it. But if you can't it'll be like this for a while. Maybe until it's time for me Linzie. " He smiled a little.

She nodded eagerly, " Okay baby. " She whispered.

" Hmm? " Did he hear her right? It brought a smile to his face. " Just don't lie to me. Remember you made me a promise. "

" Okay. Okay. I understand. Please try more Axton." She pleaded.

" Relax your legs then. Open them for me." He lightly demanded earning a soft whine." Good girl. My sweet Angel. " He really wanted to defile her innocence. As bad guyish as it sounded he really couldn't wait. His patience was shredding quickly. His own throbbing problem was pressed against her, and he knew she could feel him. Axton really wanted her more than he's ever wanted anything in his life.

And he was going to have her.

He slowly slipped another finger into her. She was tight around him, but she didn't seem to be in pain. Quite the opposite. Linzie's face contorted in pleasure, and her back arched hard. " Your full right now. Just this. " He wiggled his fingers, and cause her to moan loudly.

Music to his ears.

"How beautiful. " He said in awe of his mate. " Linzie... Do you trust me?" He asked softly.

She looked at him confused. " Y-yes." She breathed breathlessly. " I trust you completely. "

He leaned over her, casting darkness as he let her wrist go to brace himself. " Strip for me. " He breathed a strong, silent command.

Linzie gulped, but did as he said. He continued to pleasure her, and she struggled to get both her shirt and bra off for him. He simply watched her, and gave her limited space to do as he said. Though once she finished he took her in completely.

" Linzie.. you are ready. I want you to release again though. I feel you tighten. You are so close." He growled quietly in her ear.

She moaned, and nodded. " I feel it. "

" Good. You are going to before I take you. "

She trembled. " Ahh..! Speed up please. Go faster, and make me. " She softly panted.

" With pleasure Angel." He whispered as he sped up hitting her g-spot better.

She moaned loudly, constantly, and arched herself right into him. He continued unbothered by her clinging to him for dear life. He liked it. " For me. " He whispered demandingly once more.

Linzie felt him brush against that spot again. Her body tightened, and she tossed her head back in pure ecstacy as he made her release all around his fingers. "Axton!" She moaned.

" No turning back. Pain is part of this Linzie. You can still tell me it hurts, but I won't stop. It passes with a little time. " He kissed her working his pants and underwear down at the same time. Then he leaned back, and stripped his shirt.

Already in blissful ecstacy Linzie stared, and maybe drooled a little over him. He smirked, and she blushed. She didn't even bother looking down. It would just make her nervous.

Axton shifted, and lined himself up between her. After shifting her legs he leaned in to her. " I love you. " He whispered as he entered her quickly to get the worst part out of the way. For a moment he rested. He was both getting adjusted to her, and allowing her a little time. This could trigger her fear. Though when he looked up she was gazing at him lustfully. He smirked, and without further warning he started to thrust into his beautiful mate.

She moaned, and pulled her legs up to his sides as he grew faster. Each thrust gave way to pleasure as he moved, and Linzie was completely lost in it.

In him. The pain wasn't there at all.

He pinned down one hand by her wrist, and his other was in her neck almost protectively near the crook. Where he'd mark her. " So beautiful. My Little Angel. I won't let anyone else have you. " He seemed to growl. She saw a shift in his eyes, and knew what had happened.

His wolf was back. She felt a stir in herself as well. Gem must be coming back as well.

Linzie moaned, and nodded. " I'm only yours. Your pretty omega. Axton!" She moaned as she found release. His hands seemed to get tighter, but it didn't bother her. Not in the least.

He shivered hearing her calm his name. Axton felt what was happening otherwise, and ignored it. It was important, but she was more important right now. He leaned into her again, and muffled her loud moans in a soft kiss. " You'll be mine forever. " He gently nuzzled her, and she once again tilted her head in submission to him.

His eyes landed on her neck, and he felt it calling to him. He wasn't going to last much longer. His will was breaking, and his was quickly racing to his own release. One simple word pushed him right over the edge.

"Forever."

He thrust into her once more before letting go.

Linzie laid beneath him, panting hard, and he leaned in. " I'm sorry baby girl. This isn't pleasant. " With a little nod, and side glance she willed him to do it. Her arm wrapped around his neck, a tugged him down gently.

It was all that was needed. Axton leaned down, and bit hard into Linzie's soft skin. She cried out in pain. It truly was worse than anything they'd just done. Yet she was so happy. She would never regret letting him mark her. " I love you baby. " She managed to whisper as she slipped away. Just for a little while. She wanted to rest. Just for a while.

~~~~~~~

Axton grew slightly worried. The mark appeared instantly. That wasn't the issue.

He'd cleaned her up after, changed all the bedding and such, and waited by her side. In theory she should have woken up after just a few hours. But, Linzie still wasn't awake.

She sighed sitting with her. She slept for a full day. Well it should have been obvious to him. She was an omega. She probably needed some more rest. A little time to recover. After all she just gained a power boost, and official title of Luna. So technically two power boosts.

" Wake up soon Angel. I miss you. " He cooed softly before he stood. He was still the Alpha. He had work to do. Vex would be knocking if he didn't finish some of it soon.

Several more hours passed, and Axton heard a knock. He sighed. " I'm working on it Vex. Go away. "

Silence.

Until, " Umm.. Sorry. I'll come back later. " She said softly.

" Linzie!" He shot up, and ran to the door. He opened it to see a teary eyed little Angel. " I'm sorry. You were asleep for so long!" He pulled her into a hug.

She hissed, and he recoiled. " Of course your sore. Sorry. " He picked her up gently in his arms, and sat her opposite of his desk. He smiled a little as he sat down in the chair next to her. " I was getting worried. " He chuckled.

" Sorry to make you worry. I saw my mark..." She blushed.

He smiled. " It's beautiful. " He said proudly.

She smiled. " It's just initials in script." She giggled a little.

" But they are my Initials, and yours. Even if it is plain I like it. " He held her hand and kisses the back of it. " Did you sleep well Beautiful?" He asked taking his pen from before. Axton started to fill papers out again.

" Yes I did. Oh I meant to ask.. " she took another pen, and began to fill out simple things as she could. " Did Wolfe come back to you?"

He glanced over at her with surprise. " You don't have to help. It's probably difficult stuff anyway. And, sort of I guess. I feel him, but he isn't really talking. Me marking you just have spurred him a little. Maybe gave him a reason to come back? Gem?"

She rolled her eyes, and continued working. " Gem did for the most part. She is faint though. I can't really talk with her. I'm not stupid. Dates are easy. Names are easy. Forging your easy ass signature is easy." She said playfully.

" Careful. I might take you back to our room." He taunted. " Just saying you don't have to. " He smiled happy to have her help.

"Careful. I might want you to. " She smiled shyly, and glanced over from the corner of her eye. She saw his jaw tighten, and his free hand as well. He was using so much restraint.

He continued doing his work for a moment. His mind was filling quickly with thoughts of Linzie under him in his bed. Screaming his name again. Suddenly he pushed himself back, and stood. Linzie looked over at him for a moment, and he just smirked a little. " Angel... Come here... " He said his voice suddenly filled with authority.

She felt chills run down her spine, and stayed sitting down. Challenging him.

Axton simply smirked, and picked her up. He tossed her over his shoulder, and started carrying her out of the study.

Vex was on his way to meet with Axton. He was going to collect the paperwork. His brother turned the corner, and flipped him off as he passed. "No disturbances. " He smirked.

Vex turned around on the spot, and got a glimpse of a very embarrassed looking Linzie waving back at him with a rather adorable smile. " What we managed to finish is in the study. " She leaned on his shoulder a little until he slapped her across the ass.

Linzie whined a little. " Quiet little Angel. " He chuckled. " Save your voice baby. "

"Don't make me an uncle yet bro. I'm not ready! " Vex called laughing a little.

"Same to you Little Brother. Been listening to you and Tia for years. Get the papers and get out~ " Axton said happily starting upstairs.

" Yes Alpha. See you later on. " Vex smiled.

~~~~~
As soon as he created the top of the stairs his hands were no longer keeping to themselves. " Do you know how tempting you are Linzie?"

His voice was lower than normal, and sent tingles through her. She bit her lip just to keep from wiggling around. She didn't want him to know that she was already feeling the want.

That specific heat.

Linzie wanted the rush, and the passion. She wanted Axton, and honestly she could get addicted to these feelings. She whined again. Giving him exactly what he wanted. Her attention. She could tell he wanted her in the palm of his hand, and she would gladly out herself there.

He started to rumble softly. "Goddess..." He picked up his pace. This woman would drive him insane. She didn't know the effect she had on him. He held her closely, and started a mild jog towards their room. The quicker he got there the better. " I love you Angel. " He whispered.

" I love you too Baby. " She answered with her soft sweet voice. She managed to wiggle down a little so she could nuzzled against him. Showing him all the affection he could want. " Hurry. " She whispered deviously next to his ear. Linzie smirked as he tensed for a moment.

" Oh a little tease huh?" He asked reaching their door. " It worked. It worked really well. " He grumbled as he opened the door and sat her down. " Mmm.. Tease me more. Do that, and I'll gladly make you scream my name again. Just like you want~ "

She blushed deeply, and squeezed her thighs together. " H-how?" She asked fiddling with her hands. Sure she could try to talk dirty, but that only came to her randomly.

She had an idea.

He shrugged, and sat in his desk chair.  " Any way you can Linzie. " His voice was tight, and rough.

Linzie knee it wouldn't take much to tease him a little. All he wanted was a little. She nervously turned around and glanced over her shoulder. She wasn't wearing much. A shirt of his she'd found, and her panties. Surely it would give him the thrill he asked for.

She raised the bottom of the shirt slowly, and just high enough for him to get a glance at her as she slid one side of her panties down, and then the other. His eyes had been glued to her, but now they were devouring her movements. Such an intense gaze. She took pride in knowing that she did this to him.

It fueled her confidence. 

She gave him a little smile as she let them drop to the ground. Then she trailed her hands up her curves. His eyes followed her every little movement. He looked close to snapping already. She was too.

Luckily for them she just had a shirt on.

She let her hands trail back down, and slowly started to slip her fingertips under it. She pulled it up, and over her head while her hair fell down around her. Linzie glanced up at him, and her breath caught in her throat.

He watched her with hungry eyes. Feral. He'd given her a challenge, and she easily stepped up to it. Shy, or not, her little strip tease had certainly been enough to bring him to the edge of insanity. He wanted her. Now. He didn't speak. He didn't want to ruin the moment. Instead he beckoned her closer again. Silently.

Linzie was almost terrified of his expression. She saw him silently telling her to come closer, but she needed a moment. He gladly gave it to her. Axton waited patiently for her to move before he growled softly. It sent even more hills up her spine, and heat between her legs. She willed herself forward, and climbed into his lap. " Did my Alpha like it?" She asked softly. Almost feeling unsure.

He pulled her close, and let her get comfortable as she sat on his sweats. He didn't answer her. He didn't trust his voice to behave. He didn't want to scare her. Instead he tilted her head to the side and kissed the fresh mark. She let out a soft moan as she shook in his arms. It was an incredible reaction to witness. He took a deep breath, " Unbelievably. It was extremely enticing. " He managed a soft voice trying his hardest not to scare his Angel much more.

Shw leaned into him further. Trusting and submitting to him. Silently urging him on.

Axton chuckled a little, and let his hands run down to her lower back, and across her sides. " Go to the bed Angel. " He said his voice under much better control. The authority was there; leaving her with zero room to negotiate.

Linzie stood carefully, and walked over to their bed. His presense behind her kept her on edge. She could hear clothes dropping as they both walked. Obviously he wasn't wasting much time today.

Axton picked her up, carried her the rest of the way, and sat her on the edge of the bed. He leaned down, and kissed her gently. " I don't know how gentle I can be. It's taking everything not to take you now. "

She smiled up at him. " It's okay. I can handle it. " She whispered softly.

He groaned. " Linzie... How unfair. " He nearly whimpered. " I promised I wouldn't hurt you. "

" There will be times, and you know it. This is one of them. " She reached up, and held his cheek. He gladly leaned into her touch. " Just be as gentle as you can. If I ask for more it's fine. I want it. "

He sighed, and nodded. " Okay babygirl. Then.. lay down on the pillows. " It was almost as if someone had flipped a switch. He went from concerned right back to hungry. Demanding.

She scooted back, and up to the head of the bed. Linzie laid down, and watched him once again crawl over to her as well. He didn't bother with the curtains of the bed. Everything was vivid and we'll lit. She could see every muscle, she could see his eyes bad they watched her, and she could tell he enjoyed her watching him. Linzie whimpered softly rubbing her thighs together.

" Stop that. "

She went still.

" Better. I'm the one who is going to relieve you Angel. " He slid his hand up to her core, and immediately slid a finger inside. He smirked a little, " Already Linzie? Just a little of this.. You are already ready for me. " He whispered against her neck.

He gently bit, and she moaned his name, and tried to wrap her hand around him. " Uh uh. " He cooed softly. His other hand brought her hand above her head, and held them there.

" Nghh. Please. I want to touch you. " She begged quietly as he continued mercilessly teasing her.

He just shook his head. " I'm taking you in. Watching you writhe under me. Until you cum for me babygirl. You can hold me when I take you. " He grinned.

She moaned again, and pouted. Though she wasn't getting anywhere. Linzie gave in, and let herself feel his every movement. He continued until her legs shook, and her hands hurt from twisting in his. Honestly she did not need much to push her right over the edge. She pushed her head into the pillows around her, and moaned his name loudly finding blissful release.

He didn't let her rest as he had the first time. He didn't explain anything. Axton just moved his hand, and grabbed her hip. He easily slipped into her, and began thrusting roughly.

He let go of her hands, and freed her completely.

The small action gave her a small thrill. She'd earned him. An odd way to feel, but the way she felt nonetheless. She wrapped her hands around his shoulders, and pushed his head into her neck. He kissed it, and nibbled, before he bit down a little hard. She gasped, and scratched down his back while moaning into his ear.

He shifted them slightly, and held her close while leaving love bites and small hickeys around her mark. It drove him wild as she moaned his name like a prayer.

All too soon it seemed she'd already came, and he was fixing to as well.

" Forever .." He breathed breathlessly as they laid together cuddling. He draped the blankets over them, and rested his chin on her head.

She cuddled into his chest, and he felt her smile. " Forever. " She agreed happily. She'd never felt more happy, or safe. Axton was, and would always be her beloved. She would do anything for him, and it seemed he would do anything for her as well.

" Rest Angel. We'll get a bath Inna little while okay?"

" Mm... Sounds nice.." She yawned as the adrenaline started to wear off. " You nap to Axton. You don't seem like you rest enough. "

" Because I'm always fretting over you. I shouldn't I know.. But, I want you into be safe and happy. " He smiled a little, and rubbed gentle circles on her hip.

She sighed loving his touch. " Yeah. You shouldn't. I'm very happy, and I think I'm perfectly safe with you. "

" Even so. Someone tried to take you from me twice already. Of course I'll worry. Rest. I can always wear you out more if I have to. "

" Okay! I'm resting. I'm resting. " She giggled softly. Linzie free still, and managed to fall asleep in his arms.

" My beautiful Little Angel. I'll protect you till the end. I promise. " He placed a small kiss on the top of her head, and let himself drift off like she asked him to.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

788K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
445K 10.3K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...
1.1M 42.1K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...