Gamer of the Sand

由 Undeadhdez

[Author on Hiatus] (Naruto x Gamer) After a young man slips down a set of wet stairs and snaps his neck, he's... 更多

Starting Up
So Many Changes
Exploration & Education
Prodigy
Ninja Studies
Hidden Dungeon
Info Card (Not A Chapter)
Chūnin Exams
Survival Test
Graduation
First Mission
Battle Ready
Demon Of The Sand
To Konoha
End Results
Back To The Dungeon
Timeline Shifting
Proctor

New Jinchūriki

9.2K 305 293
由 Undeadhdez

Right after my meeting with Shukaku, my body shot straight up. My breathing was heavy, sweat rolling down my forehead and stomach feeling weak.

Being aware of having something inside me makes me sick. It's like touching an unknown liquid in the dark and being unable to identify it. You know its there, but you don't like the feeling of it on your body. I woke up in my mother's bed and threw up right in it.

I can't believe I'm the host of a tailed beast. System explain! Why has my existence brought such a huge change?

[The body you currently possess was going to be a still birth, because of that change you have been chosen as the new jinchūriki instead of Gaara.]

Gaara, shit what's going to happen to him? Without Shukaku his mother won't die, he won't get his powers and powers over the sand!

I guess....he'll be able to live a normal life now that I contain Shukaku. He'll finally get that family he's always wanted, except without Naruto in his life.

Gaara is still my favorite character, even if he did get that stupid haircut in Boruto. I managed to calm myself down enough to think straight.

Its gonna suck during my early years, but the benefits from the title is amazing in the long run. It'll help me improve faster than usual.

In the middle of thinking, I hear the bedroom door open and he walked in.

Jojao : "Ah you're finally awake"

This guy....I'm gonna kill him one day. I don't care if he's the assistant of the Kazekage, he's gonna die by my hands!

He walks up to me, I grab the nearest object within reach and chuck it at him. It was a pillow unfortunately. He lets it hit him and pretends to take damage.

Jojao : "Ah! You got me, I'm dead...blrg"

He falls to the floor and lies down on his back motionless. Stop trying to play with me asshole. I'll never forgive you for doing this to me. I grab a nearby lamp and fling it at its head, dealing some actual damage.

*Crash*

-17 Hp

Jojao : "Ah! Fuck! Shit!"

The lamp shatters to pieces and he clutches his now bleeding head. Quickly standing up, Jojao leaves the room to patch himself up and I climb off the bed.

I can't turn the damn doorknob, not even on my damn tippy toes. I jump repeatedly and manage to grab the knob with both hands.

I walk out and find Jojao wrapping gauze around his head. He sees me and looks annoyed.

Jojao : "Kazuki, you shouldn't throw things at people, you could really hurt someone"

Yeah, that's what I was going for jackass.

Shukaku : 'Nice shot brat, got him bleeding so easily'

That voice...

Kazuki : 'Thank you Shukaku'

When he finally finished, Jojao takes a deep breath and gives me a serious look.

Jojao : "I know you're mad, but when you get older you'll understand my decision to make you the host of the One Tail"

Oh ho ho I understand, I just don't like that it involved me. I'm still gonna kill you, nothing will ever change my mind.

Jojao : "As of today, I've stepped down from my role as the Kazekage's Chief Aide to train you in mastering the Sand Spirit's power"

What? No! I don't want you home all the time. Just disappear for most of my life, it's all you're good for!

6 Months Later

I hate this. I mean I'm glad for the massive increase in points, but being home schooled by Jojao is irritating. He thinks that just because we're spending so much time together, its a chance for us to bond and reconcile for sealing the tailed beast inside me. Still haven't forgiven that asshole.

Speaking of Shukaku, he and I have been...getting used to each other's presence. My first night with him, he told me about his ability to take over my body when I slept and threatened to destroy the village. Luckily for me, I don't need sleep.

He called me out on this and 185 days later, I still haven't slept a wink. I just told him a lie about it being inherited from my mom, who has yet to come back. This only made my hatred for Jojao increase.

Mother was always overprotective and wouldn't even think about sealing Shukaku inside me. Jojao no doubt sent her on a mission just to keep her away from me. This was planned and I can't wait to tell her so she can dump his ass.

Anyway, today's my second birthday and I got the level up.

[Happy Birthday!]

Name : Kazuki Inei
Level : 2
EXP : 0/400
Age : 2 Years
Title(s) : Suna's Jinchūriki
HP - 238 (+47.6/min)
CP - 546 (+27.3/min)
Control - 14% Wind - 10% Earth - 6% Magnet - 6%
STR - 19
DEX - 13
VIT - 17
AGI - 9
INT - 26
WIS - 15
CC - 16
LCK - 5

Points - 5
Ryo - 0

Looks like I was right. The day before I had put 5 points into CC and when I got the 8 points from leveling up, it increased my control by 6% instead of 4%.

That 40% increase to max chakra is also a big help. Now I know why Naruto was able to summon so many shadow clones. If only he had better control, he'd be a beast.

Hmm, I wonder if being the host of different tailed beasts has even greater benefits. I suppose it doesn't matter, we're all in the same boat in a couple of years. The Akatsuki will come for me eventually and I need to be ready.

I know all their names, appearances, abilities and weaknesses so I'll stand a chance. Nagato will be the hardest because of the Rinnegan so I should prepare for him exclusively. If I take his eyes, Kaguya won't be resurrected and I'll have the strongest abilities in Naruto.

Speaking of eyes, Jojao finally showed me his. Last week, he ordered me to do something and I refused to do it. He grabbed me and with his wrist so close, I pulled out one of mom's kunai from my inventory and went for an artery.

I almost had him, but his eyes....they changed. His iris transformed from red to indigo and the pupil exploded outwards to form an eight point star.

The seal on my stomach lit up and unleashed a series of painful bursts throughout my muscles and internal organs. My stomach felt like it was being stabbed by numerous needles, my muscles convulsed like crazy and my brain felt like it was getting put through a blender. I screamed bloody murder while he shouted...

Jojao : "You forced me to do this Kazuki! You have only yourself to blame!"

I didn't know what it was. All I could do is wait for him to finish. He kept it up for 30 seconds until releasing his hold and immediately looking regretful.

Jojao : "Please don't make me hurt you Kazuki. You're the only family I have left"

He didn't force me to do the thing, I just went to my room and stayed quiet the rest of the night. I asked Shukaku about it, but he didn't know much...

Shukaku : 'Been a while since I've seen those eyes'

Kazuki : 'What are they? What did he do to me?'

Shukaku : 'The Kurofūgan, eyes belonging to the Kurogiri clan who once hailed from the Land of Fire'

Kazuki : 'Kurogiri? Why are they so dangerous?'

Shukaku : 'Their eyes are special, they have the ability to reinforce or even disable seals within their eyesight. If one came near a Jinchūriki, they could unleash the tailed beast on a village without warning, hence why they are so dangerous'

That....makes sense. Seals are the only thing keeping the tailed beasts under control. If someone showed up being able to disable them without trouble, they'd be hunted down and killed.

I decided to keep my heritage a secret. Don't want a bounty on my head so early in my life. And while I did learn about my eyes, I didn't complete the quest to gain them.

I might need more information and unfortunately Shukaku doesn't know much because he don't care. Jojao is my only source, so I'll need to coax it out of him somehow. Sigh...what a pain.

Anyway, the whole time I've been cooped up inside the apartment I've done nothing but study. Jojao must've finally realized I wasn't normal and taught me more than shapes and colors.

While he's a pathetic excuse for a father, he's not dumb. I studied most of the day and spent the night talking with Shukaku. He wanted me to go out and kill someone, but Jojao put seals around the entire place so he'd wake up immediately if I try.

Instead I just asked what he liked, did he have any preference on the mindscape he's living in, just things you ask when you what to know more about someone like him. He just brushed me off. We're gonna get along just fine.

I managed to get his rep down to -90, but he still hates me. I'm guessing this guy only thinks I'm after his chakra. Well I am, but with the System helping me I'll make it on my own if need be.

1 Year Later

Today is the first time in a while that I've been allowed outside. Jojao was of course present throughout my exploration and didn't allow a second to myself. My stroll around the village was met with looks of fear and resentment.

Guess they were told about Shukaku and I'm the new Gaara, except I don't randomly kill people. I felt their icy glares pierce my soul, this is what Naruto and Gaara went through growing up.

Jojao : "Don't let their stares bother you Kazuki. You're different from them"

Kazuki : "I know, all they can do is stare. I can kill them all if I wanted to"

People gasp and back away from me. If people are gonna be dicks I'll be the monster they make me out to be. Jojao however disagrees...

Jojao : "You shouldn't say things like that Kazuki"

Kazuki : "Why? These people don't care about me, so why should I care about them?"

Jojao : "Because these people are our family, we all live in Suna together"

Kazuki : "Family doesn't glare at family, the only one I called family is mom and she's dead"

Yes that's right, she and four other guards died a couple weeks after my second birthday. Ninjas from Iwa attacked the guard tower and stole everything.

I witnessed her body get cremated before my eyes, don't want Kabuto to resurrect her during the war just in case I fail. I've since kept her ashes stored in my inventory, a symbol reminding me each day that I hate Jojao.

On that subject, he decided to train me in chakra control. I'll put up with him so long as he helps me get better. We came to the local market and purchased a couple pounds of paper. Said it'll help me waste less chakra.

We came home with several stacks of paper, ink, brushes and numerous learning books. I also snatched a few skills books because I can.

Cooking, Level 1 (0%)
- Turn a variety of ingredients into delectable consumables that provide various effects on consumption. The higher the skill, the better the effect.
+2% Bonus Effect.

Leatherworking, Level 1 (0%)
- The art of using skin to create leather and develop armor, runes and bags.
+5% Bonus to all items created with leather.

Tracking, Level 1 (0%)
- Use your keen eyes to find tracks of animals.
Tracks glow blue during the day and gold during the night.
Current Tracking:
Desert Hare
Cottontail Rabbit

I would've stolen more but there wasn't anything useful and we had to leave. Jojao starts the session by cutting up some papers into several squares.

Jojao : "What I'm about to teach you is called [Paper Sticking], by putting a piece of paper to your forehead and holding it with chakra like so..."

He holds the square to his forehead perfectly.

Jojao : "You'll understand the basics on concentration"

He hands me several pieces and tells me to try which I do. The paper slid right off my forehead, far too many times to count in fact.

Jojao : "Don't worry, you'll get it with time so just keep practicing"

Pressing another square to my forehead, I hold it with my finger until I grasp it with my chakra. I imitate the peace of mind technique I learned from the Art of Tranquility book and keep my focus entirely on a single point of my forehead.

I feel a string of energy attach itself to the paper and I let my finger go. The square sticks for a good five seconds before flying forward with great force.

Jojao : "Yeah, now you're getting it, good work. You also need to pour less chakra or else the paper will fly right off"

So I'm using too much chakra huh? Okay, I try to repeat my previous action but the paper slips off again.

Jojao : "Now you're using too little, find the right amount and-"

Kazuki : "Sshhh!"

He zips it, locks it and puts it in his pocket. I've already felt too much and too little, now I just need to equalize the sensations. I put one more square and hold it for a good 30 seconds, granting me the skill.

Ping!

[You have created a new skill by repeated actions!]

Paper-Sticking, Level 1 (0%)
-Use chakra to hold a piece(s) of paper onto your body. Helps with concentration.
CP cost : 30/min per piece
+2 permanent CC per level

Damn, that's a pretty heavy cost. That would be about 53.4 a minute to keep it up.

CP - 1,108
Control - 22%

I have enough, but still...

Jojao : "You did it. Good job Kazuki"

Shukaku : 'Ugh, does he ever shut up? All this praise is making me sick'

Kazuki : 'You and me both'

All through the night, I continued practicing the [Paper-Sticking] skill. By morning, I managed to increase it to level 4.

Paper-Sticking, Level 4 (18.92%)
-Use chakra to hold a piece(s) of paper onto your body.
CP cost : 25.5/min per piece
+2 permanent CC per level

CC - 32

Going by what I know, if the skill ends at level 10 I'll gain 20 points of CC. This skill is my top priority right now, but wait...

The skill says per piece, does that means I can use multiple paper squares at the same time?

I place three squares on my forehead at the same time and hold it. The skill may have increased faster, but I had to drop it to avoid chakra exhaustion. I heard what happens, don't want to deal with that shit.

So while I waited from my chakra to recover, I spoke with Shukaku in his new home.

Kazuki : 'Are you enjoying the change in scenery'

Shukaku : '*scoff* I never asked you to change the place'

Instead of the dark cave he's used to, I changed my mindscape to that of a desert. Make it feel like home even though he's trapped. Saw his rep go up by 5 but its still at -70, I'm getting to the big lug.

Kazuki : 'Hey Shukaku"

Shukaku : 'What do you want brat?'

Kazuki : 'Where did you come from?'

.....

Shukaku : 'What does it matter, I'm trying to sleep here'

Kazuki : 'Its just that, mom told me everyone has a mom and dad so I was wondering where are yours?'

He goes silent. Probably trying to find an easy explanation without revealing anything about the Sage of Six Paths. Or just preparing to shout at me.

Shukaku : 'IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE I CAME FROM! DON'T BUG ME WITH DUMB QUESTIONS LIKE THAT!'

Yup. He buries himself in the sand and only leaves his tail sticking out. I shouldn't push this is discussion anymore, don't want the guy to hate me. I'll let him tell me about it on his own time.

Then it came...the Third Shinobi World War. It happened a few weeks later when Iwa suddenly invaded Ishigakure and scurried its way into the Land of Wind. Jojao was called out to fight and I was informed that I'll be brought to a temple outside Sunagakure.

Without Jojao to reinforce the seal and keep me under control, this was the only option. The Third Kazekage himself decided this and came to witness me get locked up.

Sobek : "Make sure that monster knows its place, we don't want it walking around freely"

The seals light up and give me a powerful shock, enough to stun me and keep me down if I resist. He continues to demoralize me while Jojao double checks the seals.

Jojao : "I'm sorry its come to this Kazuki, the moment I come back we'll go home and have a nice little party"

Sobek : "Let's hurry, we're needed on the battlefield. Iwa ninja have been spotted in the sixth district"

Jojao : "Yes Lord Third"

Wow, not even gonna defend your child when he's being insulted, father of the year right here. The Kazekage gives me one more disgusted look and exits the temple. Just before leaving, Jojao asks me if I want anything before he leaves and there was only one thing...

Kazuki : "Tell me about the Kurogiri clan"

There weren't any guards nearby so I knew it was alright to ask him. Jojao's eyes went wide a couple seconds before letting out a sigh.

Jojao : "I see, the One Tail told you about my eyes-"

Kazuki : "His name is Shukaku, it's bad enough you only see him as a weapon, the least you do is say his real name"

[+3 rep with Shukaku!]

Jojao : "Right. I suppose its only fair to tell you about our people"

He went on to explain how our clan came from the Land of Fire. During the Warring States Period, our clan was at war with the Hyuga and Uzumaki clans. We were masters of the seals and we fought the Uzumaki for that title. The Hyuga were only our enemies because of a territory dispute that raged on for far too long.

When the head of Senju clan, Hashirama married Mito Uzumaki, every clan under Konoha's influence went against us. Using the powers of the Kurofūgan, they released the seal holding the Nine Tails inside Mito, where she went on a rampage and fought against her fellow denizens. 

They tried fleeing to other countries, but when word got out they could release seals on Jinchūriki, they were hunted down like animals.

Clan members eventually went into hiding and only resurfaced to destroy Uzushiogakure, in which they were successful. This event killed a majority of the clan leaving Jojao as the only survivor. He settled down in Suna using a different last name and befriended the Third Kazekage, where he eventually passed his seed with mother.

Jojao : "And that's everything about us, now I really must go, I'll answer any questions you have after I come back"

3rd POV

Stepping outside the temple, Jojao approaches Sobek who's speaking with a ninja named Rasa. He notices his friend coming and orders the ninja to report to the council. The red haired ninja vanishes and Sobek looks at Jojao.

Sobek : "How did it go?"

Jojao : "Kazuki's finally asking about the clan, didn't think he'd want anything to do with me after what I did"

Sobek : "Maybe he's finally opening up to you, I apologize for being unable to divert his anger towards myself, I didn't want your son to blame you for a decision made by the council"

Jojao : "It is alright, I think Kazuki and the One.....Shukaku are getting along"

The temple doors close with the only things visible are Kazuki and his now glowing indigo eyes.

Kazuki POV

[Mission Complete!]
E-rank : The Eyes

Rewards
1. 300 EXP
2. Kurofūgan

Kurofūgan, Level 1 (0%)
- The dōjutsu kekkei genkai of the Kurogiri clan. Translates to Black Seal Eye.
Cost : 100 CP to activate + 200 CP/min
Abilities :
Seal Reading & Detection
XXX
XXX

My vision is immediately dyed a light violet color. The seals on the walls, ceiling and floor are glowing light blue and I could read everything Jojao had put down, even the ones outside the temple.

Life Sensing Seal, A-rank

Detection Seal, A-rank

Detect Heat Seal, B-rank

Chakra Suppression, A-rank

Fire Suppression, B-rank

Earth Suppression, B-rank

Water Suppression, B-rank

Wind Suppression, B-rank

Lightning Suppression, B-rank

Heavy Force Seal, A-rank

Pulling out a kunai from my inventory, I use the blade to reflect my glowing eyes.

Shukaku : 'Well look at that, the brat's got a pair sealing eyes. Why don't you go ahead and pop open that annoying seal of ours'

Kazuki : 'I can't reinforce or deactivate seals yet, all I could do is detect and read them'

Shukaku : 'Ah useless!'

I have the eyes now, but I don't know how to make them stronger. I'm reading the seals but the level isn't increasing. Guess I need to use them on enemy seals.

Either way, now that I've gain these eyes I'll become a target once I'm well known. Just one more year and I'll unlock the dungeon. Now, what to do to pass the time hmm...

Kazuki : 'Hey Shukaku, wanna play a game?'

Shukaku : 'Bug off!'

1 Year Later

Shukaku : 'What the hell kind of plot twist is that!? How can the kid be an alien?!'

Kazuki : 'I didn't expect it either but its true, he was sent to Earth as a baby to destroy all its inhabitants and sell the planet for profit, but when he bonked his head he forgot all about it'

Shukaku : 'So what happened next?'

Kazuki : 'Well his older brother kidnaps his son and the warrior is forced to work with the Demon King's spawn because even together they don't stand a chance'

Kazuki : 'The two are easily beaten but the Demon King's spawn has a technique that can kill the alien invader so while the warrior keeps his brother busy, the demon charges an attack from his finger and-'

Story time is interrupted by a loud gong echoing through my sandy prison. Guess its lunch time. I stand up and approach the drop off while Shukaku groans at the suspense. He's been imprisoned for so long, hearing stories from my previous world really gets him interested.

Our bond has increased dramatically the past year. He still acts high and mighty, but I've learned to get past that and treat him as an equal. Which is all the Tanuki wants from people, not seen or treated as a weapon.

One Tail Shukaku, The Sand Spirit
Level - 136
Rep - -20 [Prison Mate]

Yup, I'm his prison pal. Both of us are locked up and feared by humans. I think that's the only reason we get along. That and he ain't got nowhere to be while I have a bunch of stories from my world to entertain us both.

When I approached the drop off, I was met with an unknown silhouette standing near the entrance. Beside him is one of my guards who decided to smack the bars to intimidate me. Except I know he's all talk, he's under strict orders not to talk to me for any reason.

As a joke, I stored paper and ink into my inventory and put up a sign that read...

'Do not disturb unless we're being invaded'

He didn't like that and got in trouble for allowing me to possess contraband, which they didn't find. The seals hadn't activated so I didn't technically break any rules. Anyway...

??? : "Kazuki, step away from the gate"

I do what I'm told and hear the gate unlock. A red haired male steps inside and looks at me with a stern expression. Now I know who it is.

Kazuki : "Why hello Rasa. What brings you to my lovely abode?"

Rasa : "That is Lord Fourth, boy"

Kazuki : "Oh I'm sorry your majesty, want me to bring out the red carpet and offer you a glass of water. Hope you like it straight from the toilet because that's all I got"

Guard : "Watch your tongue! Do not speak to Lord Fourth with such disrespect!"

Kazuki : "This is the first discussion I've had with the outside world, I could care less about formalities or your title. Besides, who are you to talk babysitter?"

Guard : "Why you-"

The Fourth raises his hand and stops the guard from speaking. The man growls and stomps away while cursing me and Shukaku out. Rasa looks back at me and by his facial expression, he's frustrated about something. Must be real important if he's willing to stop someone from insulting me.

And since he's the new Kazekage, Sasori already killed Sobek but what happened to Jojao?

Kazuki : "You want something from me, just tell me what it is so we don't waste each other's time"

Rasa : "Do you have something better to do then rotting in here?"

Kazuki : "I am trying to count every single grain of sand in here, that is until I was rudely interrupted and lost count at 250,379"

I'm glad I can speak in full sentences now. I have a lot of pent up sass that I need to just unleash.

Rasa : "I came to offer you a deal, as of three months ago the war has ended but our Daimyo has cut our funding and is-"

I raise my hand to stop him.

Kazuki : "Since you're the Fourth Kazekage, I'm to assume the Third died in battle?"

Rasa : "Unfortunately, Sobek has gone missing and we have no leads"

Kazuki : "And Jojao? I would expect his Chief Aide to be by his side at all times"

Rasa : "He was sent to the sixth district to combat ninjas from Kumo, he suffered a major injury and is expected to be blind for the rest of his life"

Pfft.

Shukaku : '*chuckles* Oh how the tables have turned'

Rasa : "Because our strongest ninja has vanished, our Daimyo has-"

Kazuki : "He decided we're too weak and choose to outsource all your jobs to Konoha because its cheaper and has a higher chance of success, so in order to show that Sunagakure can be just as effective you want to improve the current ninjas you have instead of adding more. And in what better way to show off the Suna's power by making its Jinchūriki a shinobi, did I get that right?"

The look on his face made it all too obvious. He looked a little bothered that I knew everything, but my info gathering skills are not his top priority, at the moment.

Rasa : "If you agree to join the Academy and become a shinobi, I'll allow you to roam around the village until your promote to genin"

Kazuki : "Who'll be watching me?"

Rasa : "You'll be under extreme observation by a retired ANBU Captian during that time"

Kazuki : "And if I refuse?"

Rasa : "It would be in your best interest if you didn't"

Hmm...

Rasa, The Fourth Kazekage
Level - 87
Rep - -45 [Acquaintance]

He's only a slightly bit stronger than Jojao. Unfortunately, I don't gain anything from being cheeky and refusing his offer. Besides, I'm getting bored in here.

Kazuki : 'Any suggestions Shukaku? This choice does involve you'

Shukaku : 'I'd rather be outside than this dark cage, just become a shinobi and get us out of here'

If I had asked him this last year, he wouldn't have care and told me to shove it. Good to see he cares about my well being too. But I still had an important question...

Kazuki : "What if I were graduate early?"

Rasa : "It doesn't change, the moment you become a genin you'll be treated as a man"

[Mission Alert!]
C-rank : The Prodigy

Objectives
Graduate the Academy early

Bonus
1. Graduate before Age 10
2. Graduate before Age 8

Rewards
1. 3000 EXP
2. Title : Genin
3. A-rank Accessory

Bonus
1. A-rank Equipment
2. Random Skill Scroll

Kazuki : "Alright, I accept your offer. So what happens now?"

Rasa : "Tomorrow morning, your observer will come to pick you up and bring you to your assigned housing. Should you fail the academy, you'll spend the rest of your days here. Trapped and alone. You're dismissed"

I watch him turn around and leave through the closing temple doors. I need to be careful around that one, he's an idiot in terms of long time solutions.

Dicks also forgot to feed me. Oh well, I return to my usual sitting area and wait for midnight...

Ping!

[Happy Birthday!]

Name : Kazuki Inei
Level : 4
EXP : 0/800
Age : 4 Years
Title(s) : Suna's Jinchūriki
HP - 456 (+91.2/min)
CP - 1,108 (+110.8/min)
Control - 34% Wind - 30% Earth - 26% Magnet - 26%
STR - 24
DEX - 17
VIT - 19
AGI - 13
INT - 36
WIS - 22
CC - 48
LCK - 4

Points - 5
Ryo - 0

[Congratulations on reaching level 4!]
[Here is your reward!]

[You have obtained Skill : Instant Dungeon]
[You have obtained Skill : Escape Dungeon]

Ping!

[Would you like to enter the Instant Dungeon : Floor 1?]
[Yes/No]

Passive Abilities

Health Regen - 20% (+5% Base Regen) (+15% from Title)
Chakra Regen - 10% (+5% Base Regen) (+5% from WIS)

Skill Study Bonus - 11% (+5% Base) (+6% from INT)

Control Per Level - 12% (4% Base) (+8% from CC)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

313K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
403K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
579K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...