More Than Friends || Moonbin...

By smiffy_

If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving me... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note
Ending || MB
Ending || EW
Afterword

Chapter Sixteen

625 23 3
By smiffy_

Saturday came by in a flash and I was now all dressed while waiting for Eunwoo to arrive. I looked at the time and saw it's 2:10 pm.

The doorbell rang and I immediately went downstairs. I checked my bag before opening the door to see if I brought everything I need. Then I opened the door.

"Hi Y/n." My eyes widened when I saw Moonbin in front of me instead of Eunwoo. "Why is there something in my face? You look like you've seen a ghost." He laughed.

"Oh nothing come in." I gestured my hand for Moonbin to go inside but he stayed outside. "No need. I just wanted to give Sanha his clothes back. This was from the day of the pool incident. Is Sanha here?" Moonbin asked.

"Wait. I'll just call him." I shouted Sanha's name and after a few seconds, he was already beside me. "Bin hyung what is it?" He asked.

"Here's your clothes Sanha. Thanks again." Moonbin hands Sanha his clothes and smiles. "No problem hyung, you can borrow from me anytime." Sanha told Moonbin.

"Oh but I got to go hyung. Bomin and I are playing and our team is losing." Sanha said worried as he hurriedly went back to his room.

I cleared my throat and faced Moonbin. "So, uh Moonbin I thought you have football practice today?" "I do. I just made a stop here to return Sanha's clothes then I'll go straight to practice."

"Okay." "My turn to ask a question." Moonbin said and My heart beated fast. "Why are all dressed up? Are you going somewhere?"

"Uh yeah, I am." I smiled nervously. I was afraid Moonbin might ask me who I'm going with so I stood there nervously while waiting for him to go.

Instead of asking another question, he just smiled and pinched my cheeks. "Don't forget about tomorrow, okay?" He smiled then left.

I closed the door and exhaled relieved when the doorbell rang again. I opened it and it was now Eunwoo. "You ready to go?" He said and I nodded.

Before going outside, I called out Sanha's name and asked him to lock the door. He came back running as he closes the door. He didn't even say hi to Eunwoo as he was in a hurry.

Eunwoo led me to his car and opened the door in the passenger seat and when I got in, he proceeds to go to the driver's seat.

While Eunwoo is driving, I couldn't help but ask him a question. "So where are we going?" "You just have to wait Y/n. You said you wanted me to experience new things and we're going there right now." He smiled.

A few minutes of car ride, we arrived at Everland Theme Park which is the largest theme park in South Korea.

We got out of the car and admired the view of the different types of rides displayed in front of us.

"Really a theme park?" I chuckled. "Well the last time I was here is the time when my brother is still alive and I haven't tried riding the rides that are fast since I didn't want to." Eunwoo said.

"But since now you're with me, I wanted to try riding those rides." He smiled. "I don't suppose you're scared of extreme rides, aren't you?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm not. But I'm afraid of heights though. But I still think it'll be okay because I won't notice it. I'll probably focus on the ride itself and not how high it is." I said.

I grabbed his hand and was about to go ride the rollercoaster when Eunwoo stopped me. "Wait. Can we ride the slow rides first before going to the fast and high ones?"

"Okay. If that's what you want." I replied and grabbed his hand once again. "Why don't we go there first?" I pointed to the so called, Everland Sky Way and Sky Cruise which is like a cable car that you can ride.

"Sure let's go with that." Eunwoo said and we went to the line to buy tickets. Once we are inside the ride, we looked down on the rides below us.

We can see the people that are laughing and having fun with their families. Screams can also be heard by those people who are riding those extreme rides and simply, happiness can be seen throughout the theme park.

The ride ended and the both of us got out. "Are you ready to go now?" I excitedly asked Eunwoo. "Not yet. We still have a lot of time so let's not rush." Eunwoo said nervous.

"Hey Eunwoo, don't be nervous. I promise you'll have the best time today." I said and he began getting less nervous. "Okay. Now let's go find some other rides."

"How about that one?" I asked Eunwoo while pointing to a ride called Gyro VR which is a ride but not that scary since they are using virtual reality. "Uhh. Okay?" Eunwoo said hesitantly but we still managed to go there.

We're now sitting on the ride with our VR goggles on when Eunwoo called me. "Y/n are you there?" "I'm here, why?" "It's too high." Eunwoo said partaining from the view that is displayed on the VR.

"Don't be afraid. It's not real." I said calming him but I didn't get a reply. I removed my goggles for a while and checked to see if Eunwoo was okay.

I saw him holding tightly on his seatbelt, shaking a bit. I held his hand and said, "Just hold my hand until it's over, okay?" He nodded and I put on my goggles back.

The whole ride was not that scary to be honest. Considering that it was not real. But I don't know if it's the same for Eunwoo as he let out a few screams while riding.

"Can we take a break first?" Eunwoo said panting after we got out of the ride. "You want to eat something? You look like you lost all your energy." Eunwoo nodded and we went to the nearest cotton candy stand.

The line was long so we waited. When were in the middle of the line Eunwoo calls me and said, "Can I go to the bathroom first? I'm not sure I'll be able to hold it off." "Go ahead. I'll just wait here." Eunwoo went to find the bathroom as I continued to wait in line.

A girl in front of me says she's tired so she left. After a few minutes, there were only like two people before me when the girl from earlier cuts back in line.

"Hey you're cutting in the line." I told the girl. "Well technically I didn't because I was here earlier." She said scoffing. "No, that's unfair you should go to the back of the line." I responded. "Uh no I don't need to do that." The girl replied back.

I was about to get mad and reply back to the girl when I heard Eunwoo talk from behind me, "Yeah she's right. You should go to the back of the line." His voice was serious, I remember the times that he was cold to me back then.

"What's your name pretty boy?" The girl's voice changes as she saw Eunwoo. I looked at the girl disgusted. Is she flirting with Eunwoo?

I looked over to Eunwoo and waited for his response when he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his and said, "I'm her boyfriend. Does that matter to you?"

The girl's expression changes as she got mad and stared at the both of us. "Whatever." She said and left.

Eunwoo lets go of my hand and turned to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I am. Thank you for saving me, again." "I told you, you don't need to thank me." Eunwoo said. Then we heard the seller from the cotton candy stand calling us as that it's out turn.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

We tried a lot of rides after that such as the Vikings where Eunwoo got sick after riding it.

"Last but not the least." I pointed to the rollercoaster which is called the T Express. Eunwoo gulped while looking at how high the ride is.

"You know, it's known as one of the most extreme rollercoasters in the world." I told Eunwoo while we are waiting in line.

"I'm not sure I can do this." Eunwoo said looking down at the floor. I hold his hand and began comforting him.

"Don't worry Eunwoo, it's just a single ride. It won't hurt us. And besides, you're the one who brought us here and told me that you wanted a new experience. Now is the perfect time for that."

His attention draws back to me. "You're right Y/n. I shouldn't be afraid." He said trying to look confident. I smiled at him and we went straight to the ride.

The ride didn't go well as I planned it to be. Eunwoo screamed really loud dring the ride. And my right arm hurts since he held unto it really tight while screaming.

"Well even if it's not the way I expected it to be, at least it's over, right?" I asked cheering Eunwoo up. He didn't respond as he was busy holding his chest while breathing heavy.

"Come on. Let's go somewhere else." I told him and we went to our last stop for today which is Panda World.

We get to feed and see a few pandas along the way. Eunwoo calmed down after seeing how cute and adorable the pandas are.

After that, we went to the Panda World Gift Shop and wandered around the place. I stopped walking when a stuffed toy panda caught my attention. "It's so cute." I said pinching the stuffed toy.

"You want it?" Eunwoo asked. "Um I guess but it's–" I looked at the price and was shocked after. "80 thousand won!"

Eunwoo laughed at me and so did the seller of the store. I looked away embarrassed. "We'll get it." Eunwoo said to the seller as he purchased the stuffed toy for me.

While looking for a place to eat, with the stuffed toy in my hand, I started a conversation. "You know you don't need to buy me this. It's really expensive."

He gave me a slight smile before answering. "It's not that expensive. And besides, it's like your souvenir from today, to remember this day whenever you feel sad." I smiled while thinking of the thought. "Thank you Eunwoo."

He smiled back and said. "You're always welcome, Y/n."

After looking around, we finally found a place to eat which is The Magic Time Restaurant.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

Once we're done eating Eunwoo suggested we ride the Ferris Wheel before leaving.

"You know, I'm kinda scared of how high we are right now but since this ride has walls and it's enclosed I'm fine with it." I honestly told Eunwoo. "Me too." He replied.

The Ferris Wheel stopped when we are at the top.

I was busy looking at the rides below that made a colourful view. It was already night so all the rides had their lights on which made the theme park even more magical.

"Y/n." Eunwoo called me and I drawed my attention to him. "Thank you so much for today. At first I was a bit hesitant about this day thinking that it wouldn't be that fun. But when you encouraged me to ride all those types of rides I haven't been to before, I never thought that I would enjoy this day." He stopped and looked at my eyes before answering.

"To be honest, I never felt this happy ever since my brother died. And I thought I will never feel that again. But you, Y/n, made me feel that way again. You don't know how much this means to me. Thank you, Y/n."

A few tears fell from Eunwoo's eyes as I figured it was tears of joy. I pulled him in for a hug and comforted him as we've reached the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 612 35
Hiya im backkk~💕💕 This book will be different from my other one :) Not that much though lmao Please read the first thing before reading for a bit o...
10.4K 597 34
Eunwoo fell in love with a girl and the feelings are mutual. What should Moonbin do now with his feelings for Dongmin? How will it end? Will binwoo h...
54.2K 1.7K 26
in which she was lonely until she met them. ©thebiasgotmedeceased • c o m p l e t e • this fanfic was inspired in confession mv warnings: lots and lo...
8.8K 96 32
Enjoy~