Forever Mine ( Season 2)

By AdizaDiaries

The incident that changed everything. That one mistake, and their happiness vanished. Will they ever be toget... More

Forever Mine ( Season 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter - 16
AN
Chapter - 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 4

1.1K 183 30
By AdizaDiaries

Shweta came back from flashback where she remincses how excited neil and aarya were knowing about the baby. They were very happy to welcome a new member in the family.

But who knows, that there happiness was short lived. That happiness last only 3 years. Ivaan came as a sourse of light in their lives, but went too far in just 2 years, taking all the lights away from their lives.

And now this house has lost all its smiles.

.........

In evening

Aarya came back from school, and went straight to avni's room. She looked excited and was having a smile on her face.

Aarya : Mumaa....mumma....

Avni looked towards her and gave a slight smile...

Aarya : Muma mujhe aapko kuch btana hai...you know what....I got selected in a 'Singing Competition'...she announced excitedly and her eyes were sparkling in happiness.

Avni felt happy. (Her heart is still filled with pain, but she tries very hard everyday to live in present and to remain happy for everyone)

Avni : That's great bacha....she smiled at her.

Aarya settled herself next to her, removing her school bag.

Aarya : Mumma aapko pta hai, its a duet competition....papa mere sath gayenge na...? Agar papa gayenge toh i am sure i am gonna win. Bolo na muma....papa mere sath gayenge na....?

Avni looked down at the mention of neils name....

Avni : i don't know....apne papa se puchna...(she said roughly)

aarya stays still and quite. avni then looked at her and said...

Avni : acha aap jaldi se change kr lo, or jaake lunch kr lo...daadi se keh do, vo aapka lunch lga degi....

Aarya : Mumma aap chlo na...aap mera lunch lga do.....please na muma...aapne itne dino se mere sath lunch nahi kiya....she asked with lots of hopes

Avni : Nahi aarya, muma abhi bohot tired hai, aap khudse kar lo bacha...

Aarya felt sad again...she left silently.

She came out of the room having an upset look, when shweta saw her, she stopped her and ask....

Shweta : Aarya...kya hua bacha...

Aarya : daadi muma kabhi mere sath lunch nhi karti....Vo room se bahar kyu nhi aati.....? she asked sadly.

Shweta looked at her and then she looked at the avni's room.

Shweta : Acha aap jao...change kro....muma se main baat krungi, okay...she said cupping her face.

Aarya nodded and she ran to her room. Shweta stood silently. She then went to avni's room, where she again finds her lost in her own thoughts.

She entered and sat next to her. She looked at her pale face, her eyes were swollen in cries. She placed her hand on her face and said....

Shweta : Avni beta...

Avni slowly raised her eyes to look.

Shweta : Avni kab tak beta....aakhir kab tak tum aise khudko saza dogi....kab tak khudko aise ek kamre me band rkhogi....tumhe aage badhna hoga avni....

Main...main janti hu ki tum ek maa ho... or ek maa ke liye bohot mushkil hota hai ye sab bhulna. Par beta, aarya bhi tumhari beti hai. Use bhi tumhari zarurat hai....she said cupping her face and trying to make her understand that she has to move on in life.

Avni looks and soon her eyes got wet in tears.

Avni (in tears) : Maa...i...i am sorry. Main..main janti hu ki main aap sab ko takleef de rhi hun...

Shweta : Nahi...nahi beta, aisi baat nahi hai...

Avni (in tears) : Lekin maa.....main bohot koshish karti hu...roz koshish karti hu ki...ki kisi tarah apne aap ko sambhalu....khush rehne ki koshish krti hun....sirf apni aarya ke liye.

Le...lekin mujhse nahi hota maa....mujjse nahi hota...Jab bhi main khush hone ki koshish karti hu....baar baar.....baar baar mere ivaan ka chehra meri aankho ke saamne aa jaata hai....
Us...uska vo hasta hua chehra, or m..main khudko sambhal nhi paati......and with that she got completely shattered down, she started crying badly while remembing him

Mujhse nhi ho rha hai maa.....mujhse nhi ho rha hai.....main nahi bhul paa rhi usse....nahi bhul paa rahi....she starts crying badly....and shweta cant see her like that.....She immediately hugged her to console her, while her eyes also got wet.

Shweta : nahi avni...bass...bass.....she hugged her tight and avni cried in her embrace.

Avni : Kyu maa...kyu hua mere saath ye...kyu mera bacha mujhe chod ke chala gya... kyuuu......she cried badly, as her heart was aching alot in pain.

Shweta cried along and felt helpless seeing her broken state. Everytime she comes to make her understand, she felt weak in front of her, as she can't see her crying and shattered state.

It's more important for her to be with avni and to console her right now, instead of telling her to forget everything and move on.

.......

Later in the evening.

When neil came back home, he found shweta sitting in the hall, and she looked very sad. Her eyes had tears and neil got worried seeing that, he came near and sat beside her to ask...

Neil : Maa...kya...kya hua...aap..aap aise pareshan kyu ho? Sab thik hai na ? Aa...aarya thik hai na...? Or...or avni....? Maa kya hua, kuch toh bolo....?....he asked panicking

Shweta : Kuch thik nahi hai neil...kuch thik nahi hai...she said crying and looked at him.

Neil looked back at her and she continued...

Shweta : Neil....main iss ghar ko bikharta hua nahi dekh sakti...
Avni ki ye halat mujhse dekhi nahi jaati....Voh puri tarah se tut chuki hai....
Or aarya, vo bechari pure din apni maa ka intezar karti rehti hai... Ki kab uski maa usse school ke liye uthane ayegi, kab vo uske liye khana bnayegi, uske sath khelegi....
lekin avni apne kamre se bahar hi nhi aati....
Aarya ka vo udaas chehra mujhe nahi dekha jaata neil....nahi dekha jaata... she said crying, while neil felt bad. He felt broken from inside.

Shweta held his hand and said looking in his eyes......Ab tujhe hi kuch karna hoga neil...avni ko tu hi samjha sakta hai beta...

Neil : Maa aap jante ho na...ki vo mujhse baat to dur...meri shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahti...m..main kaise...

Shweta : Nahi neil, iss waqt usse sabse jyada zarurat teri hai. Vo khud bhi ye baat nahi janti , lekin usse teri zarurat haii..
Tujhe use samajhna hoga...or usse samjhana bhi hoga...Please neil, please apne parivar ko bikharne se bacha le....she said looking desperately at him. As she knows that only he can bring back the lost happiness in this house.

.............

At night,

Neil first went to aarya's room. He slowly opened the door, and found her sleeping peacefully. He went closer to her and looked at her.

He sat beside her and slowly carressed her hairs. He smiled looking at her.

I am sorry mera bacha...but i promise, papa aapki smile fir se vapis le ayenge. Or...aapki mumma ki bhi. he spoke to himself, while looking at her and carressing her.

He placed a kiss on her forehead and then covered her with the quilt.

When he was covering her with the quilt, his eyes falls on her hands, as he found her holding a frame close to her chest, while sleeping.

He gently pulled out the frame from her grip, and looked at it.....His eyes immediately got filled with tears as it was a frame, having her pic with her baby brother ivaan...

She was clucthing the pic of her little brother close to her, while sleeping. This just melts neil's heart. He looked at aarya and adored her, he felt mixed emotions.....he slowly wiped a lone tear near his eyes.

"Oh mera bacha...how can i forget, ki aap bhi apne bhai se bohot pyaar karte ho....use bohot miss karte ho...
I am sorry mera bacha...i am sorry ki papa ne aape shout kiya",
he thought to himself while looking at aarya, he felt really bad that he shouted at her in the morning.

He then kissed aarya's forehead lovingly, as he felt so proud of his little girl. While he felt bad for her also. That he can't bring back her brother for her.

He then looked back at the frame, and a sweet smile swept on his lips.

He smiled looking at how cutely aarya was holding the tiny ivaan in her hands, in that pic.

He remincses the day when he clicked this pic, on the day ivaan was born.....

**Flashback......**

"No papa...mujhe bhi baby ko hands me lena hai...."

Neil : But aarya...baby abhi bohot chota hai, or aap bhi abhi chote ho....aap kaise handle kroge baby ko....

Aarya : No papa....main uski big sister hu, vo mera bhai hai...mujhe use god me lena hai.... please papa...muma bolo na papa ko.... she said wanting to hold her little brother desperately.

Avni who was lying on the hospital bed, smiled looking at her. While neil was sitting next to her, holding his just born son protectively in his hands.

Aarya was constantly asking them to give her brother to her. Avni looked at neil and said...

Avni : Aarya is right neil....vo uski big sister hai. Come on give him to her....she ordered him.

Neil : But avni, he is too small...

Avni : Then you help her hold na....aarya come here bacha...sit here...papa will help you hold the baby....okay....she asked and aarya smilingly came and sat next to her.

Neil smiled, and he gently placed the baby in her hands. He supported his head, but lately aarya held him whole by herself.

Neil and Avni smiled as how protectively and carefully she was holding her baby brother. They just adored their beautiful bond.

Aarya start pouring her love onto her brother, giving small kisses on his tiny face.

Neil smiled and awwed looking at her. He then looked at avni, she also smiled and looked at him. Neil then placed a kiss on avni's forehead, thanking her for this beautiful gift.

He then took his phone out, just to capture this priceless moment. Capturing his little world in his camera, so as to cherish this moment lifelong.

(imagine aarya and ivaan in above pic)

******

Flashback ends.....

Neil's eyes teared looking at this pic. At that time he never knew that this pic will ever make him cry. He kept the pic close to his chest and squeezed his eyes controlling his tears.

**********

So guys

This was the 4th chapter.

I hope you liked it ?

Please share your reviews.

Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
41.5K 4.2K 19
Avni has lost her memory and wants to leave but Neil wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their love...
167K 12.5K 37
A Perfect Family of Neil and Avni. Love Family Happiness
43.5K 3.4K 31
What if instead of Neil it was Manjari who died in that unfortunate incident. How will it impact the Abhimanyu and Akshara relationship? Will they re...