WHAT IF...? ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

IPKKND 9th Anniversary Special OS More

Part1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18 (Last Part)

Part 15

6.6K 349 21
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 15

Payal couldn't understand what just happened. She was shocked to the core. How could she think that someone may kidnap her sister? There is no reason for her to think so. An innocent girl from a conservative family is unable to think anything about it. She was paralyzed.

The auto driver shouted at her,

"Hey girl, who are they....? They are taking your sister."

Before Payal making herself up, the car vanished from her sight. She ran here and there, not getting anything. Tears rolled from her eyes.

"Call your parents or someone and say what happened." The auto driver yelled at her.

Payal rushed to the auto and took the mobile from the bag. She dialed Akash's number. Akash attended it with a smile. His smile washed off hearing her scream. Fear occupied his mind completely.

"Akashji...."

"Payaljiii.... What happened Payalji?"

"Khushi....."

"What happened to Khushiji? Is she all right?"

Akash's legs automatically started, moving towards Arnav's cabin.

"Akashji... a few people have kidnapped Khushi."

Akash reached Arnav's cabin by now.

"What? Who kidnapped Khushiji?" Akash shouted in shock which made Arnav jolt.

He stood, form the seat with a shocking expression. Arnav snatched the phone from Akash, without thinking of anything and spoke to Payal.

"I don't know Akashji"

"Payal...What happened?"

"Arnavji, someone intentionally made our auto tyre puncture. They dragged Khushi from the auto and took her with them."

"Who are they?"

"I don't know Arnavji. They were all wearing black pants and black color neckless T-shirts. They took Khushi in a car."

"Did you notice the car number?" he asked with extreme nervousness.

"No Arnavji...I couldn't understand anything at that time."

She thought something, looking at the auto driver.

"Bhaiya... did you see the car number?" she asked him.

The auto driver nodded NO.

"The driver also doesn't know the number, Arnavji"

"Where are you now?"

"I'm standing in the spot only, Arnavji."

"You wait there. We will come."

He rushed out, taking his car key. No need to say that Akash followed him. Arnav rode the car harshly like ever before. He and Akash reached the spot within a few minutes. They saw Payal crying badly, standing at the side of the road. The auto driver was still with her for her support. Arnav almost jumped from the car. He looked like a beast.

Payal rushed towards Akash and hugged him. She cried in his chest.

"I'm scared Akashji, I don't know what to do, what to say to Amma and Babuji. Don't know why they kidnapped Khushi and what they will do to her."

Arnav fisted his fingers. He doesn't know where to start as they were standing without a single clue.

"Bhai, I think someone should have done this to get money from us."

Arnav also thought the same. He nodded yes. But he won't sit until the kidnappers called him. He removed his phone to call the police. Before he did that, he received a call from Aman. Arnav disconnected the call and tried to dial the commissioner number. But Aman's call again interrupted him from doing that which made Arnav furious. Swiping the green indication, he shouted at Aman.

"Why the hell are you disturbing me? Can't you understand if I disconnect your call?"

"ASR... "

Arnav sensed more tension in Aman's voice. He decided to listen to him.

"It seems Shyam has been abducted a girl."

"Whaaaaat!"

"Just now I got the info from my source."

"Your source?" Arnav wondered.

"Have you forgotten ASR? You only asked me to trace him a few days ago. I have not stopped tracing him as you didn't ask me to stop doing that."

Arnav sighed in relief, hearing that.

"What your source told?"

"He has been abducted a girl through his men."

"Who is the girl?"

"I have not got the info yet, ASR."

"Where is Shyam keeping the girl?"

"She is in his place... in Indira Nagar."

"Send me the address."

"Yes, ASR..."

Arnav disconnected the call and called the commissioner. He conveyed the message and asked him to send the force to the address. The commissioner readily agreed to him.

Aman sent the address Arnav without delay. After sending it to the commissioner, the trio started towards the address.

Indira Nagar

We no need to say the girl who has been kidnapped by Shyam is none other than Khushi. Shyam smiled at Khushi whose mouth and hands were being tied up. He removed the cloth from her mouth.

"Why have you brought me here?"

"Don't ask silly questions Khushiji...don't you know why I brought you here?"

He smiled sarcastically

"Leave me, I want to go home."

"Forget about going back home Khushiji. You are going to be with me from here on." He said while untying her hands.

"It will never happen. Arnavji will find me soon." She said caressing her hand.

"Ohh really? Am I that stupid or what? My men are around this house guarding us. He will die if he even tried to put a toe inside the house."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you."

"Shut up... you filthy man. Stop daydreaming. I will never agree to it"

"Who is asking your permission? Am I? You have no idea how much I'm in love with you."

"Love my foot... I love only Arnavji."

Shyam bit his jaws in frustration.

"Even though you love him you won't accept him after we got married."

"I don't want to marry you."

"I'm sorry Khushiji... I'm in the situation to do something against your wish. I can't let someone marry you. Today is our wedding. You have to accept me as your husband. "

"No... it will never happen. I'm not a home-wrecker like you."

"Say anything Khushiji..." he smirked.

"Yeah... when did you care about other's feelings?" she said cutting him.

"I promise... I will really care about your feelings... after our marriage."

"You won't get a chance to care for my feelings. Before that, you will get caught. Mark my words."

"Are you challenging me?"

Khushi turned her face to the opposite side.

"Ok... I'm accepting your challenge. But... what if I don't get caught?"

Khushi was silent.

"Will you forget your Arnavji...?"

"It will happen only if I die."

Shyam took a step towards her angrily.

"Don't you dare come close to me."

"What will you do Khushiji? Will you kill me?"

"No... I will kill myself." She yelled with anger.

Shyam took a step towards Khushi and stopped hearing a THUD from outside.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1.1K 15
A short story on Arshi
50.4K 4.3K 60
Peep to know more .. based on Ipkknd
614K 27.2K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.
126K 6K 40
Arshi Story. A take on how Diwali night could have been a major turning point, bringing joy to everyone's life much sooner. Who will sacrifice? Who w...