Never Broke Again๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ (Nba Yo...

By pytxnike

ยฉ2020 All Right Reserved. No parts of this book shall be used in any form without the writers permission. Ins... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
NOT AN UPDATE!
6.
Characters๐Ÿ˜
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
New Characterโค๏ธ
12.
13.
14.
15.
๐Ÿ’•
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
๐Ÿ’š
26.
Extra characters๐ŸŒˆ
27.
28.
29.
30.
Recognition ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

16.

799 15 4
By pytxnike

~Same Day~
•8am•

Kiara POV

I woke up and saw it was 8 in the morning, Fredo was still asleep and he looked so peaceful.

I just to lay and watch him sleep but we had a doctors appointment and I know we were going to be late if we didn't start to get ready now.

"Babe wake up" I gently shook him.

He rolled over and mugged me, "Mane get off of me, lemme sleep".

"Fredo get the hell up now and get ready for this appointment" I started getting irritated at this point cause it was a 30 minute drive and I didn't want to be late.

"Bitch what fucking appointment? You pregnant?" He looked at me with curiosity.

Didn't I- ok no we need to get this boy a psychiatric evaluation like yesterday.

"I'm not pregnant. But you need to be at the doctors office at 9 so get ready"

I didn't wait for a response, I turned and walk to the bathroom doing my hygiene stuff.

Then getting Armani ready to come with us.

Kentrell POV

"BABY MAMAAAA" I called out Tia.

I was sitting in the third row in her dads private jet and she was walking up and down the isle making sure everyone was good.

"What boy, don't you see I'm busy?" She snapped back, I got up and grabbed her throat gently but had a firm grip.

"Who you talking to like tha guh?"

I don't know what's up with her this morning but what she not about to do is snap on me because she frustrated, must've forgotten who daddy was.

"Ian mean for it to come out like that Kentrell" she said with attitude still laced in her voice.

I looked at her and licked my lips, " I like how you say my name ma"

She playfully rolled her eyes and giggled, "Sit down I have to check on my momma"

"Our momma don't be tryna keep ha for yourself and don't worry you sit I'll go check on her."

She nodded and took a seat besides where I was sitting.

I walked to the middle of the jet where her mom was sitting at.

"You good mama?" I asked her.

She had her hands in her lap and she looked worried.

"Yeah, I'm good just don't like planes" she faked a smile and I could see that wasn't the real problem so I took a seat beside her.

"Mama, you know you can speak to me right?" I held her hand for reassurance.

"Ok Kentrell, please don't tell Tia and Destiny but I know who is after us." When she said that I automatically piped up cause I was gonna kill whoever it was.

"Aight, who it be?"

"Fredo but everyone in his trap calls him Von, I don't know why but that's what they call him. Saint been trying to get more info on him but nobody know much more than what we already know, which is he has a kid and a girl friend name Kiara"

Hearing Kiara name with this situation just made me more upset, she still fucking with an opp, I want that girl head and I ain't stopping till both her and Fredo 6ft under.

"Mama, don't worry you know me and the gang gon protect y'all plus we leaving so they won't know where we at"

I gave her a hug and started walking up to where me and Tia seats were.

I slid in right beside Tia and kissed her cheek. My baby looked worried and I ain't need that.

"What's wrong b?" I looked at her cause she didn't even acknowledge my presence.

"The jet suppose to been took off, and I haven't heard nothing from the pilots saying if we are delayed and I have this feeling something bad gon happen"

If it's one thing Sherhonda taught me, it was to trust a gut feeling so if she said she feel like something bad gon happen imma investigate.

"Aye b stay right here imma go check what happening with the pilot aight?"

"Ok" she responded.

I got up and looked back at the gang and nodded, they nodded back indicating that everyone was strapped.

I turned around and walked towards the cockpit of the jet and knock on the door so the pilot could open up.

When the door opened I saw someone who didn't look like Mr.Walker who was our pilot.

"Who you be?" I asked

"Mr. Walker, how may I help you?" he responded back, now this nigga done lied to my face.

Okay bet he ain't finna lie no more.

"Ohh, sorry I didn't realize it was you, can you help me with a seat back here please"  I played off cause something ain't right.

"Sure" I let him walk in front of me.

"What row Mr. Gaulden?" how he know who I be?

I stood up and he stood up also, "How you know my name?" I asked.

"Uhhh... I'm required to know all my passengers name"

"Oh okay, last row on the left"

This nigga thinks I'm slow, while we was passing I give the boys a nod and gestured to the girls to hide. Tia looked at me and at the 'pilot' and basically ask a question with her facial expression "who that?" I just gestured "idk" and she went and hid under the seat.

When we got to the back he turned around and looked startled.

All the boys were behind of me, "Now imma ask you one moe time, how you know my name?"

"Sir, I told you it is protocol to know your name" he still tried to be convincing.

I grabbed him and pushed him against the bathroom door, " Lemme tell you something real quick, I know who is Mr. Walker and he ain't you now my family, mother in law and wife is on this motherfucking jet and you making me cuss early in tha morning so again imma ask you calmly, WHO.....THE......FUCK......IS YOU!" he was getting me aggravated at this point and I didn't want lil top out right now.

"My my name is Demaine" the little bitch stuttered.

"Demaine, who sent you?" I asked calmly.

"Von." Remembering what mama said earlier about people at his trap calling Fredo Von just irked a nerve in me.

My eyes started twitching and next thing I know was Lil Top took over.

Tia POV

I was laying on the floor trying to cover myself underneath the seats but I couldn't fit all the way in.

I heard Kentrell talking to the person who just admitted they wasn't the pilot.

"Lil top back bitch" Kentrell spat before I heard gun shots.

I peeked out from under the seat and looked back where they were and say the Demaine boy and the floor with a whole bunch of bullet holes in him.

When Kentrell turned around he looked at me and his eyes were pitch black, he explained the Lil Top situation to me and he said that he wouldn't hurt me but I would still get scared when it came out.

I went back hiding under the seats and tears left my eyes, I was scared because I've seen what Kentrell, I mean Lil Top do to people and I couldn't help but think if he would do that to me.

I continued weeping silently with my eyes closed and I felt someone pick me up.

I opened my eyes and Kentrell had me in his lap hugging me.

"You safe baby, I promise" he said kissing my forehead.

" I know I am but whenever Lil Top would come out I just get a little scared you know" I said into his chest.

"I told you he would never hurt you" he sat me up to look in his eyes.

I looked at him and sighed, " I know you said that but suppose one day something bad happens and it's out of your control"

He pulled my face towards his and kissed me shortly before saying , " Baby on my grandma Alice grave I would never hurt you or let anything bad happen to you ok"

I nodded and hugged him.

"Ok lovebirds, we need to find somebody to fly this bitch out and get that stank ass body from back there" KD said.

"I could fly the jet but I'm not touching no dead body" my mom said.

"Aunty since when you can fly a jet?" Destiny took the question right out my mouth.

"I'm with the biggest kingpin in the state he taught me to do whatever there is to be done, I could also sail a ship"

(A/N: ion know what you say when you operating the ship for it to move so yeah😂❕)

"Dang ma, you really tha G" Three said coming up behind my mom smirking.

"Nuh uh, imma tell my daddy if you try anything" I said to him and everyone but me was laughing.

"Ain't nothing funny, why y'all clowns laughing?" I asked with a straight face.

"Cause you sound like a five year old going to tattle because someone took your lollipop" Destiny said in between laughs.

"Yea ok, y'all get that nasty ass body from in hea and let's go" I said getting off Kentrell cause he literally had tears in his eyes while laughing, this niggas got me messed up.

"Stop cussing" my mom said now with a straight face.

I nodded and looked out the window.

"Aww my baby butt hurt huh?" Kentrell said hugging me from behind.

I looked back at him and mugged him, "Aint nobody butt hurt y'all just laugh at shii that ain't even funny" cause now I'm irritated.

He smacked his lips and said, "Gimme a kiss guh" I pecked his lips and turned back towards the window.

"That ain't no kiss, come gimme a proper one before I take you to tha back"

This boy nasty.

I turned and was going to give him another peck but he grabbed my face deepening it.

"Aight that's enough" Kendall said passing with Three as they took the body outside the jet.

I didn't even remember he was here.

______________________________________________

This is one of my longest chapters😫
I'm trying to give y'all enough chapters cause I know imma be gone for long periods of a time.

😭I still can't believe I be updating on wattpad but can't post a new YouTube video as yet.

Subscribe to my YouTube though: They Envy Nike

Word count:1761

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner โค๏ธ
481 52 4
โ˜†๐˜๐ฎ๐ฏ๐ซ๐š๐ฃ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฑ ๐Š๐ข๐š๐ซ๐š ๐Ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จโ˜† ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.1K 290 15
[One Piece ร— X-Men] Tension between humans and mutants only grows by the day.... From both sides there are those who cause trouble, souring relation...