Forever Mine ( Season 2)

By AdizaDiaries

The incident that changed everything. That one mistake, and their happiness vanished. Will they ever be toget... More

Forever Mine ( Season 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter - 16
AN
Chapter - 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 5

1.1K 189 37
By AdizaDiaries

Neil wiped his lone tears, and after keeping the photoframe on the side table, he left aarya's room, while checking on her for last time before leaving.

Neil then went to avni's room.

As he opened the door, he found avni struggling with her clothes, as she was unable to tie the back strings of her night dress.

Neil slowly entered inside. He stood behind her and start tying the strings of her dress.

Avni immediately turned around, sensing his touch at her back...

Avni : Neil tum...tum yha kya kar rhe ho...?....she said harshly to him

Neil starred at her for a second, he then turned her around forcefully , and start tying her strings.....

Neil : kisi ki help le logi to kuch bigad nhi jayega tumhara.....he said harshly while he tied the knot completely.

Avni tried moving away, but neil forcefully did that. Avni then turned back to him and starred at him with aggression.....

Avni : Tumhari kisi bhi help ki zarurat nahi hai mujhe....she said widening her eyes at him.

They both then shared an eye lock with each other, having aggression in there eyes.

Neil has got fed up with her resisting behaviour.....He got frustrated with how she is distancing herself from everyone.

He cant see this anymore, that how avni is not paying any attention to aarya, when she needs her mother the most.

He held her from her shoulders tightly, and looked in her eyes coldly.... and said....

Neil : Tum aarya ke sath aisa kyu kar rhi ho avni....? Tum toh uski custody chahti thi na....Toh aise...aise khyal rkhogi uska...? haan....bolo.... he said looking angrily at her...

Avni was slightly taken aback, as he suddenly started burting at her. She then looked here and there, trying to avoid looking at him...

Neil : Kaise avni...kaise tum sabko ek pal me khudse dur kar sakti ho.....Tumhe kisi ki koi parwah nhi hai na....

Arew main toh phir bhi bada hu avni...tumhari narazgi seh sakta hun.....lekin aarya....Voh toh abhi bachi hai....usko kyu saza de rhi ho tum....?

Avni remain silent and start stealing eyes from him, as she had no answers for all his allegations....

Neil got more angry at her stubbornness, he then held her even more tightly , and said harshly......

Neil : Avni bohot ho gya ab....ek mahina ho gya hai.....maine socha tha ki tumhe waqt lagega...isiliye abhi tak kuch nahi kaha tha....
Lekin ab bass avni......tum hum sabke saath aisa nhi kar sakti.

Ivaan ke jaane ka gam hum sabko hai....usko hum dono ne khoya hai....

Aarya ne bhi apna bhai khoya hai....maine bhi apna beta khoya hai.....Or tum ye ache se janti ho ki vo mere liye kya tha...fir bhi...fir bhi main tumhari tarah uske liye baaki sabki zindagi khrab nhi kar rha....he said in a bit louder tone, unable to control his burting frustrations....

Avni didnt have anything to say..... she just looked little uncomfortable under his tight grip.....

Avni : Chodo mujhe neil...you are hurting me....she said while trying to free herself from his harsh grip.

Neil : Yes avni....thats what i am trying to say..... 'You are hurting me'

It hurts me everyday to see you like this....it pierces my heart everyday....he said while getting emotional.

His words are full of pain now. Avni looked at him, feeling him and she also start getting emotional.

Neil and Avni both had tearts in there eyes right now....and they looked deeply into each others eyes. They shared an eye lock full of pain and emotions.

Neil then left her shoulders firmly. After which, he slowly took her one hand and places it on his chest, right over his heart....and said.....

Neil : Yaha...yaha dard hota hai avni....it hurts me here, whenever i see you crying.....

Nahi dekh sakta tumhe iss tarah rote hue....It hurts, it feels like i failed....i failed as a father...i failed as a husband.....he said and tears rolled down his eyes

Lekin tum ye nhi samjhogi....tumhe toh yahi lagta hai ki mujhe koi farak nahi padta kisi bhi baat se....

Neil expressed his pain in front of her, and she looked back at him emotionally.

Avni : Neil main....main vo...vo...

Neil : Nahi avni....tum nhi samajhti...agar samajhti hoti... toh mujhe saza nhi deti...nahi deti mujje saza....he said in tears and avni felt his emotions.

She saw the pain in his words, in his eyes...

Neil then lovingly cupped her face and said...

Neil : Avni....main...main janta hun ki ivaan ko bhulna humare liye aasan nhi hai....lekin hum koshish....koshish toh kar sakte hai na....Or tum akeli nhi ho avni....main...main hun tumhare saath.....

he said trying to convey to her that he is there for her, and they both can overcome this pain together.

With this, avni could not control her emotions, and she shattered down completely in front of neil...

Avni (crying) :  Neil nahi hoga mujhse....ye dard mujhe andar se khaye jaa rha hain...main...main jee nhi paa rhi hun....mera...mera dam ghutta hai neil.....mera dam ghutta hai.... she said after holding his shirt tightly in her grip, while she shattered down completely.

Neil looked at her and he starts getting nervous.

Neil : Avni....avni sambhalo khudko...he said cupping her face and tried to wipe her flowing tears.

For a moment neil just forgot his own pain, and start getting worried for avni.....as avni's condition started getting worse.

Soon she started breathing heavily....as she was having panick attacks.

Neil widened his eyes in shock, and held her protectively, surrounding his arms around her.

Avni (breathing heavily) : N...neil...pl...please...please mere bache ko vapis le aao...please......please mere bete ko vapis le aoo... avni starts murmuring to neil in her partial unconsciousness

Neil : Avni ...avni calm down....you are having panick attacks.....just just breathe okay....i...i am here only.....he said and held her more closely against his chest.

Avni (breathing heavily) : Main...main nhi jee paa rhi uske bina....plzz neil....plzz use vapis le aao..
t...tum use vapis le aaoge na....b..bolo neil.....tum use vapis le aoge naa.....

Neil : bass avni....dont speak anything....just....just stay calm...okay...and breathe slowly....he rubbed her hands and carressed her face.

While she lost her balance and fell down completely, holding neil's shirt in her hands.

But neil held her on time and protected her from falling.

Neil got hell worried for her...

Neil : Avni....avni sambhalo khudko...sab thik ho jayega okay ....just breathe....slowly....okay...yes slowly....just breathe ....he tried controlling her breathes, and soon she started breathing normally...

She got back to normal....but her eyes were shutting down slowly...as she got exhausted and sleep took over her.

Neil slipped his another hand around her legs, and he picked her up in his arms.  He then took her to the bed and gently layed her down.

Avni's hand were still griped around his shirt, holding his shirt tightly.

As he layed her on the bed, her eyes were shut, and she dozzed off to sleep.

He then freed his shirt from her hands....and he gently carressed over her head.

He turned around to leave when avni held his hand and start whispering iin sleep......

Avni : Neil..please mujhe chodke mat jao....please....mujhe...tum..tumhari zarurat hai...
please mujhe...mujhe chodke mat jao......she was murmering in sleep,

Neil sighed and looked at her with concern.

"Mom was right, she needs me....but itni ziddi hai ki kabhi kahegi nhi...." he thought to himself, while looking at her sleeping.

He came forward, slowly carressed her hairs, placed a soft kiss on her forehead and then he layed down next to her.

Avni felt him beside her,and she moved closer to him. She was still in sleep when she clutched his shirt again, and placed her head on his chest.

Avni : Neil please mere paas hi rehna...mujhe...mujhe chodke mat jana...." she said whispereing in a very low voice.

Neil smiled and caressed her face....

(Though unconsciously , but atleast she confessed that she needs him.)

Neil : nahi jaunga avni....main yahi hun...tumhare paas....he slowly whispered to her...and placed a kiss on her forehead.

He then slipped his arms around her, and held her closer, and she slept peacefully in his embrace, while neil kept looking at her.

Avni didnt knew, but she had this peaceful sleep, after almost a month.

She didn't slept properly since she has distanced herself from neil.

..............

Next morning.

Avni got up in morning. She slowly opened her eyes, and looked around when she found neil sleeping next to her, while her head was rested at his chest, and his arms were holding her closely into his chest.

She then remembered the last night, when she shattered in front of neil, and then she had panic attack, after which she didnt remember anything.

She looked at neil as he was sleeping. She slowly tried to get up, but this in turn disturbs neils sleep and he opened his eyes instantly.

Avni instantly looked away as she tried to steal eyes from him.

While neil removed his arms from around her and sat on the bed, after which avni also sat on the bed.

Neil then looked at her, as she was not meeting his eyes.

She was behaving strangely when he looked at her and said..

Neil : It's okay avni...pati hi hu tumhara....or kal raat ko you were not feeling well...and i didn't felt like leaving you...so i slept here only.

Avni : Neil vo...vo main...mujhe jana hai....she got up from bed and left to the washroom.

Neil sat there and thought to himself.....

"Main ye kaise bhul gaya avni....ki tum kitni ziddi ho.....or tum ye kabhi accept nhi krogi ki tumhe meri zarurat hai.....

Lekin itna toh main samajh gya hun...ki tumhe meri zarurat hain...Or tumhe iss dard se bahar lana, ab meri zimmedari hai...

Ab agar tum chahogi bhi....toh bhi main tumhe khud se dur nhi hone dunga...Never... !

**************

So guys

How is this update ?

Please give your reviews....?

Thanks much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 693 15
Story of a boy "Neil" who lost his family due to a misunderstanding but maybe "it happened for the best".. Neil finds Avni who gives him the love tha...
125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
93K 8.9K 40
What happens when you accidentally married A person whom you hate... Will hate turns to love. ❤😘
25.5K 3.4K 96
What happens when a cute ,bubbly , innocent , confused girl falls in love with two handsome boys ?