Immoral Deeds (GirlxGirl)(Les...

By taylenking

Athena Merrick is a Chicagoan with seven siblings trying to survive in a dangerous neighborhood while Kai Wes... More

✰ 1
✰ 2
✰ 3
✰ 4
✰ 5
✰ 6
✰ 7
✰ 8
✰ 9
✰ 10
✰ 11
✰ 12
✰ 13
✰ 14
✰ 15
✰ 16
✰ 17
✰ 18
✰ 19
✰ 20
✰ 21
✰ 22
✰ 23
✰ 24
✰ 25
✰ 27
✰ 28
✰ 29
✰ 30
✰ 31
✰ 32
✰ 33
✰ 34
✰ 35
✰ 36
✰ 37
✰ 38
✰ 39
✰ 40
✰ 41
✰ 42
✰ 43
✰ 44
✰ 45
✰ 46
✰ 47
✰ 48
✰ 49
✰ 50
✰ 51
✰ 52
✰ 53
✰ 54
✰ 55
SEQUEL

✰ 26

25.4K 1.1K 238
By taylenking

I rode with my windows down, and let the cold air hit me to give me a rush as I drove way above the speed limit. The vehicle vibrated and shook as I played the music as high as it could go. My eyes were on the road but I was focusing more on what I was going to do with Michaela. I didn't even have a plan. All I knew is that I wanted revenge for Athena. I wanted to find the guy that raped her, and kill the bastard. If anyone got in my way, then they were as good as dead as well. Finally, I reached the apartment building that Michaela lived in. I got out of the car, not even bothering to turn it off. The windows were down and the keys were in the ignition, any asshole could steal it, but I wasn't worried about that.

I walked up to her apartment which was on the first floor and banged on the door. "Open the fuck up," I yelled as I held the Uzi tightly in my hand. To my surprise, the door opened almost immediately. I expected a bunch of men to be present but it seemed only one person was in the house. Michaela. Her eyes were taunting and confident. A smirk played her face showing off her mischievous dimples. She stood there with no clothes on and my jaw clenched. Who the hell did she think she was? She wanted me to come.

"I've been waiting for you," she said sultrily. "Well, don't just stand out there in the cold." She pulled me into the house and I pushed her off of me. I slammed the door before grabbing the girl by her neck and pushing her against the wall. "I like it when you get rough with me. It's so sexy." Her hand grabbed my arm, and she caressed her thumb against it. "How's Athena? Heard my boys had some fun with her." I struck the girl with the back of my hand, and she gasped. Blood dripped from her lip as she stared at me. "Sure hope you don't hit her like that."

"Shut the fuck up or I'll do it again!" The girl became quiet. She licked the blood off her lip seductively and gave me a small smile. "Who was with you? Who hit her? Who the hell raped her?" The girl's smile just grew wider. I brought the Uzi up and pressed the muzzle against her temple to encourage her to talk. "Tell me now."

"Pull that trigger and my daddy will kill you," she whispered. The girl took her hand and moved it up my shirt. "My favorite thing about you is your abs."

"I'm not playing games, Michaela."

"Neither am I."

"Tell me what happened."

"No." Instead of responding verbally, I hit the girl in the face with the butt of the gun. She fell down to the ground and grabbed the side of her face as blood gushed from her mouth. Tears were falling down her cheeks. I bet she regretted fucking with me now.

"Tell me," I commanded.

"I-I hit her in the head with a brick. Three guys came with me. After I hit her, I told them to do anything they wanted with her. I left."

"Three guys raped my girlfriend?" Michaela remained silent. I grabbed her by her golden hair, and made her stand up. "Where the fuck are they?!"

"Right above me, upstairs. 202." I turned the girl around and reached in my back pocket. I grabbed the handcuffs I had brought along, and began putting them on her wrist, she giggled. "Kinky." I rolled my eyes at her. It was amazing how blood could basically be flowing through her mouth and she could still say something like that.

"I'm going to let you live but you're going to fucking suffer." I grabbed her arm and pushed her outside. She squealed at the cold air since she was naked, but I didn’t give a fuck. I forced her into the backseat and closed the door. I turned off the car and rolled up the windows so she wouldn't try to scream for help. "When I'm done with them, I'm going to kill your father," I told her before slamming the car door.

I walked up the steps to the apartment of the three guys who had raped Athena. I banged on the door and after a while, a guy answered. He looked like a complete douchebag. He had a bald head and was only in a pair of boxers. "Looks like we got another one, boys," he yelled inside the apartment. The idiot must didn't see the gun that I had in my hand. He put his hand on my waist, and I pushed him away. "Feisty."

"Do you know who I am," I asked as I aimed the gun at him. I stepped into the junky apartment. "I'm Kai fucking West and tonight you raped my girlfriend." The boy began shivering from fear. "Just thought you should know why you're about to die." Before he could say anything else, I pulled the trigger and a bullet went straight to his head. He dropped down to his knees and fell dead. I could hear screams coming from a bedroom so I walked towards it.

In the bedroom, were three naked women and two naked men. They both were scavenging to put their clothes back on but stopped once they saw me. "Oh shit," one of the guys said as he stared at me. "Holy shit."

"You girls might want to leave. Don't trip over the bald guy’s dead body," I said nonchalantly to the fearful women. They wasted no time to grab their clothes and exit the apartment. Now I was in a room with two naked men. Never thought I'd ever be in such a disgusting predicament. "Get on your knees now," I told them. They both obeyed. One was already crying and begging for mercy while another was trying to act tough. "You raped my girlfriend tonight." They both were quiet as they stared at me. One was smirking and I wanted to put a bullet right in his head but I had questions first. "Before I kill you, I want to know...what happened?"

"We fucked your girlfriend. Point, blank, period," the smirking guy replied. "Great fuck even when she's as lifeless as a doll." I clenched my jaw and hit him with the butt of the gun. He turned his head by the force, and spit out a wad of blood. His smirk was still prevalent. "Hitting me isn't going to take away the fact that I came inside of your girlfriend. Killing me won't take away the fact either. She probably has my baby inside of her right now." That's it. I needed to shut him and his loud ass mouth up. Instead of just shooting him in the head, I sprayed his whole body with bullets as his friend screamed to the top of his lungs.

"Fuck! Fuck! Don't kill me," the other one yelled as I pointed the gun at him. He was staring at his friend's body. His friend was still twitching but in a matter of seconds he'd be gone forever.

"Tell me what happened in detail. I want to know what you did."

"Okay, I-uh...shit. Michaela left and it was his idea to have sex with your girlfriend. I thought it would be gross since she was out cold, but he insisted and my other friend was all for it. So we did it. We stripped her, and we had sex with her until we all busted. Then we just left. I'm so fucking sorry! Don't kill me!" I could hear police sirens in the background and I knew I didn't have time to fuck about. "Please, I'm so sorry."

"Get the hell up," I instructed him. I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him into the kitchen. "Where do you keep your knives?"

"W-what?"

"Do you want to live?"

"The drawer beside you," he replied quickly. I grabbed the sharpest knife I could find and turned back towards the naked and afraid man.

"Put your d-ck on the counter."

"God no!"

"Alright, I'll just kill-"

"Fuck! Fine." The boy did as instructed. I glanced down and positioned the knife in the perfect place. "Please don't chop my d-ck off!"

"Maybe this will teach to keep your d-ck out of things that it shouldn't be in, like unconscious women." I brought the knife up and down as quickly and hard as possible. The man screamed to the top of his lungs and his body fell down to the ground but his d-ck still remained on the counter. He screamed as he held where his little ass friend once was. Blood was getting everywhere. I laughed a bit as I watched him squirm. "Don't worry. You can always get it reattached, but I doubt girls like mutated d-cks."

I walked out of the house full of blood and screams, and down the steps to the parking lot. Blue lights were outside and I didn't even care. Blood was all over my clothes, and I just walked past casually. "What did you do now, West," Officer Holbrook asked. I knew just about the whole damn police squad.

"Three guys raped my girlfriend while she was unconscious. Two are dead, one is in there crying because I cut off his d-ck. Bloody mess. They deserved it." Holbrook nodded and I began walking back towards my vehicle. I turned back around, "Oh, and I'm about to go kill this guy at a nightclub. You know, it's called Amazon. But that's only if he's there so, watch out for that."

"Yeah, whatever you say, West. Get out of here before I actually arrest you."

I got into my car and heard sniffling from the backseat. "Where's your father? I'm betting on Amazon." The girl remained quiet. "It's not my fault. You should've never fucked with my girl. Everything would've been fine if you could control your crazy ass emotions."

I drove towards Amazon as Michaela begged me not to kill her father in the backseat. There was no remorse in my heart for her. She made her bed and now she had to lay in it. Her father probably had nothing to do with the attacking of Athena, but I needed to get him out the way while I could. Once he noticed his little girl was missing, I was sure to be his first suspect. I pulled up to the club alongside the curve and looked back at Michaela. Her face was badly swollen and dried blood was on her clothes. "Any last words to your father?"

"Fuck you!"

"That's a bit harsh, but I'll make sure he gets the message." I hopped out of the car with my gun in tote. The security guard stiffened once he saw me. People in line began gasping and some even started walking away. "Jerry here," I asked.

"Kai, we're having a good night. Don't ruin it," the tall guard said. I stood there and gave him a questioning glare. "Fine. He's up in the V.I.P. He's chilling tonight. Only two scrawny amateur guards and one of his young girls. Just don't kill anyone else in the process." I nodded and the guard stepped aside to let me in. I made my way up the stairs towards the V.I.P. room. Once I got in the archway, I peeked in. The guards were too busy drinking and chatting, and Jerry was sitting down facing away from me with a young girl on his lap. The guard was right. The two guards he had with him looked like newbies. This should be easy enough.

I barged into the room. "Hey, what-" I began shooting and everyone on the lower level began screaming. My bullets went into the two guards and I quickly walked over to Jerry. He was trying to pull out a gun but I put mine to his head before he could manage. The young girl was still sitting on his lap. She was staring at the dead guards with disbelief.

"You better get out of here. Let this be your lesson. Do homework not 87 year old men." The girl quickly nodded, and even thanked me then scurried out of the door. That left me with the big man—literally, himself. He was staring at me with furious eyes. "Caught you slipping," I remarked with a bit of a smirk.

"You're a coward."

"Your daughter is the coward. She attacked my girlfriend and put her in a coma and let three guys rape her. So, fuck you and fuck your daughter," I replied.

"Where's Michaela?"

"She's safe for now, but in a couple of days I might just put a bullet in her head too. Enough with the chit chat, any last words?"

"The Buffs are going to kill you. They're back and they're going to have your head on a fucking platter, you filthy bitch!"

"Sounds appetizing, asshole." I pulled the trigger, and stepped back as the man's body slumped over. I reached into his jacket pocket and grabbed his phone and his wallet. Not that I truly needed those items, but they could come in handy. I jogged down the stairs and out the door where people were outside in tears over a few gunshots. Everyone gave me fearful looks as I walked through them and towards my car. I heard whispers of my name but I ignored all of them. When I got back in my car, Michaela was still sitting there, looking as pathetic as ever. "Now, let's get you to your new home."

I brought Michaela to my house. There was a room under the den that never went to use. It was basically a room dedicated to having someone confined. It was a big room with gray walls, with only one lamp sitting in the middle of the room. There were chairs but only for the people who were watching the person who was being held. Torture weapons were also present in the room, and a hard mattress. I threw Michaela in with her handcuffs and all and made James look after her. "You can do anything you want with her," I told him, and the sadistic smirk came to his face almost immediately. I exited the room and went up to mine to take a much needed shower. Pieces of brains, blood, and everything else was on me and it wasn't a pretty sight. By the time I took a thorough shower, it was 1 AM. I wanted to go back to the hospital to see Athena but I knew they wouldn't let me in at such a late time. Plus, I needed to rest. Today, I've killed more people than I intended to, but it didn't bother me. My conscience was clear. Those people deserved everything they got. Plus, I gave a bit of 'mercy' to Michaela and the d-ckless guy. Even with the Buffs back, after they hear about my activity tonight, they'll surely know that I wasn't just someone they could fuck with. I'm sure they were shaking in their boots at the moment. I smiled a bit, satisfied with the revenge I got, and slowly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91 0 24
"Life is like a sketchbook. There's a beginning and an end. When you start, your drawings will start simple but become more detailed over time. Some...
161K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
3.8K 330 26
DISCLAIMER(s): This book deals with sensitive topics that may offend the reader. Read at your own risk. COVER INFORMATION: I do not own the photo in...
Broken By 🪸.

Teen Fiction

19.3K 429 43
Athena Jacobs is a teenage girl from Atlanta what happens if one day her abusive drug addict parents go to jail and Athena gets adopted by the rich R...