{DISCONTINUED} Warriors Legacy

By ASmolChild_11

A young boy wants to be the best warrior out there in the whole world of Syldavia. He makes friends and foes... More

Chapter 1.5 (bonus)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 1

1.5K 64 19
By ASmolChild_11

{Page 1}

Chapter 1

" Imagine a place where magic lies
Where Tales and tales take place tonight
From dragons to unicorns to non human beings
And monsters of sorts who sometimes lack hearing

In this land, Syldavias the name
Great evil may rise and it'll never be the same
So what can we do for this new quest in hand?

We need 4 people, who'll create some band.

From
Courage,
Bravery,
Sympathy,
And Magic

These 4 elements may be what can stop it
But every great story must start somewhere
So let's begin where Courage
Finally got its Power

~~~

Tommy sat down on the soft green grass, gazing at the sky lazily.
'I just wanna sleep..'
he thought, life's so hard. Tommy then proceeded to get comfy and started to take a nap until his mother called him, how intruding.

He groaned and reluctantly walked to where the voice was coming from. His own home.

He entered the home and found his mother really busy. She was making food in a rush, his 'adventure' bag actually, also trying to take care of the dog at the same. She noticed his presence and smiled.
"Ah there you are, now may you help your dear mother?"

Tommy grabbed his dogs food bowl and
filled it up with dog food and placed it beside him. "Go on Walter, eat it."

He then stood up and sat down on a nearby chair. "Mum why are you doing all of this?" He asked a bit confused on what's going on.
His mother chuckled and put in the final things, more food and water in the bag. "You're going into that forest there and give some food to the villagers that live in that small town."

"Wait..there's a town in that forest?!!!"
Tommy exclaimed, his mother responded with a chuckle.

"Of course, what you think we're the only town in the whole of Syldavia?"
She gave the bag to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Walter will go with you, he knows the way and if he doesn't, follow that path out there, it'll lead straight to where you need to go. Now be off then!" She hurried Tommy out the door with Walter by his side.

"W-wait! Mum!"
Tommy tried to explain that he isn't the best when it comes to the social life.

"Love you loads! And be careful!!"
She shut the door immediately after. Tommy groaning in annoyance.

Tommy looked down at Walter then at the path. He sighed.
"I guess we're off then."

He started walking to the path, acting all brave.

Tommy has always wanted to be more then just a simple villager in his village named Chemos. In this world, everyone has a special power, ability or a completely new species.

Tommy has Psychometry.

The power to perceive information from objects.

An example would be if he's holding his bag right now, he could see the past version of it and the present. And if he masters it, he could see the future. It's a very complicated power but it's useful..sometimes.

Since he was bored he picked up a branch,
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in, this is how he does it and gosh it's too easy. So far.

——————-

Tommy saw the branch right on the tree, it swayed due to what he thought to be a heavy rainstorm.

He heard the loud noise and the branch snapped, falling right in front of Tommy.

Tommy wasn't too surprised.

—————-

He threw the branch away but Walter chased after it, luckily he didn't throw it too far.

Walter pranced his way back with the stick in his mouth happily. Tommy smiled at Walter and patted his head.
"We're nearly there, I think."

After a couple of minutes he saw a sign that said :

'Welcome to Gathalamour'.

He laughed at the weird name, noticing the children's doodles on the sign as well.
Vandalism.

He continued his way to the village and finally arrived.
The town was very cool and aesthetic to Tommy, it had some some houses inside huge trees and some in shapes of trees or mushrooms.

'Are these guys elves or something..?'
Tommy thought, this did give woodland vibes, perhaps fairies.

He shuddered when he thought of fairies, lovely yet scary little devils.

Tommy looked at Walter for help. Walter went ahead and looked at Tommy then at a Mushroom looking house. He nodded at Walter and walked up to the door of this home.

The door opened and a kind looking lady smiled. "Ah you must be Laylas son!"
(I don't know the name of Tommy's mom so I just chose this randomly sorry!)

Tommy nodded hesitantly and the lady smiled. "She's a nice one alright, so what do you need dear?"
She asked politely.

Tommy didn't want to be rude, but she had the pointed ears, so his guess was correct!

Tommy stayed quiet and opened the bag his mother gave him. In it was food packed in plastic containers. Tommy looked at Walter for advice. The dog stayed sitting and barked, Tommy rolled his eyes.

He took out one of the containers that had a label on it, "Sarah" he read aloud.
"Yup that's me!" The woman Sarah exclaimed, he gave a few more plastic containers to her until there was none left.

"Ah thank you young man! Is there anything else you need?"
She asked, placing the containers god knows what.

Tommy shook his head, trying to smile.

"Thank you once again Tommy, if you ever need anything you know I'm here."
Sarah said closing the door smiling, Tommy gave a small wave and walked away from the house.

He looked in the bag and saw one more container, it read Tubbo.

He smirked at the odd name and put it in front of Walter.
"You know this guy?"

Walter sniffed the container and barked and ran to a house that was inside a tree. Walter was barking at the door in front and it opened, Tommy ran to Walters side immediately.

The door opened and he saw a brown haired boy with blue eyes, he smiled nervously at him. "S..so you must be Layla's son..?"

Tommy nodded and handed him the container with his name on it. The guy named Tubbo quietly thanked him and was about to close the door until Tommy stopped him midway, grabbing his hand. Tubbo gave him a questionable look.

"Do you need something..?"

'You got this Tommy, you can make a friend, be cool as usual and you're good to go.'
Tommy thought, grinning at Tubbo.

"What age are you?"

Tubbo gave him a disgusted look, but laughed at the end.
"16, and why?"

Tommy smiled brightly at Tubbo. Bingo.
"We can be great friends then!"

Tubbo scratched his neck and nodded.
"I guess we could..What's your name?"

"The names Tommy!"
He grabbed Tubbos hand and shook it, Tubbo laughed at the boy and let go of his hand.

"Then.... since you're my friend, wanna meet up tomorrow? I'm quite busy with my bees." Tubbo pointed to where his bees are supposed to be but Tommy couldn't see.

"Sure, I guess I'll see you then...Tubbo!"
He skipped away with Walter by his side. Tommy could hear a faint Bye and his name and smiled to himself, he's made a new friend.

It's that simple.

Tommy walked home with a grin on his face. He opened the door and saw his mother peacefully reading a book. She noticed her son come in and stood up and gave him a hug. "How was it?"

Tommy returned the hug and looked at her. "Great actually, can I go there again?" He asked his mother as he let go of the hug.

His mother was quite surprised by his question, she always knew that her son hates going to new places, even if they're not that far.

"And why's that?"
She raised an eyebrow.

Tommy looked at Walter then at his mother. "I made a new friend." He replied bluntly to her, sitting down on a chair while petting Walter.

His mother thought for a moment. She went to the kitchen and yelled to him from the other room. "Just don't stay there too long!!"

Tommy did a small victorious dance with Walter looking at him oddly. "Hear that boy! I'm going to see my friend!" He ran up the stairs to his room and plopped himself onto the bed.

Walter followed him soon after only with Betty behind him. Walter and Betty stayed by his bedside with curious looks on them. Tommy petted then both gently and happily.

"I'm finally going to see a friend guys..!"

He pondered for minutes on how to approach his new friend Tubbo. He rarely had friends in his life so he's still quite new to talking.

But when he's close to someone he knew, he doesn't hesitate to be loud and be funny at the same time. Though some people find this annoying.

He snapped out of thought when his mother called him to eat now. He got out of bed and went to eat!

~After eating a "wonderful Dinner"~

"Is something on your mind Tommy?"

Tommy looked at his mum, she looked worried for him, since he wasn't in his chatty self. He stared at the ground then looked at his mum.

"Nothing really, am I allowed to go early for tomorrow?"
He asked, trying to change the subject. She smiled at her sons excitement to visit his new friend.

"Yes but you need to eat breakfast first, and if you do eat at their place, be polite!" She grabbed their plates and walked to the sink to wash them.

Tommy nodded at her. "Thanks mum!!" He then ran upstairs, he wanted to go to sleep now, which he did!

|Next Day|

Tommy lazily opened his eyes with the sun shining brightly on his face. He groaned and buried himself in the blanket and tried to go to sleep. But he couldn't when Walter started barking.
"Oh for fucks sake!!"

He stomped his way downstairs still in his pyjamas. He fed Walter and Betty and got dressed in a rush. He ate an apple for his breakfast.

"Alright I'm heading out see you mum!!"

He ignored the calls of him mother when he knew he only ate very few. He strolled down the path where he'll meet his friend.

Well it was quite a rushed meeting but it's better than nothing?!

He arrived at the town and searched for Tubbo. Just when he was about to give up hope someone poked his head behind him. He turned about to give a beating on whoever poked him but saw the man himself, Tubbo.

Tubbo gave a small smile to Tommy.
"Hi Tommy!"

"Wow you're really short."

Tubbo huffed at his statement. "I'm a growing man shuddap!"
Tommy laughed at what he said, he didn't believe him.

"So, Tubbo-"

"No need to say my name so weirdly it's alright!"
Tubbo reassured to Tommy, looking around the place then at him.

"Alright, alright then. So Tubbo, where are we gonna go?"
He asked the smaller figure. Tubbo gasped with excitement. "Follow me!"

Tommy followed him to his home, a bit scared because he doesn't know what Tubbo is gonna do to him. Tubbo leaded him inside and then to his backyard. In Tubbos backyard we're a lot of flowers and bees. A lot.

Tommy stared at what was in front of him in shock. "Did you do this?"

"Yes I actually did! This was what I was busy doing yesterday." He smiled proudly looking at his yard.

"You're so cool Tubbo!"
He playfully punched his shoulder, they both laughed and Tubbo began showing him all his plants and the bees. He showed Tommy Roses, Lavenders, Baby's-Breath, Daisys, Violets, Bluebells and many more.

Tubbo rambled on about something about fire, but Tommy doubts Tubbo can ever set something on fire, or even hit somebody at least.

"And that wraps it up for today's awesome tour!"
Tubbo closed the door behind him and leaded Tommy back outside his house.

Tommy nodded in agreement, quite cheery.
"Hey I have a question for you Tubbo."

Tubbo looked at Tommy curiously and nodded. "Go ahead."

"How is your house built so cool?!!"

Tubbo laughed at his question and thought for a moment.

"Well...hmmm they said that my parents built this house so I guess my parents built the house! Though I did the backyard!" He said proudly, admiring his home.

Tommy nodded understandably. "My house is alright but it's REALLY basic." Tommy said, dragging the 'y'.

Tommy pouted at Tubbo, jealous that his house is way cooler than his.

They both laughed and joked around at what seemed to be forever. They eventually ate their lunch but went back outside to venture the forest that surrounds all of Tubbos town.

"You know we're not supposed to go too deep in the forest right..?"
Tubbo looked at Tommy then at the trees that were surrounding them.

"Yes but it's cool to go out and explore right?"

Tubbo sighed at his friend.
"Just don't get us killed."

"Of course we won't die Tubbo! I mean we're best friends!!"
Tommy paused after what he said and looked at Tubbo.

"Are we best friends?"
Tommy wanted to make a real friend, someone who isn't uncomfortable with him.

Tubbo chuckled at Tommy for being so clueless.

"Of course we are!"

"But we're supposed to know a lot to be best friends-?!"
Tommy stutters, he feels as if he were dreaming right now.

"Who cares, we're best friends now and that's that!"
Tubbo states picking up a nearby stick.

"Now onward!!"

Tommy also picked up a nearby stick. "Onward!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...
41.7K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...
134K 3.6K 12
❝ PLEASE let me set Y/n on fire it's for the boys ❞ 💌; WARNINGS ˊˎ- ⇢ swearing ! ⇢ crāckfic ! ━ HIGHEST RANKINGS.˚ › #1 IN GNFXR...
2.6M 85.4K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...