𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

By KATLAS27

Sequel to Choices of L & D... This time around, we're dealing with trades, cheaters, and sex with a little lo... More

🅲🅰ī¸ŽđŸ†‚đŸ†ƒ
đŸ…ŗ🅸🆂🅲đŸ…ģ🅰ī¸ŽđŸ…¸đŸ…ŧ🅴🆁
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🅾ī¸ŽđŸ…Ŋ🅴
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🆆🅾ī¸Ž
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž đŸ…ĩ🅾ī¸ŽđŸ†„đŸ†
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž đŸ…ĩ🅸🆅🅴
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆂🅸🆇
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆂🅴🆅🅴đŸ…Ŋ
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🅴🅸đŸ…ļ🅷🆃
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž đŸ…Ŋ🅸đŸ…Ŋ🅴
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🅴đŸ…Ŋ
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🅴đŸ…ģ🅴🆅🅴đŸ…Ŋ
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🅴đŸ…ģ🅴🆅🅴đŸ…Ŋ 🅱ī¸
🅴đŸ…ŋ 🆃🆆🅴đŸ…ģ🆅🅴
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🅴🅴đŸ…Ŋ
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž đŸ…ĩ🅾ī¸ŽđŸ†„đŸ†đŸ†ƒđŸ…´đŸ…´đŸ…Ŋ
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž đŸ…ĩ🅾ī¸ŽđŸ†„đŸ†đŸ†ƒđŸ…´đŸ…´đŸ…Ŋ 🅱ī¸Ž
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž đŸ…ĩ🅸đŸ…ĩ🆃🅴🅴đŸ…Ŋ
🅴đŸ…ŋ 🆂🅸🆇🆃🅴🅴đŸ…Ŋ
🅴đŸ…ŋ 🆂🅴🆅🅴đŸ…Ŋ🆃🅴🅴đŸ…Ŋ
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🅴🅸đŸ…ļ🅷🆃🅴🅴đŸ…Ŋ
īŋŧ🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž đŸ…Ŋ🅸đŸ…Ŋ🅴🆃🅴🅴đŸ…Ŋ
🅴đŸ…ŋ 🆃🆆🅴đŸ…Ŋ🆃🆈
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🆆🅴đŸ…Ŋ🆃🆈 🅾ī¸ŽđŸ…Ŋ🅴
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🆆🅴đŸ…Ŋ🆃🆈 🆃🆆🅾ī¸Ž
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🆆🅴đŸ…Ŋ🆃🆈 🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🆆🅴đŸ…Ŋ🆃🆈 đŸ…ĩ🅾ī¸ŽđŸ†„đŸ†
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🆆🅴đŸ…Ŋ🆃🆈 đŸ…ĩ🅸🆅🅴
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🆆🅴đŸ…Ŋ🆃🆈 🆂🅸🆇
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🆆🅴đŸ…Ŋ🆃🆈 🆂🅴🆅🅴đŸ…Ŋ
🅴đŸ…ŋ 🆃🆆🅴đŸ…Ŋ🆃🆈 🅴🅸đŸ…ļ🅷🆃
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🆆🅴đŸ…Ŋ🆃🆈 đŸ…Ŋ🅸đŸ…Ŋ🅴
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈 🅾ī¸ŽđŸ…Ŋ🅴
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈 🆃🆆🅾ī¸Ž
🅴đŸ…ŋī¸Ž 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈 🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴
đŸ…ĩ🅸đŸ…Ŋ🅰ī¸ŽđŸ…ģ🅴
CHARACTER Q & A!

🅴đŸ…ŋ đŸ…ĩ🅸🆅🅴 🅱

604 35 58
By KATLAS27

Caution: Mention on physical abuse.

Dominique's POV

I've been skating around for a bit and I can't help but get mad as I feel eyes on the back of my head every second. And no it's not none of the people wanting a picture or wanting to know if I was someone's son although they know I am---nah, it's the bitch that wanted me and a guy who don't even know me.

The guy at the counter and Nate.

I'm not too worried with the guy at the counter but Nate is a different story. Him staring at me not saying nothing even though I know he wants too so badly.  And so I'm gonna do what I do best, confront people---and handle him like I should've a long time ago.

I walked up to where he was standing along with the rest of the football team---my brothers watching with a confused expression.

"I was wondering when you were gonna come over here and talk to me," he stepped out licking his lips.

"This little shorty that was tryna turn you out, I was tryna get at him," some random said on the side as I put my hand in his face.

"I don't know who you think I am but lemme tell you something, I ain't a pass around. You wouldn't get the chance to get at me no way so you're excused." He stepped back with his hands up in defense as Nate laughed.

"What's wrong Dom? It's all jokes, whatchu doing over here?"

"You keep eyeing like you got a problem so we can fix it right here. If you got something to say to me then go ahead and say it in front of your boys. Matter of a fact, I wanna talk about something too but imma let you go first," I stood there waiting as he scoffed trying to drag me away somewhere.

"Nigga, I suggest you take your hands off him right now before we get to scrapping in here---you don't want that," Ruben said as he and Roderic stepped up but I gave them a look.

"I got it guys, he ain't gon do shit. You got something to say then say it right here. You a man right so act like one. You stomp around like one and bump yourself up to be one---don't be pussy now. Say it."

He gritted his teeth sighing as I put on a grin, "Cat got your tongue baby? Or was it me when you were down there?" At that he squeezed my arm whispering to me, "Do this here and we gon have a problem. We can go somewhere and talk just, you and me."

I shook my head pulling my arm away. "Let's talk about it here. Your boy over there said that I was tryna turn you out. You told them that?"

"Dominique, I'm not gonna play with you today. Bring your ass on."

"No, I don't think I want to. One thing you're not gonna do is put some bullshit on my name. If you gonna speak some shit then spit out real facts---otherwise keep your mouth shut. Tell the truth and say you were fucking with me and came to me first. We fucked multiple times and you were feeling me but you let your friends dictate who you wanna be with. Don't ever put my name in your mouth and insert lies in the same sentence. I keep it a stack and if I ever hear shit like that again....it's on your head next time. Trust me," I whispered angrily towards him as he held the same furious gaze as me.

"You said we were gonna talk about it, why not? You just had the chance to tell our business," he spat out.

"Exactly. It's our business and I would never do something so low and out you. I unfortunately care and I wouldn't even put that on my worst enemy. That's something you should have the privilege of doing and me taking that away makes me just as bad a person as you. You should've kept our business to yourself. I'm tired of having these conversations, aren't you?"

"I'm sick of being confused. I don't know what I want Nique, being completely honest."

"If you want help then just say that. All you gotta do is ask and that's it. There's no need for these constant face to face games. Be real with me for once," he put his head down nodding. I turned to his friends before pushing him away.

"If I ever hear my name in your mouths talking about I'm gonna turn anyone out and I did this or that, y'all gon have to answer to them. They're packing, just a side note," I pointed to the twins as they flashed their guns. They flinched and nodded as I pulled Nate with me skating away.

We went up to the counter taking off our skates as the guy gave us our shoes back.

"Come again, especially you. I'm Yaheem."

I looked at him and his smirk and nodded, "Not interested but see you next time."

I let Nina know I was catching an uber home since it wasn't too far from here. A few minutes later it pulled up and I hopped in with Nate next to me.

"I'm sorry. You right, it was just our business and I should've---"

"Stop. Lesson one, stop apologizing so damn much and just think on it. You so quick to jump to an apology without thinking about if you're seriously gonna take responsibility for it and learn. Learn first then right your wrongs and then learn some more after that."

"I'll do that," I faced the front with a sigh glancing out the moving car. I felt a soft kiss against my cheek and just closed my eyes. I really hope he think on all the shit he's done to me.

Victor's POV

I took everyone who I needed to home and I got to the park right as the time hit seven. I grabbed a taser and pepper spray out my glove department just in case. Not for Jahmiah but for the crazy people that like to walk around at night.

I slipped on my beanie and jacket as it was starting to get cold out and walked to the park entrance where I saw Jahmiah standing looking around. He heard my footsteps and turned around with a head nod.

"I ain't think you were gonna come for real. Thought you might dip on me," why in the hell does he have a mask on? I'm not gonna bother.

"Yeah, well I'm here. Say what you need to and make it worth my time."

"Can we walk?", I nodded as we entered the park making sure to keep some distance in between us. A few minutes of nothing and he finally began to speak.

"I know you're tired of hearing sorries so I ain't gonna start with that. I'll start by saying that I've lied to you too many times and I kept up with my mess, hiding you when I knew it was wrong. I've done wrong by you too many times to count and it's on me. You got every right to feel how you feel and push me away at that. I was just scared. I do care too much about what others think of me, especially my dad. He all I got and if he knew what we had then I wouldn't have him anymore. He hates even the word gay or homosexual so I tried to keep up the act of being straight for him. Trying to convince myself that I was."

He stopped me as we were walking and pulled me to sit on a bench.

"I love you. And I love my dad no matter how he may look at me but I had to realize that I wouldn't be happy if I tried to make him happy. And I definitely wouldn't be happy if you weren't happy with me. I told him."

"You did what?", I turned my head to him as tears came down his face. He shook his head rubbing his legs.

"He kicked me out and wouldn't let me get none of my stuff. I ain't got nothing, not a single thing to my name." He laughed out and looked at me as I thought back to how he has a mask on.

"Take the mask off Jahmiah," he stood up swinging his fists back and forth as he huffed out.

"Ion want you to see it. I'm weak as fuck, I just let him beat the shit outta me! He locked us in the garage and fucked me up and even went live----for what?! Embarassed the fuck outta me and said this is what happens to sissy ass niggas! He said he ain't raise no faggot and clocked the hell out my jaw."

I stood up turning him around and reaching for the mask but he gripped both of my wrists, "Victor, I said no. Ion wanna hear your mouth about it, I'm good."

"You're not good! You're gonna hear my mouth about it and be mad if you want to!", I ripped the mask off as I saw multiple bruises on his faces. His lip was busted and he had this huge dark spot forming on the underside of his jaw. His eyebrow was messed up now that I really looked at him.

I cupped his face as he winced turning his head.

"That's not all," he lifted up his hoodie to show me multiple colored blotches and bruises etched across his skin from his hip up to his chest. I touched the large one on his ribs as he grabbed my hand from pressing on it. I saw a wilt next to the bruise and lifted the back part of his hoodie to see huge wilts stretching across the entirety of his back. I covered my mouth at how bad it looked and glanced at him to see his face hardened.

"These look like you've been whipped with w-what---like a cord or something?! J, this is bad---he did all this to you? And you're supposed to be his son!", I lifted up his hoodie more to see if there was anything else and thank god there wasn't. This isn't right.

"I would have taken a hundred times worse though so you wouldn't be mad at me no more. I love you Vic."

"Please don't speak like that, I don't like seeing you hurt like this."

"I ain't hurt though. It's just pain--ain't feel nothing close to anything you've been feeling. I'll be fine, just don't leave me. I love you so damn much and I'll do anything to have your forgiveness," I hugged him carefully rubbing his upper back.

"I told you it's just pain, hold me like you want. It'll go away," he pulled me right up against him as his voice strained a bit and wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"Has he ever hit you before?", the hold on me just seemed to be getting even stronger, "Never this bad."

I was getting angry---no angry wasn't even the fucking word! I'm livid as fuck!

"We're going to your house and you're gonna get all your stuff. You're not changing my mind. While you get your stuff, I'm gonna have a few words with that poor excuse of a human being," I released myself from him as I nearly ran back to my car so he wouldn't try to stop me.

I got in the car and started it up as he got in the front seat yelling at me.

"We ain't going nowhere! Your little ass is not going nowhere near him, he could fucking kill you if he wanted to!", he snatched the keys out the engine as I opened the glove department, this time pulling out a gun.

"A belt against a gun, yeah sure. His hands will never touch me if he tries anything. We're going back to your house and argue with me if you want to. You can step if that's the case, either way I'm going."

We stared at each other with an equally pissed face as he hit the seat. He slouched back in the seat and handed me the keys. I didn't pull off yet and turned to him as he did the same. I pulled his face closer to mine and just gently pressed my lips on his.

"You always said you want the ride or die type---well you got one," I whispered on his lips as he scoffed and laughed softly.

"Minus that dying part. I need you with me forever boo."

"I need you and I love you." He smiled wrapping my lips in his again before I pulled back. And we were off.

Next chapter is gonna be whew! What do you think will happen?

Dominique and Nate?

Victor and Jahmiah?

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 43 16
❝𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 đžđ¯đžđĢ đŖ𝐮đŦ𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞đĢ.....𝐰𝐡𝐨'đŦ 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮đĢ 𝐰𝐨đĻ𝐚𝐧?❞ a lesbian fiction story. - very slow updates started...
5.2K 470 19
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮đĢ𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚đĨ𝐰𝐚𝐲đŦ 𝐛𝐞 𝐚đĨ𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐨đĻ𝐞𝐭đĸđĻ𝐞đŦ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 đŦ𝐨đĻ𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚đĢ𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝...
11.2K 276 31
𝘗đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘷đ˜Ē𝘰đ˜ļ𝘴𝘭đ˜ē đ˜’đ˜¯đ˜°đ˜¸đ˜¯ đ˜ĸ𝘴 𝘈 𝘋đ˜Ē𝘧𝘧đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜ĩ 𝘍đ˜Ļđ˜Ļ𝘭đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨ I promise it will be worth it DONT BE A GHOST READER?
80.4K 2.4K 3
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I pleaded, I begged.. But he didn't listen to me. He should've just killed me, but no he chose to ravage me! My love to him will never cha...