𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 ||...

By Jaey0ngz

A New Girl group debuted under SM Entertainment and YG Entertainment More

𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

27 0 0
By Jaey0ngz

ÉCLAIR (에클레르) is a girl group that consists of 9 members: Arin, Bada,Eunbin,Yieeun,Mina,IU,Tzuyi,Gia and Chaeyeon & Former member Jimin Left the group on May 01, 2013 due to bullying a certain member.
Éclair debuted on September 10, 2012, under SM Entertainment
They are still in SM Entertainment, The contract will end on "September 10, 2020". But it haven't been revealed  if they have renew there CONTRACT. Their Group is also known as TWICE (두 번)

Dahyun (Arin,Jisoo)
Jeongyeon (Bada)
Mina (Eunbin,Rosé)
Nayeon (IU,Jennie)
Chaeyong (Yieeun)
Tzuyu (Tzuyu)
Jihyo (Gia)
Momo (Chaeyeon)

ÉCLAIR Fandom Name: Claírs/ Once
ÉCLAIR Official Fan Color: Celeste & Paled Turquoise

ÉCLAIR Official Accounts:
Instagram: @éclairs_official
Facebook: ÉCLAIRS
Twitter: @Éclair_OnTop
Official Website: eclair.smtown.com
Official Website (Japan): éclair-jp.net
Youtube: Éclair
vLive: ÉCLAIRS
LYSN: Claírs official fandom
Fancafe: Éclairs_official_fancafe
Weibo: 埃克莱尔_ 成员官员._
WeVerse: ÉCLAIRS
Official FanPage: ÉCLAIRS_CLAÍRS_official

Stage Name: Dahyun
Birth Name: Park Ye Ji ( 박예지)
Nationality: Korean
Birthday: May 28, 1887
Position: Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Official height: 165 cm (5’5″) / Approx. Real Height: 160 cm (5’3″)*
Sub-Unit: Blackpink
Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
Blood Type: O

Dahyun facts:
– She was born in Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
– Her Nicknames are: Dubu,Arin,Yin,Yejjj
– Dahyun has an older brother, Myung Soo.
– In middle school, she performed a solo in a youth dance festival and was scouted by JYP Entertainment.
– She passed the audition on July 7, 2007, and officially became a trainee.
– Dahyun auditioned for SM, JYP, and YG as the same time. She got accepted by all 3 companies, but she chose SM.
– Her representative color is White.
– Dahyun is scared of animals (cats, dogs, etc.).
– Pre-debut she was very popular due to her Eagle dance video which went viral in South Korea.
– Her nickname is ‘Tofu’ because her white skin.
– She was the most popular during Sixteen.
– Dahyun knows how to play piano. (vlive stream)
– Dahyun’s favorite drink is chocolate milk. She likes all sorts of milk.
– Dahyun likes chocolate. She said she can’t live without chocolate.
– Dahyun cannot watch horror movies.
– Dahyun sleeps like a dead person (- that video where Mina, Jihyo, and Nayeon prank the others. XD)
– She hates being alone in dark places.
– When she’s stressed she smiles (in order to release the stress).
– Dahyun is a Christian (Weekly Idol, according to Sunggyu).
– She and Chaeyoung are in charge of washing the dishes at the dorm.
– Dahyun’s eyesight is bad. She wears contact lenses.
– Dahyun has the habit of touching her nose.
– Dahyun met Chaeyoung for the 1st time when they were in 8th and 7th grade, respectively.
– When Dahyun can’t sleep she starts watching tv.
– Dahyun has the ability to find the cameras no matter where they are, so it’s really hard to film her without Dahyun to notice it. XD
– She appeared in GOT7’s “Stop Stop It” MV and Wooyoung’s “Rose” (Japanese) MV.
– Dahyun is close to Pristin‘s Pinky/Kyulkyung.
– Dahyun was in a Chuseok Special Show called “Replies That Make Us Flutter” in which celebrities have to act out the imaginative scenarios of fan based requests. Dahyun was paired with Astro‘s Cha Eunwoo and they performed a romantic comedy type drama, featuring Astro member Moon Bin.
– Dahyun’s ideal type: “There’s too many…but someone who’s dependable like a father; Someone nice to his parents; Someone who loves me a lot

Stage Name: Jeongyeon
Birth Name: Yoo Kyung Wan (유경완), but she legalized her name to Yoo Bada ( 유바다)
Nationality: Korean
Birthday: November 1, 1887
Position: Lead Vocalist
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Official height: 169 cm (5’7″) / Approx. Real Height: 167 cm (5’6″)*
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Blood Type: O

Jeongyeon facts:
– She was born in Suwon, South Korea.
– Her Nicknames are: Yeon,Mom, Bada
– Jeongyeon’s birth name is Yoo Kyung Wan. She changed her name in 3rd grade because she was teased because her name sounded like a boy’s name.
– She has 2 older sisters: Gong Seungyeon (actress, who appeared in We Got Married) and Seo Yeon (office worker).
– When Jeongyeon was young, she failed the JYP audition. She became a trainee after passing the JYP Entertainment’s 4th Open Audition on March 1, 2008.
– Jeongyeon was accepted into JYP and SM in the same day, but chose SM.
– The leader of Twice was decided by anonymous voting. Jeongyeon was in 3rd place.
– Her representative color is Yellow-Green.
– She likes Nanoblocks and Legos.
– Jeongyeon knows how to play the saxophone (Star King Ep. 441) and she also learned how to play the guitar. (Weekly Idol)
– Jeongyeon likes ddeokbokki, meat, and golbangee muchim.
– She doesn’t like lotus.
– The happiest part of Jeongyeon’s day is taking off her contact lenses.
– Jeongyeon is called the mother of TWICE. (Amigo TV)
– Jeongyeon is ambidextrous. (Twice Showtime)
– Jeongyeon is in charge of cleaning the dorm. She likes cleaning.
– She appeared in GOT7’s “Girls Girls Girls” MV and miss A’s “Only You” MV.
– Jungyeon said that if she were a male, she would date Nayeon, because she’s cute (Busan fansign).
– At Incheon fansign she said she would date Mina.
– She doesn’t use perfume, she uses body mist instead.
– In Twice’s dorm Jungyeon is the one who catches the bugs. (Jihyo is the one who’s the most scared of them)
– She has s dog: a Poodle named Nanan.
– She has the most confidence in her legs and teeth.
– She initially wanted a modeling career.
– Jeongyeon’s father Yoo Chang-joon was a private chef for former president Kim Dae-jung, as well as a head chef of the Seoul Plaza Hotel for over 20 years, specializing in Korean cuisine.
– Her mother works at a Japanese restaurant owned by her maternal aunt.
– Jeongyeon stated that she will start to grow out her hair in 2017.
– She likes buying “convenient” products (“We Like Zines”)
– Jeongyeon is ranked 66th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”.
– In the dorm, Jeongyeon and Momo share a room.
– Jeongyeon’s ideal type: “Someone who makes me feel comfortable; Someone funny who can amuse me.”

Stage Name: Mina (미나)
Birth Name: Myoui Mina (名井 南)
English Name: Sharon
Nationality: Japanese-American
Position: Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist
Birthday: March 24, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Official Height: 163 cm (5’4″) / Approx. Real Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
Sub-Unit: Blackpink
Blood Type: A
Instagram: @green_mina0324 (Currently inactive)

Mina Facts:
– She was born in San Antonio, Texas, United States; her parents are both Japanese.
– Her Nicknames Are: penguin,Minari,Sharonny
– She moved to Kobe, Japan, when she was a toddler.
– She has an older brother.
– Mina got cast while shopping with her mom.
– She auditioned for a SM audition in Japan and joined the trainee program in South Korea on January 2, 2007.
– Her representative color is Mint.
– She got into K-Pop when she did a cover with her friend using a song by Girls Generation.
– She learned ballet for 11 years.
– She’s a really quiet person in public.
– Her hobbies are looking up restaurants online and shopping.
– Mina is the only member who can’t do aegyo.
– Mina chose 37 as her fav. no., because “37” in Japanese it’s pronounced as “Mi” or “San” (3) and “Nana” [often shortened to Na] (7).
– Mina’s favorite sentence in Japanese is “The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.“
– She appeared in Junho‘s “Feel” (Japanese) MV, GOT7‘s “Stop Stop It” MV, Wooyoung‘s “Rose” (Japanese) MV, and miss A‘s “Only You” MV.
– Mina ranked 91 in “Most beautiful faces of 2019”.
– SM Ent. announced that Mina won’t be participating in the current group promotions due to ongoing health issues. (She has been in hiatus since July 2019 due to anxiety). She now recovered to return to participate in group activities
– Mina’s ideal type: “Someone who is kind, well-mannered, and playful; Someone who can lead me; Someone decisive.”

Stage Name: Chaeyoung (채영)
Birth Name: Son Chae Young (손채영)
Nationality: Korean
Position: Main Rapper, Sub Vocalist
Birthday: April 23, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Official Height: 163 cm (5’4″) / Real Height: 158.9 cm (5’3″)*
Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
Blood Type: B

Chaeyoung Facts:
– She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– Chaeyoung has a younger brother, Jeong Hun, which is an aspiring model.
– She passed the audition on June 6, 2009.
– Her representative color is Red.
– She loves to draw.
– Chaeyoung chose 29 as her fav. no., because 2 (TWICE) and 9 (Number of members).
– She doesn’t like beans. Nayeon makes fun of her because of that.
– She and Dahyun are in charge of washing the dishes at the dorm.
– Chaeyoung likes healthy foods like veggies but doesn’t like sweets. She says this is because she grew up with her grandmother when she was young.
– Chaeyoung is good at making certain sounds like wild-duck-quacking sound or window-wiping sound.
– Chaeyoung and Tzuyu often sing PPAP.  (Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen – PPAP Song)
– She appeared in GOT7‘s “Stop Stop It” MV and miss A‘s “Only You” MV
– Chaeyoung’s ideal type: Someone who takes care of me well; Someone who loves me a lot; Someone who dresses well.

IU
Stage Name: IU (아이유)
Birth Name: Lee Jieun ( 이지은)
Chinese Name: Lee YuYan
( 李的于燕)
Japanese Name: Minatozki Sakura
(みなと月桜)
English Name: Laura May Lee
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Visual, Face of the group, Center
Birthday: May 11, 1993
Nationality: Japanese-American-Thai-Chinese
Age: 25 Years old (Korean age)
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Height: 165 cm (6’1″) (Official) / 170cm (6’5″) (Real height)*
Weight: 40 kg (97 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Birth Place: Kyoto, Japan
Sub-Unit: Blackpink,IU (Soloist)
Instagram: @jieunstagram , @Dlwrma , @jennierubyjane
Twitter: @lily199iu (Personal account), @_IUofficial (Official account)
Facebook: 아이유(IU)
vLive: IU
Youtube: 이지금 [IU Official]
Fan Cafe: IU

IU facts:
– Her nicknames are: Jendukie,Charity Angel,Nayeon,Tokki, 강아지 (Puppy)
– Debuted as a soloist on September 18, 2008
- The holder of 'EDAM ENT.'
– Her designated color is Sky Blue/Teal Blue
– Her representative fruit: Watermelon
– Education: Byungmal Middle School; Chinese international school
– IU's Parents Are all models
– IU is also best friends with actress Yoo In Na.
– IU cannot eat sushi that isn’t salmon sushi, and also cannot eat chicken feet.
– She likes jellies. She likes sweet foods.
– IU’s favorite color is purple (vLive).
– IU chose 9 as her favorite number, because TWICE has 9 members.
- Had a Collab with BoA (No.1& Nega Dola)
– Specialties: Guitar, Japanese, Chinese.
– Her hobbies are drawing and playing the guitar
– Suzy’s younger brother in an interview said he’s a fan of IU.
– IU is also best friends with actress Yoo In Na.
– IU and Yoo In Na have a special nickname “IU In Na”. Yoo In Na is her muse and she gets inspired by her, also they take many trips together. (IU’s Palette concert)
– IU is also close to APink’s Eunji.
– She said she was inspired by f(x)‘s Sully when she wrote the song “Peach”. “I wrote the lyrics to “Peach” while thinking of f(x)’s Sulli from a male perspective.” (me2day mobile chat session)
– She’s been rumored to date Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk. On Nov. 10, 2012, a mysterious picture was uploaded on IU’s Twitter. In the picture were IU in pajamas and shirtless Eunhyuk. She deleted the photo shortly after.
– In August 2013, she was rumored to date actor Lee Hyun Woo after a picture went viral of the two in a movie theater. Her agency explained that they’re just friends.
– IU has been appointed as the honorary ambassador for EXPO 2012 Yeosu Korea.
– She loves reading books, listening to music, and browsing internet.
– She has many ahjusshi fans. (Older male fans)
– Instruments: Guitar, Piano, Recorder, Drums
– Her favorite color is Purple. (Interview with DINGO)
– She released her first album ‘Lost and Found’ on 24 September 2008.
– She’s known for being very nice to her fans. A student fan who spotted IU at a restaurant said she gladly welcomed her and gave her an autograph telling her to stay healthy and study hard.
– She is friends with f(x)’s Krystal and Sulli also BoA
- Very Close to BTS' V,  WayV's Ten, Got7's Jackson and BamBam
– IU's nickname is also 'Nation's sister' and Princess of Kpop
– Debuted First
–She is also friends with Ex-SM Rookies 'Lami,Koeun,YuYang & Hina'
– Her height was measured during “Kids These Day (Cool Kids)” show and she’s 171cm.
- The Ace of the group
– 2nd Most Famous Member.
– Seulgi is ranked 2nd on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018 and 2019”.
–She was named 'SM's Hidden Weapon' &
'SM's Special Gem'
–She acted in 'My Mister' , 'The Producer' ,
'Dream high 2' , 'Dream High' , 'Persona' & 'Hotel Del Luna' also 'Moon Lovers'
–She has a new upcoming drama called 'Dream' (2020)
–SM contacted IU to join SM ENT.
– Many idols Idolized her
– IUs ideal type: Someone who is charismatic outside but very soft inside and someone who is respectful  “It’s just like other people, whenever a cool person comes out on TV, my ideal type of man change.” Before she use to say Taeyang (BigBang was her ideal) “I Always Had Big Bang’s Taeyang In My Heart”

Stage Name: Tzuyu (쯔위)
Birth Name: Chou Tzuyu (周子瑜)
Korean Name: Chou Tzu Yu (저우쯔위/주자유)
English Name: Sally
Nationality: Taiwanese
Position: Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: June 14, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Official Height: 170 cm (5’7″) / Real Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
Blood Type: A

Tzuyu Facts:
– She was born in Tainan, Taiwan.
– Tzuyu has an older brother
– Her representative color is Blue.
– Her nicknames are “Chocolate” because of her dark skin, “Chewy” and “Yoda”.
– Tzuyu likes Yoda (“Star Wars”) and can impersonate him well, that’s why her nickname is Yoda.
– Tzuyu’s family has a dog named Gucci, her mom’s friend named it after the brand.
– Tzuyu likes tonkatsu and kimbap.
– Tzuyu’s favorite number is 25, because she thinks it is a cool number.
– The body parts that Tzuyu has the most confidence in are her eyes and chin.
– Tzuyu is close to Rosé (BLACKPINK) and CLC‘s Elkie.
– Tzuyu said that, if she were to be born again, she wants to be born as a short girl.
– She starred Miss A‘s “Only You” MV
– Tzuyu’s ideal type: “Someone who understands the importance of filial piety; Someone who loves me more; Someone who likes puppies; Someone who eats well; Someone who can approach me first”

Stage Name: Jihyo (지효)
Birth Name: Park Ji Soo (박지수) but legalized her name to Park Ji Hyo (박지효)
Nationality: Korean
Position: Main Vocalist, Leader
Birthday: February 1, 1994
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Official Height: 162 cm (5 ft 3¾ in) / Approx. Real Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
Official Weight: 56 kg (123 lbs) / Approx. Real Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)
Blood Type: O

Jihyo Facts:
– She was born in Guri, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
– Jihyo’s real name is Park Jisoo. She legalized her name to Park Jihyo right before Sixteen.
– Jihyo has 2 younger sisters, Seoyeon and Jiyoung.
– Her representative color is Apricot.
– Jihyo’s favorite color is red.
– Jihyo cannot eat raw foods.
– Jihyo has a pineapple allergy. Her throat gets itchy if she eats it.
– Jihyo’s hobbies are web-surfing and reading webtoons.
– Jihyo chose 21 as her favorite number, because she was born on February 1st.
– Jihyo is ambidextrous. (Twice Showtime)
– She appeared in miss A’s “Only You” MV
– On August 5, 2019, it was confirmed that Jihyo and Kang Daniel are dating.
– Jihyo’s ideal type: “Someone who I can show my true self to; Someone I can be most comfortable with.”

Stage Name: Momo (모모)
Birth Name: Hirai Momo (平井 もも)
Nationality: Japanese
Position: Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Sub Rapper, Maknae
Birthday: November 9, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Official Height: 167 cm (5’6″) / Real Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
Weight: 48.5 kg (106 lbs)
Blood Type: A

Momo Facts:
– She was born in Kyōtanabe, Kyoto, Japan.
– She has an older sister, named Hana. (2 years older than Momo)
– She was scouted by SM Entertainment after they saw a dance video of her and her older sister.
– She passed the audition on April 13, 2008. Her sister didn’t make it though.
– Momo was eliminated in ep 6 of SIXTEEN, but Lee SooMan decided to add her as a member of Twice, because of her dancing skills.
– Momo means Peach in Japanese.
– Her representative color is Pink.
– Momo has the most confidence in dancing to urban. She also likes dancing to hip-hop.
– She started taking dancing lessons when she was 3 years old because she wanted to follow her older sister.
– She is a big food lover. She especially likes jokbal (a Korean dish consisting of pig’s trotters cooked with soy sauce and spices).
– Momo chose 64 as her favorite no., because it’s the number on her father’s shirt when he plays football.
– She likes dolls/stuffed-toys.
– Momo and GOT7’s BamBam both have moms who are big fans of Rain.
– Momo’s family have 3 dogs, who are named Petco, Pudding, and Lucky (they are all females).
– She appeared in GOT7‘s “Stop Stop It” MV, Junho’s “Feel” (Japanese) MV, miss A‘s “Only You” MV, Wooyoung‘s “Rose” (Japanese) MV, Heechul‘s and Min Kyung Hoon‘s “Sweet Dream” MV.
– In the dorm, Jeongyeon and Momo share a room.
– In January 2020, it was announced that Momo is dating Heechul of Super Junior.
– Momo’s ideal type: Someone who eats well (but not overweight); Someone who loves JokBal (Pig’s feet dish)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...