MENDING HEARTS ✔️

By compasionateheart

Why is that a girl is always first on the list of sacrifices? Why is it that still people go with the old men... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sorry!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
new story
Bonus Chapter 1
Story
our pious bond of love

Chapter 23

481 46 37
By compasionateheart

This is for one of my lovely, sweet and amazing reader, who requested an update today!

So this is for you! I hope to see many lovely comments.

KAINAAT KHAN

How dare he? What does he think of himself? Who is he to say he is going to live here with us? I'm not letting him stay here!

Oh come on Kainaat! I know how many butterflies flew in your stomach when he touched you! Don't act like you didn't like his touch! I know you wanted more My subsconcious said.

I groaned in frustration!

"Mummy! Baba!" I heard my, well our children say. I turned to them and smiled.

"Where is baba?" Aliza asked and I said I don't know. She frowned and went to the room to look for him.

Ahsan and I followed her. And what I saw next, made me really angry.

Asad was laying on the bed shirtless with coffee in his hands.

"What are you doing here in my room?" I questioned and he looked up at me.

If it was the old Kainaat, she would have gone weak. Who are you kidding to? You also are weak by his one look. My irritating subsconsious said.

"Aliza! Ahsan! Don't you want baba to stay with you in this room?" He questioned our children and they nodded their heads positively jumping on him.

He looked up at me and smirked.

"Bache!(children) The bed can only hold three people, baba would get uncomfortable if he sleeps on the bed with us! Right?" I asked so sweetly. They looked at me and then at Asad!

For the love of your mother agree to me!

"Arey! Aliza can sleep on baba! Or even your Mumma can sleep on.... I mean sleep close to baba! I will adjust! Kainaat You always worry to much about me. Don't worry a lot! It's not good for your health" Asad said and I raised my eyebrow at him.

I felt to slap that smirk off of his ugly face!

"Mummy! Please let baba stay! Please, pretty please" Aliza said with puppy eyes.

"Ok! But he's sleeping on the couch!" I said sternly and he looked at me puzzled.

"Arey! Children, look the couch is so small. Baba will get a back pain and then how is he going to play with you all?" Asad asked ever so sweetly. I just wanted to kick him out of my house.

"We all will sleep together" Ahsan said and the three of them carried on with a conversation without me!
______________

I came to my walk in closet, to fetch my night wear. But what I saw made me shock. Half of the closet was taken up by his clothes.

Ugggh! This man is testing my patience!

"Am I?" I heard him whisper in my ears and I shivered. I closed my eyes to calm myself and once I was calmed, I turned around angrily.

"Listen to me Mr Ahmad!" I started to say and he stopped me mid way.

"Listening Mrs Ahmad" He said folding his hands to his chest resting against the closet door.

"Stop acting like if everything is normal! I do not need you! So please leave from here!" I told him not looking at him.

"Who said I need you?" He said and that clenched my heart. I felt my heart drown into pieces.

Well that's what you wanted Kainaat! So why are you feeling hurt when he's just saying what you want?

"Right! You don't need me" I said and left the closet. I came into the bathroom and cried my heart out.

After an hour of crying in the bathroom, I washed my face, took a bath and came out. When I stepped out of the bathroom, my heart beats increased.

Asad was putting the children to sleep, and they all looked so cute. He laid on the left side of the bed, hugging Aliza whilst Ahsan laid next to Aliza.

I smiled and went to put away my towel and headed to the bed. I laid next to Ahsan and patted his back. After a little while, he turned around and hugged me.

I caressed his hair and then bent a little to kiss Aliza's forehead. Once I was done doing that, I looked up and saw Asad's peaceful face with a smile.

I was about to touch his forehead when he opened his eyes. I immediately with drew my hand and looked away.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I opened my eyes when I felt lips on my forehead. I saw Asad bent a little to kiss my forehead.

"You have lost all rights on me! Don't do that again" I told him and pushed him slightly. I turned to the other side and pulled the blanket to my lips. I cried my heart out again, until I eventually fell asleep.
______________

I woke up around seven, as it was Saturday and I didn't have to go to the café today.

I noticed I was in Asad's arms. I looked up at his face and saw that he was sleeping peacefully. I caressed his cheeks and planted a small kiss on his forehead.

As his hold loosened, I realized he was about to get up. I immediately closed my eyes. After a little while, when I knew he would be up, I opened my eyes.

"What the hell? Why are you hugging me?" I questioned and pushed him away from me.

"I told you no freaky business with me? What were you trying to do when I was sleeping?" I asked him angrily and he smirked.

"Forget it" I said and ran into the bathroom with my heartbeats at a while other level.

Not before hearing Asad mumble 'drama queen!'
____________

"Did Khala give you your breakfast?" I asked Ahsan as I saw him eating already. He nodded his head and I smiled at him.

Now it was time to feed the drama queen!

"Aliza! Come and have your breakfast darling!" I called and after a little while still she didn't come.

I thought she would be in the playroom so I went to all her.

"Aliza, no tantrums today, you have to have your break-" I stopped as I saw Asad and her playing with the toys.

Asad was feeding her whilst she was playing. I smiled at the sight and came out of the room leaving them alone.

"Naat!" Aahil called and I turned around to look at him. "Let's have breakfast together" I said with a smile and he nodded his head.

"Actually! I wanted to say.... to say that I.... I want to marry your best friend" Aahil said stuttering and he scratched his neck once he was done.

I laughed at him and he glared at me.

"Did she give you permission?" I asked with a smile and he nodded his head positively. I smiled and smirked.

"Are you sure?" I asked teasingly and he glared at me.

"I'll call my parents and we can carry on from when they come" I said and he nodded his head.

Seher's parents passed away since she was a child. She had no one but my family and I. And now she has Aahil and I'm more than happy for her.

"Aahil Ahmad! If you don't stop harassing me, you will never see me in your bed" I heard Seher say and I choked on my food with my eyes widely open.

"Ooooppsyyyyy! Sorry" Seher said looking embarrassed. Aahil scratched the back of his neck and looked everywhere but at me.

"Mrs Soon to be Ahmad! Control the hormones" I said and left the two of them. I was laughing on the way, when suddenly I hit into a rock.

"Ouch! So many standing rocks these days" I said rubbing my forehead as I saw who stood Infront of me.

"Well madam! If you open your eyes and walk,you will see where the rocks are and then you can avoid them" Asad said and I rolled my eyes at him.

I walked to go past him and he held my hand and yanked me to him.

He kissed my forehead, where I was rubbing and muttered something along the lines of 'my wife.'

"Say that one more time and I will personally smack your face!" I said curtly and he smirked.

"My wife!" He said again with a teasing smile and I was about to punch him when

"Mummy!" I heard Aliza say. I quickly with Drew my hand and saw that idiot smirking.

"Mummy! What were you doing with baba?" My over protective daughter asked.

"Aliza darling! Your mummy wanted to punch me" Asad said ever so sweetly lifting Aliza in his arms.

I glared at him and he fake coughed.

"Mummy say sorry! And you always tell us, punching is a bad habit" My lovely daughter said. Asad eyed me and then turned towards Aliza.

"Sorry" I muttered and left from there.

______________

Soooooo? How was the chapter?

Are you liking there scenes?
Do vote, comment and share.

Have a good day beautiful people, stay safe, take care and keep smiling!

Byeeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 10.1K 82
2 broken souls, one became arrogant and the other became bubbly to hide their pains. Siddharth Nigam: An arrogant jerk, broken from inside. No one in...
9K 416 8
Sabaji Maroom was born and raised to be a warrior king's wife. Little did she know her life was about to take a painful and hopeless turn. For marryi...
44.6K 3.9K 31
"Can a broken heart ever be mended?" ** c_elijah 2017
86.6K 3.5K 36
Miraal's dream was to become a doctor, she was a city girl with a strong spirit and a mind of her own. Since she was born, her father, Haroon Qureshi...