The Bad Boy's Crush

By recklessandstuff

it's exactly what you would expect based on the title (completed: 21/12/2015) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Dean's POV
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Epilogue
Suprise !
This Is Living (Preview): Chapter 1 Β©
Dean's POV

Chapter 7

41K 1.4K 1K
By recklessandstuff

Now, let's go back to Dylan McKay. When I introduced him, I forgot to mention one very important fact. You see, Dylan wasn't just some bad boy who had attempted to hijack my date. Nope, Dylan was much more of a complex individual. He was in fact best friends with someone who had been trying to stop me from dating Romeo. I don't mean Casey. Dylan was Dean's best friend. Two hot bad boys.

Now the only question is why were they so fascinated by my love life?

"Casey! I swear I will stop talking to you!" I threatened my best friend, wiggling my finger in his face. He remained unfazed because he knew it was an empty threat.

"I don't know why Dean and Dylan care. Maybe it's a sign." He shoved past me, walking over to his dresser. I was sitting cross legged on his bed. Casey was walking around in search of a clean shirt. Yes, he was shirtless, just cause he was like a brother to me didn't mean I was blind to how hot he was.

"Casey." I dragged out his name.

"Skylar." He threw on a shirt. Right then, my phone buzzed. I smiled deeply and blushed when I noticed who the text was from. Romeo.

"It's Romeo isn't it?" Casey laughed, sitting beside me and grabbing my phone. He read the text and laughed as I tried to grab my phone off him.

"Case!" I groaned.

"Meet me at my locker." He read out, in a feminine voice, holding my phone away from me, using height as an advantage.

"HE WANT'S ME TO MEET HIM AT HIS LOCKER?!" I yelled, tackling Casey to the ground. The fact that Romeo wanted to meet up with me made my heart do a little dance.

~~~~~

I stood by Romeo's locker, patiently waitng for him. I had told Casey, Hunter and Alex to leave because obviously they would embarrass me. Obviously.

"Well, well. Little Miss Desperate." Oh how I was excited to rub this in her face.

Kayley, Brooklyn and the unnamed minions (they probably had names) were standing by me, eyeing me up and down. I looked around then looked at Kayley.

"Oh, were you talkingto me?" I feigned obliviousness. I was definitely not desperate. I had this sudden boost in confidence.

"I am actually." She rolled her eyes. She annoyed me.

"Um... Why are you here?" I asked, not exactly interested in her answer.  What she didn't realise is that I was waiting for my boyfriend. Yeah, that's right, Romeo was my bae.

"Waiting for Romeo." She loudly chewed on her bubblegum. What an unattractive attribute. Loud chewers were basically everybodys biggest pet peev.

"Why are you waiting for my boyfriend?" Oh, why did I feel the need to say that?! Ladies and Gentlemen, I had just commited social suicide. I had basically begged for Kayley to make fu  of me. I had given her the right to laugh in my face.

"Did you just say your boyfriend?" She raised an eyerow at me, a little too amused for my liking.

"Did I stutter?" Shut up Skylar!

"You are so-"

"Kayley." I deep voice said, cutting her off. She looked up, away from me, obviously stunned. To my shock, the person who had shut her up wa not Romeo, it was Dean.

"Hey Dean." She smiled and fluttered her eyelashed, flirting.

Can she not?

 He gave her a disgusted look. Oh, did I mention, Kayley had been trying to get with Dean since before anyone could remember. It was almost refreshing watching someone chase after a boy as desperately as I had once done.

Wait, did I call myself desperate?

"Why're you bothering Cruise?" He sounded a bit possessive, which made me smile a little.

Don't judge.

The thing about Dean was that I liked him at times, though I would never confess it. For example, I liked his hoddie, which I'll confess I never gave back. I liked him at the ball and I liked him at this moment. Sweet Dean was likeable.

"I-I wasn't... We were just talking." She stuttered. Her minions scurried away, leaving her defenseless.

This just got real.

"Yeah right." Dean scoffed. He glared at her one last time then grabbed my arm. I was still smiling a bit and allowed myself to be pulled along.

"Why do you let her get to you?" Dean asked, snapping me out of my thoughts of us. There's no us.

"I-um." Why did I let Kayley intimidate me? Maybe because she was popular and had single-handedly ruined Alex, Hunter and I's social lives.

"I'm supposed to be meeting with Romeo." I said, in a attempt to regain control of this situation. Dean let out a long and loud sigh.

"God, you're so stupid." His face immediately filled with remorse. I don't know why those words hurt coming from him. I slowly backed away from him.

"Skylar I-"

"You know Dean, just because everyone says that you're a jerk doesn't mean you have to be one." I spat and with that, I left.

~~~~~

Romeo never showed up at his locker, not that it mattered. I walked around with my head low. Dean's words were still echoing in my mind. I had actually thought that he possibly was nice.

The hallways were empty, everyone was in class but I decided to skip. His words had really hurt me.

"God, you're so stupid."

What had I done? Why would no one tell me what was going on? Dean, Casey and Dylan had warned me about Romeo. Was that the reason I was stupid? Because I went out with Romeo or because I called him my boyfriend in front of Kayley?

 I walked through the empty hallways, tears threatening to fall. Then I heard a voice- scratch that, two voices. Those two voices were too familiar. Brooklyn and Romeo. Of course I had to listen in. I needed to know what lies she was feeding him.

"-why you're going out with her." Brooklyn spoke in a hushed voice, but the disgusted tone was evident.

"You know I can't stand her." Romeo moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close.

Ouch.

"So why then?" Brooklyn questioned, stepping away from him slightly. I knew for a fact that she was never interested in Romeo. She hated him, but befriended him to become popular.

"You know why." He smirked.

Tell her why. i thought to myself. They had obviously been talking about me and I needed to know

"Tell me why." Brooklyn rolled her eyes, obviously sick of being in Romeo's presence.

-Okay, seeing as I told you that Brookie and I used to be best friends, I may as well tell you why she hated him. Promise not to laugh.

In the 4th grade, he had pushed her over on the playground and her dress flew up, causing everyone to see her underwear. Back then I wasn't allowed to laugh, but now I laugh about it every once in a while.

Ha!

Anyway-

"I'm just messing with Bourne." He laughed. The worlds fell casually from his mouth. So that was what this all had been about. The only reason Romeo had talked to me was to get at Dean. He had no interest in me whatsoever, he was just using me.

To get at Dean?

What did that mean? Did Dean like me?

"Why does he even like her?" Brooklyn sighed. Well that answered that.
Was he using me too? Why did things like this only happen to me? I hated myself and apparently so did everyone else. All of Kayley's insults flooded back, and maybe they were right.

"God, you're so stupid."

I was stupid. That was the truth. I was too blind and oblivious to what was really going to. Everything was so wrong. I ran down the hall and out the doors of the school, unintentionally crashing into someone. I didn't even bother to look up and see who it was, but I began to sob in their arms. I hated everything.

The person wrapped their arms around me as I cried. My vision was blurry but I would know those arms anywhere.

Dean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Due to my lack of an update last week, I thought I'd do a double update to make up for it :)x

Feel free to vote/comment. Oh and if you wanna, check out a new story I'm working on :) It's called 'Crash' and I like it so if you wanna ----->

Now, for the random questions:

-Did you think Dean liked Sky?
-What's gonna happen now?
-Casey where u at?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 27.6K 35
Legit "For Chase, somewhere between fighting back and giving up, along came Levi." WARNING: Loads of swearing. Not edited. Copyright by Namukotak.
3.8K 137 16
*COMPLETED* She's a good girl, He's a bad boy, She's daddy's angel, He's his nightmare, Daddy may not approve, but does that stop her? *Based...
36.6K 1.8K 33
"πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπšœπš πš‹πšŽπšπš›πšŠπš’πšŠπš• 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπš–πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πš–πšŽ πšπšŽπšŽπš• πšπš˜πš› πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞" -π™Ίπš˜πš–πšŠπš• π™ΊπšŠπš™πš˜πš˜πš›...