Adam in the Fate series

By XanaShadow

These are interactions I made about Adam - from Records of Ragnarok - being in the Fate series. This is not a... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Servant Profile
18
19
20
21
22
First 5 Things
23
24: Bruh!
25
Father Is Here.
26
My Fair Lady~
27
28
Father's Arrival
29
30: Adam Alter?
31
32
33
34
35
Father's Arrival 2
Texts.
36
37
Texts 2.
Picnic
Texts 3
38
Carnival Phantasm
Servant Profile: (updated)
Flowers
texts 4
texts 5
39
Father and Son

5

20.3K 321 80
By XanaShadow

Ishtar: hey, Adam, why do you consider Gilgamesh your son?

Adam: well, all humans are my children.

Ishtar: yes, but why does that include Gilgamesh?

Adam: what do you mean?

Ishtar: Gilgamesh is more divine than human. He's closer to the gods than your people, so it makes no sense for you-

Adam: doesn't matter.

Ishtar:......... Huh?

Adam: it doesn't matter to me that he's more God than human. No matter who they are, if they have even a single drop of blood from me or, more importantly, Eve, then I will consider them my child. That's what me and Eve decide when we realized that our children will spread out.

Ishtar: you say that despite how he acts?

Adam: you're right about that. He can be picky, arrogant, narracistic, self-centered, greedy, and has God-complex. Normally, I wouldn't have any reason to care or protect someone like that.

Ishtar: then why do you!?

Adam: it's pretty simple, actually. If you want to know, it's because a father doesn't need a reason to care and protect his children.

Gilgamesh: *hiding behind the corner while trying desperately not to smile.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 38 13
This picture here is used from Pinterest and I don't own it. It belongs to the owner of this picture!! Give Credit to the user, please!! I don't have...
200K 10.2K 29
❝If you return to your old world, we will follow you, and we will destroy everything you love. This is your home now.❞ Percy's world didn't teach her...
6K 149 26
Headcanons and ficlets, just like the title suggests. The spicy version gets updated on my Ao3 account before here, jsyk. Please enjoy!
54.9K 714 35
This is the story of Gilgamesh, Gelda, and time travelers against goddesses.