Danganronpa X Reader NSFW Hea...

By shsltiredgirll

i'll eventually make an SFW book too, but this will include NSFW oneshots, scenarios, and headcanons for main... More

Requests!
DISCLAIMERS
Kink H/Cs- Kaito Momota
Kink H/Cs- Kokichi Ouma
NSFW ABC's - Kazuichi Soda
"Do Robots Have Dicks?" -Kiibo x Reader *PART 1*
Challenge (Nagito/Reader) (Part 1/2)
Challenge (Nagito/Reader) (2/2)
A/N (will be deleted later)

"Do Robots Have Dicks?" Kiibo x Reader *PART II*

7.4K 93 831
By shsltiredgirll

Artist: Saniora Quest on Danganronpa Amino

https://aminoapps.com/c/danganronpa/page/blog/the-power-of-hope/5B58_R2MsVuPnp7lPjzvgzevBY8B2EdEzBB

*A/N*- This took a REALLY long time to write, so I hope you appreciate it! I didn't want to leave it unpublished too much longer, but I had another scene that I wanted to write in...if you guys enjoy this, comment and I'll make a part three!

Part length: 2.5k words

Kiibo flinched at her harsh tone and took a step back from her. "Well, I was headed towards my room, and I heard you making noises and I was worried that you were hurt, but then you said my name so I came inside! I'm so sorry I didn't knock, I won't do it agai-"

"I wasn't exactly quiet," y/n started up in an annoyed tone, throwing a blanket over herself, "how on earth could you not tell that I was masturbating?"

Kiibo raised a finger hesitantly in question. "M..masturbating?"

Y/n quickly put two and two together, and clasped her hands to her cheeks in a strange sort of shock. "Oh my god, he doesn't know what masturbation is."

"No, I don't... I'm so sorry, I'll never let this happen again..."

Y/n recklessly threw her robe that had been next to her on her shoulders, not bothering to tie it up to conceal anything but the perts of her cleavage. She leapt up from her bed and ran up to Kiibo in a gentle hug. "Oh, Kiibo honey, I'm so sorry that I yelled at you...I should have known that nobody had taught you about that before. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok! I forgive you. However, would you mind teaching me so that I may know for next time?"

Y/n's face broke out in a flush red at his innocent question, sitting back down on her bed. "Well, this is really embarrassing to talk about but... masturbating is something that people do when they are horny."

"What does horny mean?"

"Oh gosh..well..uhm..." Y/n's blush grew even brighter, and she started to play with her fingers in her lap, positioned just so that she could dip a finger under the robe to rub her clit. "Well, horniness is something that people experience when they want or are preparing for sex. You know what sex is, right?"

"I do, Miu has told me about it several times." Kiibo nodded in affirmation.

"Ok, well, when people want sex, we get really aroused and we start to act differently, and our mind becomes very centered around having sex. For some people, this is a solitary thing, but for others, it can be a side effect of love.."

Kiibo tilted his head. "Love, you say?"

Y/n nodded.

"So let me put what just happened together- you were horny because you desired sexual pleasure and intercourse?"

"Yes, Kiibo, you are correct," y/n responded, her voice trembling ever so slightly.

"So then, why did you say my name while you were masturbating?"

"EEP!" Y/n exclaimed, as she grabbed a corner of a blanket and covered her face.

"What's wrong y/n? Are you alright?!" Kiibo worried aloud, approaching her and kneeling down in front of her to move the corner of the blanket to see her eyes.

"Well, I'd rather not tell you, but if it's for the sake of your learning..." y/n began to stammer. Kiibo without thinking cupped her cheek as gently as he could.

"It's ok, y/n, I will not judge you."

Y/n gulped, and looked into Kiibo's eyes. "I said your name while I was masturbating because, when people masturbate, they will often do it while they think about a person who they love or are attracted to out of desire to have sex with them."

Kiibo's face erupted in a violently deep blush, and his eyes diverted from hers. "Pardon me if I am making too many inferences here, but would that mean that you were wishing to have sex with me..?"

Y/n squinted her eyes shut, nodding nervously.

"And you want to have sex with me because you love me?"

Y/n slowed her nodding, and opened her eyes, tilting his head to look her in the gaze. "Correct. I want to have sex with you, and it's because I love you. I love you so much."

The irises of Kiibo's eyes lit up with newfound joy, and he smiled brightly. "I love you too! I'm so happy!"

Y/n chuckled lowly, and held his hands tenderly. "There are some formalities that people who discover they're in love go through right now, but you've caught me at an awkward time, and there's something I now will need your help with..."

Kiibo nodded. "I assume you mean that you want to have sex now?"

"Do you know about detailed sex?"

"Not all of it, no, but Miu has taught me a lot of what the professor did not program into me as instinct."

Y/n's hand shifted to rub her clit through her robe, setting the blanket aside. "Instinct, huh? That's pretty hot." She chuckled again, and grabbed Kiibo by the face. She slapped her lips onto his cold ones in a sloppy kiss, which he returned excitedly. Y/n moved her lips hungrily against his, and Kiibo responded by sucking on her lower lip, biting on it sexily.They sucked and bit on each other's lips for a solid twenty or thirty seconds before they broke apart, y/n panting for breath.

After seeing her catch her breath from the first kiss, Kiibo immediately dove in for another, this one a little bit rougher than the last. His cold steel tongue darted across her lips, and he twined his arms gently around y/n's sides. Y/n moaned into the kiss, leaning her chest up against him as her hands drifted into his hair. As her breath ran out again, y/n removed herself from the kiss just long enough to catch wind and then went back to repeat the process for a third time, although this one much shorter. After the tinge of breathlessness struck her mind, she pulled back and panted, "God, Kiibo, where'd you learn to kiss??"

"Well, I was not programmed to disappoint, and robots don't run out of breath! I don't always know what I'm capable of because some of my knowledge of how to do things is instinctual and hidden from my consciousness, but it's there! I am the ultimate robot after all." Seeing y/n giggle at his comment, he also added, "and I know how to flirt some! Though I'm not very good at it, I am sure that I will learn more while we are together. We are together now, right?"

Y/n nodded again, guiding him to his feet and then taking her down onto the bed with her. "We are. We can worry about all those formalities later though." Her eyes became lidded as she lowered her gaze and voice, moving to whisper in his ears. "We can talk about that later. Right now, I need you to fuck me so hard that I forget everything but your name."

"Why, absolutely! But I will need some guidance, if you would be so kind as to help."

Y/n grinned, and sat him up on the bed as she moved to kneel on the floor in front of him. "I would love nothing more than to help. Now," she said, stroking his thighs, "I need you to get your penis out."

Kiibo nodded, and flicked up a small panel on his forearm beneath his armor. He flicked a small switch and snapped the panel back into place, and his genitals sprang out from between his legs. His dick was somewhat lengthy, around 6 inches to be exact, but as he had described earlier, not fully erect yet. It was a sleek black like the rest of his armor, smooth to the touch, and externally lined with the smooth silicone of a standard dildo. Beneath its surface, circuits and the occasional blink of a few small teal lights were visible. At the head of it, a small slit shaped like a straw hole was present, though it didn't seem to visibly lead anywhere in the dim lighting around them.

Y/n picked it up in her hand and began to rub its length, drool starting to form in her mouth as she internally cooed. "Oh, Kiibo, it's even better than I had imagined it."

Kiibo's face flushed again as he moved a hand to run his hands through his lover's hair below him. "So, what are you going to do first?"

Y/n lifted the tip of his male appendage to her lips, leaving just enough distance for her breath to hit it as she tilted her head around the side of it. "Assuming that this is as sensitive as it looks, I'm going to start off by giving you a bit of stimulation." Kiibo shivered and vibrated for just a moment, as his eyes sealed shut.

"Don't be afraid to look, babe. Watch and learn," y/n said as she moved her mouth along the side of his shaft, her warm breath sending him through another shiver. Just as her breath hit the hilt of his dick against the slender of his body, she began to drag her tongue across its length. Slowly and tantalizingly, she licked from the base of it to the tip in one long go, and a low rumble like a purr came out of Kiibo as he opened one eye, the other shut in bliss and embarrassment.

After she got to the tip, y/n opened her mouth around the head of his appendage, and sighed hotly onto it before closing her mouth over it and fully engulfing it. Suddenly jumping her mouth a few inches up his length, she slid back down and circled her tongue around it.

"Aah~! This feels amazing!" Kiibo whimpered out as he tilted his head to the side, the rest of his body stiffening up as he mentally prepared for even more. Y/n provided this as she sucked on the tip like a straw and started to work her way up the rest of his length, giving each millimeter the same attention as the last. When it got to the point where it was touching the back of her throat, she coughed a little and wiped the spit off of the side of her mouth.

Kiibo's head whipped back up at hearing her cough. "Oh no!! Are you ok, did I injure you?"

Y/n grinned and gave the tip of his dick another lick. "I'm fine, just not used to anything going back there. You're doing amazing, sweetie!" Kiibo smiled at her as she licked her lips enticingly, and then moved her head unexpectedly quickly downwards as she swallowed up his dick. Holding down her left thumb for life, y/n set to work on bobbing up and down his length, going in short bursts to breathe with her nose and alternating them with long gulps where his dick nearly went down her throat. Kiibo threw his head back at the sudden onslaught of stimulation, and panted loudly.

"AAaahn~! Ah, y/n..."

Y/n teasingly lifted herself from his shaft, resting it on her cheek as she cocked her head and asked, "So, robots pant too?"

"Maybe I don't breathe, but I can definitely feel this, and it's hard to control them! Should I try to be quieter?"

Y/n laid a wet kiss onto the head of his penis, and responded, "Oh, keep doing it, it's hot as fuck." She went straight back to doing what she had previously been doing, going steadily slower and slower but rougher as she tried to take as much of his girth into her mouth as she could. Kiibo's robotic appendage noticed the attention it was receiving and started to grow longer, and it was getting harder to fit into her mouth and throat.

"Oonf, Kiibo," Y/n started, her mouth still full of cock, "you're tho big!"

"It's getting hard to sit still, aah, can I move a little?"

Y/n nodded, and Kiibo took the hint. He placed his hands firmly on the sides of the bed as he started to shift his hips from side to side, shoving extra dick into y/n's mouth as he subtly thrusted into her mouth.

"Nnnh!" Y/n gurgled over and over as she took more and more of Kiibo into her mouth over and over. She started to move recklessly fast, and Kiibo's movement became more squirrelish as he neared his end.

"Uhhuhhuh..Y/n, I feel weird, I don't know how to describe it," Kiibo gasped as y/n relentlessly mouth-fucked him, "but get ready!"

Taking this as motivation, y/n picked up the pace again and sucked as hard as she could, shifting her tight mouth around to hit all of the right places in his dick. She felt it start to vibrate as he neared his climax, and she slowed down to enjoy the sensation of the vibrations.hot

"AH-AH-AUGH!" Kiibo moaned in wanton as he grabbed the back of y/n's head, shoving her all the way up his cock as he started to facefuck her. Y/n's vocal chords reverberated in a happy hum as he shifted his hips into and away from her, his shaft sliding in and out and in and out again as its tip repeatedly met with her uvula. "Ohh, y/n..." Kiibo moaned out as his pace slowed down, getting almost rough as he slammed into her mouth a couple more times.

"Oh, fuck! Come on, in my mouth, cum in my mouth!" Y/n cried out in anticipation. Kiibo nodded and followed her orders, shoving his dick back in as quickly and far back as possible as his first orgasm rocked his entire body. Power shot through his veins, and he felt every circuit within him light up with electric-hot pleasure as the new feeling zapped through him. A thick hot lubricant shot out of his tip, going straight down y/n's throat as she continued to suck and drink it up.

"Mmmmmmm..." Y/n hummed as he slowly bucked into her face, sending his hot cum down her throat. He backed up and blew the last of his load into her mouth. Kiibo panted loudly as his "cum" dripped down the side of her mouth as he fell out of her mouth.

Her eyes lidded with pleasure, y/n looked Kiibo up in the eye as she swallowed all of it in several shy gulps. Throwing herself back onto the bed and onto Kiibo, she sighed profoundly and smashed her lips into his in a romantic kiss. Y/n melted into her now warm boyfriend almost breathlessly while her hands wrapped themselves under his armpits and up through his hair. Her fingers wove themselves through his hair as her quickened heartbeat drummed through her chest as it was pressed tenderly against his.

With Kiibo now pushed down onto the bed, y/n smothered him in kisses as he regained his stamina with her grinding subtly against him. "Mmm, baby, you did so good...you taste so damn good..." y/n's words trailed off as she went back to cozying up against his body.

Kiibo blushed and pressed his forehead against hers. "I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with me. I hope to provide more in the future."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 843 70
This is a Danganronpav v1 books with some fun added in it *some DR3/2 characters might be mentioned or apart of a one shot. Please correct me if I...
18.5K 427 18
-READ "THANK YOU" CHAPTER- - [COVER ART BY heibon.hiroo] Some oneshots of one of my favorite comfort ships from Danganronpa lol I was thinking of doi...
7.2K 180 10
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐨... 𝙂𝙉 (𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧-𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡) 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 Whoo...
18.2K 578 22
This main story is complete but I might update it every now and then (but don't hold me to that) so you can read this and consider it finished. Hell...