The Gate of E.N.D.

بواسطة AbbyLe_

When a tragic accident strikes Fairy Tail, Lucy finds herself with a new key. But this key is more powerful a... المزيد

Chapter 1: The Job
Chapter 2: Fighting the Monster
Chapter 3: Taking Natsu Back Home
Chapter 4: Lucy and Gray
Chapter 5: The Details
Chapter 6: The Funeral
Chapter 7: E.N.D.
Chapter 8: An Explanation
Chapter 9: A Plan
Chapter 10: The Mistake
Chapter 11: Setting Off
Chapter 12: Flying to Hargeon
Chapter 13: The Boat
Chapter 14: Caracole Island
Chapter 15: Infiltrating the Enemy
Chapter 16: The Alvarez Empire
Chapter 17: Carla and Happy
Chapter 18: The Prison
Chapter 19: Carla's Journey
Chapter 20: Hiding Out
Chapter 21: Meeting Jellal
Chapter 22: E.N.D.'s Rampage
Chapter 23: Zeref's Plan
Chapter 24: The Unwanted Date
Chapter 25: Captured Again
Chapter 26: Back in the Empire
Chapter 27: Fairy Tail Prepares for War
Chapter 28: A Sense of Urgency
Chapter 29: Getting into the Palace
Chapter 31: The Brandish Squad
Chapter 32: Arriving at Fairy Tail
Chapter 33: Gray v.s. Invel
Chapter 34: Lucy v.s. Dimaria
Chapter 35: Team Natsu v.s. Irene
Chapter 36: August
Chapter 37: The E.N.D.
Epilogue

Chapter 30: Sorano's Help

226 9 0
بواسطة AbbyLe_

-Later That Night-

Gray startled as the door creaked open. He sat up and pushed a sleeping Wendy off of his shoulder. "Ang-Sorano?"

"Follow me!" She whispered.

He shook Lucy awake. "Let's go people. Up, up." He picked up Happy and shook him roughly.

"Ow!" Happy cried groggily. "Chill out!"

"What's happening?" Erza mumbled as she woke Jellal.

"Sorano's bringing us somewhere." Gray said. "Come on!"

Lucy dragged a sleepy Wendy with her. "Wendy!"

"Huh? Are we dying?!" Wendy's eyes darted around.

"No. It's time to go." Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Oh."

Sorano pulled them into a room. "This is where we keep all of the armor. Each member of the 12 has a different style of armor. These are Brandish's." She pointed to heavy armor with spears.

"Why is the tip of the spear blue?" Lucy asked.

"It's lacrima." She snorted.

Lucy raised her eyebrows. "Do you have a problem with me?"

Sorano ignored her. "Get dressed everyone, so I can show you where you're going. Brandish's guards always protect the east wing. That's where the 12's rooms are."

They quickly got dressed. Wendy struggled to find armor that fit. "This is so heavy!"

"What about me?" Happy asked.

"You can hide in my armor." Wendy offered. "There's plenty of room since it's too big for me." She lifted him into the armor.

"Jellal, aren't you gonna get dressed?" Erza asked.

He shook his head. "I'm not going with you. I have to take care of something first, but I'll meet you in Ishgar."

She kissed him lightly. "Be careful."

"You too." He hurried away.

"Let's go." Sorano led them to the east wing. 

"It's so quiet." Lucy whispered to Gray.

"Yeah..." He looked around suspiciously.

"Halt!" 

Sorano spun around. "Yes?"

"What are you doing out of the dungeon?"

She huffed in annoyance. "I found these drunks in the dungeon making a ton of noise so I'm bringing them back to their stations." She hissed at the group. "Act drunk!"

Lucy wobbled as she loudly laughed. She slapped Gray on the back. "Ahaha, that was so funny!" He bent over laughing. 

"Hey, I wonder if we'll get to kill people in Ishgar?" Erza said before cackling.

The guard looked at the loud group in annoyance and fear. "Yeah...get them out of here."

Wendy hugged the guard. "You're so sweet, honey!" 

"Um..." He scratched his head in confusion as they walked away.

"Good job guys." Sorano said as she walked faster. "Let's hurry. I don't want anymore trouble." 

"What was that?" Happy snickered to Wendy.

"I don't know. I tried." She blushed.

They made it to the east wing without running into anyone. Sorano put her hands on her hips. "Act like soldiers. Alvarez soldiers are serious. They rarely goof off. So just stand there quietly, respectfully, and don't talk to any of the 12! And follow all orders. Good luck on your mission. You've made it this far, let's hope you make it the rest of the way." She silently strode off.

"Is that it?" Lucy asked.

Erza nodded. "She did her part. Now it's up to us."

"I'm scared." Happy mumbled.

"We'll be okay." Wendy whispered to him. "Wait, what do we do when shifts change?"

"Uh, follow the others?" Gray suggested. 

"Night shift is coming. Positions!" Erza commanded. They all stood up straight as a few guards approached.

"Did night shift change or something?" One of the guards asked.

"I don't know." He stared at Erza. "Why are you guys here?"

"We were told to provide extra security since the invasion is soon." Erza said stoically.

"Ah, makes sense. Well, pray you get a different shift. Night shift is the worst." He yawned as he and the others walked further down and stood guard.

"Nice excuse." Gray whispered.

"Good thing they believed it." Erza smirked to herself.

-A Few Hours Later-

"My legs hurt." Lucy whined as she shifted. Her armor made a loud clatter.

"Deal with it." Erza hissed. "My back is killing me but there's nothing we can do about it."

"How much longer until morning?" Wendy asked.

"It is morning." Gray rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean."

"Probably 2 hours. Now all of you be quiet!" He frowned. "We don't want to attract attention!"

"Hey!" The guard from earlier trotted up to them. "Let's go."

"Go?" Erza asked.

"The invasion. We're leaving now." He said as he left.

"Why are they leaving so early?" Lucy whispered to Erza as they followed.

"I'm not sure." Erza's brow furrowed in suspicion.

They gathered near the dock.

Brandish and Marin stood at the front of the group. "Listen up!" Marin commanded. "6 of you per ship. Stay in the formation we discussed. Make sure all of the needed equipment is on the ship. If anyone is missing something, they're getting a F-. And you know what that means."

"You're giving me a headache." Brandish complained. "Just do your jobs and don't cause trouble." She turned and walked to the largest ship. Marin scurried after her.

"Better find a ship." Gray muttered.

"Hopefully, it won't be missing equipment." Erza said. "And I hope we can figure out the formation."

"Eh." Happy shrugged. "It's not like it matters. We're gonna wreck all of these boats."

"This one." Lucy led them onto one of the boats. There were already people on board.

"What are you doing here?" One guard asked. 

"We need this boat." Wendy said simply.

"Why?"

"Because Lady Brandish commanded us to."

The guard scoffed. "Whatever." Her eyes widened. "Wait, you're not Alvarez soldiers! Get them!"

"What? How did she know?" Gray mumbled as he blocked her attacks.

"You reek of Ishgar." She smirked.

"Guess we have to do this the hard way." Erza sighed as she threw one guard into the water. "Lucy, start the ship."

"What? I can try..." Lucy pushed buttons and pulled levers until the boat moved.

Wendy immediately fell to her knees. "No..." 

Happy picked her up. "Take care of that girl!" Wendy fought her and hurled her into the ocean.

"I got the others." Erza yelled.

"This is the last one." Gray shouted. "Sorry." He grinned as he threw the last soldier into the water.

"That was easy." Lucy smirked.

"Time to get out of here." Erza mumbled.

"Look, the other ships are in formation!" Wendy pointed out. "Hurry!"

Lucy drove the boat to the end of the v formation. "I guess we'll take out the boat in front of us next."

Gray nodded. "I hope we can take them all out before its noticed."

"Probably not but we'll try our best." Wendy grinned.

"Aye sir!" Happy shouted.

Erza smiled. "I'm glad to hear it. Let's move to the next one."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Lost Hope بواسطة UwU

قصص الهواة

13.1K 606 24
After escaping a terrifying and traumatic experience, Lucy moves to a new school. No one knows who she is, she can make a new life. Natsu falls for h...
41.1K 1.4K 14
The whirlwind love story of Erza Scarlet P.S. I don't own Fairy Tail or it's characters, I only own this story line concept.
972 24 10
"He was injured severely, but we're confident he'll recover," The doctor told her and she let out a sigh of relief. Her precious Gray would be alrigh...
12.6K 155 11
Lemons. Nalu Gruvia Gale Jerza and more. Watch how they all end up together in a bunch or short stories. Love is in the air. I do not own fairy tail...